[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK YOU PRICK!!!!! I AM CRAZY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EX WAS A SLUT.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

FUCK YOU PRICK!!!!!

I AM CRAZY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EX WAS A SLUT. I LISTENED TO YOU BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT HER FOR 2 MONTHS AFTER SHE LEFT YOU FOR ANOTHER GUY.

I HAVE BOUGHT U GIFTS AND DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

I GAVE YOU TIME TO GET OVER HER BEFORE I ASKED YOU OUT AND YOU STILL TURN ME DOWN.

I JUST WANTED YOU TO GIVE ME A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25618382
what the fuck is this shit
0/10 thread
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3104x1746px
You should just off yourself really
>>
Females cannot be robots.
>>
Get the fuck out of here you roastie slag, you deserve it all.
>>
LAST CHRISTMAS I GAVE YOU MY HEART
THE VERY NEXT DAY YOU GAVE IT AWAY
THIS YEAR TO SAVE ME FROM TEARS
I'LL GIVE IT TO SOMEONE SPECIAL (SPECIAL)
>>
ScreamMan has Evolved
>>
>>25618382
>women
fuck off
>>
Stop being so fat OP how fat are you
>>
>trusting men
>current year

Ha-ha...
>>
>>25618955
>trusting mystery
>not a roastie
>>
>>25618937
not fat, curvy
>>
>>25619083

Over or under 150 lbs?
>>
>>25619164
under
>>
>>25618382
just don't fall for Chad next time, okay?
there are decent guys out there. he just wasn't one of them.
>>
File: 1452225223604.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1452225223604.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>25618382
>I HAVE BOUGHT U GIFTS AND DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU.
You autistic fuck, buying gifts for people you don't already have an established relation with, will make you look like an absolute sperg and will make them uncomfortable.
> I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
No you don't, you are just trapped inside a really fucked up romantic fantasy. He's not a real person, he's just an outlet for your degeneracy and needyness. Every single thing you fantasize about, if it ever became real, would just turn out to be weird, uncomfortable or just plain I'll.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.