[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I have anzu on skype She hardly ever replies anymore.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n9diawZYaQ1rl7s4eo1_1280.jpg (295KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9diawZYaQ1rl7s4eo1_1280.jpg
295KB, 960x1280px
>tfw I have anzu on skype

She hardly ever replies anymore.

what do
>>
Why would she even reply to a beta like yourself anyway? she is taking big Chad cock every single night.
>>
give out her skype in revenge
>>
>>25630333
We met on omegle like 2 years ago. Didn't know about her at the time. We just talked about anime and shit.

We've webcamed plenty of times, we even came close to dating. What she neglected to tell me was that she was in an "open relationship". She said "I thought I told you". She most certainly did not. I wasn't really interested. Oh, and she told me she was a virgin despite being in an open relationship. Odd.

She's nice enough, but she flakes a lot.

It's kind of weird that I see her all the time on r9k. She's really not all THAT pretty without her excessive amount of makeup, but I understand the fascination.
>>
>>25630390
I really have no reason to
>>
>>25630281
ask her to pls respond
>>
>>25630579
lol, quick grab the fedora!

but to be serious, maybe a dick pic
>>
>>25630531
Draw a doujinshi of you raping her into submission while excessively cumming inside her. Make it a mind break sorta thing and send that to her
>>
>>25630440
We have literally ZERO reason to believe you.
>>
>>25630281
give me her skype
[email protected]
>>
>>25630645
True. I can't really think of a way to prove it without revealing who I am. At least to her.

Maybe next time I'm in a group chat with her I can take a screenshot, and crop her out.
>>
>>25630440
Please do not spread lies about the Anzu-chang.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.