[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I met this girl from /r9k/ and we really cliqued. We have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1444701447910.gif (93KB, 100x132px) Image search: [Google]
1444701447910.gif
93KB, 100x132px
So I met this girl from /r9k/ and we really cliqued. We have a lot of fun talking and know a lot about each other. I completely opened up and she actually accepts me and thinks im cool. I think shes really cool and cute too even though she thinks shes weird. She thinks shes too damaged for a relationship with me and we live across the world, but Im beginning to grow some feels anyway. I think she knows it too, I sometimes jokingly ask her to marry me, but apart of me is ready and would actually want to. What do?
>>
Well, it sounds like the cringe level from you already went through the roof, also sounds like you are friend-zoned.

My advice would be to livestream you killing her then yourself, since you two belong in robot heaven together
>>
First, go to the advice board that exists in this same site.

Second(Optional), stop being an attention whore.
>>
>>25632794
I think she genuinely likes me, just doesnt want a relationship for whatever reason. Idk maybe you are right
>>
Ask her to touch your pee pee
>>
>>25632815
Yeah I figured since were both robots and you guys usually give pretty good advice maybe id come here first
>>
If you really want to know force her into an uncomfortable sexual situation where she has to go all the way or not at all.

Those are always fun to watch
>>
>>25633049
Idk id be a little uncomfortable with that because I know shed be uncomfortable and I wouldnt want to do that. Id rather get out now and deal with the pain then fuck things up between us
>>
>>25633234
Get drunk together then slip your hands down her pants.

How fuckin hard can this be?
>>
>>25633361
Pretty hard, we live across the world mate
>>
Well as long as you live across the world you're fucked LOL

Long distance relationships usually end with the girl cheating several times, goodluck with your whore OP
>>
>>25633566
Thank u lad
>>
>>25632862
She thinks you're too good for her.
Break her belief by sending her a picture of you peeing into your mouth.
>>
>>25632616
One or more:
1. She's against LDR
2. She doesn't want one with you
3. She's lied to you

Basically you got the standard thing were a girl wants some fun attention and nothing more. This is the same as you cumming after a furfag erp and not wanting to talk anymore.
>>
>>25634361
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok

High content
>>
File: 1444175371708.jpg (68KB, 731x685px) Image search: [Google]
1444175371708.jpg
68KB, 731x685px
>>25634926
>This is the same as you cumming after a furfag erp and not wanting to talk anymore.

Idk that kind of feel
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.