[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think normies can get depressed? I don't think they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: kurt.jpg (65KB, 480x586px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
65KB, 480x586px
Do you think normies can get depressed? I don't think they're self-aware or introspective enough to know true suffering.
>>
>>25621605
We should ignore normies, cucks, and toasty roasties forever.
>>
File: Chesquin.gif (307KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Chesquin.gif
307KB, 200x150px
>>25621605
Many people on here may have once been normies but got depressed/dispondant with women/life/job ect and either ended up depressed robots or ascended to Wizardchan
>>
>>25621605

There's been a number of studies that have shown that smarter people get more easily depressed because they can actualy comprehend how shitty things are, and aren't stupid enough to buy into pointless hopes and dreams.

But I don't think that applies to most of you guys here. Most of you seem to either be extremely unfortunate, or are dumb as shit AND unfortunate.
>>
>>25621637
Who the FUCK is this semen demon?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>25621664
I've heard this a lot, and while part of me is tempted to think it's just a coping mechanism to make ourselves feel better, I don't have much trouble believing it. Most people are dumb. They share sacharrine inspirational photos on social media and believe them. They turn a blind eye to their own flaws and so aren't racked by crippling anxiety. They partake in hashtag activism to convince themselves that they're good people. Their personality is nothing beyond a lust for sex and a sex and a surface-level interest in movies, music, "literature," and so on. These are the types of people who consider themselves depressed when they break up with their significant other and feel blue for two weeks. These people do not get depressed.
>>
Well, yeah. They may get depressed for like two weeks after breaking up with their long term gf/bf.
>>
>>25621605
that's a pretty infuriating image
>I'm gonna wear a guy's suicide letter on my shirt
>time to take a picture making the face of a retard with my qt puhtooty wittle cell phone x3
>isn't life so happy silly and cute

I wish I could fucking kill this bitch
>>
>>25621605

I don't think they're self-aware at all. Just self-centered.

The difference? Self-centered is like having your palm on your face, all you see is you. Self-awareness is like having your palm out a foot, you see you and everything around you.

Normies seem like they don't have the observational power to notice anything around them on physical and emotional levels. A good example, way, way long ago back in Highschool, we had this double doors that lead into this hall. Well, at lunch, everyone would cram into them, making a huge traffic jam. Again DOUBLE doors, they were all going into ONE door. So every day I'd walk up to the other door, open it up and walk in. People constantly wondered how I got to class so early! It's like they wouldn't notice the other door going to the same place because OTHER PEOPLE weren't doing it.

Normies are conformists, they confirm to the baseline emotions of others, which is to be "happy" and "positive" all the time.

>>25621918

>Their personality is nothing beyond a lust for sex and a sex and a surface-level interest in movies, music, "literature," and so on.

Well put Anon.
>>
>>25622233
>have depressed friend and normalfag friend
>they decide to cheer him up by hanging out one night
>days later he's still depressed
>"I don't understand. We had a part a few days ago with him. Why is he still depressed?"

normies, everyone
>>
>>25621772
She is too old for you anyway
>>
kobain was a normie zozzles
>>
File: 135529162728.gif (677KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
135529162728.gif
677KB, 200x150px
>>25621772
A retarded anime-obsessed weeb. Her boobs have seen better days.
>>
>>25621772
Chesquin
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.