[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to get an asian gf in 2016 now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: awbm2.jpg (95KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
awbm2.jpg
95KB, 422x750px
is it possible to get an asian gf in 2016 now?
>>
can someone please answer me?
>>
>>25627666
No. But it's a lot easier if you live in the West coast.
>>
>>25627666
>Want to get gf
>cant even get a reply on an Indonesian body pillow BBS
>>
>>25627666
With those triples anything is possible
>>
>>25627666
>answering seriously to a bbc poster
Kek
>>
>>25627759

I have a girlfriend from Bali right now. she is 10/10 perfect. I'm white. Average. Maybe 8/10. in a wealthy family and college student.
>>
File: parts of a horse.jpg (62KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
parts of a horse.jpg
62KB, 800x526px
>>25626274
No, it's impossible.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: n6267cQ7BO1tpsxr8o1_500.jpg (96KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
n6267cQ7BO1tpsxr8o1_500.jpg
96KB, 500x642px
Nope, Chad took all the girls.
>>
Probably not.

There are a lot more asian males than asian females in the world because of China.
>>
>>25627899

This is not true at all. If you are white you are very capable of getting a beautiful Asian loyal waifu.

This is coming from experience..
>>
>>25627921
>If you are white
OP clearly isn't.
>>
>>25627921
And if you're not...
>>
>>25628984

sorry dude i wouldn't know because I'm white.

my current gf calls black peope "niggas" and hates asian men and only likes white men. kek. She's foreign.
>>
File: sueypark2015-12.jpg (78KB, 450x597px) Image search: [Google]
sueypark2015-12.jpg
78KB, 450x597px
>>25626274
Sure, just gotta be urself and beleeve
>>
>>25626274
I managed to get one pretty easily
>>
>>25626274
There are plenty of asian women to go around. Don't act like they're hard to get.
>>
>>25629057
She's self hating and I hope you like dealing with insecurity.

Only white men would put up with their shit, because their halo effect is so strong.
>>
>>25627666
All you gotta do is just be white
>>
>>25627818
You're a race traitor and you flushed your genetic inheritance down the toilet. Why would you want to be with someone who's not of your race? What if a pregnancy happens? Creating more confused mixed bastards. Your race is dying out and getting sold out by their government and you contribute to this crap.
>>
>>25630247

>implying I care

>>25630155

All foreign asian women hate niggers. I hate niggers too. what's your point?
>>
>>25630247
>>25630155
Asshurt white women detected
ASIAN PUSSY FOR WHITE COCK
>>
>Asian
>Girl
Let me just stop you there Anon
>>
Why's she taking this pic? The black man is like a handbag or brand name to her? And chinks talk about white males fetishizing them
>>
I'm more jealous of those hands he has than the gf. He'd make a great pianist or guitarist
>>
Totally. Move to a big city. So many Asian QTs.
>>
>>25630247
>Why would you want to be with someone who's not of your race?
Because I didn't choose it. Why should it be a part of my decision making?

>Creating more confused mixed bastards
That's only because people like you still exist for whatever reason.
>>
what's the deal with asian men? are they like asian women in the sense that they go for white people? or do they see asian women as more desirable than white women?

disregarding the other minorities ofc because black people don't matter
>>
>>25630777
Lucky trips.

And just because you didn't choose your race doesn't mean you should flush your genetic inheritance down. You didn't choose to be heterosexual male, yet you're with a heterosexual girl. Why can't that be the case with race? People like me exist because we see our countries being overrun by non-Whites meanwhile the government, Jew media, and a bunch of race traitors exist to purport the genocide of my race in my native land. People do this shit and then wonder why racism exists. It's a natural response to an unnatural environment.
>>
File: 1359830987179.jpg (62KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1359830987179.jpg
62KB, 400x300px
>wanting a westernized asian gf
>>
>>25630991

fuck off

wqerqwetqwtwqer

>>25631003

go for foreign.
>>
>>25630991
Maybe if white women weren't so shit this wouldn't be a problem.
But...
You know the rest you fucking whore.
>>
>>25630959
Asian women love white dick, but they also really like money. If an Asian woman can she'll try to get both.

Asian men and white women are basically the leftovers, so it only makes sense that they'd choose each other. When the white woman reaches her expiration date and needs a beta provider, the Asian man is there to oblige.
>>
>>25630991
>You didn't choose to be heterosexual male, yet you're with a heterosexual girl.
Sexuality =/= preference.
>Why can't that be the case with race?
Because if I can get it up for this skin color, it's not an inherent problem. Unlike sexuality where as heterosexual youre not sexually attracted to men.

>People like me exist because we see our countries being overrun by non-Whites
While I do agree that European countries should try harder with their immigration policies that shouldn't stop people from living lives that don't effect you. (I'm not talking about the brownies who rape "your" women)

It was cool back when we weren't this globally connected. Where you can't pick your nose without it winding up on youtube for the whole world to look at.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.