[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a nice guy? I always see girls complaining about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 56

File: L0Ho2eM.jpg (96KB, 1080x962px) Image search: [Google]
L0Ho2eM.jpg
96KB, 1080x962px
What's a nice guy?
I always see girls complaining about nice guys, saying that they're not really nice and just want sex, so, what's considered a true nice guy? what do you have to do?
>>
>>25623489
be attractive, not chad tier, just not a neckbeard
works for me, although I'm also incredibly shy so will still die a kv, at least my "niceness" isn't questioned
>>
a true nice guy is someone who is nice without ulterior motives. it's pretty rare, since the only reason men are nice to women is because they want to fuck them.
>>
Join the Marines, women love murderers
>>
>>25623489
It's just shorthand for another breed of asshole. Nice Guys used in that context refer to guys who think that by not acting like the jock out of a 1980s high school movie, they're entitled to sex and affection. The joke is that they're not "nice" at all.
>>
>>25623538
But can you really be nice without ulterior motives? it must be human nature or some shit like that.
>>
>hurt someones feelings
>upset because they dont treat you the same anymore

Smh
>>
>>25623489
A guy who acts exactly as women say men should act and then gets surprised when it doesn't work for him.
>>
>>25623600
I think I am sometimes, or maybe I just don't know the motive.
>>
A "nice guy" is any guy a girl doesn't find attractive.
>>
>>25623489
99.9% of /r9k/ the 0.1 left are guys who legit don't care about having a relationship
>>
>>25623600
quite a deep question if you think about it.
>>
The whole "entitled" thing is feminist nonsense.

A "nice guy" in this context is some male with little to no romantic experience who reads women saying they want a man who is nice and good and stuff and act exactly that way.

Now, they don't really "hide their intentions", what they are doing should be plain for anyone to see especially if they aren't being particularly nice to other people.

Women don't outright reject those guys because (1) since the guys are being indirect there *is* a chance of him not actually trying to court her, (2) rejecting kinda sucks too if you aren't a complete bitch of a person or (3) stringing them along is like having on-demand validation. Usually a combination of the three.

The nice guy gets frustrated with time and frustration builds up to anger.

It is a situation of everyone messing up but that feminist narrative tries to play as faultless women being manipulated by such clever criminal masterminds as the average kissless virgin.
>>
File: 1445341538103.jpg (212KB, 834x906px) Image search: [Google]
1445341538103.jpg
212KB, 834x906px
Basically a faggot.

I have been surrounded by women my entire life because I am mostly gay. I'm not even obviously so, but because I have very little sexual desire for women I treat them in the same way I treat guys and it shows.

The funny part is that sometimes really attractive bitches often hate my guts and think I'm being mean to them because they're used to guys bending over backwards for them and instead I push them over backwards. They hate me like they hate another snarky attractive woman.

But yeah, I've dated two of my long-term female friends. I get close to girls by not giving a fuck, and sometimes, I end up sortof wanting to fuck them and I just change my attitude to flirtatious. Just pretend to be gay. Tell them "I'm pretty much gay, it's rare that I'm attracted to women" if you don't want permanently closed doors, then act the part.
>>
>>25623602
that's what really makes this so terrible.
These are women who believe they're entitled to being liked and treated kindly no matter what.
>>
File: ivebeenthere.png (121KB, 1480x498px) Image search: [Google]
ivebeenthere.png
121KB, 1480x498px
>Wowww nice guys only want sex
>>
>>25623752
This is what I hate, when woman pretend that those "nice guys" are actually some kind of evil sexual machine mastermind, when they're just poor losers that probably didn't have any strong male figure that taught them while growing up or their father was a beta provider.
>>
File: Personality lol.png (20KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
Personality lol.png
20KB, 432x330px
>>25623600

>b-but nice guys are only nice to get laid and that's wrong

Every man wants to get laid. Women just choose to validate some men's intentions because they're better looking.

The buzzwords "nice guy", "creepy" and others are just vague words that today's socially retarded women spew which, ostensibly, really just mean "an ugly man trying to interact with me in any way shape or form."

However humans are nice to each other any time we want anything out of each other, it's how civilization works. Is the same cunt who's mad at the guy for being nice to her to get laid equally mad at the waiter who's nice to her to get a better tip?

The real underlying issue is she doesn't want to be held accountable for her words and hold the power to choose based on appearance while appearing not to be for fear of exposing herself as shallow and angering the nice men she uses for material resources.
>>
>>25623752

This is complete fucking nonsense. Don't post when it's completely obvious you're a clueless virgin.

The 'nice' guy is the coward who acts like a eunuch to females right up to the point he confesses shamefully and then has a tantrum when he's quite rightfully rejected.
>>
>>25624033
Those guys barely exist.

Women throw around the nice guy label too liberally.

stop posting yourself
>>
File: meeni hands.jpg (21KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
meeni hands.jpg
21KB, 300x225px
>>25623600
I have a fetish emotionally and sexually for making people happy. I feel good inside when i fantasize about making a partner feel good.
>>
>>25623794
And for some reason these guys are hurt because they think they're entitled to sex for acting kindly towards another person.
>>
>>25623534
>Just be yourself
Thanks Chad I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm accused of rape just for being in a 3 mile radius of a female!
>>
>>25624112
You women should be honest. They wouldn't have this problem if you told them the way to get laid is to treat you like shit.
>>
>>25624073
>Those guys barely exist.

Right. Then explain why the 'nice' guy cliche exists. You're full of shit.
>>
>>25623752
>>25623841

The "nice guy" trope 20 years ago or longer was basically "hang in there beta, she'll come around one day!" as she's banging the football team. It was condescending and patronizing, but the guy was still at least considered a genuinely decent human being.

Fast forward to now, "nice guy" is an outright pejorative that implies you're a manipulative sociopath piece of shit for 1. wanting love and sex like everyone else, and 2. going about it the way you've been told to, i.e being chivalrous and respectful, which is fucking exactly what our culture and women told you to do if you wanted to get a girlfriend or wife.

This approach of course does not work anymore. It's not 1950, and even then women still preferred the dashing, quick-witted rake in a leather jacket over the studious nerd in the sweater vest.

So men do what they're told to do to get a girl, fail, see other men doing the opposite and succeeding, ask WHY that's the case, are told to stick with what they're doing, repeat ad nauseum.

Obviously you end of with a lot of confused, frustrated young men.
>>
>>25624155
Do you believe in Ghosts too?

normies btfo
>>
a nice guy is an authentic guy that really cares for people and really sees the enjoyment in having nice quality company, wether it be for sex, love or just friendship.

a "nice guy" isn't authentic and acts nice because he wants sex. Pussy slaves. They think pussy comes with work, while in fact no work is needed, chad is the prove of that.

Basically a real nice guy is mature and grown up
>>
>>25624154

Why would someone tell someone they're not attracted to how to get them to fuck?

It's pointless. And besides, women don't want to be treated like shit, they just don't want a pathetic, eager eunuch.

Typical nice guy, always got to reframe the story so women only want assholes.
>>
>>25624154
Actually, it's the opposite, the guys wouldn't have a problem if from the beginning they stated their intentions were to get laid. If you have a friendly approach, a person will think you want to be friends with them.
>>
>>25624217
Fuck you faggot. When have I even pretended to be nice?

And who are you to call anyone a eunuch, when you excuse women for their shitty behavior but not "nice guys"?
>>
If you're thinking in terms of "what do I have to do to pass as a nice guy", you've already failed.

Basically you're asking for a rigid, unambiguous "definition" of what a nice guy is so you can pass the absolute bare minimum for what you perceive to be a status that absolves you of criticism. That's not how you become the kind of person others consider good and want to be around.
>>
>>25624162

>omega virgins will reframe the story this much!

No-one told you to be chivalrous and respectful. No-one. Admit it.

It is manipulative to treat someone in the manner of a friend and then act entitled to be angry when they don't want to date you after you confess. Stop getting angry at females for reacting naturally to your shit decisions.
>>
>>25623489
I used to be a "genuine" nice guy, and never really expected anything out of women. Despite treating them like decent human beings, I was still treated like shit for no reason (especially after those "nice guy" memes started getting posted online.) I got sick of the harassment and started to treat women like shit, you know, give them a taste of their own medicine. I've gotten more attention within the past six months than I'd care to count, one slut even asked me out. Women like to be treated like shit apparently. They're fucking jokes.
>>
http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/

This is the most enlightening article you will find on the topic and I implore all of you to read it.
>>
>>25624248
in the context of "nice guys", a person would have to be clinically retarded not to guess what a guy who suddenly turns extra friendly wants
>>
>nice
>men

Oxymoron tbqh
>>
>>25624276
nice b8 m9
>>
>>25624287
I repeat, having a friendly approach gives the brain be friends with them signals. The chances of attraction die before it they even being to form.
>>
>>25623489
I'm a nice guy but I don't tolerate bullshit. Never had anyone walk all over me or been friendzoned for it
>>
>>25624252

There is no excuse for not knowing that being a 'nice' guy is a stupid fucking idea. None. Women aren't being shitty because you and your kind are ineffectual, pathetic cowards who may as well be castrated.
>>
>>25624303
where's your boyfriend
>>
>>25624347
>before they even being to form.

fixed
>>
>>25623489

it's a strawman.

And a trope.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just people who think they're too clever by half, so they toss phrases around trying to look savvy.

Were I you, I'd stop paying attention to those types of people.

You don't have to be nice, and you don't have to be evil.

Just do your best by people, if you believe in something, take a stand and refuse to be budged. Try to treat others with compassion.

Don't be a nice guy. There's too many negative connotations that don't give credit where it's due. Instead, be a good person.
>>
File: 1448155460843.png (343KB, 631x614px) Image search: [Google]
1448155460843.png
343KB, 631x614px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBsOu44Tj2E
>>
>>25624335

>being this upset because you don't like hearing the truth
>>
>>25624350
what are you even talking about retard?

I don't give a shit about the effectiveness of being a nice guy, if such a thing even exists.
>>
You know what gets me? Women who get pissed off about "friendzone" but think "nice guy" is clever and witty.
>>
>>25624352
My bf is sitting at the counter on his compooter while I'm on the couch. He's eating sunflower seeds and being a qt.

He just came inside my vagoo for the second time today, he's a nice boy. Tfw.
>>
>>25624405

>le I don't care that's why I'm posting about the thing I don't care about le maymay.

You're fucking pathetic.
>>
>>25624287
That's because girl knows when a male "friend" wants to get in their pants, but they don't turn him down because they can get free stuff and cry on his shoulder when something bad happens to them.
Women don't like to admit it, but they're a fault to, because they always give false hope to the guy so they can have him grabbed by the balls, of course the guy is also an idiot, but it's not really his fault that nobody told him what to do and genuinely thinks that girl will realize how much of a good guy he is and will end with him.
>>
>>25624377
>it's a strawman.
What is the argument a nice guy is a strawman of?

I wish people would just stop using words they don't understand.
>>
"Nice guys" are basically wanna-be normies, or failed normies in contrast to chad. They don't have the charm and charisma to pick up girls in that aspect, so they use being nice. However when things don't go their way, they are as terrible as mega douches. A truly nice and genuine person of both genders is pretty rare. I would say nice guys litter r9k. I have seen many stories about

>get a robot bf they said

who acted really nice but as soon as he got some leverage as a bf/got sex or something he just turned into a terrible person. Acting nice is a beta manipulation tactic, and as soon as that pulls off they'll pull more extreme manipulation tactics, as subconsciously, that's the only way the think they can keep someone or get what they want, by manipulating.
>>
>>25624482
>not being redpilled enough to keep one step ahead of him
>not being redpilled enough to see through manipulation tactics
>not being redpilled enough to protect yourself first

You deserve it desu
>>
>>25624471
>That's because girl knows when a male "friend" wants to get in their pants

A male who wants to get into her pants will actively flirt with her and hit on her and then escalate the situation if he gets positive signals in return.

A nice guy acts like a friendly brother up to the point he suddenly pours his heart out. Any sense of false hope is entirely self inflicted because nice guys are notorious for constantly interpreting things wrong.
>>
>>25624286
This is a great article and I can't endorse it enough.

(Henry being a multiple wife-beater with multiple relationships and cheating on the side)

>When I was younger -- and I mean from teeanger hood all the way until about three years ago -- I was a nice guy. In fact, I'm still a nice guy at heart, I just happen to mysteriously have picked up girlfriends. And I said the same thing as every other nice guy, which is "I am a nice guy, how come girls don't like me?"

>There seems to be some confusion about this, so let me explain what it means, to everyone, for all time.

>It does not mean "I am nice in some important cosmic sense, therefore I am entitled to sex with whomever I want."

>It means: "I am a nicer guy than Henry."

(...)

>The idea of deep genetic and personality differences between men and women is far too complicated to get into here, but I will say that if differences exist, I do not believe they are so great as to change fundamental human nature. For women just as well as men, for feminists just as well as manospherites, if you're a certain kind of person, making fun of people for being unattractive and unhappy is its own reward. Hence everything that has ever been said about "nice guys (TM)"

>The only difference between the feminists and the manosphere here is that people call out the manosphere when they do it. But the feminists have their little Playmobil motte, so that's totally different!
>>
>>25624548
Agreed, If you're not bright enough to spot a nice guy from a mile away you probably deserve it to happen at least once to learn your lesson.
>>
File: entitled to commitment.jpg (1MB, 2512x3064px) Image search: [Google]
entitled to commitment.jpg
1MB, 2512x3064px
>>25624276

>being so desperate to affirm your preconceived notions that you create a fantasy proxy at which to sling ad homs against anonymous strangers on a Mongolian tapestry forum

We as men are absolutely instructed to be "nice" in order to get gf's. Luckily I'm observant and never bought it, but many men aren't as lucky.

Women want to be challenged son, not placated 24/7.

bumping with random pic
>>
>>25624560
That's true, nice guys don't know shit about being filtry, so they hope that by doing favors she eventually will fuck him.
>>
>>25624598
Yeah. It's not necessarily victim-blaming, it's just a good experience to have under your belt so that in the future you don't get fooled. Fool me once and all that.
>>
>>25624560
>A male who wants to get into her pants will actively flirt with her and hit on her and then escalate the situation if he gets positive signals in return.

A male who wants to get into her pants and HAS THE EXPERIENCE FOR THAT will.

Most "nice guys" are inexperienced shut-ins who saw women saying they wanted someone nice and went ahead and acted like it.

The experienced male knows the difference between what she says she wants and what she actually wants.
>>
File: just friends.jpg (409KB, 1607x699px) Image search: [Google]
just friends.jpg
409KB, 1607x699px
>>25623489

"Nice guy" means "guy I would like if he were more attractive."

Girls might develop feelings for a guy but not want to date him because he's ugly.
Then the girl gets frustrated over it.

Oh the guy gets frustrated too but it's all his fault and he's the bad guy.
>>
>>25623834

Who actually falls for this? I say if you do, you deserve to be shat on.
>>
>>25624378
So the gist of this it: the majority of people are not nice people?
>>
Most guys who claim to be "nice guys" are nice guys. Women just don't want to admit that they're shallow and only want chad's cock so they convince themselves that the nice guys are only pretending to be nice for sex.

They don't want to admit that life is unfair for most guys. If a guy is nice and caring of others then he should have a gf so if a nice guy can't get a qt gf no matter how hard he tries then he must not be a nice guy because if he was then he'd have a qt gf. That is the girl's mind view they are unwilling to just accept that they only care about physical attractiveness
>>
>>25624622
>We as men are absolutely instructed to be "nice" in order to get gf's.

No-one tells men this. You are a liar.
>>
>>25624649

You seem to think this failure to understand is somehow excusable. It isn't.
>>
>>25624766
The gist of it is that everyone is insecure, and so have a certain subconscious expectation to be treated like shit. Only the narcissistic twats would be okay with being treated nice.

By being a "nice guy" you make her not want to go for you because it's a complete dissonance from her self image and general world view. Someone who will shit on her a little but still show some kind of passing interest is much more fitting. Being with someone nice is just surreal, kinda like uncanny valley territory. It's off putting. The guy they're with doesn't have to be a complete shitter, but if he at least shits on her occasionally then it's fine.

The guy bending over backwards and trying to always be available for her and genuinely help her? Unsettling.
>>
>>25624800

This isn't true at all. Stop lying and telling yourself that most guys are in the same position as you.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 464x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 464x384px
>>25623489
I went on a few dates with a marine, he was fairly calm and nice. Some red flags went up, like a lot of compulsive lying about weird things and being severely racist, so I broke it off (through POF messaging) saying that we weren't compatible. He started flipping a shit saying "WHAT YOU'RE SAYING I HAVE BAD MORALS? I'M A MARINE WE HAVE THE HIGHEST MORALS. You know I slashed a guy's tire once and I almost got arrested for beating another guy up!!!!" I didn't want to argue with him and escalate it so I just ignored him blowing up my inbox.

Thankfully before I broke it off I lied and told him my house has security cameras hidden in the trees. A red flag was "Hmmm, from the street it would only see my tail lights though..."
>>
Actual "nice guys" don't go around announcing to everyone that they're nice guys.

So who are the people who ARE announcing to everyone "I'm a nice guy"? They're assholes. Plain and simple.

That's why women have that bizarre, biased belief that nice guys are actually terrible people.

Really, it's the same thing with "nice girls". What would you guys think if a female kept announcing to everyone "Oh I'm a really nice girl" at every opportunity? You'd think she's full of shit, right?

In fact, I have a theory that "Stacy" is actually one of those girls. "Stacys" and "Nice guys" are the same type of people. What happens when Stacy doesn't get something that she wants? What does her face turn into?
>>
>>25623489
If you're nice because you want something you're a Nice Guy TM, if you're nice without expecting anything in return you're a nice person. Nice Guys are basically a step above rapist (but usually take the step down to rapist tier)
>>
>>25623538
I'm a guy and don't care about getting sex, but I expect that the girl hasn't fucked anyone else. I'm also like a real life tsundere, can't help it but I really care about people I'm close to.
>>
>>25624424
if you have a boyfriend why are you on /r9k/?
>>
>>25625061
To have fun, you pathetic loser
>>
>>25625092
Don't be rude familia, people kill themselves here.
You big meanie.
>>
>>25623600
Yes. I have a few (2-3) female friends (I'm not chad, I'm a gamma), and I'm not trying to get in their pants. I like talking to them sometimes, and going out for lunch etc. I don't get bitter if they have bfs, or talk about other guys. I just like to keep in contact because they're pleasant people and I don't want to end up totally out of touch with women.

I won't lie though, I would seriously consider dating them if they expressed more than a minimal amount of interest, but I'm not making any effort to get that ball rolling.
>>
File: 1440360596070.jpg (6KB, 232x246px) Image search: [Google]
1440360596070.jpg
6KB, 232x246px
>>25625157
>(I'm not chad, I'm a gamma)
fucking kill yourself holy shit
>>
File: 1452270324370.png (18KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1452270324370.png
18KB, 640x712px
>>25624918
Sounds like you've been cucked
>>
File: He's a decent guy.jpg (100KB, 936x604px) Image search: [Google]
He's a decent guy.jpg
100KB, 936x604px
Why be a nice guy when you can be a decent guy?

Are you a decent guy, /r9k/?
>>
>>25625198
does "voluntary celibate" sound better to you, frogposter? Not everyone on this board is an angry incel beta.
>>
>>25624938
I swear to god you better be a fucking troll or I'd fucking find you and fucking falcon punch you, holy shit you fucking piece of shit cunt.
>>
>>25624976
>>25624976
possibly but with guys it's taught that most guys are bad and misogynist and we have to try extra hard to not be like those guys.

so when we think we are amongst the apparently few nice guys, we do feel it's necessary to show that we are nice guys in some way so that women would know it's not dangerous to be around us and that we are on their side.

problem is that it just doesn't work in reality. look up Hugo Schwyzer. he's a male feminist writer who wrote one of the most popular "nice guys suck" articles, yet he's totally fucked up mentally and has a history of violence to women. point being, even if you go meta "fake nice guys suck, I'm a real male feminist" you're still fucked up. in reality, wanting to be overly nice and submissive to women is a sign of mental illness and women detect that and they naturally don't feel safe around the mentally ill. the further you go to follow the party line of feminism, the more mentally ill you show yourself to be.
>>
File: zeta.png (13KB, 212x237px) Image search: [Google]
zeta.png
13KB, 212x237px
>>25625198
I'm not Chad im Zeta
>>
File: 1442378090174.jpg (71KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1442378090174.jpg
71KB, 653x590px
>>25625252
>voluntary celibate
sure thing man
>>
File: come on now.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>25624836

>[articulate post]
>n-n-no, you're j-j-just l-ly-lying...
>>
File: 6732682369579.jpg (12KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
6732682369579.jpg
12KB, 248x248px
>>25625252
Check these repeating digits
Original pls don't mute
>>
File: euphoric okcupid.png (279KB, 467x616px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric okcupid.png
279KB, 467x616px
a stereotypical "nice guy" is like the guy in this pic, they're actually not that common and don't really exist anymore because most of them have gotten self aware and changed their ways. People on social media like to use it as a general strawman
>>
>>25624276
>Wow, she's the girl of my dreams. Maybe I should approach her and ask her out. Is that what normal guys do?
>Naw, lemme just waste my time , buy her stuff, and compliment her without telling her my true intentions and she'll fall in love with me. This should this foolproof

>women actually believe this
>>
>>25623489
as a femanon, it's those kinds of guys who will help you with something and then you will find out later that they got upset that you didn't sleep with them afterwards, those guys are creeps and losers and most of them think of themselves as "nice guys", just fuck off already, if you didn't want to help me without some kind of reward then just say so and I will buy you a pizza, but I'm not some whore who will give you a blowjob just because you helped me move a fucking couch.
>>
>>25623602
This.
>give that extra nudge of positive attention towards someone you like to show your best side
>get rejected
>you're then supposed pretend like everything is fine or else the women will spread evil rumors about you
>>
File: 1452253808229.gif (1MB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
1452253808229.gif
1MB, 316x316px
>>25625499
You sound like a right bitch 2bh
>>
>>25625549
and you sound like one of those "nice guys"
>>
File: fb9.jpg (26KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
fb9.jpg
26KB, 499x499px
>>25623489
>you aren't a nice guy unless you are nice without wanting something in return and accept being shit on all of your life with a happy smile

Yeah OK I guess I'm not a "nice" guy by that definition. Go fucking figure.
>>
>>25623489
Nice guy requirements

>6-7/10
>Ok social standing
>Almost normie
>little confidence

And thats what makes a nice guy. Women who can't get chad approach nice guys because they arnt that bad looking however are turned off by their lack of confidence and full normie behavior
>>
>>25625499
>>25625582
>I'm entitled to nice things done for me. Not the other way around

Hahahaheeewwww
>>
>>25623489
"Nice guys": Act nice to get sex, and then flip their shit when they can't get it, saying shit like "HOW COULD YOU? I'M A NICE GUY YOU SLUT1!!!"
You don't get a cookie for being nice, that shouldn't be a reason for you to be praised, you should be nice because you're not a worthless human being
>>
>>25625226
>Guy doesn't want to rape you
>He's only "decent"
Kekitty kek
>>
File: 1452304687551.png (291KB, 1260x568px) Image search: [Google]
1452304687551.png
291KB, 1260x568px
>You are not a REAL nice guy, that's why you can't get laid
>REAL nice guys can always get laid cause they're good people
>It's not the fact that you're ugly, you just have to improve your personality, it's YOUR fault for not being able to get laid
Welcome to normie shit tier logic.
>>
>>25625037
>I'm also like a real life tsundere
kill yourself you fucking faggot holy shit
>>
>>25625697
>Normies
>Following a logic
It's pure primal instict, they don't think before acting, they know how to act.
>>
>>25624154
>You women should be honest.
You're the only dishonest one here.
>>
File: 1451913743821.jpg (97KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1451913743821.jpg
97KB, 500x338px
Its basically the "chivalrous" type who think acting like a gentleman/being good is going to get them some action, sad reality is its not. They are generally really scripted and obvious to spot, considered like an orbiter hoping one day she will just go "you know what? I think I really like you"

I'm generally nice to people because that's how I was dragged up, see someone needs a hand? Go offer yours. Old lady needs help reaching something at the store? I'll get it for her.
I don't usually expect stuff in return, but if they do then I know they're giving something back and they're genuinely alright people for it. If I do like 10 things for them and they do jack shit for me outside of a weak "thanks", i'll calmly tell them to fuck off for taking advantage. "Nice guys" will literally latch onto only attractive-ish girls until they're told they aren't desired then get into an outrage.
>>
>>25623489
It's supposed to be a way to distinguish nice people from people who are nice just because they want sex. As you would expect the distinction between "nice guys" and nice guys was handled with all the grace an aplomb you normally get with internet feminists. So now it's just a garbage term that means fuckall.
>>
>>25623538
Yeah because no man can be nice without having some kind of motive, right you fucking retard? That's just what women tell themselves to explain why they are attracted to bad boys and despise being treated well.
>>
>>25623794
>>These are women who believe they're entitled to being liked and treated kindly no matter what.
The majority people aren't assholes. I'd say it's reasonable to expect somebody to not be one.
>>
This thread is a whole bunch of beating around a bush. Answers vary greatly yet many sides disagree on which is correct.
>>
>>25623489
different term for white knight
>>
This m9.

hi hello
>>
>>25623600
Everyone is selfish. Even people who do good only do good because it makes them feel good to do good. However, it's easy to see that people who WANT to go do good are generally more beneficial for society and the progression of mankind.

Let's say we have two guys. Both of these guys want to have sex with a girl. Guy A gets pleasure from leading girls on, lying to them, banging them without any regard for their own pleasure, abusing them, getting them pregnant, and eventually leaving them to be depressed single mothers. Guy B gets pleasure from taking a girl on dates, talking to her, making love to her while giving them more orgasms than he receives, loving her, providing for her, marrying her, creating children together and being responsible for them, growing old with her, and being there for her until the end.

Both Guy A and Guy B are doing what they want to do, what their brain drives them to do, doing what makes them happy. The difference is that Guy A's selfishness is harmful to other people and can basically destroy society while Guy B's selfishness is actually beneficial to other people and progresses society and mankind. Both of these guys are selfish - they're just selfish in completely different ways.
>>
>>25624287
>hurr durr I won't expose my real intentions but I expect the other person to understand them
You sound just like a woman.
>>
File: mike.png (652KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
mike.png
652KB, 700x700px
>the whole asking out/dating thing is relying entirely on men
>men are the ones who need to ask out, men are the ones who need to "man up", men are the ones who need to "just b themselves" etc.
>some men (awkward nerds/betas etc.) don't quite know what to do because it's just one of things you're supposed to *know*
>they get easily frustrated after rejection because it may be their first and last time they ever even tried
>they know they're not good at it, and if a guy is not capable of getting them girls then he's going to be forever alone for good because the girls are obviously not coming for these men by themselves
>feelings of disappointment and frustration are seen as "entitlement" even though they're just honest sad feelings after rejection

This shit would be so much easier if women asked men out as well, or just come halfway and make some sort of agreement to try it out or something. This shit is very high risk and complex because there are no rules or any kind of objective guides how to do this, and if your dad/brothers/friends never teach you how to approach women then you're never going to get a partner. Unless you're really lucky and manage to get in contact with a woman in natural ways like befriending one, but if you faggots are anything like me that's never ever going to happen. I don't even have any regular friends.

It fucking blows my mind how simple TV and movies and people around me make it look like, it feels like everybody else is capable of getting girls except me. I don't know any women who have this kind of problem, not even in movies. And the stupid stereotype that "guys only want sex" and le nice guy memes are not helping at all. Fucking just world fallacy, more like JUST world fallacy amirite?

I'm tall and I work out, but one just can't pump away the assburgers and awkwardness. I wish there was a way to get that absolute certainty if I'm ever going to get a partner or not so that I can stop this torture and end myself. I'm so tired.
>>
>>25623489
I'm more confused about what is considered a "bad boy"?

Does it just mean being blue-collar and emotionally stunted (i.e. violent/angry)? Does it refer to criminal behavior? If so, is a rapist a "bad boy"?
>>
i doubt any of the stuff these people say on twitter actually happens.

it's the same sort of shit that we do on this board; come here and pretend to be chad to annoy other posters and live in a fantasy land.
>>
File: ted bundy.jpg (29KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
ted bundy.jpg
29KB, 620x350px
>>25625944
Well, Ted Bundy was one of the worst individuals ever walk on this earth and he had a fanclub of women.
>>
Whitebois fell for the "treat her like a lady" meme.
The truth is, you treat women like they're inferior, because they are.
Personally, I like to fuck with them.
Nothing drives whores crazy like making them repeat themselves and acting like you weren't listening.
>>
>>25623602
Difference is they didn't hurt your fweelings because they were deliberately being an asshole to you.

>>25625522
>extra nudge of positive attention
The fuck are you on about
>>
>>25626016
Hmm, yeah. That is true.
>>
File: 1449252209900.jpg (76KB, 300x898px) Image search: [Google]
1449252209900.jpg
76KB, 300x898px
>>25623752
>not expressing their attraction
>they don't really "hide their intentions"
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>25626034
>The fuck are you on about

Aren't you more friendlier towards people you like and neutral towards people you're not familiar with? If you're neutral towards girls you like, how will they know you like them?
If you're neutral around girls and then drop if they want to go to a movie or something, then they will simply just call you "le nice guy" for coming out of nowhere with relationship stuff after *pretending* to be just friends a.k.a. not acting special towards them.
>>
>>25625092
Don't whiteknight for the tripfag roastie you fucking ultra beta.
>>
>>25626141
>Aren't you more friendlier towards people you like
As in "like" like? Not really.

What I was trying to say is "extra positive attention" has nothing to do with being an asshole once rejected.
>>
File: 1421628326699.jpg (170KB, 895x532px) Image search: [Google]
1421628326699.jpg
170KB, 895x532px
"nice guy" just means ugly, desu senpai
>>
>>25626190
From all these nice guy maymays I have understood that being nice towards people you like, and then dropping back to neutral after being rejected is considered as dishonest and "faking it". As in:
be neutral -> see girl you like -> be nice towards her -> she rejects you -> treat her neutral from that moment on -> she notices you not being extra nice to her anymore -> she calls you "le nice guy"
>>
>>25626022
This.
Whitebots, we're here for you.
Women are shit regardless of race, the key point is to make sure that she knows that you're inferior to you, even if you're a khv.
Basically, fake it till you make it, because all women are 100% shit and they need to be reminded.
>>
File: 1424978133747.jpg (82KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1424978133747.jpg
82KB, 480x640px
While on the topic of looks, does anyone have the manga image of a woman saying that it is selfish for someone not to dress well?
>>
>>25624026
post of the thread to be honest

it wasn't a shit baitpost though, so sorry about the lack of (You)s
>>
>>25625923
>This shit would be so much easier if women asked men out as well
They do, why do you think this makes a difference? You're being rejected because the people they like to ask out in the first place doesn't include you.

>>25626249
>treat her neutral from that moment on
Are you and I reading the same maymays? They throw a embarrassing bitch fit on facebook about how women only fuck assholes and they're going to be an asshole from now on because that's what gets them pussy, more like.
>>
File: 509.png (253KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
509.png
253KB, 600x450px
>>25626264
Thanks blackbots, you guys are alright when you aren't winning our women
>>
"Nice guy", in the same way as "friendzone" has basically become a meme.
>>
>>25626264
>you're inferior to you
Kek, brainfart.
She's inferior to you*
>>
>>25625923
Ever consider PUA? I've heard mixed reports, but it just might be worth the try.
>>
>>25624121
He didn't say that, he said to be attractive and not a neckbeard, which just so happens to suit himself. So what he's indirectly saying is that if you're not attractive you shouldn't be yourself. Develop your reading comprehension skills you fucking retard.
>>
>>25626356
I'm afraid any PUA related stuff is just going to give me more negative points. I'm already a quiet loner, and I don't want to be labeled as some Elliot Rodgers type of guy on top of that.
>>
>>25624026
>>b-but nice guys are only nice to get laid and that's wrong
Do you realize you didn't type anything that actually refutes this? You reinforced it.

>>25626296
Here's your (You).
>>
>>25626022
>>25626264
I wholeheartedly agree, as much as us whiteboys hate on blacks and try to prove out superiority, we have a lot to learn about how to treat woman like they do.
>>
File: 1448538001758.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1448538001758.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>25626264
>niggers think they're superior to anyone
>>
>>25623600
today you, tomorrow me

it's a mix of longterm reciprocalism and >>25624078

for me
>>
>>25623538
because that's all women have to offer.
>>
>>25626463
A man is always superior to a woman.
White women are honestly pretty uppity, which I find odd since white men treat them better than any other race treats their women.
Which, I guess, is the problem.
Women don't know what to do with freedom, even an "educated" woman has about as much self-awareness as some Palm Beach bixnood ghetto thug.
>>
>>25626468
Yeah I would go into anything wanting to see them be happy but if they obviously seem bored at any point or they do not really connect socially with me I probably would be eh on it. Its kind of a mix between wanting them to be happy but making sure you arent sacrificing your essence to make them happy. If that makes any sense.
>>
File: black beta white knight.png (466KB, 598x473px) Image search: [Google]
black beta white knight.png
466KB, 598x473px
>>25625092
faggot..ass nigga
>>
>>25626507
>which I find odd
>Which, I guess, is the problem.
Nigger intellect, everyone.
>>
>be nice to girl
>like a normal human being
>ask girl out
>get rejected
>asks me to leave her alone
>do as she says
>i am considered entitled, "problematic".

What the fucking shit? You'd think getting your way would make you happy.
>>
>>25626573
You're right, I shouldn't try to understand female "logic."
Even for a race as dumb as my own, that's going too far.
>>
>>25626629
>this
>happened
Pick one.
>>
>>25626728
Back to wizardchan with you.
>>
File: 1430990467741.jpg (58KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
1430990467741.jpg
58KB, 394x476px
>>25626713
Oh yeah totally. You dun goofed because you tried to understand women, not because of your own retardation.

Your kind can't even get hookers to fuck you, do you think you should be lecturing other people in regards to women?
>>
I'm a nice guy because I get the urge to maim and kill anyone that comes into my view. I do something 'nice' like smile and wave or hold a door open to get rid of the violent impulse.
The swine of this world don't reciprocate this but occasionally someone will mistake what's really going on and appreciate the small gesture.
Maybe I'm nice to everyone because I'm afraid of running into someone like me when we're both in a bad mood and want to taste blood.
>>
>>25626828
I should, because we know the dangers of female entitlement.
The black community is the end-game of a gynocentric society.
It's what happens when you alienate the good "nice" men because you're vapid and only chase after the "alphas" that don't commit.
Unfortunately, I know that women would rather watch the world burn than own up to their own entitlement and change their ways, so the only way to stop this is for the men to stand up and strip inferior women of their power.
Women in power ruin societies, you can ask Germany, Sweden, and quite a few other European countries if you don't believe me.
>>
File: where nice guys belong.jpg (232KB, 1220x1344px) Image search: [Google]
where nice guys belong.jpg
232KB, 1220x1344px
Picture representation of females opinion where nice guys belong

Nice guys shouldnt even dare to have a sexuality, the mere thought for the woman disgusts her.

I hope in the future, 90% of all beta males automaticly gets casrated, and in nice fashion help bring drinks, food, footmassage to the women, while 10% are ultra hunk alphamales.

Fact is, all ugly betas should be forced to work in sewers, or gritty electrical/maintaince places, servicing the community, while being out of sight.
>>
>>25623489
Beta numale cucks. They usually end up settling for less
>>
It's clearly the girl's fault they're not attracted to you, right?
>>
Be platonic friends with a girl without desiring more. Treat her the same as your male friends. Don't be afraid to say no to her. Don't be a doormat.

I was best friends with my husband for about 8 years before we dated. During that time he didn't hit on me or try to fuck, he just hung out with me and shot the shit. At one point, when we were both single, he asked me out, and of course I accepted, because he'd been my best friend for so long, I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. It worked out great.
>>
File: 1438668463351.gif (232KB, 510x662px) Image search: [Google]
1438668463351.gif
232KB, 510x662px
>>25626911
Nice delusion there. But like I said, your kind can't even get your dicks wet if you paid for it.
>>
To all my young male friends who experience this. A piece of advice. Stop dating girls and start dating women. I'm 24 and my gf is 32. She is prettier and hotter than any of my exes, and I don't have to deal with drama and bullshit because she is, and stay with me here... MATURE and an ADULT! Benefit of dating an older woman. She's gone through the teenage/twenties drama and bullshit. Now she know what she wants and I have the best relationship I've had in ages.
>>
>>25626629
>considered entitled, "problematic"
There are people who's opinions should be disregarded, and the people who would say this in such a case are one of them. (Considering of course that you're not exaggerating or hiding certain parts of your story.)
>>
"Girls don't like nice guys" is what losers tell themselves when they don't want to actually consider what it is about themselves that women don't like. It's somehow easier to tell themselves that they keep getting rejected because they are "too nice" rather than because their breath stinks or because they're obnoxious, weak little whiners.
>>
All these "nice guy" posts just seem like bitter guys who feel that women owe them something. Just because you like a girl who doesn't like you does not mean girls only like jerks. Yes, some girls have a tendency to date confident guys ( which can end up being cockiness) but that girl owes you NOTHING. Stop being a wimp and move on or man up
>>
Just because you are "nice" does not mean she is sexually attracted to you. If she is to the hot douchebag, that's her deal. Stop pretending like its women being idiots and accept the fact that maybe she's just not that into you, and maybe the fact that you are so mad she won't date you kind of makes you less of a nice guy. Friend zone is something made up by guys who think if they are nice to women the women owe them something.
>>
>>25627034
And we can see here that the female defaults to the only worth she has: her holes.
I think the sad part is that you're so lacking in self-awareness that you can't even see that you're only proving my point.
Oh well, can't say we didn't warn you.
Personally I hope whites finally wake up and start changing laws so the rest of the west can follow suit, otherwise the lesser (non-eastern) Asians will be our only hope.
>>
>>25626356
>Ever consider PUA? I've heard mixed reports, but it just might be worth the try.

If you do PUA, you are *literally* a rapist.
>>
>>25627038
Don't get me started on that.

Everyone sides with her version of the events and everyone thinks I'm lying by default.
>>
a nice guy is a guy who will be a cuck, will bend to a woman's will, will obey her every command, let her shit all over him. no robot would ever be such a normie to let a bitch walk all over him. REEEEEEE
>>
>>25627038
Obviously he is hiding parts of his story, for example the entire story. He's just given us the bare bones.

The kind of people who don't treat others respectfully generally don't admit there's anything wrong with what they do. Justification is strong in people.
>>
>>25626385
>Normies will literally get this mad when you point out their shit advice
>>
File: 1451860481331.jpg (50KB, 532x384px) Image search: [Google]
1451860481331.jpg
50KB, 532x384px
>had a thing for a girl in my class
>too scared to ask her out so I just act indifferent towards her even though she was pretty friendly towards me
>one day her best friend tells me to ask her out
>do it
>winrar
>>
>>25627262
So please tell me how do you expect people to prove that nothing happened?
>>
File: problems are cool.jpg (162KB, 635x648px) Image search: [Google]
problems are cool.jpg
162KB, 635x648px
>>25626541
>Its kind of a mix between wanting them to be happy but making sure you arent sacrificing your essence to make them happy. If that makes any sense.

oh yeah definitely. while I enjoy helping people & even going out of my way to do so in some cases, i've learned some people are like deep, dark chasms. no matter what you put into them, your effort will amount to naught. it's as if you keep throwing stones into it, but hear no sound when they hit the bottom. it's especially terrible when you're dealing with narcissists, who will often re-frame, and even outright lie, about things that happened, in order to paint themselves as the victim.
>>
File: 1451728386079.png (798KB, 996x868px) Image search: [Google]
1451728386079.png
798KB, 996x868px
>>25627103
>hurr us blacks get le pussy I know all about pussy
>lmao not really no u don't
>AHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS STUPID WOMAN TALKING ABOUT HER PUSSY

>(non-eastern) Asians
Going full retard.

Please, by all means keep posting. It's pretty entertaining watching you destroying your own shitty logic yourself, with minimal input from me.
>>
>"nice" guy = ugly
>nice guy = attractive
>>
>>25627291
Oh yeah. I had a friend in highschool who I tried to be friends with but he was a dick and I asked him why he would always be so mean or if he was ever happy. He told me he never really saw the benefit of being nice at all so I bailed. Back then it seemed odd to me but now i realize some people just dont enjoy enjoyment I guess.
>>
>>25623752
This is one of the most intelligent things I've read on r9k
>>
>>25627430
same posting: not a girl and he wasnt constantly a dick but he just seemed to not see the point of being to anyone for any reason
>>
>>25627404
>>hurr us blacks get le pussy I know all about pussy
When did I say that?
I said you can't try to treat women like equals, because they aren't. The problem for some robots is when they treat women as if they're deserving of respect and equal treatment when even women know that's not true.
I wish there was a button that could undo the damage that feminism has done to whites, especially their women.
I get that you're a woman anon, but you don't have to prove how horrible your reading comprehension is to me, I understand completely.
>>
File: 1424114043378.gif (600KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1424114043378.gif
600KB, 200x200px
>>25627479
>we know the dangers of female entitlement
>When did I say that?
wew lad
e
w

Though keep telling yourself that acting like a nigger will get you laid. I'm sure one day a hooker will be scared enough of being mugged that she'll spread em for you just so you'll let her go afterwards. Bye-bye.

At first I only said niggers are retarded to rile you, but the more you post the closer my initial statement seems to be to the truth.
>>
>>25627284
That was kind of my point actually. We can't know. There's no way to prove things like that after the fact, and even if there were, bald assertions certainly wouldn't be it.

If it was people I knew in real life, I would believe or disbelieve the accusations based on what I thought about the involved people's characters. If I thought the woman was unreasonable, I'd doubt her word. If I thought the guy had seemed a bit off before, I'd believe her. With low confidence.
>>
>>25627430
ah man, i've got a similar deal with a friend of mine. grew up (and still live) in a small rural town. knew this guy since we were born, not like I remember it well, but our parents knew each other.

dude's a "misery likes company" narcissist. he never wants to go anywhere, and would rather just invite friends over to his place to watch TV and hear him argue with his mom. flat out lies about scenarios to garner sympathy
>e.g: says mom kicked him out of house for "being a crazy bitch," while "forgetting" to mentioned that he yelled at her to die in a ditch and wished that she'd have the "balls" to kick him out

i've pretty much given up on being good friends at this point since he's never honest with me, let alone himself. i've been patient for 7 years and it's like he stopped aging when he turned 14
>>
>>25627629
It's not helping that she and her friends have been spreading rumors about me, where if I even acknowledge them it would play into their hands.

It's a game I don't want to play but have no choice but to.
>>
>>25627613
>>we know the dangers of female entitlement
Yes, what does that have to do with getting pussy?
Again, black culture is a gynocentric culture where women are glorified (even the shitty ones) and men are seen as disposable.
Unfortunately, white culture is getting closer and closer to this cultural end-game.
http://www.returnofkings.com/2090/how-black-america-has-predicted-our-future
I get the feeling that reading's not your strong suit, but again, that's expected for a woman.
I think the kitchen might be more your speed anon, you seem to be a bit flustered.
>>
A nice guy basically is some submissive faggot who orbites the girl and never makes a move, then complains when chad cuts in and fucks the girl.
>>
>>25624026

Holy shit that correlation tho
>>
>>25627687
Well, sounds like it's really awful, regardless of whether you acted out of line or said something shitty or not, and probably disproportionate even if you did. I'm sorry and I hope you have at least some friendly people around. It'll pass eventually. May that be soon.
>>
>>25627727
>orbites
That's too close desu senpai
>>
>>25627710
Stop responding to that anon, he's either baiting you or it's a bitter roastie

You're correct about feminism destroying the black community and it should be brought up more often as an example of why women should be subjugated and not allowed in positions of power
>>
File: 011.jpg (46KB, 268x197px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
46KB, 268x197px
"nice men" are mostly the beta orbiters who hang around women, pining for the day when the female mysteriously starts wanting to fuck them
>>
File: 1444502724276.png (386KB, 641x466px) Image search: [Google]
1444502724276.png
386KB, 641x466px
>>25625923
>ex gf asked me out and basically started the whole relationship because I'm too autistic to do anything
>initiated first kiss and sex etc.
>feel horrible emasculated and it shows in our relationship
>even though she did all this she expects some confident alpha chad as her bf which I can't deliver on
>eventually cheats on me and dumps me
You really don't want this. There are clear gender roles for a reason. Unless you're in some sub/dom relationship where both partners are ok with their roles it's going to be a mess.
At least I can say I learned a lot from this and grew more confident.
>>
>>25628164
>There are clear gender roles for a reason.
What is that reason? From your greentext it seems pretty circular. They're there because people expect them?
>>
>>25628054
>being a nigger apologist
Oh wait, you're probably a nigger yourself.
>>
>>25628234
There are biological and evolutionary reasons for it.
Women are more frail and weak by nature, they need someone stronger to protect them and their offspring thus they are more drawn to "alpha" males.
It really isn't that hard. We're just wired like that.
Of course there are exceptions but you can't really refute that, it's just nature.
>>
>>25628252
Not him, but women have done more damage to western society than niggers.
Prove me wrong.
>>
Here's the truth fagets:
You cannot be sad, weak, tired, depressed, lonely, awkward, uncertain, or in any way pathetic. It doesn't matter what you do or how you ask a girl out, she can see you're a wimp and she won't like you. First you have to be the kind of a person a girl would like, THEN you can try to find a girlfriend.

"Bee urself" and "just bee confident" are correct. It's just that achieving that is very difficult. Most people are on r9k or 4chan in general because they were raised badly. You lack self worth and confidence. You can either resign to being 100% doomed to failure, or acknowledge that there is a 3% part of life that is down to your own free will. It's shit and some one else has been responsible for your failure so far. But they don't care about it, and it's time to realize they fucked up but you don't have to.
>>
>>25628164
>You really don't want this
>grew more confident
??
>>
>>25627035
>just go date an old Stacy who's pussy's been beaten to shit and back by every Chad she could come across in the last 10 - 20 years, she's mature and knows what she wants now that she got all that out of her system
:')
>>
>>25628856
After a year of horrible depression and self worth issues.
I've been on this board long enough that I can say most robots would have suffered similar under a relationship like that, might as well skip that step and get confident through other means and approach women yourself.
>>
>>25628488
At least niggers keep to themselves for the most part.
Women affect every facet of my life to a noticeable degree.
>>
>>25627268
Yes it is shit advice, but it's true. Someone that's fundamentally, irredeemably ugly simply doesn't have a chance unless they get surgery. No amount of wit or humour can compensate for ugliness, men and women alike are shallow. This is something we can all agree on. How many butt ugly robots on this board want a qt gf? How about you actually refute my points next time you fucking mongoloid.

Also, it's nice that you think I'm a normie.
>>
"nice guys" are just spineless betas mistaking spinlessness for niceness. Just because you let people stomp all over you does not back you nice, it makes you a stupid fuck who can't say no.
>>
File: sakura dunno.gif (62KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
sakura dunno.gif
62KB, 260x200px
>>25628958
>confident through other means
>>
>>25623489
The "nice guy" women are referring to are guys that are constantly calling themselves nice guys but get personally offended and cuss of a women who rejects them. That's not really a nice guy, that's someone pretending to be a nice guy to get some poon. In a way they're the beta versions of chad. These guys never make their intentions clear and friendzone themselves. How's a chick supposed to know you're interested in them if you never make any signals that you are?
>>
File: 1452380329622.png (347KB, 1080x962px) Image search: [Google]
1452380329622.png
347KB, 1080x962px
fixed this dumb image to make it more realistic

feel free to save
>>
File: 1452380329622.png (352KB, 1080x962px) Image search: [Google]
1452380329622.png
352KB, 1080x962px
>>25631693
cleaned it up a bit. anybody agree this is more accurate?
>>
>"nice" guys aren't actually nice! they just want to use us for sex!
>proceeds to get used by a Chad in the exact same way

Fucking hell.
>>
>>25623489
>200 replies
what did i miss
>>
>>25623489
They want guys who are genuinely kind hearted rather than someone who pretends to be nice to have sex with them.
>>
File: Laughing senrans.png (174KB, 602x482px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing senrans.png
174KB, 602x482px
>>25632016
The irony is lost on them.
>>
>>25623489
>What's a nice guy?
There's no such thing, with very few exceptions.

A nice guy is a guy who is "nice" to a girl without any selfish, alternative motive. But that nearly never happens. The only reason most men are nice to women is just to get into their pants.
>>
I remember shortly before "nice guys" were being vilified as manipulative sex fiends that people were saying that you have to be more than just a nice guy. You need to have more positive qualities that you can think of about yourself than just being "nice". Then out of nowhere suddenly the "nice guy" became the bad guy instead of just an inexperienced dude.
>>
>>25632168
I do it to have some company. I think I'd only bang someone I'd date and I wouldn't date any of my female friends.
>>
>>25624155
>>25624190
absolutely rekt m8
>>
>>25623757
>pretend to be gay
>just proceed to get hit on by faggots and get no pussy anyway
good job
>>
>>25632016
Chad relies on his attractiveness, which is real.
Nice Guys rely on their niceness, which is completely fake.
That's the difference. A Nice Guy's main asset is just a half-assed act that doesn't work like the real thing, insults her intelligence and will be dropped as soon as he gets what he wants or realizes won't get. No one likes a phony.
>>
>>25632103
>I-im with 6`4 chad because hes kind hearted i swear!!
>>
File: ghost car.gif (68KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ghost car.gif
68KB, 480x360px
>>25623489
Yes Stacy, every man you reject is secretly evil.
>>
>>25632337
You seem to be insinuating that the Nice Guy meme actually happens. It's just simply a woman's dismissal of lesser men using vague terms to make herself feel better for rejecting him.

Fucking think about it. She is literally calling the guy she rejected a "nice guy" so she can avoid calling out specific personality traits or appearance. He never gets sex in the first place, so he do you know that was his main end goal? Is seeking a relationship that evil of a pursuit? Yes, there are some guys who will throw a tantrum when rejected, but do you think that's their manipulative, evil side being exposed or their inexperience of handling rejection? They may have literally never experienced that kind of rejection before.
>>
File: 1452245223239.jpg (8KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
1452245223239.jpg
8KB, 270x187px
>>25632103
How many men actually only pretend to be nice to have sex?
>>
>>25631752
yeah this is way better than the normie version
>>
>>25632486
there are plenty of actual nice people who have relationships and no they're not all chad's who women call nice because they're attractive. women rate almost 70% of men as average or even below that and yet 96% of people 25 and over have been in at least one relationship.

you're mad because you literally are the "nice guy" and everytime you're reminded of it you throw a sperg fit because you're a narcissistic piece of shit
>>
>>25632617
>you're mad because you literally are the "nice guy"
No, I'm actually in a relationship. A normie by /r9k/ standards, but I'm here to stick up for everyone here.
>>
>>25632486
No, Nice Guy doesn't refer to every unnattractive guy. A Nice Guy is just the type of guy that will bitch and moan about being rejected in spite of being sooo nice, while not being nice at all. And yes, lashing out at the person you just approached for having rejected you is the opposite of being nice, no matter how much experience you have with that type of situation.
>>
>>25632681
>Nice Guy is just the type of guy that will bitch and moan about being rejected in spite of being sooo nice
The number of men who do this is minuscule, far far less than social media memery would lead you to believe.
>>
>>25632681
>No, Nice Guy doesn't refer to every unnattractive guy. A Nice Guy is just the type of guy that will bitch and moan about being rejected in spite of being sooo nice, while not being nice at all.
And how many times does this happen compared to how many times it's just a woman being a bitch?
>>
>>25632321
what he means is just don't give a fuck about them
bitches aint shit but hoes, tricks, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 472x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 472x596px
>>25624303
Fuck off bitch I hate you stupid ugly attention whore tripfag FUCK YOU
>>
>>25632617
>>25632681
Some women project negative traits on men they reject, that's just a fact. Don't see why anybody argues against this.
>>
Once I tried to be the most asshole person to a girl to see what would happen. I was terrible, it was almost comical. She tried to 'tell me off' for coming on to her friend and I said 'fuck off you dumb bitch, get some shoes.'

Every time I saw her I was mean. One day I was sitting at the park and she came up to me and sat beside me. 'I'm with you' was the vibe.

>tldr: girls are fucking insane and will like you if you are a cunt to them.
>>
File: 1450995190797.png (22KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1450995190797.png
22KB, 300x188px
>>25632897
>get some shoes
>>
>>25623489
>What's a nice guy?
Someone who just wants to get shit on.

Usually a masochist.
>>
>>25632929
She was bare foot
>>
>>25632979
did you fug her though
>>
File: 1443395910292.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443395910292.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>25632742
probably way way more often considering men initiate the process most of the time

>>25632808
well no shit theres tons of stupid whores who think being hit on by someone who isn't 6'4 225 with 8% bodyfat is a crime. that doesn't mean that just because you see a girl drop her shopping bag and pick it up for her that she owes you a date and a blowjob
>>
>>25632403
>Implying all Chads are assholes.

Might be shocking to you, but that 6'4 Chad probably has a better, nicer and funnier personality than you.
>>
>>25632720
Not if you watch for different wordings that express the same principle.
>>
>>25633031
>that doesn't mean that just because you see a girl drop her shopping bag and pick it up for her that she owes you a date and a blowjob
yeah but virtually nobody thinks that
>>
>>25633031
Guy in pic is not that bad. I've had the tired, infamous "you are ugly anyway lol" after months of him saying that I was a qt and should work on my self-esteem and "give myself a chance" at dating him. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but a tool nonetheless.
>>
>>25633140
nigger what the fuck board do you come to? every day theres some pathetic fuck crying that he does/did something nice for a girl he orbits or has a crush on and they don't reciprocate. this is then followed by how all women are whores and if he was an asshole to her or looked like chad she would have bent over on the spot and took his dick
>>
>>25633239
those are just the teeangers on /r9k/ tho i.e. virtually nobody
>>
File: 1431420660532.png (62KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1431420660532.png
62KB, 1024x512px
pick weight

lift

put down

repeat ad infinitum
>>
File: 1415484739279.png (7KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
1415484739279.png
7KB, 750x743px
>>25625252
top delusion
>>
>>25624918
Fuck off roastie. Anon is completely right.
>>
>>25633368
yeah but im just saying those are the types of people most girls are talking about when they say "nice guys"and this board gets triggered as fuck over that term because its full of them
>>
>>25633375
Lifting is great if it gives you more confidence, if It doesn't you're just going to be a muscular sperg. Or in my case a muscular shut in.
>>
>>25626425
Well don't tell people IRL that you do PUA, obviously.
>>
>>25633589
It's a category problem. People are generally careless as fuck when they talk about this sort of thing (similarly so with the related "friendzone"). To many, it comes across as though people are arguing everyone who gets rejected is just a "nice guy", though that thought is clearly pretty ridiculous. The stereotypical asshole/autist "nice guy" definitely exists, but actual OK sincere dudes also get rejected and hurt for various reasons. It's not ALL adversarial bullshit, but I kinda agree with the other guy that sometimes it seems like it mostly is.
>>
>>25632897
Are you attractive?

Thispostisoriginaltbhsmhfam
>>
They are not nice because they are kind people but because they are afraid of rejection, afraid to offend, afraid of being thought negatively of. Nice guy means a pussy. If they had the guts to be themselves they'd probably be huge egocentric cunts.
>>
>>25634097
The truth is a lot of girls want to justify rejecting a guy they don't find attractive as him being a "nice guy" when he was simply not attractive to them. They can't say that/can't admit that to themselves so the nice gut label works.

It also has a lot to do with the idea that men aren't allowed certain feelings. Women many times don't know how to react to a guy that's feeling an emotion besides anger or happiness. We hear the stories of gfs leaving bfs over him crying in front of her. Women don't want to have to deal with males' emotions no matter how legitimate they may be. /r9k/ does somewhat have a point in that "women lack empathy" meme.
>>
>>25634833
>they had the guts to be themselves they'd probably be huge egocentric cunts.
And what if they are quiet and humble? You're essentially saying all men are egocentric cunts and that the "nice guys" are all disingenuous.
>>
>>25634972
It's easy to demonize someone when you make generalizations.
People on 4chan do it all the time to niggers, mudslimes, women, nice guys, "betas," etc. etc.
>>
>>25634972
I said nice guys would probably be cunts because being such a guy (a pussy loser) requires a certain kind of personality. Nice guys seem to assume all men are like them.
>>
>>25635055
>Nice guys seem to assume all men are like them.
That sounds retarded since part of the whole "nice guy" thing is that there's a dichotomy, winners and losers, nice guys and badboys. Nice guys, if they use such a title, know that not all guys are like them it's intrinsic to the identity.
>>
>>25623489
A true nice guy is one who leaves the poor girl alone.
>>
>>25635055
Why can't it be both? I'm genuinely nice to people, sometimes without even thinking about it but I'd definitely say I'm also a pussy when it comes to social interaction. I am afraid of offending people but that's not why I'm nice to someone. It's not always black and white.
>>
File: 1451442241241.jpg (44KB, 216x270px) Image search: [Google]
1451442241241.jpg
44KB, 216x270px
>>25635104
>nice enough to know his place in the world
>>
>>25633031
I would like to see the other end of this conversation, I find it interesting that what the girl said to this dude is left out. I'm sure this has been spread as "at typical 'nice guy' turns into an asshole at the drop of a hat". But he's cleary reacting to what she said and the way she treated him. And you might say, oh well a real nice guy would behave positively no matter what she said, that's part of being nice. But that's not how human interaction actually happens, nice people don't exist in that sense, because treating people well is an action, not a descriptor. Everyone is capable of treating other people nice, and most do, especially strangers. But why? Because you treat others how you want to be treated, it's a mutually beneficial interaction. So what happens when this guy sends a message being nice to this girl, and she responds rudely and negatively? He replies with the same action, treat others how you want to be treated.
>>
>>25633163
Hol' up.
Aren't you fool for conversing with him for 'months'? Oh wait, he was useful as an emotional tampon and confidence builder.
>>
File: 1450929264909.jpg (151KB, 771x928px) Image search: [Google]
1450929264909.jpg
151KB, 771x928px
>>25624276
>No-one told you to be chivalrous and respectful. No-one. Admit it.
whatever helps you sleep at night bud.
>>
>>25635622
These are the times when I'm glad immortality is not a thing.
>>
>>25635622
>the book of mormon

Fuck I wish I could see it, my friend told me it was a great play.
>>
>>25635406
The whole nice guy trope only exists because women are fucking insane, they created it. Seeking male attention, they will say or post something like "Why are guys such jerks, why can't I just find a sweet nice guy". Buy niceness is an action, not a descriptor, anyone is capable of filling that roll. So 80% feel they fit that false description and shower her with male attention. Then a few of them get close to her and become her 'friends", they continue to shower her with attention, which she enjoys, but never returns the favor. A few of them senses somethings not right an calls her out, how dare he question being used for MY attention. It's like covering yourself in raw meat and complaining that there's a pack of stray dogs chasing you everywhere.
>>
>>25626016
It seems like having really close together eyes and small lips makes a man attractive.

Ted Bundy has that. Same with James Deen. They really look alike too...
>>
>>25626139
some people just dont know how to express attraction and are afraid of coming across as "creepy" and getting ridiculed, or are afraid of rejection
it doesn't mean their being manipulative
>>
>>25625944
possessing the dark triad traits that women are biologically incapable of resisting.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/why-are-men-with-dark-triad-personalities-so-irresistible-to-women/
>>
>>25624078
This, so much this, specially the sexual part.
>>
>>25636039

Thick lips are generally considered attractive.

Serial killers aren't attractive for their looks m8.
>>
A genuinely nice guy doesn't expect a reward of any kind for his good deeds.

My gf seems to do nice things for no other reason than it makes her happy to do it, but even then, that is a reward - her own happiness. So is there ever a truly selfless act?
>>
>>25638625
Doing a good thing at the cost of your life.
>>
>>25638762

Wouldn't the happiness they feel knowing that they are doing something like that, while doing it, kind of be their reward though?
>>
>>25623489
"nice guy" = as horny and socially incompetent as every other guy who won't score but pretends to be a saint and to care to get pussy, then complain when it doesn't work magically
good person = good person

Girls like nice guys who are good people yet are hard to reach. They don't want a submissive lapdog. You either act sweet with mostly everyone and you act as if you didn't want to have this or that girl in your bed (or at least that it didn't cross your mind much before they become the one to approach you instead), or you act like a bad boy Chad and you have sex all the same (long-term relationships are practically impossible to attain like that though).

As far as I'm concerned, I approached my girlfriend as soon as I first saw her. Just acted like myself, but particularly nice and concerned with her well-being. It's been ten years now and it seems that worked out.
>>
>>25623600
You become nice once you realize you're just another retard on the ride to death, on the same raft as everyone else, and it feels good to give others your help and support as little touches before it's too late.
>>
>>25624026
this holy fuck
>>
>>25623600
Yes, if the thing you are requested to do isn't too important to the asking party and doesn't take much effort for the asked party to complete.

Otherwise it's always a very abstracted trade of sorts.
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.