[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get incredibly angry at the slightest hint of romantic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1451954244656.gif (2MB, 270x175px) Image search: [Google]
1451954244656.gif
2MB, 270x175px
I get incredibly angry at the slightest hint of romantic subplot in a film
>>
Lol you're pathetic
Is it really so hard to just be above it
>>
>>25615101
Sure go ahead kick me when I'm down. Yea maybe I want too much, I also love too much. That's the real me. You can't find that at the store, cause I'm the real deal, what you see is what you get. Is it such a crime to yearn for intimacy and the caress of another human bean? But go ahead and scoff, you've earned it
>>
>>25615134
Yes lol
Who cares about girls
Stop putting the other gender on a pedestal and so expecting this other gender to magically turn your life around and carry your burdens as well as hers
Girls are usually annoying anyway
>>
>>25615178
i-i think I'm beginning to see...
>>
>>25615060
yes it fucks up perfectly good movies

>normie romantic drama
fuck you give me back my documentary
>>
>>25615060
to be honest it's usually shoehorned in though,
you have a good story but the a marketing committee and says in order for the movie to appeal to the female demographic there has to be a woman and the woman has to be romantically involved with the MC. so the writers and director are forced to put that bullshit in even if it doesn't fit with story and setting.
you know thats why that one hp lovecraft movie that was going to be directed by del toro "mountain of madness" got cancelled, because the production company told him it had to have a romantic subplot and del toro refused.
>>
>>25615207
Focus on yourself
Even if you're going to refuse to give up on this dumb useless chase
You think girls give a shit about a guy who has so little he gets triggered by romance in movies?
It's normie as fuck but get some hobbies, real ones that you devote a significant amount of time too
You're on 4chan, you have entire world's of hobbies and interests with people who are similar but different one click away
Stop shit posting on r9k and do. /SOMETHING/

You'll probably just quit anyway, I'm probably wasting your tome . You'll post in another women hate thread in a week and willingly choose to be nothing, and be rewarded with nothing
>>
File: cute mangos.png (1MB, 1329x2340px) Image search: [Google]
cute mangos.png
1MB, 1329x2340px
bet you'd hate every one of these then
>>
>>25615283
This is pretty much why the age of good movies is pretty much over.
>>
File: 1445746585752.png (1MB, 1051x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445746585752.png
1MB, 1051x1080px
>>25615283
>you know thats why that one hp lovecraft movie that was going to be directed by del toro "mountain of madness" got cancelled, because the production company told him it had to have a romantic subplot and del toro refused.

I entered this thread to empathize with the OP, I didn't expect to taste venom of this potency.
It never really evokes anger in me as much as mild disappointment, enough for me to quit what i'm watching altogether.

Auhhhh THE USUAL SUSPECTS! Then again. What's his name, i'm going off of memory, the guy, the main other guy they thought was keyser, he had a lawyer squeeze but she was literally 2 mins of screen time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.