[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Muslim men appreciation thread Demand total obedience from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 16

File: femen.png (511KB, 909x696px) Image search: [Google]
femen.png
511KB, 909x696px
>Muslim men appreciation thread

Demand total obedience from women
Have zero tolerance for any female that steps out of line, is uppity, feminist or slutty
Don't surrender to all these bitchy, oversensitive homosexuals and their bake-my-cake hysteria
Aren't godless degenerates who think that putting bananas in your ass is a sign of civilization
Take over Europe
>>
>>25615463
Islam has Too many rules for men.

Ruins it desu.
>>
Nice to see feminists protesting muslims for once.
They live in actual patriarchal societies worth opposing but nobody calls them on it for fear of being called "racist".
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 367x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 367x450px
>>25615463
Being Muslim is the only way to win in the world
>get to call out roasties on their shit
>"I'm just Muslim it's my faith, I didn't know it was wrong"
>billions of people defend you in the name of tolerance
>whole time, you're winning
>>
islam promote polygamy
which pretty much amplifies the problems of beta men by several magnitudes.
>>
>trying to promote islam on /r9k/
Fuck you.
>>
File: a3MAMp4png.jpg (62KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
a3MAMp4png.jpg
62KB, 610x343px
Nice try. I hate mudslimes and shitskins far, far more than I hate women.

Good on femem for telling those pedophilic savages what's good.
>>
>>25615524
>which pretty much amplifies the problems of beta men by several magnitudes

Okay, that's true.
Harem for Al-Chad, suicide vest for the betas.
>>
>>25615538
>I hate mudslimes and shitskins far, far more than I hate women.

With me, it's the other way around.
Islam is the lesser evil.
If we'd ever reach a point at which only Islam and feminism is left, I'd totally root for Islam and hope that they properly clean up in the West.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 634x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 634x357px
>>25615529
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2992565/Terrified-brothers-complete-strangers-kill-fearful-ugly-journalist-online-posts-reveal-warped-thoughts-Australian-teen-suicide-bomber.html

It's really funny actually.

Robot joins ISIS.

Gets bullied and no one likes him.

So chadmed sends him out in a suicide truck which kills no one but himself
>>
>>25615463
>banana in ass
Are you talking about le amazing le atheist?
>>
>>25615500
>women deserve rights

Nah. Fuck off back to tumblr you dumb cunt
>>
>>25615551
not really, suicide vests are for the most fanatical ones, i'd say anon could keep a harem of girls after he kills chad for them

ME is ruled by fear for a reason
>>
>>25615489
implying they follow them

deus vult
>>
>>25615699

Yeah.
But just an example. AA isn't the worst.

It's more about my disappointment that many Western men who are considered to be (or who consider themselves to be) "politically incorrect", "conservative", "alt right" or whatever, are actually and basically just anti-Islam libertarians who hate Islam for all the wrong reasons and who want to defend all the wrong things against Islam.
>>
>>25615805
I like how your too much of a coward to post this on /pol/

Because you would get rekt because they know your tricks
>>
>>25615489
Lived in qatar for 2 years becuase wajecuck, most of these people do exactly what their religion says will keep them in hell forever
>>
Here's the vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM-wxU86v8g
>>
File: whitewhiteknights.png (180KB, 1124x615px) Image search: [Google]
whitewhiteknights.png
180KB, 1124x615px
>>25615912
>I like how your too much of a coward to post this on /pol/

I do this every once in a while, but yeah: /polgbt is pretty much what I mean. Mostly anti-Islam libertarians. Just look at all these threads about gay marriage there.

Seriously, r9k is actually more conservative than pol these days, the average robot more critical of the Western world and Western women, wanting to defend and to "conserve" fewer things.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>25615949
Consider Suicide.

Race traitor. You'll hang first
>>
>>25616040
>kill u'reself shitlord! >:(
>>
>>25615463
>Aren't godless degenerates who think that putting bananas in your ass is a sign of civilization

Fucking goats isn't degenerate?
>>
>>25616040
You sound like a white knight cuck.
>>
>>25615949
>more conservative
Once they stop memeing about the God-Emperor, /r9k/ posters frequently wholeheartedly support Bernie. I'm half a centimeter away from ditching my robot chat group because of the one fag who can't go five minutes without launching into a capslock rant about how Bernie is perfect and rich people owe him money for smoking weed all day.
>>
>>25616322
look at /tv/ defending the prequels of star wars, or /a/ defending shit tier shounens when beach boys shows are aired, majority of 4chan is contrarian and nothing more, i.e edgy
>>
holy shit, femen actually did something not completely retarded for once?

i mean hell, law of averages, you're bound to get naked and run around in a place where it's actually not stupid to do so if you do it enough... but still, nbnb
>>
>>25615767
>suicide vests are for the most fanatical ones
Yeah, the betas who think they're getting virgins after they die.
>>
Ah, the islam promoter shill is back
>>
>>25617370
>Ah, the islam promoter shill is back

Not everything about Islam is bad.

The fact that Muslims are taking over Europe is the best proof of that fact. If Muslims would be so inferior, they wouldn't be about to take over Europe right now.

"Islamization" is just a symptom, not the disease.

What do all the great Western men of the past who managed to defend the West against foreign imperialism have in common?

They were all opposed to gay rights, to gender equality, to secularism and to what today would be described as "libertarianism". Their values were much closer to those of modern Muslims than to the values of Ron Paul and the Amazing Atheist.

Don't hate the symptom. Hate the disease.
>>
I'm thinking of going to some MSA meetings at my uni to meet some muslims qt's. Whats some advice that you'd give to a white guy who's interested in possibly converting?
>>
>>25618290
>The fact that Muslims are taking over Europe is the best proof of that fact. If Muslims would be so inferior, they wouldn't be about to take over Europe right now.

Wut? It's a mix of rodent-tier birthing and white guilt from hyper liberal politicians that is causing that. How the fuck does that prove Islam isn't bad.

And when I say rodent-tier I'm serious. By about 2070 the majority of the world's populace with be Muslim due to their almost 2x birthrate than Christians
>>
>>25618783
Kill yourself, for starters.
>>
File: 1436949999367.png (128KB, 265x288px) Image search: [Google]
1436949999367.png
128KB, 265x288px
>>25618783
Pray 5 times a day. Face mecca at all times during prayer. First prayer starts at sunrise (~5-6am) if you miss this you are a shit muslim.

Liberal use of insha'Allah the more you say this the better.

Examples
>I will make it to class on time after prayer insha'Allah
>Landlord, I will hopefully pay my rent next week insha'Allah

Wear toe ring sandals everywhere. No socks. No shoes. Only toe ring sandals.
Yell about everything being Haraam. Movies are Haraam. Singing in public is Haraam. Women in your restaurant is Haraam. Bacon is Haraam.

Go live in Saudi for ~5 years you fucker. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into.
Participate in the Hajj and tell me if you still want to convert. Take Ramadan seriously and actually fucking fast daily for like a month and tell me you still want to convert.

>itt trendy edgy white fuckers attempt to convert to the most shit religion without understanding a thing about it or the culture
>>
>>25619155
Saudi is a crap country you faggot, even Muslims know this. I went there for Umrah a few months ago and Makkah + Madinah are fine, but they treat anyone not Arab or Western like shit, even their Muslim brothers.
Also not everything is haram Muhammad pbuh himself said not to be extreme as you won't be able to cope
>>
>>25619155
>being full blown muslim.

are you an idiot? you convert just enough to reap the benefits.
>>
File: muslim620_1976526a.jpg (50KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
muslim620_1976526a.jpg
50KB, 620x413px
Islam has been trying to conquer Europe for 1400 years, taking a million European slaves in the process. Violent jihad is central to Islam, violent jihad is how Muhammad originally established Islam, coercing those he defeated to convert.

Anyone who says its a religion of peace, or that "Jihad" means "inner struggle" or some shit, is lying to you. Lying to infidels for various purposes is 100% sanctioned in the Quran and Hadith.

>>25615529
R9k is full of people who have no positive cultural identity for themselves. They are a vacuum ready to be filled, and Islam is looking to fill it. So yeah, this is an ideal recruiting ground. Pic related, look at that faggot, he's a fucking arab weeaboo.
>>
>>25620049
>no positive cultural identity
>They are a vacuum ready to be filled,

Pretty pathetic tbqh. Shows how unevolved people are.

That they still cling to the fictional notion of connection through circumstance, which is the stem of most problems in this world.
>>
>>25619749

That's dumb as fuck. Listen to me anon, just profess your hatred of jews/Israel as well as your desire to free palestine and they'll embrace you no problem.
There is no converting "just enough".

>>25619678
Name a better more traditional Islamic country? Jordan? Lebanon?
Saudi is true to it's roots.
>>
>>25615463
>pls no titty attack
>>
Islam is gay literally. There's like a billion things wrong with islam I don't even know where to start.
>>
File: tommy.jpg (222KB, 898x671px) Image search: [Google]
tommy.jpg
222KB, 898x671px
>>25620508
Well it hasn't changed for hundreds of years so there's plenty of old wisdom to pick up.
>>
>>25620049
>Anyone who says its a religion of peace, or that "Jihad" means "inner struggle" or some shit, is lying to you.

Not being a religion of peace is actually a good thing.
Or at least a successful thing. Westerners mistake their weaknesses for strengths. They actually believe that being all about "peace" and equality and shit makes them better. But it doesn't.

And the people who defended Europe for those 1400 years, they were all opposed to gender equality, atheism, secularism, gay rights and "libertarianism".

And all these "politically incorrect" anti-Islam libertarians would hate those kind of Christians just as much as they hate Islam now, if they would ever return.

>They are a vacuum ready to be filled, and Islam is looking to fill it.

That's not just true for robots tho but basically the current state of the whole Western world: a vacuum.
And THAT is the actual problem, the core problem, the disease. Islam filling it = Just the symptom

I have more respect for a religious, patriarchal, Muslim conqueror than for some scared and angry bisexual libertarian who bores everyone with pointing out how "misogynist" and "non-peaceful" this or that verse of the Quran is or how some meanie Muslim dared to not bow to the atheist homo-lobby.
>>
File: 1451574305366.jpg (714KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
1451574305366.jpg
714KB, 900x762px
>>25620675
>And the people who defended Europe for those 1400 years, they were all opposed to gender equality, atheism, secularism, gay rights and "libertarianism".

Yeah, we had a defence, a strong society, but now we don't. We can't even be nationalists anymore due to Europe's history with fascism.
>>
>>25620675
>Not being a religion of peace is actually a good thing.

Literally kill yourself. I don't want me or anyone else dying because you can't keep your God in your pants. Fuck off and die like the unintelligent cockroach you are.
>>
>>25620609

Just like the flat earth model.

And a lot of rocks.

Haven't changed in thousands of years.
>>
>>25621101
Hitler liked and respected the Arabs though, who got their countries torn up by fake divisions like Sykes-Picot. Same way he thought of the Japanese.
>>
>>25621335
I know he did. But Hitler liked the Arabs staying IN their own shitty deserts. He wasn't inviting them to come live in Germany while his people were struggling to find an identity for themselves, he had already given them an identity.
>>
File: 1399127731395.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1399127731395.png
386KB, 667x670px
>>25615463
You should read "Submission" by Michele Houellebecq. You probably gonna like it.

Also, you're an insecure beta faggot.

>boo hoo, women are too strong
>my manliness is endandgerd
>I need an opressive theocratic system to boost my life donfidence

Pretty pathetic
>>
>>25621266
>I don't want

It doesn't matter what you want.
History doesn't care about it.
What matters is who is stronger, who survives.

It never was about which society is "better" in theory (and definitely never about which society is better for atheist, weed-smoking bisexual libertarians), but about which society is stronger.

And which kind of race, group, culture, religion will dominate in, say, 50 years and which group will be in shackles and a minority.
>>
>>25621429
It's a globalizing world dumbass. You can't compare the world today to the world of 70+ years ago. This board is proof of that.

Your identity should come from the actions you take, not the color of your skin, or religion of your ancestors, etc (that you had ZERO control over)

That goes for both sides, you and neo-leftists
>>
>>25615463
link to video? or news?
>>
>>25621572
>And which kind of race, group, culture, religion will dominate in, say, 50 years and which group will be in shackles and a minority.

Yeah, kill yourself and take whoever thinks like you with you, with that social darwinist bullshit. That has no place in a globally connected world.
>>
>>25620380
We don't hate Jews, just Zionism and the Israeli government

And there are no proper Islamic countries, none follow Sharia correctly.
I'm ashamed of the slave mentality the rich Arabs have with Westerners, as the prophet said, no man is superior over another except by deeds.Things such as stoning for adultery require 4 witnesses, so only shameless cunts who fuck in public have a chance of it. Also stoning applies to married people. The cutting off hand for theft also has specific rules which I do not recall. See the reason the punishments are harsh is so people are scared of sinning. Man is prone to sin and when everyone goes around riding the cock carousel like in the West you get the current mess. God Himself is forgiving and merciful, as long as you sincerely repent you will be forgiven.
>>
>>25621467

>>boo hoo, women are too strong
The problem is that women aren't.
If women would actually be strong, feminist might work out.

>>my manliness is endandgerd
Manliness and men are generelly endangered these days.

>>I need an opressive theocratic system to boost my life donfidence
Europe is going down the toilet since it stopped being "oppressive"
>>
>>25621683
Its not that feminist doesn't work out, 2016 western feminism doesn't work because it's not for any cause.

But then you have girls like Malala. Who got shot for going to school and wanting to get educated, LITERALLY just for that. and she STILL goes.

I can't even imagine someone on this entire site having that kind of strength. Western feminism is a joke we can all laugh at because it's just spoiled privileged women, wanting more and whining about it.
>>
>>25621600
>Your identity should come from the actions you take, not the color of your skin, or religion of your ancestors, etc (that you had ZERO control over)

In an ideal world yeah our identities would come from what we have accomplished, but that's not how the real world works. Kids need some kind of foundation to build on, because they literally haven't got any actions or accomplishments to base their identity on.

And yes the religion of our ancestors is important because it forms the basis of our culture, even if you're not religious its important to learn about it. But now we have this pluralistic multicultural bullshit where we don't wish to presume that our culture is better than anyone else's, so we don't really teach it anymore, or at least we don't emphasize that it should be important.

This problem has been going on for a while, and something always comes along to fill that vacuum. The last generation had that gap filled by punk rock and other such shit, the next generation will fill it with radical Islam.

Also I don't give a shit about race, I care about culture and ideas. The fact that apologists for Islam can't seem to distinguish between race and ideology is another reason its impossible to talk about this shit in the open, because as soon as you get branded a 'racist' all meaningful discourse stops.
>>
File: 1452357660186.png (266KB, 725x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452357660186.png
266KB, 725x800px
>my allah when
>>
File: 1425969718138.jpg (105KB, 634x559px) Image search: [Google]
1425969718138.jpg
105KB, 634x559px
>>25615575
kid was fucking retarded

died a virgin, meanwhile chadmed is rounding up yazidis girls for his rape harem
>>
File: 1360186926381.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1360186926381.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>25622243
>chadmed
>>
>>25622118
>In an ideal world yeah our identities would come from what we have accomplished but that's not how the real world works

I'm not asking to have be able to buttfuck Quarians in a spaceship going light speed. The second you start teaching this increasingly connected world that we're of one species, after a few generations it can be true. Look at how we taugh everyone that the earth wasn't flat. The only reason it's not "the real world" is because no one wants to try it. That's the ONLY excuse they give, "no one else is doing it, so why should I?"

> Kids need some kind of foundation to build on...And yes the religion of our ancestors is important because it forms the basis of our culture

Ethics are how you build a society, how you treat you the people you don't know. Realizing that there are existences outside your own. Those are the lessons that should be taught to kids.

>The fact that apologists for Islam can't seem to distinguish between race and ideology is another reason

That's probably because even though Muslim isn't a race, it's so devotedly followed by mostly same skinned group that it might as well be. Humans are primitive that way.
>>
File: 1451577764586.jpg (38KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1451577764586.jpg
38KB, 320x239px
>>25622392
>I'm not asking to have be able to buttfuck Quarians in a spaceship going light speed. The second you start teaching this increasingly connected world that we're of one species, after a few generations it can be true. Look at how we taugh everyone that the earth wasn't flat. The only reason it's not "the real world" is because no one wants to try it. That's the ONLY excuse they give, "no one else is doing it, so why should I?"

I'm afraid that "no one else is doing it" is in fact "the real world" problem... because the people who aren't teaching their kids to be tolerant passive cucks will simply walk in as conquerors, and idealistic leftie degenerates like you will be the first against the wall.

>Ethics are how you build a society, how you treat you the people you don't know. Realizing that there are existences outside your own. Those are the lessons that should be taught to kids.

Here's what happens when kids are taught what you think they should be taught.
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2014/10/my-boy-the-radical-muslim/

Instead of having a positive Western framework to base their own identity on, you just create an empty vacuum, you teach them that everything around them is not important or valuable, and that they have to be more considerate of others than they are of themselves. Into that vacuum an alien nonsense can and will rush in. And then all of your nice ideas of tolerance and diversity are completely undone, because radical Islam certainly isn't tolerant of any existences outside of its own.

Now sure, being all nice and accepting and liberal is fine if you arrive there as a mature adult after years of disillusion, but that's still not a positive identity, and it's a fucking fucking awful starting point for a growing child.
>>
>>25621673
Anon idk if you've ever lived in the middle east, but don't even start with
>we don't hate Jews
They haaaaaate Jews.

I'd put $666 on the fact you live in Toronto or elsewhere in Canada. Saudi is about as close as it gets to a truly Islamic country and as you said it's shit.

Also not all western women are
>riding the cock carousel

Don't forget, Saudi (sharia law enforced) still executes people for witchcraft... Witchcraft man.
>>
>>25615500
Sure showed them! Their titties, and that their views on women and autonomy and degeneracy are completely justified.
>>
You're all edgy cunts and are well aware that their treatment of fags and women is wrong.
>>
>>25623005
>idealistic leftie degenerates like you will be the first against the wall.

No you mistake me. I have no problem executing those that can't understand peaceful logic. If I could press a button to carpet bomb Goat Fuckers International I would. Your picture doesn't apply to me. If those kids couldn't be reasoned with I'd kill them too. If you(not personally you) can't understand that we're one species I have no moral problem getting rid of you. People who kill outside of self defense have lost their right to be considered human and should/will be put down like the rabid dogs they are.

>Reads article
>he was feeling isolated, sad, and vunerale,
>looks for comfort in religion whose selling point is "No need for personal responsibility here, kids. God will fix all your mistakes.
>WOAH what a shock

> I was lazy and irresponsible. he said with a smug look.
Just sounds like a shit kid to be honest. This is literally just the opposite of "boy grows up in heavily religious house, as teen rebels with atheism"
This isn't news, this is what teenagers do, find a clique, try their hardest to be radicals about it, there are even cases of SJWs doing the same and once they grow up the realize how dumb being radical is.

Your news story just shows how annoying teens are, which almost all of us here are guilty of. We wouldn't have cringe comps if that wasn't the case.

>you teach them that everything around them is not important or valuable...
be more considerate of others than they are of themselves

then you're teaching them wrong, because I'd teach them that (almost) everything is, their security comes first, but don't forget to be considerate of others.

>but that's still not a positive identity, and it's a fucking fucking awful starting point for a growing child.
The thing is, you want the lessons religion provides. which can be taught without the whole "God will take responsibility for your mistakes"
>>
>>25623570
Their treatment of these specific whores is perfectly acceptable.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.