[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that when you confront men on just about anything,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sadfrogvectorinvert.png (327KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogvectorinvert.png
327KB, 2048x2048px
Why is it that when you confront men on just about anything, they take it harshly and cut you off from them?

There was one guy in my pilates class like this. Very nice. But my boyfriend found him "too friendly," and kept hounding me about it. So I eventually had to talk to the guy about it, and to hopefully tone it down a bit. He sadly took offence to it, especially when he was trying to clarify that his intentions were nothing more than friends. But I had to shoot that down because my boyfriend was still having too much of a problem with it. And after that, the guy got visibly annoyed, and told me that he and I should never be on speaking terms again.

Since then, he's stopped talking to me entirely. And whenever I try to talk to him, or am around people he's talking to, he just acts like I'm not even there, and tries to get away whenever he can. Now I feel really guilty.
>>
why don't you think for yourself you dumb fucking open vagina
>>
He just wanted to fuck you and pretended to be nice.
>>
>>25625041
Fuck off, you have a boyfriend. You have no clue what it's like to have problems, stupid whore
>>
>>25625190
it's not even that, it's that the OP confronted the guy several times over it rather than just letting it go when he first denied it.
I'd be pretty annoyed too if some girl was accusing me of wanting to fuck her several times after I had already denied it.
>>
Ambiguity is disgusting. Restraint is exhausting. If you have to change too much for people it's easier to find new people.
>>
>>25625041
and you should feel guilty. You did what your boyfriend told you like a fucking dog or something, so here you are, what did you think he`s gonna say? "K THANKS"? I would talk with him normally but just limit occassions to talk with him instead of talking shit. Jesus
>>
Sounds like your a cuck ing type whore. What did you expect? If I was your BF I would've dumped you already. I would be pissed my gf is talking to other men and just as pissed for falsely leading them on cock chases.

Of course girls never thing about these things becuase their inner whore takes control. Even my own gf does shit like this sometimes.
>>
File: WTF.jpg (65KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
65KB, 1024x723px
>>25625041
your chad-like bf must be happy that you listened to him, I WOULD NEVER NEVER NEVER do such a thing to my gf because relationship is based on trust. But he doesnt trust you as you can see, gg wp.
>>
>>25625270
Sounds like OP confronted him only once. It was her boyfriend that kept pushing her.

Both men sound like dick bags anyway.
>>
File: 696669.jpg (190KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
696669.jpg
190KB, 550x550px
>>25625041
>be me, going to pilates class like a good trooper
>see 3/10 ham planet trying to exercise
>try to be friendly and offer encouragement out of pity
>she seems nice
>one day out of the blue she looks angry, tell me "hur bee eff said i need to tone it down"
>"tone it down"?
>clarify im just trying to be friendly
>she shoots that down because autistic man-baby bee eff again
>feel like this is fucking stupid, i was never interested in her fat ass anyway, just decide to cut contact with this autistic little family of theirs
>still trying to get my attention all the time

why are women so fucking stupid, guys?
>>
>>25625041
Why are you here? Like.. why?
>>
>>25625041
>boyfriend

literally get the fuck out why do you even come here
>>
>>25625508
>>25625544
Because /r9k/ is Tumblr/SJW/Normie central now.
>>
this totally happened and is at not at all made up
>>
if someone keeps accusing me of something untrue then yeah im gonna be pretty po'ed
>>
>>25625078
/thread

Why are you okay with your boyfriend running your life like this, OP?
>>
>>25625041
>guy is talking to gril
>gril says if he keeps talking to her then her bf will get mad
>guy stops talking to her so that their relationship isn't stressed

whats the fucking problem here? this is how i am; if my presence is a problem then i have 0 problems fucking off and i dont see how other people feel offended, even when it's clear they dont want me around. fucking mystery to me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.