[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are my fellow robots drinking? Picture related, one of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 20160110_175008.jpg (816KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160110_175008.jpg
816KB, 2048x1536px
What are my fellow robots drinking?

Picture related, one of my favorite mineral waters.
>>
Some kind of peach sake, because my roommate is a weeaboo and always has some kind of Japanese booze. It's pretty tasty.
>>
>Half gallon
>Little under half since getting it yesterday
>Mixed 7 drinks 50/50 and am barely buzzed

Am I a alcoholic?
>>
>>25635396
Do you have withdrawals my friend?
>>
File: ranier.jpg (29KB, 270x476px)
ranier.jpg
29KB, 270x476px
>>25634534
low cost high quality
>>
>>25635659
Not physical symptoms, but I get edgy and sort of restless, its not a "god damn I need alcohol right now" zerg, but a "man, a drink would be good right now" may be mainly be my cig addiction too, but I drink heavily nightly.
>>
>>25635931
Sounds like low test syndrome
>>
Just cocaine for me tonight, I woke up too early today and got sleepy
>>
>>25635931
If you ever find you need/really want to stop drinking but you cannot stop after multiple attempts, then and only then should you define yourself as an alcoholic.
>>
>>25635931
also, I started with 2 beers 5 nights a week once I turned 21. over a few months it turned into 4-5 every night. Then over the next year it turned into 8 a day with 1-3 in the morning before work and 1 during work. Then over the following year it turned into 3-4 every morning (wake up and immediately crack open beer take a sip and hit a bong), 2-3 during work, 5-6 after work. The next and last year of my drinking consisted of buying 4-6 1.75L bottles of Jack Daniel's and Tito's Vodka every week. Keeping a 1.75 in the backseat of my car so I could buy a 20oz soda, pour half out and fill with liquor. Drinking liquor from the bottle 2-3 shots within first 5 minutes of being awake. anywhere from 14-25 shots a day.

It took me all this to fully admit I needed help. I hope it takes you less, if in fact you find you have a similar substance abuse problem.

>Sober 6 months next wednesday.
>Don't miss drinking at all
>>
>tfw I've been sober for 6 months to prove to my family that I'm not an alcoholic

>tfw they're still paranoid about it and don't want me to drink because my grandpa was an alcoholic

Kinda just want to go grab some whiskey. It feels like they're trying to control me.
>>
>>25636043
I have a decent amount of energy and a very high sex drive so i wouldnt really call it low test.
>>
>>25636409
>getting sober for a period of time to get family off your back
>alcoholism in family (albeit limited)
>wants to drink

Every alcoholic I meet in the various AA meetings I go to has said something like this. Not saying you're an alcohol, but it's a common thing alcohols due.
>>
>>25636526
It's not really the alcohol that I like, it's more that it gets me to chill out. I would never drink again if weed was legal. Anyway I had a rule to only drink on the weekends, they freaked out when I fell asleep on the ground outside one day. That compounded with their fears that I would be like my grandpa got them to go a little crazy.
>>
>knjaz
>regularan
>ne sa limunom

wew
>>
>>25636642
I get that. I didn't love alcohol more than any drug, it just was legal and easy to get, plus I could do it around people without the stigma of a heroin addiction.

still though man now that I'm sober I've realized I don't need mind-altering substances to chill out. I always thought I did and would forever. I hope one day you can find this too. unless you're perfectly happy with the way things are now, then I apologize for projecting onto you.
>>
>>25636761
>unless you're perfectly happy with the way things are now, then I apologize for projecting onto you.

I am, and it's cool. I just felt like bitching on r9k I guess.
>>
>>25636810
word man. sometimes I forget everyone isn't me, still working on that self-centered thing.

sounds like your family might just be very uptight
>>
>so many disgusting alchos
>>
>>25637227
>being straightedge
>>
Well, I've got 2 fifths of some good, locally distilled whiskey. I also have some Japanese beer (can't remember the brand), some Korean rice wine, and a nice bottle of nigori sake.

Can't drink any of it though because of the meds I'm on. Drinking with clonazepam would be fine, but you can't really drink while you're on lamotrigine (Lamictal) since it fucks with drug's efficacy and enhances the effect of alcohol, lowers the seizure threshold, and consequently gets you really fucked up with a high potential for having a seizure when you're passed out, thus a high potential for dying. The seizures thing is also why a lot of people report days long, intense hangovers from being on Lamictal and drinking heavily the night before.
>>
>>25634534
>mineral water
my nigga

i drink this stuff all day, it's cheap and tasty and doesn't have any ingredients that are bad for you like soda
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.