[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroin users?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 9

File: Heroin.jpg (86KB, 548x365px) Image search: [Google]
Heroin.jpg
86KB, 548x365px
Can any heroin users/former heroin users describe what the feeling is like to me? I'm never going to try it, but I'm very interested in the drug's biochemistry, and I just want to know what it feels like.

I've heard it feels like the best orgasm ever or like being kissed by Jesus, but I'd like a more accurate description.
>>
>>25615473
you feel reeeally lightweight and dreamy, the euphoria comes in waves and you feel sick to your stomach at the same time

it doesnt feel like an orgasm or whatever other stupid thing normies that have never done it say

casual heroin smoker here
>>
>>25615612
>you feel sick to your stomach
That is the evil and sin you commit corrupting your soul. I am spiritual, every time I do something wrong I get this pressure in my stomach. Some other spiritualist call it the "hell chakra." But I am a Christian.
>>
Just smoke opium. You feel high but happy, and you can get off of it a little easier.
Once you hit h you are fucked
>>
>>25615612
Well, I mean, they might be talking about IV when they go on about orgasms.
>>
>>25615473
I don't know anything about drugs. Is that white powder the heroin, then in the syringe is just something like normal saline that dissolves the heroin when you put it on there? Then you heat it up with a lighter, suck it back up into the syringe and inject it?
>>
>>25615631
No it's biology you nut, heroin makes you feel sick.

>>25615636
eh I guess. I only hear normans say that though
>>
bodily orgasm is an apt description for shooting it... the euphoria you feel a lot in your stomach similar to "butterflies in your stomach" effect when you see someone you love or get really excited

and that feeling turns to nausea if you take too much

but the real effects are more subtle, your worries and fears disappear, the future looks bright, you feel like a better person, if you have anxiety its gone, you feel confident (but not cocky or annoying like on speed or cocaine) you feel warm, safe, secure, protected from anything that could go wrong

>>25615612
I've never smoked it but you probably have to IV it to feel the "orgasm" metaphor
>>
>>25615678
correct

o r i g i n a l
>>
>>25615473
Hey anon. I just tried this for the first time last weekend.

It's amazing id recommend trying it once. I smoked about 5-6 hits total (decently big) and felt amazing. Also I got sick and puked about 5 times total, still felt good doe.
>>
>>25615703
perfect description
>>
>>25615678
Yeah, that's how it works. The only drugs I do are alcohol and occasionally weed, but I learned how to shoot heroin on TV, I believe. It may have been The Wire or Breaking Bad.
>>
>>25615473
In one word, cozy
>>
>>25615678
in the US its generally just sterile water (or tap water), and you don't have to cook it unless you're from the south/west where they get tar
>>
>>25615612
>smoker
gg faggot
>>
>>25615781
If I shot it'd be gg, faggot
>>
>>25615678
you put the heroin in a spoon or cap, anything to hold the powder
you get a syringe and suck up some water
you shoot the water in the syringe into the spoon
stir it a bit
get a cotton swap, tear a piece off and roll it into a tight ball
put the ball in the spoon
suck up the water through the cotton swab ball
inject heroin

there, now you know how to inject heroin. you don't need to cook it/boil it. that's for tar heroin, i've never done tar but from what i understand they need to heat up the water so the tar dissolves.
>>
>>25615815
wtf is tar heroin
>>
>>25615851
tar heroin is mostly found in the south and the west, not really on the east coast. it's the mexican version of heroin, they manufacture it

there's a couple different types of heroin. the euros get heroin #3 that you need to break down with citric acid (lemons) before you shoot it
>>
I'm from the west coast. Can confirm tar needs to be cooked. Shit heroin. Still amazing as f. Feels like a warm blanket.
>>
>>25615921
Isn't injecting acid-even a weak acid like citric acid-into your veins extremely dangerous?
>>
it's not hurr 10000000 orgasms

mostly it feels good because it takes away your depression

anyway it's like a combination of your body feeling really good, and your mind feeling at rest/peace.

it's like, any position your body is in feels good. so you can lay on the floor, etc and it feels good.

your mind loses all it's depression and anxieties, and you feel like a sense of genuine positivity about existing. the future seems bright, you are happy, a genuine 'all is okay' feeling about life. normally I dread life and the future but with heroin it's like a sunrise after tripping all night. everything is new and bright and things are okay.

I think if you're mentally fine it proably wouldn't be that great. most of the effect for me I'd say comes from relief of depression/anxiety and withdrawals. it's highly physically and mentally addictive.

I guess I'd describe it as being content. my body is content nothing hurts it's all ok, my mind is content, nice and still

I'm not really chasing a nod, but some peopel do. 'nod' is this state of semi-consciousness, like a mix between sleeping and awake, it's highly euphoric but you're also completely out of it, can't really walk etc. I prefer to be functional. also it means you're pretty close to overdosing
>>
>>25615612
never done heroin but pretty much this is what i felt with oxycontin
you are kind in a semi dream-like sleepy state and all feels well in the world
if you do too much you get a nauseous feeling
>>
>>25616035
i don't know, all i know is that certain types of heroin need to be broken down with citric acid, i've never done it and don't know how it works
>>
>>25616041
it's also extremely comfy

if 'u gun get comfy niqqa' was drug it'd be heroin. you also feel like you are better person to be around, make better conversations and shit
>>
>>25616083
>scratchy deep voice when heroin high
>constantly about to fall asleep
yeah if they can understand you
but yeah comfy AF
>>
>>25615473
Basically it is the most objectively best feeling there can ever be. You lose all of your inhibitions and feel a sense of comforting warmth that can't be explained by simple words. 'Needless' to say... one can never truly be the same after coming from this heavenly place. Those who have tasted this forbidden fruit are cursed eternally. Numb to everyday existence. Try it if you get the chance OP but be prepared to deal with the consequences. Assuming you get addicted know this, junkie doesn't have friends and you'll be treated as an outcast by your own family. T'is an enervating path but not lacking in dark as well as wondrous discoveries.
>>
>>25615473
Recommend that you watch A Scanner Darkly, Trainspotting and The Panic in Needle Park in order to get a better idea.
>>
File: TommyWiseau.jpg (60KB, 300x405px) Image search: [Google]
TommyWiseau.jpg
60KB, 300x405px
>>25615631
>i'm an idiot who worships a 2000 year old zombie jewish carpenter

ftfy
>>
>>25615631
I think that it is just simple nausea. But you're entitled to perceive it however you want.
>>
Not OP but how easy is it to get an infection? Is it a serious risk unless everything is sterile or does it just happen if you keep using the same spoon and needle
>>
>>25616035
acid just describes the ph value of a substance

being acidic isn't good or bad per se
>>
>>25615473
I've witnessed with my own eyes how quickly it can lead even the most privileged members of society into the depths of decay and misery. Relationship do not tend to hold any meaning whatsoever after a certain point.
>>
>>25616228
i don't use anymore, but i never got an infection. i know people who have gotten abscesses and had to go to the hospital. one time i saw someones arm get completely swollen because he hit an artery or something and had to get some type of injection at the hospital to bring the swelling down.

i've missed veins before and got scared, but the bumps went away eventually and nothing came of it
>>
>>25615703
A highly eloquent and reliable explanation overall. Furthermore, my malicious cat has smoked, snorted and injected this evil substance countless times. So I can attest to how the 'orgasmic' feeling is attained from the IV route instead of other methods.
>>
>>25616394
the iv just gives you a rush that lasts like 5 minutes, after that its pretty much the same feeling as snorting it
>>
>>25615631
This is the most retarded post ive ever read
>>
>>25616035
Yes it's extremely bad for you. If the pH of your blood goes below 7.35, you die. If the pH of your blood goes above 7.45, you die. Injecting a very acidic substance like lemon juice (pH = 2) is a very good way to get yourself seriously injured or killed. Thankfully, your body has a very good pH buffering system

>>25616282
...What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>25616041
Genuine response that elucidates the whole phenomena in an articulate manner. Surprisingly authentic I would say. Kudos to you mate.
>>
Opiate stories?

>Try poppyseed tea for the first time (morphine)
>Feel incredibly relaxed. Euphoric. Anxiety gone. Depression gone. Body feels good and mind feels good. I feel good. I feel happy.
>Nod off to sleep
>wake up next morning
>holy fucking shit I'm even higher than last night
>I have class this morning
>take the bus
>it's a lovely day even though I usually can't stand going to school
>listen to Velvet Underground - Heroin and Lou Reed - Perfect Day
>feel absolutely blissful
>my pupils are tiny
>walk into class with headphones on listening to Heroin
>no anxiety
>able to participate in class
>able to talk to classmates without autism
It's a helluva drug, robots. Don't be a retard and assume that because you can buy it at the store its safe and you can't get addicted because that's not how law works
>>
>>25616610
Perfect Day on opiates... great choice. Ohhh so cozy that I get shivery just by thinking about it.
>>
>>25616282
So, if I were to inject concentrated (diluted, even) sulfuric acid into my veins I'd still be fine and dandy?
>>
>>25615703
I've only smoked and snorted heroin, so I haven't experienced it in that intensity. What you described, though, is just like the afterglow effect of DXM, and that makes me wonder.

OP, you said you're interested in the drug's biochemistry. I'm under the impression that heroin mimics the effect of dopamine, but the feeling anonbot here described, as I have experienced it, was the result of DXM's serotonin reuptake inhibition effect. What about heroin's biochemistry interests you?
>>
>>25616610
You can just waltz in and buy an opiate? Like, over-the-counter?
>>
Closest I've ever gotten to heroin is chugging codeine cough syrup. It feels good because everything just seems so fucking mellow
>>
>>25615635
where the fuck are you going to find opium? it literally does not exist outside the areas where poppys are harvested, its always converted to heroin when smuggled because heroin is better and more cost effective as youd have to smuggle in a shit ton of opium
>>
File: avanced autism.jpg (42KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
avanced autism.jpg
42KB, 400x388px
>>25616738
>fishing for an argument
>no addressing the initial proposition
>strawman

senpai please
>>
>>25616041
>I'm not really chasing a nod, but some peopel do. 'nod' is this state of semi-consciousness, like a mix between sleeping and awake, it's highly euphoric but you're also completely out of it, can't really walk etc. I prefer to be functional. also it means you're pretty close to overdosing

Oh god no. I had that during an intense derealisation attack that lasted days. Half asleep, half awake yet fully fucking sober. Like a part of your brain has been turned off and you're sort of in a sort of hypnotic semi-vegetative state and can't remember what real reality is like. Pure disconnection from reality and mental clarity; truly fucking awful beyond words.
>>
a lot of what these guys describe is pretty dead on. i am a recovering alcoholic who still does heroin sometimes. i sometimes describe heroin kind of like all the best parts of drinking without most of the bad parts. unlike drinking your intelligence, sense of balance, inhibitions all remain pretty much the same. youll have the opposite excretory problems, drinking makes me piss a lot and have terrible bowel movements. heroin makes it hard to pee and constipates you(i have irritable bowel so im ok but some have big problems with constipation).
>>
>>25616610
>have this experience
>repeat daily for like 9 months
>become heavily addicted
>10-14 pounds a day
>figure I should just take harder opiates
>switch to heroin, oxy
>it's too expensive, not as strong, feels like I'm wasting money when I could be buying seeds
>realize I have a pretty bad opiate addiction, probably above 6-700mg of morphine a day
>basically spend all my time commiting crimes, buying making using pst, smoking opium, pods
>because I buy so much I have to fake a company and start importing it myself
>decide to sort my life out
>start on suboxone, it's shit, doesn't do anything, we go to 30mg
>switch back to seeds, running out of energy, feel like dying
>get put on methadone, 110mg
>it's ok

and that's my story. be careful guize
>>
>>25616835
Poppyseeds contain morphine and codeine and other opiates, you can buy them off amazon or ebay or at the supermarket
>>
>>25615631
bro what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>25616850
grow your own poppies it's easy as fuck

opium isn't this special thing it's just the sap of the poppy plant, you can scrape the pods but I just rip them off, put the opium on foil and smoke it

you can make cooked flake opium but it's a waste of time just smoke it raw. you can just suck the raw opoium from the plant
>>
>>25616610
Me and a friend once got caught by the police out in the street. We were in a car smoking H and were carrying a (un)healthy amount of it with us as well. My naive companion had failed to properly stash his stuff. Long story short, we were taken to a police station nearby since neither of us had enough cash at the moment to bribe the greedy pigs. They threatened ranged to sentence us to long years in prison without a trial. During this whole ordeal we were slapped/kicked/punched whenever the head constable saw fit. After failing to talk my way out of it my parents were called in and it was at this point that they were given the shocking realization of what one of their sons had become. Fortunately they bailed me out then and there through paying hefty money. Later I found that my buddy was able to escape the harrowing situation by calling in an influential contact. At-least that is what the bastard told me. I on the other hand was made to receive psychological counselling. Ironically, I continued to use H occasionally during those sessions as well. Still am actually. Have managed to deceive both the therapist and my family again. Though I am aware of the fact that Ill always be perceived as a junkie degenerate by mine kin. Obviously this isn't an easy life to live but it has its moments.
>>
>>25615635
>just smoke opium
Of course! I'll just hit up my local old-timey China town opium den, I'll ride down on my bicycle that has one really big wheel and one teeny tiny wheel!
No one makes or sells just plain opium any more, you tool.
>>
File: 1422941518110.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1422941518110.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>25616835
THIS THIS

I need more information
>>
>>25616921
>30 mg suboxone does nothing
good lord, just 1 mg of suboxone can get me a nice buzz
you seriously fucked yourself up
>>
File: Heroin molecule.jpg (24KB, 397x318px) Image search: [Google]
Heroin molecule.jpg
24KB, 397x318px
>>25616772
I am interested in how the euphoric effects of heroin are actually produced and how the subsequent addiction forms.

I know that heroin releases an abnormal amount of dopamine, but I'm wondering if that is actually the reason for the intense euphoria.

It has a nice molecule too.
>>
>>25616897
Awful... or perhaps amazing in itself? A matter of perspective I would suggest.
>>
>>25616921
>because I buy so much I have to fake a company and start importing it myself
WHAT?
>>
>>25616991
opioid receptors
>>
>>25616979
Check this it's oh so original
>>25616935
>>
>>25617011
Not if you can't snap out of it for days and have no hope of returning back to normal.
>>
>>25616921
Where the fuck can I get pods? I'd rather be a junkie than the booze hound I am now. Opiates don't do anything bad to your body, well maybe your kidneys but fuck I am fucking up my brain over here.
>>
>>25616970
Same guy here. This wasn't the first time I had a brush with the self-righteous authorities and it won't be the last. Ill end this story with a protip:-

>If you're unfortunate enough to get caught, don't panic. The swine shall eat you alive if they see you squirm.
>>
>>25617056
You would be just trading addiction for another. I'm a super drunkard, I've tried plenty of stuff but opiates and benzos are strictly on my no-go list for recreational usage. Taking some speed when drunk is the shit tho, you feel like superman. Especially if you're introverted. Better not get habituated with that shit either.
>>
>>25617118
I thought I made it clear in my post that I understand I'd be trading one for another. I'm tired of being a drunk, but weed gives me panic attacks, and being the social fuckup I am I can't get anything else. I know you can buy pods on the internet legally but I don't know what's legit.
>>
>>25616962
You need a LOT of poppies to make opium. Unless you have a farm it's not feasible.
>>
>>25617056
Be careful of what you wish for mate ;^)
>>
>>25616897
that's not an opiate nod though

it's a completely fucking different thing

you sound like you're talking about a ketamine overdose not a comfy nod
>>
>>25616977
>Of course! I'll just hit up my local old-timey China town opium den, I'll ride down on my bicycle that has one really big wheel and one teeny tiny wheel!
I literally laughed
>>
>>25617156
What's the difference though? It sounds like the main difference is the drug-user is euphoric and thus enjoying it, whereas in my situation I'm absolutely fucking terrified because I'm not on euphoric (*tips fedora*) drugs.
>>
>>25617141
I get it yeah, I love weed myself. I would severely reduce or quit my drinking if it was more easily available. Alco/benz/opi users seem to be on the same level of effects they want. But shit man, gonna stay away from that shit personally.
>>
>>25616991
opiod receptors cause a signal cascade that effects GABA and dopamine
those are the sources of the euphoria, sedation and anxiolytic effects
>>25616772
DXM is a NMDA antagonist, SRI, NRI, mu, kappa, delta opiod agonist, sigma agonist and a couple other things
it metabolizes into dextrophan which does the same things only more potently. (also has action at acetylcholine receptors and glycine)
the SRI effects aren't the cause of euphoria or anxiolytic effects, it's mostly a combination of everything else
>>
>>25616970
Jesus Christ, what kind of third world shit hole do you live in?
>>
>>25617236
i'm going to assume brazil or possibly russia
>>
>>25617141
I'm the guy you asked I just chucked my washed seeds everywhere and some will grow.

just get like a couple kilos and walk around your garden and neighbourhood and chuck them everywhere

they're only in season for like 4 months so good luck switching lol

I live near a big unused field so I chucked a few kilos in there for this season. I don't bother with weeding or watering or anything they seem to grow fine.

wait till they flower, and then the petals fall off by themselves ideally, then either scratch the pod with a needle, or pick the pod and the stalk will bleed and the base of the pod will, rub all the opium you can get on foil smoke it, chuck all the pods and I use the stalks as well into a blender until they're small chunks, with about 80 degree celcius water and a lot of lemon jews let it sit until the pod bits goes from green to discoloured and drink. I add honey and chamomile because it's bitter

you can also pick the pod, collect the opium from the stalk, and then come back cut off a few centimetres from the stalk it will bleed again, and do it maybe 4 times each time will have less

I prefer to just get the opium as it's white but you can let it set in the sun it goes like black and sticky
>>
>>25616970
I like to take drugs and dislike police, too, but holy shit your a faggot.
>>
>>25617141
im an alchy too, i honestly believe doing opiates is better for you. they arent even really toxic if they are relatively pure, overdoses result from respiratory depression not from any neuro or hepatoxic properties. you also do less foolish things on opiates.
>>
>>25617223
This is news to me. Thank you for the elucidation!
>>
File: 1443477680038.jpg (34KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443477680038.jpg
34KB, 710x720px
>>25615631
you're a fucking dummy, stop that
>>
>>25617142
what are you on about dude, I've been smoking homegrown opium almost everyday for the past couple months

you don't 'make' opium either, you collect it

stop talking shit
>>
>>25617236
Pakistan my friend. You're sort of right. It is a shitty cesspool to some extent but there are up-sides. For instance the drug scene is pretty epic over here.
>>
>>25617283
Did you read the same post I did? Dude got beat up by the cops, had to bribe his way out, and was threatened with prison with no trial. He's got a right to hate the cops where he lives.
>>25617246
I bet it's some southeast Asian jungle nigger country.
>>
>>25617219
there's no derealization

you know where you are and you know that place feels very good
>>
>>25617363
Damn, middle east shithole, neither of us had it right.
There's nothing epic about what you just said.
>>
>>25617251
Brobot, I know we're talking about taking highly addictive drugs here, but I have to ask if you've considered a different ROA than smoking out of foil? That shit is terrible for you. I don't know what feasible alternatives there are for sure. Could you use a glass rose/meth pipe? An oil pipe?

Health is important famalam, you only get one body, then you're dead forever.
>>
>>25617365
>Dude got beat up by the cops, had to bribe his way out, and was threatened with prison with no trial. He's got a right to hate the cops where he lives.
I wish more countries treated druggies this way
>>
>>25617324
what anime is this bitch from
I keep seeing this pic and can never find out what it is
>>
File: 1451313326740.jpg (226KB, 736x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1451313326740.jpg
226KB, 736x1231px
>Heroin

Not even once.
>>
>>25617291
From what I've heard it's not a good trade at all. You can buy alco every day from the store to get comfy again. But I would be terrified of running out of something like opiates. In the worst case scenario you would become a poly-drug user.
>>
>>25617291
Yeah, I've definitely embarrassed myself a lot on booze. Done it enough times that I mostly don't do it anymore, but it's still a risk if I get too drunk too fast.
>>
>>25617156
Agreed. As an extreme Ketamine abuser I can back up this claim. During my regular binges of Kelly The days turn into nights and the sustained sense of detachment from reality may be traumatic to those unaccustomed to it.
>>
warmth. calmness. still seas. Being embraced by god, hes holding me in his arms, wrapped in a cloud made out of clouds. i know the creator loves me.

Your body feels amazing. From the head to the toes, warmth all thoughout your body.
>>
>>25617441
Running out of booze can literally kill me. I have to taper off by drinking one less beer a day for a week. At least you can't die from junk withdrawal, just feel like shit.
>>
File: tips pizza.jpg (54KB, 640x802px) Image search: [Google]
tips pizza.jpg
54KB, 640x802px
>>25615703
>euphoria

This comment is totally orginal baka desu senpai.
>>
>>25617502
A friend of a friend of mine had a seizure during heroin withdrawl and died. Granted, he was in a jail cell at the time and was denied medical attention, but the stress of his withdrawl did lead to a dangerous complication that killed him.
>>
>>25617502
I had to do that after christmas, It's not fun. My hands were shaking even when tapering.I guess I managed to empty my GABAergic system totally. But hey, drinking again so what the fuck!
>>
>>25617399
Though my own story may not be 'glamorous' I'm referring to the availability of drugs instead. Which is definitely on an extraordinary scale.
>>
>>25617502
Junk withdrawal is a hell in which you have evidently never set foot in. Consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>25617502
And furthermore. All the people saying alcohol is a shit drug probably drink for one evening only and get hangover. But the best effects kick in when you do a multi-day binge and start drinking again. The fucking mania that kicks in is unbelieveable, I've never had a similar sensation even when railing speed. Your head just spills out with all these ideas and concepts.The downside is of course the cessation of alcohol use, don't even feel like answering the phone or talking to anyone anymore.
>>
>>25617758
it seems a lot of people dont know this state. when i get there i tend to never stop drinking which is the problem.
>>
>>25616977
Just gotta find a good connect nigga.
>>
>>25617758
>>25617826
I have been a drunk for years, and I don't know this state. I like to maintain a functional buzz all day with malt liquor. Am I doing it wrong?
>>
You know that plesant chill feeling when you hear music you like?
According to research, this effect is a mild release of chemicals from the mu-opioid receptors in the brain (as taking naloxone prevents this from happening, naloxone is an opioid antagonist and prevents you from feeling the effects of anything else that activates the opioid receptors).
Heroin IV has a strong rush for the first minute or so after you IV, this is when the effects are so strong you're immediately nodding. The effects are strongest at this point. It feels like the music effect, but thousands of times stronger, it makes you feel warm, there's strong euphoria, it causes nausea and some other mild side-effects.
>>
>>25618006
Everyone's brain chemistry reacts somewhat differently. You NEED to drink more to fend off the hangover slash withdrawals that's for sure for the most of days.But if you don't get this insane rush of going from "imminent death is probable" to "i can punch through a police car" then I feel kinda sorry for you.
>>
>>25618227
>imminent death is probable
>>
>>25617689
I went through alcohol/benzo withdrawal at the same time. Binged on liquor and k-pins for 4 days straight, took probably 40 of them. My alcoholic genes and massive tolerance are the only reason I didn't die, but I did wake up on my bathroom floor what the fuck was going on. Had some cuts on my arms, don't know where those came from.

Anyway, I went through the worst withdrawal that exists in the world of recreational drugs, I'm sure I could handle junk withdrawal.
>>
When Codeine gets converted into morphine in your body, does it affects GABA receptors or Dopamine ?
>>
>>25618267
Yeah like a hypocondriac I'm loking at my arms if I have spider veins going extnding or jaundice in my eyes. Once I got a semi anxiety attack in being in a closed elevator (they have mirrors in them so it looks like the space is bigger than it is)
>>
>>25618342
Alco and benz withdrawal are the ones you can actually die from. Usually I get more drinkies from the store just to feel better even if I'm not actually going to die from alcohol WDs, Fun times,
>>
>>25618566
Yeah, I had this anxiety that was so bad I thought I was going to fuckin die. Couldn't sleep, shaking, couldn't even really talk at all. I got prescribed 12 xanax for emergencies but otherwise I was clean. I don't fuck with benzos anymore, just booze, then the withdrawals are much more manageable.
>>
>>25615473
You feel very relaxed, care-free, numb, and euphoric. If you take too much, you may also feel nauseous during the "peak" of the high. It's nothing special and not worth the physical withdrawal once you become habituated to it.

t. forum heroin addict. I've been clean since late 2011.
>>
>>25618693
>**former heroin addict

I drank too much fermented Jew last night and can't type, apparently. I've been posting on the chans for years and I've always wished we could edit our posts like you can on forums.
>>
>>25618740
Where is the fun in that?
>>
>>25618799
It would ease my OCD/autism, I guess.
>>
>>25618566
recovering alcoholic here, withdrawal is one of the things we are warned about, it took me 12 weeks of slowly cutting down on my intake before I could go sober, been sober for a year and a half now
>>
>>25618611
A year ago my dad went and died before christmas. That and a ton of drinking I had the most intense anxiety. My speech was this jagged one word at a time shit. Like a psychedelic trip, you don't really get it unless you've experienced it. 0/5 would not recommend.
>>
>>25617632
I figured they just straight up executed heroin addicts over there. Damn, that's a risky lifestyle you're leading.
>>
>>25619044
some muslim countries are pretty big on smoking opium, specifically afghanistan

i remember watching a documentary where the u.s soldiers were working with afghani soldiers and the afghani soldiers would smoke opium and do stupid shit in firefights
>>
>>25618846
Hey there I've got OCD too so I understand exactly what you mean.
>>
>>25615635
BTH is identical and can be vaporized in the exact same way (It almost goes without saying but I hope these people saying "smoked" are using proper set ups or at least chasing the dragon and not actually burning the material, because it's heat breaks down like 90% of the alkaloid
>>
>>25616970
Probably because you are a junkie degenerate if you're smoking heroin in a car

What, you couldn't wait until you were inside?
>>
What's the most heroin/opiates friendly city in the world?
>>
>>25619343
What's the drug scene in the Middle East, and Pakistan anyway? How prevalent is it? What do they do over there?
>>
>>25615473
it sucks, you can't move, you feel sick, you can't do anything but lay down and close your eyes- weeeee!
>>
>>25620040
probably seattle
>>
>>25620040
in north america probably vancouver
>>
File: 1450145550546.jpg (349KB, 765x765px) Image search: [Google]
1450145550546.jpg
349KB, 765x765px
>>25615631
hell chakra is the bottom of your feets, also the nausea is claerly just body rejecting poison. if it effected your chakras then it would be the top one weaked amd the root would be STRONGER.

i know chakras and i used to shoot h. (no love for shaman chakara wizards on autistic "robot" forums)
>>
>>25615636
when i shot it sometimes i would actually cum a little, its legitimate orgasm feelings DONT SO HEROIN YOU IDIOT
>>
>>25616041
this guy never iv'd
>>
>>25620065
>How prevalent is it?
Very.
>What do they do over there?
H.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ww2Cg_cE8
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.