[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Frollo did nothing wrong and never will.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Daily reminder that Frollo did nothing wrong and never will.
>>
>>25629151
Aside from letting his lust plunge him into his doom
>>
>burned down Paris
>wanted to dick the shitskin
>>
File: hunchback-frollo.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hunchback-frollo.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>25629216
>>25629276
He was technically doing his job. Finding the whore meant finding her people. How do you think he found the Court of Miracles?
>>
File: image.png (175KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175KB, 500x301px
>having sex with quasi as a child
>nothing wrong

He was totally degenerate
>>
>>25630042
>letting your desires take control of you
>>
>>25630221
U wottin me m8
>>
File: Judge_Claude_Frollo_3.png (772KB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
Judge_Claude_Frollo_3.png
772KB, 1000x564px
>>25630264
It wasn't just his desires that had him burning Paris.
>made a fool of him
>illegal gypsy
>knew where the other gypsys were
>seducing town for money
>>
>>25630391
Burning down Paris was just him doing his job, it was allowing Esmeralda to plague him the way she did that was his undoing. He should have been stronger but he was weak. He could have dropped quasi off at the orphanage, but he felt guilt from the Arch Bishop and for killing the mother. He could not control his anger and hate for the gypsies and kicked the woman to death. None of this would have happened if he was not a lesser man.
>>
>>25630475
>Burning down Paris was just him doing his job, it was allowing Esmeralda to plague him the way she did that was his undoing. He nearly killed her and finished of it ssrent for backstabbing quasi.
>He could have dropped quasi off at the orphanage, but he felt guilt from the Arch Bishop and for killing the mother.
He took responsibility...
>He could not control his anger and hate for the gypsies and kicked the woman to death.
She ran when she didn't steal anything. She killed herself. You think Its correct to resist arrest when you're innocent? No. Same concept here.
Gypsies were illegal and he was getting rid of them because of that and to better the nation.
>None of this would have happened if he was not a lesser man.
If he was physically stronger and more tactful he would've killed the gypsies faster

In every instance all you saw was Frollo giving orders and people disobeyed. They weren't supposed to disobey authority but they did cuz muh feelings

I would have burned a family for harboring criminals too
>>
>>25630790
If you are a leader and everyone is disobeying you what does that tell you about your leadership skills?

>He took responsibility
Why did he do that? Guilt. Why did he feel guilty? Because when he kicked her he did it out of hatred not justice or law. Letting emotions getting the better of you, clouding your judgement. Not being in full control. During the chase you can see the thrill in his eyes and face.

He would have killed the gypsies faster had he kept a level head but he was infatuated. He allowed desires to overcome him. Take control of him. He was no longer in charge but driven by lust and vengeance. Like I said, he was weak, mentally. That's the fate of anyone who cannot control themselves.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.