[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy looks like most of you, right? Why don't you have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: kiss.webm (606KB, 438x368px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.webm
606KB, 438x368px
This guy looks like most of you, right?

Why don't you have a 9/10 QT white goddess gf?
>>
I dont look at all like that. He's fat and big and has a beard. I'm small, thin and look like a child. I'm invisible while he's hard to not see.
>>
for a female to overlook appearabce, that guy has to be ultra charismatic and or funny
>>
File: 1449459719134.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449459719134.png
21KB, 900x900px
This was shit posted yesturday. Atleast shit post something original
>>
>>25619432
I look twenty times fatter, bald, and like a thumb. I once took a photo of myself and had to make sure I didn't have my thumb over the front-facing camera.
>>
>>25619432
She's still on her social media device instead of having a discussion with him.
>>
>>25619432
>This guy looks like most of you, right?

no, he doesn't.
also, she has the shittiest taste ever.
what an ugly caveman. dide that loser ever hear about shaving?
>>
i look a lot like that, but probably not as tall. she will cuck him for sure, probably using him for money/attention until she finds the next chad to jump her bones if i had to guess.
>>
>>25619432
"Honey, is it fine if I fuck Brad in front of you again when we get home?"
"Anything for you, my love."
>>
>>25619467
Dude I fucking feel you. My gf's ex was a fat pos who was a total dick to her and everyone else (by her own admission). I am 6'0 150lbs with a fucking visible 6 pack with the V going down to the pubus (so firm it's like punching rock. I'm so fucking proud of this it took 6 months). My gf still would prefer her ex because he is fat and an asshole and I guess even though I'm in great shape being smaller=being more like a child.
>>
>>25619432
Nah, he doesn't

Plus he's gonna get meme'd hard in ~4-5 months.
>>
>>25619467
that's the way of america my man

here, small is weak, big is strong
>>
>>25619602
You're tall, though. You dont know what being invisible feels like.
It's not that terrible except for the fact that I'll never get a gf.
>>
>>25619523
ah yes, because when you are together with your qf you cant just take a look at your phone cuz u have to talk all the time like ALL THE TIME.
oh boy
>>
>used to be that fat
>had girls trying to flirt with me almost everyday
>lose 40 lbs and gain some muscle
>never get attention and haven't even gotten a hug since I was a fat fuck
Just get fit they said, it will solve all your problems they said.
>>
>>25619432
I feel so bad for this guy. When she leaves him , he is going to be so fucking devastated and suicidal , and just the fact he knows he will never get a girlfriend as cute again. It was feel horrible having a solid 7.5/10 gf like that, and then having to lower your standards to 4/10's. It's going to be a rough ride for that fat fuck.
>>
>>25619651
Her ex is 5'6"! What the actual fuck dude. I thought women could make sense, that was my fault.

>tfw your girl is thinking of a shorter guy than you while banging you
cheer up manlets, my girl might be a sick person spiritually and mentally, but she hot. I guess some hot chicks are totally cool with short dudes so cheer up.
>>
>>25620221
>my gf was fat
>she was hot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.