[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw try to dress, look and act like a normie >It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: violent pepe.jpg (4KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
violent pepe.jpg
4KB, 252x161px
>Tfw try to dress, look and act like a normie
>It doesn't work
>>
bumpppppppppppphhrhrhrhrh
>>
What do you mean "It doesn't work"? What were you expecting to happen?
>>
>>25635856
I was expecting people not to stifle laughter when they see me, stare at me with their jaws agape or at least not talk about me when I'm in hearing distance of them.
>>
>>25635918
Do they really do that? You must be doing something wrong. Are you overweight? Also, what do you mean "dress like a normie"? Give me a rundown of what you were wearing when this happened.
>>
>>25635918
give all of the details of the situation. Photos of your clothes would be great.
>>
>>25635943
>Do they really do that? You must be doing something wrong. Are you overweight?

No but I have a fucked up face and shitty hair genetics(dandruff and looks bad) and bad haircut.

I wear shirt, hoodie, rayban glasses, cleanshaven, h&m jeans, nike skateboarding shoes.
>>
>>25635918
Do you have a tendency of doing autistic things for them to pick on you?
>>
>>25635504
Trying to act like a normie just makes them laugh at you more. It's a trap.
>>
I really hate that /r9k/ is like just 90% people pretending to be robots instead of actual robots nowadays
>>
>>25635998
>Do you have a tendency of doing autistic things for them to pick on you?

No I do sometimes stutter and have trouble thinking of what to say when talking though.
>>
>>25635504
>pretend to be a normie
>"Hey, we're going biking!"
>I don't know how to ride a bike.
>"Hey, we're doing some rock climbing."
>I am a fat fuck who can't rock climb.

If you want to be a normie, you have to start from the bottom and get your Normie Degree.
>>
I tried lifting weights because thats what they said to do. They said it'll give you confidence and make you into a normal.
Now I've gotten much bigger but I'm the same person and it looks strange and out of place. I can tell when someone expects me to be a confident Chad and they seem confused when they find out I'm a quiet shy virgin. People really seem to get a kick out of it when I step aside for them rather than expecting them to move.
>>
>>25635997
>I have a fucked up face
I'm sure it's not that bad.
>shitty hair genetics(dandruff and looks bad)
Anti dandruff shampoo
>bad haircut
Get a haircut you don't think is bad.

>rayban glasses
This is the only thing that stood out to me. I really hope you're only wearing shades on a sunny day because it's not a good look otherwise. Also, DO NOT wear sunglasses indoors. That makes you look stupid.
>cleanshaven
It's funny that you think this is a normie thing when normies are more likely to have stubble.

All your problems can be fixed.
>>
>>25636062
>This is the only thing that stood out to me. I really hope you're only wearing shades on a sunny day because it's not a good look otherwise. Also, DO NOT wear sunglasses indoors. That makes you look stupid.

Optical glasses, not sunglasses

I got them after wearing pedoglasses for a long time
>>
>>25635997
You sound like you dress like a 16 year old, if you're past 23 or so you should probably not do that, unless you look quite young and are a college student.

Also fix your haircut. If you have shitty hair short haircuts are often the best bet.
>>
>>25636078
>Optical glasses, not sunglasses
Oh. Why did you even have to say you were wearing glasses if they're for your eyesight? Nobody will laugh at you for wearing regular glasses, unless they're stupid hipster glasses.
>>
>>25636107
I think they make me look like a hipster tbqh.

I guess better than pedo-looking. They are the normiest looking glasses I could find
>>
>>25636149
Thick black frames, you mean? Ew. But yeah, get to work on those other things I mentioned. Jeans are fine but a hoodie is bit... thuggish. Why not try a button up shirt? You can wear it buttoned or unbuttoned. Make sure to roll up the sleeves for extra cool points.
>>
>>25636083
I'm 20.

I don't know how else to dress without looking like a sperg or tryhard.
>>
>>25636200
>>25636200
A tryhard would be somebody who wears a suit to class. Anything below that level is fashionable. If you go too far down then you'll be wearing athletic clothing and runners which only fit people can pull off wearing casually.
>>
>>25636193
>Thick black frames, you mean? Ew.

I-is it that bad? I think they make me look pretty nice and gives my face some actually character desu.
>>
>>25636250
I don't like them but I see a lot of normies wearing them so... whatever. I wouldn't be friends with someone who wore hipster glasses but that's just me.
>>
>>25636292
Literally nothing else looks good on me I think, you wouldn't be friends with me because of my glasses? :'(
>>
>>25636315
>you wouldn't be friends with me because of my glasses? :'(

Hm... it does make me sound stupid and shallow when you put it like that. Maybe I would speak with them first before deciding whether to avoid.
>>
>tfw extremely emaciated skeletor mode manlet 5'9"
>wardrobe consists of solid color t shirts or button down dress shirts, jeans/khakis, and sneakers
>have shitty hair
>never wear dress clothes
>>
>>25636332
Oh btw I have no friends and dropped out of hs.

Is there even a point of living now?
>>
>>25636418
Considering I also dropped out of high school and had no friends for a few years; Yes, there is a reason to live. The reason is that until you're dead, you have time to turn your life around. Figure out what you want to be then go study the required course. I went from full time NEET to University student. Don't give up, Anon.
>>
>>25636450
I've been meaning to but I just keep thinking about fucking up in some way and messing it all up...
>>
>>25636469
If it makes you feel any better; I failed the first thing I studied when I tried to get my life back on track. So, that was a year and good money wasted. I didn't give up, though. I just went and studied something else.
>>
>>25636508
Oh yeah I'm also stupid as fuck and couldn't even do Algebra II on khanacademy.
>>
>>25636665
>Oh yeah I'm also stupid as fuck and couldn't even do Algebra II

Algebra? Who the fuck cares about Algebra. Unless you're studying Maths, you don't need that shit. Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division is pretty much all you need in life. If you can't do that then grab a fucking calculator. Being stupid isn't an excuse. If you're smart enough to know you're stupid then you aren't stupid enough to be the kind of guy who works at a supermarket into old age.

Don't put yourself down. Like I said, think long and hard about what you could do and what you would want to do. If you're still not sure then just go study something at random like Business.
>>
>>25636739
>Don't put yourself down. Like I said, think long and hard about what you could do and what you would want to do. If you're still not sure then just go study something at random like Business.

I read a few books about investing and I want to study Finance. But I think I'm too stupid and autistic, not smart enough to become an analyst let alone good looking/social-able enough to network as much as is needed.

I'm also not even sure how I'm suppose to pay for it, parents won't help and they'll probably kick me out soon anyway for being such a fuckup. I've never worked for longer than a few months.
>>
>>25635504
Have you tried being yourself instead?
>>
>>25636802
>Have you tried being yourself instead?

This is what led to me getting to this stage.
>>
>>25636788
>I'm also not even sure how I'm suppose to pay for it, parents won't help

Well, that's a problem. Your options would be to beg or... get a student loan (I don't know if every country has this but in Australia, you can have the government pay your school fees and then you pay that shit off later) or.... work and save, I guess.
>>
>>25636875
I need to stop going on 4chan senpai. I keep wasting all my fucking time here, what do I do?
>>
>>25637118
>I need to stop going on 4chan senpai. I keep wasting all my fucking time here, what do I do?

Going on 4chan is only a bad thing if you have things you should be doing instead. Like, homework, for example. You shouldn't feel bad for coming on 4chan if you have absolutely nothing better to do. I'm on holidays at the moment which is why I'm here.
>>
>>25637182
I wasted my life on 4chan and videogames.
>>
>>25637368
Wrong. You didn't waste your life because you aren't dead yet. You might have wasted a LOT of time but like I said, it's only too late when you're dead.
>>
>>25637462
It's just horrible to stalk my classmate's twitters and instagrams and seeing them having good times while I'm rotting away with no skills or life experiences senpai.
>>
>>25637477
Why would you even care what people who aren't your friends are doing? Think about the friends you'll have one day and what you'll be doing with them.

>I'm rotting away with no skills or life experiences senpai.
So you start a little later than them. You can always catch up. The first step would be enrolling in a course.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.