[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it hurt so much to think about how you seem to be the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: kiss.jpg (6KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
6KB, 273x184px
Why does it hurt so much to think about how you seem to be the only one of the people you grew up with who hasn't had a gf/had sex/been loved yet? Is it selfish to ask so desperately for these things?

I can't even tell if I've been lying to myself or not, about whether I even want to be loved by someone else. For a long time I decided to stop the pursuit to find someone (if to stop the pain of being the only one), but I don't know if I'm in denial or if I can actually live my life solo.

Though I really can't blame the normies. I don't look stunning and I don't have a fun personality. My one friend keeps complaining how I suck the life out of her. I think at this point she only stays around because I pay for everything. But I guess one "friend" is better than nothing. I remember in middle school to high school never checking my phone for months because no one ever texted me. It was worse then, people actively disliked me rather than just ignored me as that one awkward, autistic loser like they do now.

Sorry to get side tracked. This thread is still about that feeling of loneliness and desperation.
>>
Ugh, I remember awkwardly explaining to my family that the reason I'm not having a birthday party this year is because I'm too old for them.

And my sister would rub in my face how I had no friends and that I was never invited anywhere. Stupid fucking cunt I hope she dies.
>>
>no irl friends
>onlune friends get mad at me for asking a drunk person to do lewds on cam
>im a sensitive faggot so i getad and leave call
>drunk trying not to puke while listening to music
>alone in saturday night
>family traveling
>only people i can open up to are anonymous strangers
I want to fuckibg die, i was just having fun for once in my life and they ruin it witj feminist rape point, fuxk them they do t even miss me
>>
Also, I hate listening to music that talks about love or relationships. It just pisses me off how they don't appreciate the fact that they HAD SOMETHING ffs. All I'm asking for is one small part of it but they cry over not having something perfect.
>>
Women are cunts because they're directly controlled by evolutionary instinct. That's what separates them from men.
>>
>>25630349
>My one friend keeps complaining how I suck the life out of her. I think at this point she only stays around because I pay for everything.

Wow, that is sad.

>>25630582
>Women are cunts because they're directly controlled by evolutionary instinct. That's what separates them from men.
Oh, men aren't controlled by evolutionary instinct, are they? Is that why there's an entire board of shitheads crying about >tfw no gf? What a joke.
>>
>>25630455
It really makes me mad how feminists give so much sympathy to all the wrong people.
>>
>>25630349
It hurts 'cause you and everyone around you has someone especial and they seem happier than you, and they expect you to be the same as them; I heard my parents talking not so long ago
>dad: why does anon never bring girls to home? he is 23
>mom: he is... different
>what do you mean? is he g-gay?
>no, no; he is... awkward
>don't lie to me momanon, I-I don't care if he is a fucking gay (obviously lying, my dad is a fucking Chad), I love him; I just don't wanna see him so lonely
>he is not gay, I've seen him watching girls; it's just that he... he can't talk to them
>should I teach him?
>leave him alone, I know he'd feel worse
>are you sure he'll be fine alone?
>I hope so
>I want to have grandchildren, y'know! he has my name, like mi dad and my grandad
>I know, just leave him alone; soon he'll find a girl

Sorry mom, I'll probably end alone
>>
>>25630640
Theyre not even women mate, its a gay chat, they called me out on shit that i wasnt even serious abouy, i just askrd him to do weird stuff and laughed,
>>
>>25630740
Holy shit dude, you have a based mom
>>
>>25630480
I used to be the same way. Now
I listen to it because I know I'll never experience it, and as a result I have to live through the music.
>>
>>25630838
Yeah, she is really cool; and being honest, my dad is cool too, but he was expecting me to be more like him, I know he feels a little dissapointed but he try his best to pretend everything is fine with me
>>
>>25630740
>>25630740
Seriously, who the fuck talks that way?
Looks more like a cheesy tv-series script than real life.
>>
>>25631223
nigger, english is not my first language, I can't translate all the "hijueputas" my dad says
>>
>>25630349
sometimes i wonder if there's something biologically wrong with us here, like in our genes than we were basically destined for this life from the start while everyone else you know moves on happy with their life
shit sucks bro
>>
>>25631223
>>25631504
I thought it was cute, and . . . sad.

>>25631572
I feel this way too. Is it nature? Am I screwed no matter what I do? Or is it nurture, and can I change? I dont know.

>>25630349
>My one friend keeps complaining how I suck the life out of her

My mom says this about me too. I only discuss my lack of a career and underemployment issues with her. She'd probably just kick me out or something if I started complaining about my lack of relationship success.
>>
>>25630840
Same here. I've been emotionally deprived my entire life and music has always been my escape. It allows me to experience what feelings are like.
>>
I gave up on relationshits and focus on money.

I'm now the best paid of my family and friends who are all stuck in dead end jobs or low level blue collar jobs at best.
>>
>>25632939
>focused on educating myself and hoped the money would follow
>totally thought isolating myself, not meeting people, and just studying in my room would lead to success
>now have a mediocre education at best, poor social skills, and no friends.
>>
>>25633073
Going full hermit is a mistake I've seen a lot of people here make.

You're just supposed to cut out the romance part while still forming connections for business purposes.
>>
>>25630582
men are controlled by instinct but our instinct is just to create useful things and gain respect in society and by doing that, women will find it attractive.

as for the OP point, it's not bad to ask for those things but it's more important to accept that you won't get it. you'll never get what you need to be happy. But, life is not about being happy. Even people who get those things end up not happy, so you are not any worse off, except your unhappiness may be less complicated than theirs is.
>>
>>25631504
>hijueputas
Kek, are you by any chance Colombian?
>>
>>25633194
literally normie
>ugh I just quit dating tho focusing on myself like omg
>eat, fuck, love, pray: the post
>>
>>25633295
Too obvious? I thought venecos and ecuatorians said hijueputas too
>>
>>25630349
I didn't even realize I was weird until I was 18

I never knew you were supposed to hang out with friends and make relationships

How did I manage to just miss out on those early years of life and development?
>>
>>25633352
Did you even read the post?

>cut out the romance

So no "fuck, love". In fact, fuck love.
>>
You guys have given up desu. It's a numbers game. Just have no cares about rejection and you'll eventually find someone. I've asked out probably 50 girls in 2015 and only got with 1.

>yesterday
>give ride to random chick from facebook rideshare group for my uni
>just do it for the gas money
>girl is pretty and during the car ride seemed to not be a cunt
>text her the next day seeing if she wants lunch sometime
>she was out of my league so I deleted her number after I sent it cause I knew she wouldn't reply

Every girl you meet no matter what circumstance, you should ask out. I've become absolutely numb to rejection. Oh, and by the way,
>few hours later she replies and says sure to lunch
>>
>>25633536
That's perfectly good advice for someone in high school/university, it doesn't work so well once you're past that. Chances are you'll only see half a dozen women anywhere near your age and half of them will be coworkers/clients/etc., so if you come off as a creep or desperate you have more than just the rejection to deal with
>>
>>25633194
Yeah.

It's really easy and COMFORTABLE if you are introverted too.
>>
>>25633371
Just took a wild guess, didn't think there were any legit Colombian robots here.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.