[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of these have you felt?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (87KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
87KB, 600x941px
How many of these have you felt?
>>
File: 2.jpg (104KB, 600x947px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
104KB, 600x947px
you guys are in tune with your emotions right?
>>
I guess all of them? What's the point of this post?
>>
File: 3.jpg (75KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
75KB, 600x772px
>Textless posts are not allowed.

i'm sorry plz 4give me
>>
>>25618872
>sonder description
>implying my life is either vivid or complex

Fuck off.
>>
>>25618872
these are interesting, felt all these at some point or other except maybe #14 and #21
>>
What about the longing for dick in ass?
>>
fuck these shitty fabricated obscure sorrow bullshit words and the people who shill them. Yes I realize all words are made up, shakespear etc etc, but this motherfucker isn't shakespear, and his words don't even have coherent etymological roots or historic use cases. They're just shitty aesthete versions of "DAE" and "TFW" constructed to appeal to as many people as possible. The feelings they describe aren't even that obscure.
>>
1, 3, and 4 constantly
>>
>>25619357
whoever made this list didnt come up with the words
>>
>>25619357
they're words in other languages (mostly german) you dumbass
>>
>>25618893
>mauberbauertraurigkeit
alter, was? so ein quatsch
>>
>>25620980
No, most are made up actually (see dictionary of sorrows).
>>
>>25620201
These words were posted in some shitty Facebook article. They were all made by the same guy.
>>
>>25618872
Everyone has felt all of these since the beginning of civilization I'm sure.

What is the word for being overly aware of avoiding becoming a special snowflake? That's how I feel now.
>>
These are so fucking stupid.

It's like trying to making up a word for every time someone posts a >tfw.

At least if I ever hear or see anyone using them I know who to mentally check off my christmas list.

And no, these are not pre-existing words that only foreign languages have, these are literally pseudo-words that are a garbled mess of word roots not unlike the tumblr micro-gender/sexuality craze.

The fact that there are people on this board who entertain this bullshit even for a second makes me want to leave.
>>
>>25618908
>Adronitis

Oh fuck, I know this feel. I think it might have something to playing a lot of vidya as a kid. Like I just want to be able to talk and do a bunch of shit as fast as possible just so that I can be close to the person.

I long for the day when I can have a relationship where someone knows me as well as I know myself. Like finishing each others sentences, that sort of thing. Like a real cerebral connection.
>>
>>25621945
Schmeltwarssmauwzig
>>
File: frog(199).jpg (15KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
frog(199).jpg
15KB, 230x219px
>cant explain
>literally explains all of them
>>
>>25622163
meaning
>people commonly can't explain
not >unable to be explained
>>
>>25622293

why are you shilling so hard for this fourteen year old kid bullshit
>>
Guys, I just started consciously noticing my breathing randomly 7 hours ago and I can't go back to breathing unconsciously. Fuck, what if I never regain the ability to breathe unconsciously? What do I do?
>>
I've not felt 4, 5, 8, 11, or 14. Pretty much all the other ones. I've never 'pushed people away' but I hear that phrase all the time in fiction. Like, I struggle to be good friends with people, so why would I ever want to be farther from someone unless I really don't like them?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.