[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have any of you realized that you don't get women because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 7

File: 1450054914379.jpg (569KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1450054914379.jpg
569KB, 1224x1632px
have any of you realized that you don't get women because you're fucking bitter and jaded towards their gender? Don't think they can't notice.
>>
>>25635667
no

but mostly because im not a robot, i'm just here to feel better about myself
>>
>>25635667

Don't put the cart before the horse you retarded autistic delusional hysterical herpetic roastie.

If women weren't shit, men wouldn't think they were.
>>
Yes, but also dont give a fuck aka given up.
Sem sele na 4chanu zvedu da je punca na sliki umrla od raka.
>>
>>25635667
do you really believe your own shit? most men obviously hide the bitterness when approaching a girl. duh.
I can't even grasp how such a simple thing isn't clear as day to you.

or do you really think somebody flirts with a girl while having a frown on their face? that naturally goes nowhere.
>>
Yeah because a poor attitude sure does stop women from sucking Chad's dick all the time! There is no way women would get into years-long relationships with known deadbeat assholes who LITERALLY BEAT THEM

Face it faggot OP (redundant), winning the genetic lottery solves all of your problems. You can be whatever you want to be as long as you are good looking, charismatic, and smooth. You don't need to be nice to women, you just need to be hot with a big dick. All of our problems would be solved if we were born in different bodies.
>>
>>25635733
>people can't have misguided opinions ever
what
>>
>>25635733
and you're allowed to think that. but don't complain that no girls want to fuck you if that's your attitude on them.

>men wouldn't think they were
maybe if you left the echo chamber that is r9k you would see most people don't hate women. And im not saying that women don't have flaws, but guys have their flaws too. not a reason to hate a gender imo
>>
>>25635809
OP confirmed for simpleton.
tell us something new and actually worth knowing next time.
>>
>>25635787
being attractive will get you women regardless of personality. Im not arguing against that.

>>25635785
Im saying girls aren't stupid and can see through it. Just because you don't have a frown on your face doesn't mean you seem like a person misc girl would like
>>
>>25635809

Most men have those opinions of women, they just don't express them to women. They talk about them with their guy friends. Most men get laid. Therefore, women fuck men who think they are shit.

I came to r9k because I realized that it was pretty much like how guys think and talk among each other in real life, roastie. Stop inventing qualities and assigning them to me when your previous argument falls flat.

Its not hatred, its objective observation. Women are permachildren mentally.
>>
>>25635867
>Just because you don't have a frown on your face doesn't mean you seem like a person misc girl would like

>JUZ FAK IT TIL YA MAK IT BRO XD XD XD XD XD XD
>>
>>25635867

God, it still hasn't gotten through to your tiny estrogen-shrunken roastie brain has it? Nobody gives a fuck what you or your slut friends want to do, where they want the cum on them, in which they wanna be pounded, or which diseases they wanna get in which orifice. It must be biological, because its staring you in the face that men aren't measuring themselves by whether or not you and your slut friends want to open your slut holes for them, but you can't just get over it. You have to try to pretend that men want you and that its the force that guides their desires and decisions.

You aren't attractive. You aren't desirable. Get the fuck off this board, roastie.
>>
File: 1449122937027.png (441KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
1449122937027.png
441KB, 575x575px
>Women have magic telepathic instincts that allow them to gauge a man's bitterness towards the female gender
>These magic telepathic instincts however do not let them detect whether their current partner will cheat on or beat them
>>
>>25635809
maybe if they would fuck him he wouldn't have developed that attitude.

god roasties are so fucking dumb
>>
>>25635879
>Most men have those opinions of women

No, but the men who fuck women a lot (that is, hook-up culture men) probably disproportionately have bad opinions on woman compared to khv men, so you still have a point.
>>
File: 1242275415115.jpg (66KB, 428x371px) Image search: [Google]
1242275415115.jpg
66KB, 428x371px
>>25635667
nope I am good as fuck at hiding because I vent out on /r9k/. I am a real life adachi.
>>
>>25635667
golly, however could I have gotten like that
>>
>>25635867
>being attractive will get you women regardless of personality. Im not arguing against that.
>Im saying girls aren't stupid and can see through it. Just because you don't have a frown on your face doesn't mean you seem like a person misc girl would like

You just admitted that the only thing that matters is if you're attractive or not. If you're attractive, you can get away with anything, do or say anything and it doesn't matter because women will still want you to fuck them.

Likewise, if you're just unattractive, you can try anything, do or say anything and it doesn't matter because women will not want you to fuck them.

that's it. our "bitter attitude" has nothing to do with any of this shit. Nobody here is getting laid ever, it doesn't matter if we're bitter or the most genuine, nicest guys on the planet. either way nobody is getting laid, because we're just NOT attractive to females.
>>
>>25635947

OP is pilling retarded garbage straight out of popular women's magazines and blogs.

Women are notoriously poor at actually interpreting others intentions. Its why they are so vulnerable. When people say women are good socially, they mean compared to women's other traits, because they're so bad at things like logical thought and taking effective action. Men actually have to be good at socializing cause they can't just spread their legs and be successful.
>>
>>25635859
once you get over your hating women phase (if ever) you'll see how big of a difference it makes. Im not here trying to insult you or to tell you that you have no reason to hate women, but that if you can get over that itll be a night and day difference in how women perceive you.

>>25635879
> its objective observation. Women are permachildren mentally.

I disagree with that. but oh well Im not trying to argue about that. All i wanted to say is women can tell you think you're above them, or that you think poorly of them.

>>25635952
So it's females faults for not fucking you.. nice

also what the fuck is a roastie
>>
>>25635667
>realized he could get any woman he wants with enough effort
>understands the amount of time put in that relationship is only received in sex, validation and attention from the opposite sex

Please notice me OP, I can't live without you giving me more attention
>>
>>25635968

Actually apparently men who fuck a lot of women develop good opinions of women after they fuck them because the women show so much positive attention to them for being physically attractive in the first place.

Then retarded sluts like OP take this and remove the cause and effect (because logical thinking is too hard) and put the cart before the horse.
>>
>>25635667
I think women are stupid and weak and I have been married for 12 years.
>>
>>25635947
>>These magic telepathic instincts however do not let them detect whether their current partner will cheat on or beat them
who said?
If it'll make a fun exciting story, and some dumb whiteknight will take care of ALL the pesky consequences for her, then she might as well jump in headfirst, even knowing what's to come.
>>
>>25636041
>also what the fuck is a roastie

Newfag! Just what I expected

GTFO , now retard
>>
>>25636041

No, they can't tell. I have sisters. They think I think they're geniuses. All the women in my life, from grade school through college, all of them thought I was a feminist and had high opinions of women.

I've always thought women were degenerate sluts. Women aren't psychic, they can't tell their asses from holes in the ground.
>>
>>25635796

>3.5 billion people have the exact same misguided opinions about women

k
>>
>>25636052
Ya guys who have good experiences with girls have better opinions of them usually.

>>25635879
>Most men have those opinions of women, they just don't express them to women

most men have these opinions, but don't hate them for it. It's fine to vent your frustrations about the opposite sex

>>25636105
I don't come to this board.

also im not a girl
>>
>>25636148

Nobody here has said they hated women. You're attributing qualities to people who disagree with you so you can be right on something. Stop. Its desperate.

Recognizing a group for its objective negative qualities and hating it are distinct.
>>
>>25636086
poor wifey :/
>>
>>25636194

Why are you sympathetic with the person who is making his life difficult? Its her fault for being stupid, not his.

Jesus christ roastie, have some empathy you psychopath.
>>
>>25636184
oh well I may be completely wrong then. I've looked at the front page here a few times and I always got the impression it was the girls dont fuck me so I hate them board

Recognizing a group for its objective negative qualities and hating it are distinct.

I agree, but a lot of the shit that's said on this board isn't objective
>>
>>25636204
well he could break up with her if he didn't marry her. Now she gets half his shit lol. also realistically Im not sympathetic with either as I know nothing about the relationship

can someone tell me what a roastie is or should i look it up. I can guess its a name you call people who sympathize with women?
>>
>>25636236

No, its "girls don't want to fuck me (what women offer in a relationship) because I have genetic unalterable traits that turn them off, but expect me to be kind to them (what men offer in a relationship) anyway" all over the "front page".

Then redditard faggots like you come post this bait.
>>
>>25636041
women have all the power in the dating game and spend their youth riding the cock carousel with the bad boys. "but anon don't be bitter just accept these used up roasties" fuck you go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25636281

This is what a roastie is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
>>
>>25636194
>>25636204
Actually my wife is really smart. I think other women are fucking idiots.

Sorry for the confusion.

She thinks women are retards also.
>>
>>25636303
Im from /mu/ btw if you were curious, not reddit. I honestly believe this and think this board is fucked up, but I guess it was sort of bait as this is kinda the response I expected. Also women offer more in relationships than sex jesus fucking christ anon this is what I was referencing in op. Or are you just generalizing the attitude on this board and not saying that you specifically think that/

>>25636329
oh im dumb

>>25636338
most people of all genders are retards
>>
>le magical misogyny detector that for some reason never works on chad

top kek
>>
>>25636435
>women offer more in a relationship than sex

Please tell me what else women offer besides sex anon
>>
>>25636148
>I don't come to this board.

Exactly. You know nothing of what this board is and what we discuss here.

GTFO
>>
>>25636435

Its an undeniable fact that women are only good for their holes. That's why we love them so much.
>>
>>25636472
Well my wife plans my social calendar, plans our meals, takes care of the house, makes sure that I send people cards and shit for birthdays and christmas and makes sure that I excel at work.
>>
>>25636460
someone should post the type of shit chad says to women on dating site. women are fucking stupid and will probably show up to a date even if he is the most misogynist person in the world.
>>
>>25635667
Most of you guys would probably be better off if you weren't poisoned by r9k or trp and overthinking everything.
>>
>>25636529

He asked what she brings to the relationship, not the labor she can do. All of those things can bed one by hired help. What does she bring as a person.

For example, men bring superior logical reasoning, and superior legitimate empathy/compassion.
>>
>>25636460
women will fuck a guy entirely for looks just like a guy would fuck a girl just for looks

>>25636472
companionship. Someone to take you out of being lonely. Someone to help you feel like you have worth. At least for me

>>25636476
you're right. This was still fun for me and I got to see some other perspectives. Hope you had the same c:

also btw I probably cant say shit about any of this as Im 6'2 and Im attractive to "hipster" girls. Im sure its a lot tougher for an ugly manlet with a small dick, but not hating women would help. thats all. ill follow your advice and gtfo after this though. good talking with you all
>>
>>25636569

Again, you retard its been pointed out a dozen times now. People come here AFTER they try your delusional way of thinking and it fails, not before. This is where they come when being thoughtful, considerate, and kind doesn't pay off for decades while she rides Chad's cock for no other reason than that he is physically attractive. Personality, confidence, political opinions, social opinions, attitude, etc. have ZERO effect without the prerequisite physical characteristics.

These are facts that you need to recognize or you just sound like a thoughtless fool.
>>
>>25635667
To be fair a lot of people on this site have low opinions about women because of the way women treat them.
>>
>>25636529
you can do all that shit yourself try again.
>>
>>25636591

It doesn't matter if men and women do the same things, they are distinct sexes and so their actions aren't identical. Stop with trying to make women's actions seem ok because they acted like a man. Women are supposed to act like women. Jesus christ, what a weird way to think.

It was women and their movements like feminism that tore down the one man one woman relationship system, in favor of the Chad cock carousel. Now that men think differently and treat them differently, as sex objects, because of their actions doesn't mean they get to whine and complain. You can't have your cake and eat it too, they did this to themselves.
>>
>>25635707
if you're here to get a quick ego boost.. how normal do you think you are?
>>
>>25636626
>have ZERO effect without the prerequisite physical characteristics.

I don't think Im the best looking and Im definitely not fit, but I disagree with this one and as ive said multiple times
>women will fuck a guy entirely for looks just like a guy would fuck a girl just for looks

>>25636680
blanket statements and ridiculous generalizations so I can't even take this seriously. have fun by yourself anon

I know I said id gtfo but im still here c;
>>
>>25636580
>>25636658

She's also my best friend.

We do most things together, we share hobbies together, we're both huge baseball fans and we have season tickets to the local team.

She keeps me acting like a human, I tend to treat people like total shit. She makes me laugh, she engages me in hours of conversation about ethics, philosophy, the degeneracy of sjws, logic, reasoning.
>>
>>25636569
being a blue bill faggot is the worst thing you can be. you will probably be divorce and paying alimony to a used up whore who had her wild days. I am thankful for /r9k/ that I don't have to do the same mistake is other men.
>>
>>25636743

>won't address being corrected but will whine about muh generalizations

You do realize a generalization is just a kind of statement, right? "All people are human" is an example of a generalization. The "muh generalizations" meme response is one signal that a person is completely retarded because they don't understand that generalizations hold no inherent truth value (true/false) but are true based on what they actually assert. You couldn't address the content, so you attacked the perfectly legitimate form.

>>25636744

She sounds great.
>>
I'm starting to think most of you are just closet homosexuals.

I think i'm a pretty average dude when it comes to looks but i still manage to have sex with girls so is not that they go to "suck Chad's dick all the time!"
>>
>>25636857

You're terrible at self-assessment. If you have sex on the regular you're part of the 20% of men that do, and thus a Chad.

If you have sex once in a while, you're part of the 80% getting the scraps that they throw your way. Don't delude yourself, and stop being a cock hungry faggot.

No, we won't have sex with you.
>>
>>25636822
She is. When she started going for her PhD she convinced me to get a post nup, as she would be taking on a pretty huge debt that she didn't think I should be responsible for in the event we got a divorce before she could pay it off.

Everything I am without her is enhanced with her. She makes me a better person and she pretty much taught me how to be a man.

She's not a typical woman who blames everything on external events, her locus of control is very much internal and she's forced me to adopt a similar attitude.

Before we got together I was your typical sjw-lite beta male. She essentially picked me out and created the man she wanted.

Due to her influence I've become a much more likable person, take control, lead people. She's changed my life, my income has quadrupled since we've gotten together simply because she taught me how to have confidence with myself and my abilities.
>>
>>25636857
>having sex with girls

you are chad then you dumb fuck
>>
>>25636918

This isn't meant as an insult, but she sounds like a dude in a woman's body. Responsible, thoughtful, etc.

Good for you.
>>
>>25636894
>>25636941
i apologize, when i said sex with girls i was not refering to many girls, just two, my ex-girlfriend and my current girlfriend
>>
>Be young me
>Be polite and courteous to women like mama taught me
>No woman gives me the time of day
>Become slightly bitter and develop a sadistic sense of humor where I mock a person's insecurities
>Women like me
>Get too cruel
>Nobody likes me anymore
>Start to be nicer to people and polite again
>Women like me. Tell me I'm gentlemanly and romantic
>Start to get complacent and be rude again
>Women don't like it
Women
>>
>>25636995
well then go for men if you cant with girls
>>
>>25636950
I get you.

She's the type of woman that tells you what to do but you don't realize that's what she's done. She's by no means a ball buster or butch. Totally feminine, no nagging.

An interesting thing is that she taught me how to take control of the relationship. I don't consult her on anything, I just tell her we're going out or buy her something and tell her to make sure she isn't doing anything. I could have used her training back when I was dating to be quite honest.

Back in the beginning I'd get her input on everything, "do you want to eat here? What do you feel like eating? Where do you want to go?" She put a stop to that really quick.
>>
>>25637029
Nah. Don't want an aids infected meat popsicle up my butt thanks
>>
>>25635667
>don't talk to women
>don't touch women
>don't look at women
>have less than 10 interactions with women per week, some are unavoidable atm

Not bitter just fearful of what they could do to mess up my life.
>>
File: 1451934186005s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451934186005s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
Roastie posits:
1. You don't get pussy because of your bitterness towards women.

But we know:
1. Attractive men who are bitter towards women (read: all frat guys and bros) still get lots of pussy.

Only logical conclusion:
1. Get the fuck out roastie.
>>
>>25637070
then grow some balls and keep trying
>>
No, I don't get women because I do not know how to have a conversation that doesn't involve my own personal interest. I have clinically low empathy levels and I didn't develop a theory of mind until 11 years old and it wasn't til I was 19 it became fully realized and I'm STILL mind blind most of the time. Also known as autism.

tfw you could have easily been a chad if your dad didn't damage his sperm with drugs and didn't carry the tismo gene
>>
>>25637156

No, fuck off roastie slut. No validation for you. He doesn't want you. Fuck. Off.
>>
I've never seen an OP getting BTFO so fast.

Get rekt, white knight/roastie.
>>
>>25637170

I experience the opposite extreme, and it has the same results. I'm constantly aware of other people's feelings based on the littlest change in their facial expressions and tone of voice. I notice when they use words they don't usually use, and in what moods they use these new moods, etc. I've been like this since I was very young.

Its paralyzing, overwhelming. Especially when you're unattractive and women like to treat you like shit because you don't give them the gina tingles.
>>
>>25637145
if you're an ugly manlet

>You don't get pussy because of your bitterness towards women.

>Attractive men who are bitter towards women still get lots of pussy.

yep

had to say that like 4 times now..

Would you fuck a fat feminist? no. would you fuck a hot feminist? probably
>>
>>25637223

*use these new words
>>
>>25637229

We wouldn't tell feminists that men don't want to fuck them because of their feminism you mentally retarded faggot. That's the whole point, jesus christ. Thanks for admitting it has nothing to do with opinions of the opposite sex and everything to do with looks.
>>
>OP posts a simple, inconvenient truth about robots
>robots go apeshit in denial

It's like you guys are literally proving OP's point.
>>
>>25635867
>Just because you don't have a frown on your face doesn't mean you seem like a person misc girl would like

oh really? so what DOES a dumb bitch like then? it's always just "don't be this, don't be that". just straight up say what you want or just go the fuck away. it's always about this fucking shit. goddamn.
>>
>>25637263

Fuck off samefag, falsities don't become true because your effeminate feelings want them to be. Deal with the fact that you're wrong instead of covering your eyes and living in denial.

Now go suck a dick and fuck your own faggoty ass.
>>
>>25636041
threads already over when
>>25635867
answered
1.women can't tell your bitter because they still end up in relationships where they get treated like shit and beat
2.Being attractive overides womans apparent ability to tell if you bitter or they are retard enough to accept that then suprised when 1. happens
>>
what a bunch of virgin losers i'm certain that if you ever manage have sex with a girl, even if it's a prostitute, all of you will grow out of this edgy -the world is against me - phase
>>
>>25637263
>Muh feels are facts
like we can't tell you're samefagging OP
>>
>>25637223

Man, I'll never know what that's like, to feel what other people feel in the moment. Hard to explain but related to that I remember when I was around 11 and I had started to imagine what it was like to be other people, I mean I tried to imagine being my mother and it started freaking me out, like just the thought of seeing another persons perspective (or trying to) was completely mind blowing and it made my head strain trying to think about it, like an insanely hard math question or something, like a physical block or something. Then one time I took a lot of shrooms when I was 19 then it dawned on me other people have their own thoughts and feelings and then I started to realize how I treat others and how other people might perceive me. I've carried it with me since that day, I think all autist and not just autist, but anyone with low empathy should take shrooms at least once.
>>
>>25637281
hahahaha no YOU go suck a dick, because you are the one who is a little scared bitch and cant talk to women
>>
>>25637295

>Accusing others of being literally what you are to avoid having to admit it

Fantasize on, friendo. But do it on another board, you cock loving faggot.
>>
>>25637316

Stop projecting your own behavior, you come off as a woman.

Go fuck your mother and get lost you pussywhipped loser.
>>
File: VT5YLhH.jpg (97KB, 467x600px) Image search: [Google]
VT5YLhH.jpg
97KB, 467x600px
>>25637250
Im not saying It has NOTHING to do with looks! Im saying not having good looks doesn't mean every woman is gonna treat you like shit. Did you read what I said?

>if you're an ugly manlet

>You don't get pussy because of your bitterness towards women.

you'll get pussy if you're understanding of women, their problems, flaws and recognize their advantages. regardless of looks. Not that it won't be hard, but theres no reason you should get to 30 and be a virgin.

>>25637263
lol i know. I expected some reactions like I got, but not all of them to be like that lol
>>
>>25637145
frat guys and dude bros arent bitter towards women they fucking love women they just dont put up with their bullshit. you people are inept

"Brah I totally dicked this hot ass bitch last night shit was cash as fuck she had nice tits and that ass was sweet as fuck can't wait to bang that shit again"

now compare that to

"all women are sluts are whores they should be pure and chastise just like my anime girls except when i want to have sex with them in which case they should bend to my every whim and instantly have sex with me because i deserve it"

you sound like the typical faggot who holds the door open for a bitch and thinks she should drop to her knees and suck you off for it, whines when she doesn't and then goes home to post about how women are all dumb sluts and worthless while at the same time putting pussy so high up on the pedestal your whole life revolves around getting it. step it the fuck up
>>
>>25637263
OP is a Newfag with no experience in /r9k/ or have no idea what's it like to be ugly and have shit experience with women. He has no say what's so ever

>hahaha he call you losers lol he's so on point XD XD XD
>>
>>25637263
>>25637351

I'm not even mad, at all. I know why I fail with women.

>>25637170
>>25637310
>>
>>25637303
You are wrong. I'm not OP. If you weren't so consumed by angry bitterness you might have realized that.

Think about it for a bit. Girls don't like you because you are unattractive. You have chosen to be unattractive. If you chose to become more attractive, you would get girls. But that takes responsibility, and you are too much of a chickenshit to do so, so you will remain an angry kissless virgin for the rest of your life.
>>
I'm not bitter toward women, I'm bitter toward myself for being so inept with them and toward other men for being able to get them.
>>
>>25637366

>Choose to be taller, have more chiseled narrow bones in your face, have a bigger dick, have a deeper voice, etc.

Attractive is 100% genetic, sorry if you can't recognize this undeniable fact. Its why ugly tall guys with bad attitudes can get laid left and right.
>>
File: 3e1439f9c9fff525f7d1c63b48a.png (187KB, 412x537px) Image search: [Google]
3e1439f9c9fff525f7d1c63b48a.png
187KB, 412x537px
I share the same views robots have on women and I have managed to sleep around sometimes.
>>
>>25637401
>Attractive is 100% genetic
But it's not. "Fact" doesn't mean something you pull out of your flabby ass. You are simply wrong. Attractiveness is a package, a combination of things. Some physical things you can't do much about, but other things you very much can. You could choose to improve yourself and become more attractive. But for whatever reason you have chosen to be an ugly person.
>>
File: 1451599548782.jpg (161KB, 616x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451599548782.jpg
161KB, 616x800px
>>25635667
I just don't want to play the game, also if you're even slightly attractive they will bother you, but I will admit I'm not openly hostile with them.
>>
>>25637359
I never called you guys losers. I sympathize with you

>have no idea what's it like to be ugly and have shit experience with women

Ive had shit experiences with women, but I don't let them discourage me, because I've also had great experiences. If I never had the good experiences Id probably be more like you. I get why you a lot of you guys feel the way you do, but it doesn't mean a lot of you aren't completely delusional and jaded beyond return
>>
>>25637451

Don't get buttmad about the facts. Just accept them.
>>
>>25637457
Actually, most robots have not had any experiences with women, good or bad. Or had one single bad experience. It all comes from projecting their own bitterness.
>>
>>25637487
>>25637487

not true, ive interacted with a lot of women before.

if anything im in the best position to judge them. they are indeed awful people most of the time but it's not entirely their fault.
>>
>>25637466
The fact is that you are gay in denial. Accept that, and your life will become better.
>>
>>25637487
>Actually, most robots have not had any experiences with women, good or bad. Or had one single bad experience. It all comes from projecting their own bitterness.

Pot call the kettle black stfu
>>
>>25635667
My opinions on women don't differ at all with my normie friends, most of whom have girlfriends, though. In case you didn't know, most men, virgin or not realize at some point in their lives just how shit women are. My dad realized this too late.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.