[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is literally a 2/10 and you sitting here feeling so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1445308812244.png (651KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445308812244.png
651KB, 664x1000px
This guy is literally a 2/10 and you sitting here feeling sorry for yourself while he pulls grils all over the world. Whats your excuse now fgt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTrqQuduezo
>>
Fake and staged like everything PUA.
>>
>>25625969

My excuse is, that I don't want to have a female that is willing to fuck me, but a female to love me.
Fuck you with your degenerated jewish PUAs
>>
>>25626012
i understand your way of thinking because it protects your delusional reality so you can stay in your comfortzone insted of replacing your stupid thoughts with smart ones.
>>
>>25626053
Have fun with your fat wife because thats all you will attract with this beliefesystem.
>>
>>25626106
except PUA is notably staged shit. I'm not some r9k forever alone either (I have a girl I fuck pretty regularly) I'm just here to see if that guy that got cucked by his dad ever posts the rest of what happened. (Although tbf that was probably also bullshit)
>>
>>25626106
Go choke on your red pills, faggot.
>>
File: 1449184563844.png (290KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1449184563844.png
290KB, 800x1067px
>>25626295
>at work, coworker is listening to some shitty MGTOW thing
>consists of guy talking about sluts and fat girls
>says money is the ultimate aphrodisiac
>uses voice modifier to talk about how women think they are the center of the universe

is this what they actually believe? i half expected the guy to use the term "roastie".

can't tell if the coworker was just listening to it for laughs but RSD is the only PUA stuff that isn't completely terrible from what i've seen
>>
>>25626257
Yeah 80% the PUA stuff on the internet is staged but if you look up companys like Real Social Dynamics which is the marketleader you quickly notice that they have pure value to give without fake shit because it goes really deep on self improvement and PUA is just a by product of those things because everything is connected. Its hard to convince some fuckers here to get out of the brainhaze because theyr brain works on such a low frequency that something has to force them out of this negative shithole that will ruin theyr future life.
>>
>>25626431
Those guys try to target the headspace of the masses which leads to situations like you have with your coworker they give them some dumb shit thats easy to swallow so theyr reality doesnt fall apart. But RSD doesnt do thats why they get alot of shit from mainstream media which trys to talk shit on them just because they fuck to much.
>>
>>25625969
i cant do that because i cant uphold the image of being worth such confidence as he does

thats my excuse and i dont expect you to comprehend it
>>
>>25626721
Its not like he always had it amigo... he learned to have that confidence by reading books, having positive friends and taking action.
>>
>>25626954
well anon, i have been improving myself steadily and ive discovered that my standards are rising faster than i can compete with. sometimes i doubt my standards and my own worth will ever coincide. and i dont really want to lower my standards because i dont want to make anyone feel bad
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.