[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't girls like hikkikomoris? What is it that makes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: alone.jpg (202KB, 1065x618px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
202KB, 1065x618px
Why don't girls like hikkikomoris? What is it that makes us so unattractive? Do girls not like living comfy lives?
>>
>>25625156
I don't know OP

I want someone to love me even though I am hikki
>>
>>25625156
What anime is this from?

originalcomment
>>
>>25625156
low social status

roblox
>>
>>25625335
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
they have 2 seasons
>>
>>25625156
They can't get money off of a hikkikomoris
>>
File: assss.gif (2MB, 170x238px) Image search: [Google]
assss.gif
2MB, 170x238px
>>25625414
>bitches don't want none of this sweet NEETbux
their loss
>>
>>25625673
>sweet
>NEETbux

those buxs can barely pay off one person adding another one and a woman who would ask for shit is just...
>>
>>25625156
>Why don't girls like hikkikomoris?
the fact that NEETs don't give a shit about themselves
>>
best anime about NEETs? besides the obvious welcome to NHK
>>
It makes perfect sense if you ask yourself what you actually bring to the table as a potential romantic partner. You're not offering her a "comfy life." A real comfy life would be both of you working jobs that aren't too stressful or unpleasant that allow you to afford a decent house in the suburbs, or at the very least an apartment that isn't a total shithole. What you're actually doing is inviting her to join you in grifting the government, your parents, or whoever it is that gives you food and a roof over your head for free

Girls generally like guys with dreams and ambition. Not necessarily ambitions to be president or the CEO of a major company, they just want to know that you want something out of life. They like passion and hobbies you can tell them about (vidya doesn't count, because reasons). They want guys who are fun to be around, and who actually want to go out and do things once in awhile. Moreover, they tend to like basic hygiene and guys who don't think it's acceptable to wear the same shirt 4 days in a row. Hikkis are, for the most part, the absolute polar opposite of all these things. If you want qts to want you, you need to become someone people would actually want.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.