[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW = Angry virgins trying to compensate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: just no.jpg (123KB, 558x743px) Image search: [Google]
just no.jpg
123KB, 558x743px
Stop trying kiddies

you know you already failed at life
>>
>>25628559
>the minecraft fanbase in one image
>>
ITT: angry, ugly fembots trying to bait the MGTOW masterrace
>>
>>25628559
Their hearts are in the right place, but I agree. Women are pieces of shit, and no one should waste their time dealing with them. Women won't give two fuck though, since most of the people pushing the MGTOW shit are the kinds of people women wouldn't even give the time of day.

I kinda hope it catches on with normalfags, but I doubt it ever will.
>>
What's wrong with MGTOW?

I'm one personally, learning to abstain from succubi is a step in the direction of enlightenment.
>>
File: 1433805110733.jpg (85KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
1433805110733.jpg
85KB, 1024x568px
>>25628595
>MGTOW
>master anything
>>
MGTOW has some good aspects, but they should focus more on the part that isn't circlejerking online about how much women suck.
>>
>>25628668
>succubi
Wizard detected.
>>
>>25628763
Yeah, I am, so? Doesn't invalidate my previous point at all.

Still going for 3D is foolish to be honest.
>>
>>25628807
True, but most men who are MGTOW are recent divorcees or others who have been hurt. You are just using MGTOW as an excuse.
>>
File: mgtow-dix-jul10-1931-r.jpg (39KB, 451x334px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow-dix-jul10-1931-r.jpg
39KB, 451x334px
>>25628734

>focus more on the part that isn't circlejerking online about how much women suck.

Why? I believe the core of MGTOW is about understanding and exposing women as useless subhumans.

The part about forming a new life free from pussy addiction is up to the individual, it really doesn't need to be discussed.
>>
>>25628860
As a excuse for what? It's a movement, that I happen to be a part of, it has nothing to do with Wizardry.
>>
>>25628639
>the kinds of people women wouldn't even give the time of day

that is not true ironically it made me ever more desirable because I was putting my needs first like taking care of my appearance,wealth, and other things. I did piss off a lot of women for rejecting them and some wanted me even more. If you are going to become a MGTOW make sure you are doing it for male self preservation or a way to move forward in life without women.
>>
I'm a MGTOW because I'm too autistic to give up my hobbies away to please a succubus.
>>
>>25628901
If you're a wizard, chances are that you don't have what it takes for a woman to even look at you. No offence, I suffer from exactly the same. But when you enter MGTOW with that, it becomes a coping strategy. It becomes an excuse. I did the same, and I regret it.
>>
I wouldn't necessarily label myself as MGTOW but I do actively avoid relationships and women in general. I watched my dad go through a nasty divorce and watched my brother get stuck with a nasty bitch of a wife so I'm really in a rush to get married or be in relationships.
>>
MGTOW isn't a fucking social movement you subscribe to, it's just something you do that maybe you notice one day when you stop to think
>wow I own my own car
>and my own house
>and have a nice job
>and no spouse
>and lots of money
>and no stress
>>B-BUT DON'T YOU WANT A W-WIFE?
>For what purpose?
That's being MGTOW without being a faggot about it: living your life well without women involved, said wellness often reliant on the fact that women aren't involved. Go milk the cow for free any time you feel like you need it, since slut pride means you don't have to buy it anymore.
>>
fuck does a MGTOW even mean

fucking speak english you nazi fucks
>>
men going their OWN WAY
men going
men oning their own gay

i think it's pretty obvious whats really going on here
>>
>>25628976
nice b8 retard
>>
>>25628964
You don't understand what Wizardry is

Wizardry is a acceptance of your virginity, it's basically the abstinence of any social contact with women. That's why it's bannable to express sexual desire towards 3D on Wizardchan.
>>
>>25629052
I've spent quite a bit of time there until I was banned for stating that I wasn't NEET.

When you become a wizard, you give up on that. And women can smell that miles away, and they won't give you a second look.
>>
>>25629133
Do you understand what I'm typing? I've given up on women. I don't want women anymore, they disgust me.
>>
File: FB_gangbang_web.jpg (146KB, 628x353px) Image search: [Google]
FB_gangbang_web.jpg
146KB, 628x353px
first meeting at mgtow
>>
>>25629180
I guess I'm just arguing about semantics. Sorry anon, have a good night.
>>
>feminist shaming tactics

you do know that MGTOW are immune to those?
that is one of the first things you learn, that women use shaming and social damage to get you back to the betaharem
>>
Do women even care that some men are becoming mgtows?
>>
>>25629382
Every mention of it is met with absolute rage, so I'm assuming so.
>>
>>25629317
ah i got into that whole spiel for awhile but you gotta admit it is kind of a big joke. its as bad or worse than feminism. men just seeking attention.
>>
>>25629052
>>25629133
Wait...wasn't Wizardchan taken down over a year ago? What the fuck happened to that place?
>>
>>25629515
It's now wizchan. Rehosted by a different owner.
>>
Are MGTOW against all forms of man-woman interaction or only marriage? What do they think of casual sex?
>>
God damn being gay gets better every fucking day, Don't have to deal with women and naturally GTOW without being affiliated with it.

>>25629181
that guy with the arm tattoo is pretty, would get gangbanged by.

Not sure what's going on with the guy on the far left... those are some creepy nipples, plus he looks like that dude on Easy St.
>>
>>25629643
It's less defined than that. The idea is that you do whatever you want. 99% will say that you can't get married, and I would agree with that. But as for the dating aspect... do whatever you want as long as you are in control. Never get into a position where she will get your dignity or money.
>>
>>25629549
I got redirected to plebbit. What gives?
>>
>>25629729
Try the .org site. I think that links from google get forwarded to plebbit to keep the normies out.

Won't link it here, or I might get benned. Who knows with the stuff the janitors have done lately.
>>
I am a 20 year old KV, and even I can admit that MGTOW is the gayest most silly thing I have ever bared witness to in my lifetime. MGTOW is the gayest thing that the human race has ever constructed.
>>
>>25629776
Thank you, sir. I am an idiot.
>>
>>25629133

Yes women are supernatural meme needs to die
>>
File: burger_king_employee_assault.jpg (124KB, 1172x741px) Image search: [Google]
burger_king_employee_assault.jpg
124KB, 1172x741px
>>25628729
>cherrypick image

I don't think you want to start that cherrypicking competition
>>
>>25629926
she has nice tits too bad the face is shit.
>>
>>25628559
I agree that anyone who associates with the group is a bit silly.
why would you go your own way with another person?
Just say you're independent and not interested in relationships.
I know nothing of the group, but it seems like a thing to take your money.

>says a man who is not interested in relationships and is independent.
>>
File: sjwgtow2.png (654KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
sjwgtow2.png
654KB, 1024x568px
>>25628559

>>25629926

>>25628729
two sides of the same turd

the MGTOW dude even looks like a tumblrina
>>
I'm part of MGTOW, but I still fuck occasionally. I'm focusing on work and saving money to buy my dad's business from him, working out and eating right, occasionally going out with friends and not worrying about finding a girl to validate myself.

Sometimes girls come up to me, I don't turn them away. If they want to fuck, sure, but I'm not going to take her out, buy dinner, buy drinks, try hard to impress her, and MAYBE fuck at the end of the night.
>>
File: 1452395713350.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452395713350.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>25628559

I guess I fall under the definition of 'MGTOW' in that I don't date and have no interest in relationships, but I don't wear the label.

I failed at life, yes, so now I chill and enjoy myself.
>>
>>25630449
why the fuck aren't his lips red!?!?!

this shit is really triggering my autism
>>
>>25630670

Still a cool gif tbqh
>>
>>25628559
>daily reminder that gays are the only true MGTOW
>>
>>25629317

>any criticism is feminist shaming tactics

>>25629414

>criticism and hysterical laughter =anger

ITT: omega males try to reframe their failure by desperately trying to present themselves as men who are consciously making choices.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.