[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do black guys, especially the blacks here doing STEM, hang

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: 1436715783876.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1436715783876.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
Why do black guys, especially the blacks here doing STEM, hang out on a board full of racist stormfag Dark Triad sociopaths that desire to make them feel inferior every second of the day?
>>
Internet nazi keyboard warriors don't make me feel anything.
>>
What? What does STEM have to do with anything?
>>
I'm addicted to talking to people who don't self censor. Besides, not everyone is like that and you can learn from even someone who would hate you if they knew who you were really were.
>>
Because I've never had a gf, I'm a wizard trainee at 21, and this is the only group of online friends I have
>>
File: awbm2.jpg (95KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
awbm2.jpg
95KB, 422x750px
>>25615149
I'm a sadomasochist
>>
Because I genuinely don't care about what they think and it doesn't influence me in any way because I'm not some insecure beta.
>>
Not everyone here is an edge lord surpreme like that
>>
Because I know my life is better than theirs so its just funny
>>
>>25615177
OP is probably one of fedora-tipping atheist liberals who value "progress" above all and believe that studying STEM makes you intelligent and superior to "sheeps blinded by ignorance, racism and religion".
>>
It is quite entertaining arguing with racists. Although it gets frustrating sometimes when they refuse to cooperate like when I put /pol/ or /r9k/ on omegle and eventually run into a sperg blasting german music and with a nazi flag hanging on their wall then after about a couple lines into explaining to him why I don't fit into his general theory of how black people should behave they always next me and refuse to talk to me whenever we re-match.
>>
What race I happened to be born as at random isn't much apart of my personal identity, it's kind of like someone telling me they hate left handed people... ok?
>>
>>25615149
I am not black but a leftist, I am also here.
>>
>>25615149
because only some angst tumblrina would take any of it seriously

>tfw even our asian waifus are getting BLACKED
>>
>>25615274
Pretty sure that's Marica Hase in the OP

She fucks everything
>>
Because I'm a KHV, and this is the only place I can talk about it. Without people laughing about it, being amazed that it's possible, or giving me shitty "just beee yourself" advice.

Don't care about all the edgy and racist comments. I've been browsing here for years, so that kind of stuff doesn't even phase me anymore.
>>
>>25615149
Because I do not believe in my own supposed 'inferiority,' and being considered such by faceless racists genuinely does not move me.

If I was insecure about being black I would perhaps feel something at 'I hate niggers', 'niggers are disgusting', 'average nigger IQ', etc.
>>
>>25615242
>believe that studying STEM makes you intelligent and superior to "sheeps blinded by ignorance, racism and religion"
This is true except for the racism part. Studying STEM makes you racist because you realize that the scientific studies show that blacks really are that stupid and violent (on average). The only people that study STEM that don't become racist are those that study fake stem like computer science (aka advanced data entry)
>>
I just wordfilter nigger

Not necessarily cause I care about the racism, I just find that posts with nigger are always shitposts that contribute nothing anyways
>>
have you not seen the average black stem student op? they have lower self-esteem than even some indian guys.
>>
File: 1452149152679.gif (124KB, 421x407px) Image search: [Google]
1452149152679.gif
124KB, 421x407px
>>25615255
Up until about 1800 or so, left handed people were hated. It was seen as a sign of mental infirmity at best and demon possession at worst.
Also<
>>
Why would I care if they hate black people?

I am way closer to white robots in here than to other blacks in real life
>>
>>25615314
>Studying STEM makes you racist because you realize that the scientific studies show that blacks really are that stupid and violent (on average).
Need something to read. Can you link a few of these studies?
>>
>>25615367
Theres none exactly because of that, "MUH RACISM"
>>
>>25615238
This.
However about 3 years ago I used to be as pathetic as the rest of this board, which is why I like coming back here and reflecting.
>>
File: kanye.jpg (291KB, 1240x800px) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
291KB, 1240x800px
I see myself as a human first. I feel pity for racist people. and using anonymity to act out in this way is pathetic and says more about the racist than about me.
>>
daily reminder if you're white you can't be a true robot. black people literally only have shit white women and black women which are terrible. white people get off my board
>>
>>25615149
/r9k/ are shit nazies. You people wouldn't know how to hurt a fly
>>
File: 1448350388450.jpg (69KB, 360x367px) Image search: [Google]
1448350388450.jpg
69KB, 360x367px
>>25615149
>board full of racist stormfag Dark Triad sociopaths
>make them feel inferior
It's like this post was made for me.
> majored Computer Engineering
> minored in East Asian Cultures and Religions (not a fucking weeb. Ambivalent towards anime. Just genuinely interested in eastern philosophy)
> graduated from Ivy League school
> currently working in software development. Making 95k at age 23
> fucking qt Latina gf for past 2 years who's currently getting a doctorate

Why the fuck am I here? I honestly don't know. You guys are fucking hilarious. I'll troll pol-tards and whiteknight robots occasionally. With regards to the racists, I like arguing with them because I'm surrounded by liberals everyday. I'm liberal too but I think it's helpful to be exposed to the extreme other end of the spectrum.

>normie REEEEEEE GTFO!!!
But i hate reddit. I'll be lurking here for a while
>>
>>25615182
>people who don't self censor
not a blackbot, but that's why I keep coming too. everyone says the first thing that comes to their mind with no filter. it's refreshing when everyone else tiptoes around issues by speaking in code and implying things or forcing themselves to say something they don't really believe, or don't really want to believe.

>My bicycle was missing when I got to the station, I blame our poor socio-economic status in this community and the endangered youths
vs
>Fucking niggers stole my bike, that's what I get for living in some poor-ass neighborhood
>>
>>25615255
left handed people can learn to use their right hand for everything. handedness is not genetic, it's just laziness on the part of parents.
you can't learn to be not black.
>>
>>25615149
If we where dark triad we would have gfs by now. saying mean things on a satire internet board doesnt make someone a sociopath. Cmon
>>
File: 5786524735567888.jpg (51KB, 525x655px) Image search: [Google]
5786524735567888.jpg
51KB, 525x655px
>>25615483
>>>/t/umblr

original comments for you
>>
>>25615483
>I'll be lurking here for a while
Your loss moron
>>
>>25615483
While taking CE classes, I'm sure you had the chance to look around and notice that every single person around you was white or asian. You are the exception, not the average.
>>
>>25615483
No one seriously hates blacks who actually contribute to society, and aren't dumb thugs, leeching off of welfare. Although, I find it ironic that the same people, on this site, who have such views are often on welfare, themselves, and contribute nothing to society.
In all honesty, NEETs are the true niggers, no matter what their race is. If you're NEET, you're a nigger.
>>
File: 1451765163384.jpg (102KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451765163384.jpg
102KB, 500x1200px
>>25615483
Because you are a dumb nigger, isn't it self explanatory?
>>
>>25615700
You're right, but I'm still of the belief that society inadvertently pushes successful black people into sports and entertainment, not STEM. The number of blacks in STEM grows every year. In the upcoming of students generation, blacks in STEM will be norm.
>>
>>25615783
Yeah, basically. Why is this a problem?
>>
>>25615822
It's not a problem for me, just pointing out your stupidity my good senpai, you take pride in being better than everyone else, while you are probably much dumber than many people you meet.
>>
File: 1423308609378.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1423308609378.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>25615858
> probably much dumber
How do you determine that desu?
>>
File: 1449897399044.png (116KB, 204x268px) Image search: [Google]
1449897399044.png
116KB, 204x268px
>be a person alive in America
>be expected to join either the virulent racist camp or the tumblr socjus camp

Goddammit I don't give a fuck about race I just want to read books and shit. Why is it impossible for young people to focus on anything but skin color today?
>>
>>25615956
because it's the new meme/hip thing, just like it was muslims back in 2004-10. Ultra-conservatives will go nigger nigger while Ultra-liberal will go muh feelings of black people
>>
ITT :dindus who try to make us believe they have value.
>>
>>25615149
>They are using words that would be cnsidered offensive a couple cenuroes ago
>My friends use it as a greeting
Why would any black person be offended by what these edgelords ppst?
>>
Because I hate myself and seek out people who put me down.
>>
Not everyone here is a racist whitey cracker.

Spicbot btw.
>>
File: Can't stump the Trump.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
Can't stump the Trump.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>25616802
>Not racist
>Uses racial slurs

Lel, enjoy your last year in America, taconigger.
>>
>>25615149
Because they don't make me feel inferior.

I know who I am and I have faults and things I don't like about myself, but I don't attribute any of them to my blackness. So why should I care when people attribute my faults to my blackness? I know they're not right.
>>
>>25616937
>He assumes I'm an illegal mexican.

Trump supporters everyone.
>>
>>25617068
You will be after Trump takes office.
>>
>to make them feel inferior
I desire to put them all back in Africa or the ground.
>>
>>25615149
>>25615202
https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/10/18/explicit-photos-negro-raping-girl-in-china-has-penis-chopped-off-by-angry-mob/

SHEEEEEEEEIIIIITTTTT
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.