[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >swipe right on everyone on tinder without looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1439008141607.png (233KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1439008141607.png
233KB, 512x512px
>be me
>swipe right on everyone on tinder without looking
>get a match
>fat bitch
>"hurr durr real men must message me first"
>unmatch her instantly

Robots I feel fucking good, I got a rush of joy from turning someone down. Is this how women feel when they reject guys?
>>
that is how they feel anon
>>
File: 1452162566410.jpg (33KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1452162566410.jpg
33KB, 225x225px
>>25635097

Then I get why they do that. The POWER of it all is a drug-like rush. NOW I get why women string orbiters along. And shit I just got a mere taste of their power, a tiny glimpse into the psyche of the female.
>>
yeah that shit is pretty great. it's addicting. my favorites for doing the "instant unmatch"

>if she answers "i don't know" or "idk" or some other non-contributing, dumbfuck response to a basic question
it's not a test, bitch. what do you feel. holy shit.

>takes a long time (days) to resume conversation
"i'm busy with blah blah blah." fucking wow. everyone is busy. you just want to be a diva. i actually wait for her to write back, then i do, then when she responds again within the next few minutes, i hit unmatch.

>girls whose smug or wannabe sarcastic or tryhard witty profile annoys me
i always have 3-4 girls in my queue who i matched with based on looks. but when i read their words, i want to fucking vomit. so i just let them sit in the queue. if they message me first (always "hi," and nothing more btw), i unmatch them.

>not giving me her number after a civil exchange
if i asked right off the bat, i'd understand. but after i was funny and intelligent and chill for 20 or so messages, she's still like "i don't give my number to strangers," i hit unmatch.

the last one pisses me off the most. i have a life you goofy cunt. why would i EVER stalk your pimpled fucking face. i said that outright to one girl. she was like "i don't really know you, i'm sorry." i just wrote back "hmm. yeah i'm not gonna stalk you." she unmatched me lol.
>>
File: 1427761881742.jpg (691KB, 846x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1427761881742.jpg
691KB, 846x4096px
>>25635430

The ones who string you along and waste your time are not worth staying matched with, fucking normie whores.
>>
>>25635430
They can never just hold fucking conversation either, and I keep telling it to my friends and they're just like "oh shes not interested then".

But its not true, Iv'e had girls who I just dragged through endless conversation of one word answers, them not responding for days, etc but then they still give you their number and go out, like why are they so autistic? I guess they just us to run after them a bit but fuck like look at the big picture here we could doing lewd things with this wasted time.

Also, they're always so hostile in their bio.
>I probably like your dog more than you
Then get off tinder and go have sex with a dog
>>
>>25636377
>shes not interested then
>But its not true, Iv'e had girls who I just dragged through endless conversation of one word answers, them not responding for days, etc but then they still give you their number and go out
It is true though. They're not interested in you, they're interested in that one free meal before they cut off all contact with you.
>>
>>25636456
lol nigga i didn't buy them shit, i had sex with one of them too
I've never bought a girl food until like a month in and even then we bought eachother stuff all the time, just don't date basic retards and its easy
>>
>>25636540
Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were roleplaying. Carry on then.
>>
>>25636583
im not saying alot of them didnt want or expect me to, or all and all give up on me when i didnt, i just didn't
>>
yeah maybe is how girls feel when they turn down guys but the point is as a man you can't next a woman that you haven't slept with yet

in other words never do that passive aggressive ignoring the girl b*******

keep up the pressure by saying things like I'm coming over.. you gotta pass the sheet test when a chick starts challenging you try to get blown the f*** out to pass the test

it's an evolutionary mechanism to screen out weak males
>>
>>25636747
ya its annoying and counter intuitive (for me it was at least) but you have to keep up a more or less ridiculous level of fake "alpha" to keep things going.

When im trying to go after a girl i usually laugh at the shit i do cause its just ridiculously forward shit all that makes no sense but still works.
>>
>>25636747
>Can't next a girl you haven't slept with
What

Gotta have some standards man
>>
>>25636747
Well, if you give a girl like tons of attention and shes otherwise empty you can next her without sleeping with her, i did that once but only after she did the exact same thing to me like a year before when i was still a virgin
>>
Cant have standards if you got no options
>>
>>25637243

That means she nexted you... try using wastehertime2016 again and see the outcome will be the same

women next guys buy not even sleeping with them and guys next women after they sleep with them it's just the way she goes
>>
It's all fun until you realize you ONLY match with fat chicks
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260KB, 563x542px
>be attractive introvert failed chad
>get the pleasure of swiping everyone left unless they look at least as good as me and only swipe right if they look like possible fembots
>currently swiped left thousands of girls and the few right swipes i make i normally get matches for
>they're normally all secretly stacies / neofems / facebook memers and i unmatch instantly
>the ones left i end up only sending a few messages whenever i am bored

being alone has never felt so good
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.