[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop oppressing me by pushing me in a mosh pit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

Stop oppressing me by pushing me in a mosh pit.
>>
>mosh pit should be a safe space
>literally a place where you're allowed to fight others for the hell of it

she's right about violence as freedom though, shitskins will never know what it's like to conquer the lower races with blood and iron.
>>
>>25617453
>>25617626
I want to jam my dick in her asshole and beat her, so she can feel true opression
>>
>>25617453
>black people
>my people
ayy
>>
What do normies think of people like in OP's pic. Do normies call them out as retards? Politely ignore it? Toe the PC line and nod when required? Actually believe in the stuff she says?
>>
>>25617453
>niggers
>can't be violent
top kek desu
>>
>>25617453

Metal was literally invented by white Europeans. This is inarguable.
>>
>>25618018
Mostly that they are dumb but acceptable. Maybe even that they have a point depending but it's just not something worth getting worked up about to normies really.
>>
>>25617453
Punk is for trash and losers
>>
File: 1450213176112.jpg (144KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
1450213176112.jpg
144KB, 570x558px
>>25617453
Strange, from what metalfags tell me moshpits are rough but if people are really fucking hurt/some chick gets groped/a kid wanders in they'll make the space and sort it out.

>mfw hearing this
>>
>>25617453
WE WUZ PUNKS AND SHIT THEN WHITEY STOLE IT AND SHIT MUH TRIBE MUH PEOPLES MUH CULTURAL APROPRIATION BUT MUH MULTICULTURISM
>>
>>25618169
if anything they're intruding on white spaces

what's next, book stores and lacrosse?
>>
>>25618166
Well the chick getting groped part seems bullshit. Unless she made a shit fit about it in the pit.

But for the most part a mosh pit is not a pit to kill someone we just beat on eachother and if one of us falls and gets hurt we help them up. We aren't retarded we know if someone dies in that shit it's going to change to be more "safe" Which means no more moshes or other stupid shit.
>>
>>25617453
>black people
>my people
>invented metal
>invented anything besides mudhuts
>>
from my experience people in mosh pits are very nice and you'll never really get hurt and if you fall you get helped up
>>
>>25618409
gr8 reading comprehension.
>>
>>25618018
Most normies don't care

It takes explicit violence or property damage to rile them up
>>
>>25618166
Hip hop shows are more dangerous than metal shows.
>>
>>25618485
Yeah because hood rats go to that shit. Hood rats look to kill people because niggers and the culture.
>>
>>25618409
Black people did invent metal you dumbass, they also invented techno, trance, and dubstep.
>>
>>25618551
Yep blacks invented everything guise. Make sure you give them credit for the Internet and memes too.
>>
>Metal
>Made by black people, not by occultist white brits

JUST
>>
I remember going to a concert back in high school with a couple of friends a few people I vaugely knew.

One girl wouldn't stop shouting about how much she loved to mosh and how she was going to go crazy in the pit tonight.

She passed out after like 5 minutes of the show starting. Not even in the pit, just from being pushed about a bit in the crowd.

She had to be carried outside by the bouncers.
>>
>>25618597
Nope everything is made by niggers. Check your privilege whites don't make anything.
>>
>>25618583
Blacks created House music you ignorant swine:

http://dreamandhustle.com/2013/04/how-the-black-house-music-djs-shut-themselves-out-of-the-global-house-nation-explosion/

I don't blame you for Blacks not getting credit for it, we fucked up and let whitey take the credit for inventing House
>>
>>25617453
>metal
>punk
>made by black people

i have a 4gb reaction image folder and somehow i dont have one with enough keks to respond to this
>>
>>25618779
She siad they made safe spaces in those scenes, not that blacks made the scenes themselves
>>
>>25618779
http://knowledgeequalsblackpower.com/post/88275665383/black-music#_=_
>>
>>25618597
i thought them vikings made metal?
>>
daily reminder black also invented slavery
>>
>>25618831
>Afro Latin
>>
WE WUZ BROOTAL
>>
>Safe space in a stampede of people shoving each other back and forth
How does she think this is supposed to happen?
>>
White people doing stupid stuff with a high risk of harming themselves is one of their stereotypes. It's why Jackass exists.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.