[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might lose my virginity in less than 4 days, what can I do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: busy.jpg (57KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
busy.jpg
57KB, 640x1136px
I might lose my virginity in less than 4 days, what can I do to prepare before hand? anything I should know?

how effective are non-latex condoms?
how can I make them more effective? because im paranoid getting her pregnant,,,,
>>
>>25617338
>>25617338
relax

if your too nervous you are going to lose boner.

just fucking take a deep breath. You dont have to impress her (and you wont) so dont try,

just calm down and do what feels natural. Its no big deal

You will cum to fast and and have weird motions, thats okay there is nothing you can do about it its going to happen.

just sit back and enjoy it,
>>
>>25617338

>condoms

Prepare for limpdick and disappointment :^)
>>
>>25617419
srs? even the thin non-latex ones?
>>25617386
what if she is also a vrgin?
how do I save face when losing my boner?
>>
>>25617338
basically this >>25617386
i was to nervous my first time that it made me loose the boner, just fuck her like she meant nothing to you or in the case that you care for her just know that only a small percentage of women cum when penetrated, when you get inside her forget everything and concentrate on the feeling, if you feel like you're gonna cum to fast just slow down a bit or go down
>>
>>25617451
you just deal with t hahah

laugh it off

it even happens when you arent a virgin.

new girl you want to impress, or your just tired or drunk or not into it

its just part of lie.
>>
Guys a gril wants me to kiss her , and we're supposed to hang tonight but I've never kissed a girl before. What do
>>
>>25617772
lip over lip

granted i've only kissed two girls so idk what the fuck im talking about
>>
>>25617772
improvise and hope she likes it, if she wants to make out or something like that then just follow her lead

you'll get better at kissing through experiece
>>
the hole is higher than you think. it's around the bellybutton area
>>
File: 1450659608072.jpg (5KB, 126x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450659608072.jpg
5KB, 126x250px
That image gives me a massive erection, got any more like this?
>>
File: GoodHusband.jpg (71KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
GoodHusband.jpg
71KB, 500x667px
>>25618114
maybe this will scratch your itch?
>>
>>25617338
That picture is my absolute worst fear when texting or snapchatting women.
>>
>>25618239
That's done it nicely, thanks anon.
>>
>>25617338

I lost my virginity at 25 (about two months ago, kek), and I was totally nervous but she was a virgin too, so it wasn't too bad. I got a limp dick after a few minutes because condoms are shit.

Also, it hurt her quite a bit and she bled a bit, but no worries, it's normal.

I was very nervous (the usual what ifs: what if I lose my boner, what if I cum too fast, what if I don't cum at all, what if it hurts her, etc, mainly because of movies and my own imagination).
When I was going at it, I felt none of that shit and it was natural for me. I think it helped that the girl whos my GF now, is quite down to earth.

So have fun.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.