[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL FEMBOT THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: girl-8.jpg (237KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
girl-8.jpg
237KB, 1600x1000px
OMG yes hello XDD I am a fembot

If you are female and you post on /r9k/ this is our official thread, girls! Just our own little safe haven away from the boys ;P

Now remember, this is our thread so we should make sure that we aren't posting in the silly boys' threads and make sure that we ONLY post in THIS THREAD ONLY and NOT IN OTHER THREADS. This is our girls club and we should respect that. We don't need to go posting in other threads, because we've got each other. Right here in our very own thread.
>>
Hello i am fembot I broke vagin and call vagin hotline but they say I void warrant with Chad how to fix vagin pls thanks I'm here if you need to talk
>>
> tfw bf isn't Chad

JUST
>>
>>25616894
sex is so hard to get ;___; abloo bloo bloo no man pays any attention to me
>>
had a girls night out last night left the boyfriend at home

only way i can get some affection these days is grinding on chad and jamal at the club.

he stayed in and played video games what a loser. not that i would want him there anyways because then i would have to stand on the side and beg him to dance (he is really bad at it).

oh well at least he pays the bills and buys me new stuff when i ask. what are you ladies up to?
>>
yey finaly got my first batch of hormones
neogina here i come
>>
>>25616911
>>25616894
>>25616885
That's right girls just keep on posting in this thread and this thread only and not any other threads so you don't shit up the conv- i mean, uh, get distracted by the silly thirsty betas. Our posts aren't shitposts girls, so we need to make sure we keep our HIGH QUALITY POSTS in this thread
>>
File: 1jasppepe.png (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1jasppepe.png
113KB, 500x500px
HEY GUYS REAAL FEMBOT HERE!! xDDD

Rate my singing voice!! thankzz don't forget to like this comment!! any tipz on how to get better girlz?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0d6kNV1eTiq

pls no bully !! thnks :^) sorry 4 my loud computer, can't afford to buy a new one becuase I only make 70 cents on a mans dollar LOLZ
>>
>>25616969
get more courage anon

hope you get a bf this year
>>
>>25616894
>tfw bf is "Chad"
He's barely man enough for me, I want a lumberjack bf. I'm just using him for sex at this point.
>>
File: Screenshot_8.jpg (42KB, 865x188px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.jpg
42KB, 865x188px
>>25616969
Hey gurl! I liked your 4chan status!

XXXXD
>>
>>25616920
just eating some chocolates and a smoothie my beta orbitter brought me. why can't i find a nice guy that wants to be with me?? thank god for my orbitter i was feeling so down in the dumps until he brought me stuff:)
>>
>>25617072
thankkzzz!! I just liked yours too :))

i can't wait until i'm youtube famous for singing! i won't forget about you whn i'm in with all the big celebs, girl! can't wait to suck 1 directions dicks LOOOLZ
>>
>tfw robot bf only messages me to be lewd
>>
>>25617129
c-can i message you lewd things too?

contact?
>>
>>25617201
EW CREEP! GET AWAY FROM ME!
>BLOWS RAPE WHISTLE
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 340x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 340x391px
Wait a minute, do not imply that the stupid truce shit went down.

Fembot/anon/female/vagin are banned and if not banned should be banned.

You want a femXX board use /trash/. This thread brings nothing but hate on /r9k/

MODS!
>>
>>25617385
>wanting a sausagefest board
go be gay on /fit/, at least fembots post nudes sometimes
>>
>>25616854
Hey gaes Ima realass fembot :DD
Ima foreverlone virgin qt (xcept that one time with Tyronee) so sat that nobody likes me! :((
>>
>>25617385
FEMGIRLS JUST IGNORE WHAT IM ABOUT TO POST HERE OKAY GIRLS :))

hush.. they don't realize it, but this is a containment thread to keep "fembots" off of the rest of the actual board
>>
[manchild bitterness intensifies]
>>
File: image20160109-14430-ku9c87.jpg (30KB, 350x368px) Image search: [Google]
image20160109-14430-ku9c87.jpg
30KB, 350x368px
>>25618707
>[tripfagging intensifies]

you've got a lot of nerve. Kill yourself my man

Or, if you continue to post (not recommended) take off your FUCKING TRIPCODE

E A T C Y A N I D E
>>
*sigh* i just wish i had a robot bf of my own to save..
>>
If you came home and found out your dog shit on your shirt, and then you took his leash and took a big dump on it, in your house, that would be madness.
"Satirical" shitposts like this, are like shitting in your house to spite your dog, you insane retard.
>>
>>25619236
Lmao faam

This thread is funny as shit
Now I see what the kids eating glue in the back of class spend their time doing

Roboht4lyf ;((
>>
>>25619830
No you don't
You could get one in like 2 seconds if you did :^)

I know it was a joke but it still made me angry
>>
>>25620184
at least you took off your fucking tripcode for this post

thank you for that, at least, you colossal shithead
>>
oh hi everyone -.^
Im a fembot too lol its so good to know there are other girls out there that can't find good guys out there anymore :(
Idk why people have to be so mean on this website I just want attention. Im hot but im suck a nerrrrrrrrdddd and chad wont pay any attention to me :((
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.