[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is getting a girlfriend so fucking hard? It is impossible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: girlfriend.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
girlfriend.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
Why is getting a girlfriend so fucking hard? It is impossible for me to get a girlfriend, no matter how hard I try. I have a better chance of winning the $900,000,000 Power Ball. I work at a grocery store, and qt girls are there all the time, but I can't hit on customers I don't know. Can't risk getting fired due to complaints. I have okcupid and have messaged about 100 girls, and no luck yet. I'm 24 and a virgin. Is it my destiny to be alone forever?
>>
there is no destiny or free will
>>
>>25630896
>Is it my destiny to be alone forever?

Probably, yes.
>>
>>25630896
man klay fucked up
>>
Here's the explanation, OP:
You're either under 6 foot or you're 6 foot and over and EXTREMELY ugly. There, now you can live off the rest of your life without being confused.
>>
The problem is that you're going for the wrong species
Get a dog and you'll lose your virginity in a week, depending on how long it takes for her to go into heat
>>
>>25631032
I'm over 6 feet tall and consider myself attractive. I think I'm boring as fuck though and have a dull personality. I don't ask women out often, and when I do, they are already taken or not interested.
>>
>>25631149
>I think I'm boring as fuck though and have a dull personality

I don't think that's the reason. Let's assume you're average looking. You probably just haven't come across a girl that likes you. You need to put yourself out there more. That means going to parties, going out with friends and whatnot.
>>
post a pic or i'll leave this thread
>>
>>25631202
This is a terrible idea
I couldn't think of a worse possible course of action
>>
>>25630896
Tell me what benefits besides sex and companionship a GF offers.
I'll be waiting for a response family.
>>
>>25631260
Ah, you shoot down my idea without suggesting your own. Typical stupid fucking robot. OP himself says he has messaged a HUNDRED girls over online dating with no luck and my suggestion of trying to meet girls in person is a bad one? Stupid people sure love to post.
>>
>>25631360
Here's a better idea
>get a large-breed non-spayed female dog
>treat her nice, wait until she goes into heat
>fuck her
>enjoy daily sex and cuddles along with all the other things dogs provide without any bullshit for the next decade or so
>>
>>25631394
Here's an EVEN BETTER idea: Buy a gun, load it with ammo, aim at your own head and pull the trigger.
>>
>>25631394
>>25631049
No. I'm not into bestiality.

I love dogs though, and have thought about getting a German Shepherd or some other nice dog to keep me company and my mind occupied.
>>
>>25631419
>suggest better idea, like you asked
>you tell me to kill myself
ebin
>>
>>25631419
lmao

originalrobotcuck
>>
>>25631449
>I'm not into bestiality.
Why not?
It'd solve so many problems
And if you're going to get a dog anyway, why not fuck her?
>>
>>25631149
No you aren't. If you were girls wouldn't care. I know plenty of tall guys who have literally no opinions of their own. They can't articulate a thing. Yet girls love them and look over their boring personalities at least long enough to fuck them
>>
What you even do with a woman anyway? They can't intelectually stimulate you for shit and rather, she expects you to entertain her. And all women have to say is massive bollocs, so what mathers anyway?

Chad has the right idea: just who them, and get your dick wet and well sucked.
>>
>>25631613
hrhidhjdb27f arrrrg i really suck at this english thing
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.