[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no ebony girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1452317800678.jpg (60KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452317800678.jpg
60KB, 960x960px
>tfw no ebony girlfriend
>>
tfw i will never have wild sex with a ebony goddes or the benefits of been in a interracial relationship you have total immunity against tumblr
>>
>tfw ebony gf
The last 3 "dates" have just been us fucking.

Feels good man.
>>
File: 1444453551687 mh.jpg (11KB, 309x343px) Image search: [Google]
1444453551687 mh.jpg
11KB, 309x343px
>>25614486
>tfw none of these robots know what they're playing with
>tfw I know for a fact these big thots will fuck your life up six ways from sunday
>>
Ivory is 200x better
>>
Black girls are life. Am white, male, reproduced with a carribean queen and our child is beautiful. Once you go black doesn't only count for white chicks. African girls are beautiful to, shout out to Eastern African AND Western African woman especially.
>>
>>25616195
And again there isn't once specific black girl that's totally my type, I love them in all shades and weights and sizes, and that's the true beauty of the African woman, the original woman of creation. I've dated a true pure beautiful Somalian princess who's petite and has lovely curly hair and such feminine features and her personality is just the greatest. And I've also dated a fatter but extremely curvy girl from Sierra Leonne who's body just rocked my world, also her lips. My child's mother also has the thickest ass you can possibly imagine, like Nicki Minaj-shaped but natural. Man, I really can't ever imagine wanting another sort of woman, their personalities are more royal than other women. And they definitely have a stronger mother instinct in most cases. Don't go for the typical hood girl unless you're her weed dealer and can get free pussy, but there's excellent variety in looks of creole women, and dice we all came from an African woman originally, I think it's only unnatural and government / society programmed that makes us think otherwise. I am a white man and I love black women. Ask my anything
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x375px
>tfw no white bf to rape me
>>
>>25616399
What's it like to fuck a talking chimp?
>>
File: bruce realize.gif (419KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
bruce realize.gif
419KB, 300x200px
>>25616506
>chimp
Ape, some of these broads built like linebackers.
>>
>>25616399
I have heard black girls give the best blow jobs. Any truth to this?
>>
>>25616590
Sure but am personally not too much into oral sex. I like fucking an they often don't mind domination / going rougher. Just respect her body, and she'll respect you. I remember the foreplay I did with the bigger African girl like yesterday. She came so fast, and was hell bound on giving me an orgasm. Loved that
>>
>>25616195
>reproduced with a carribean queen

I used to work on a Carribean cruise line. Every night in port was an all I could eat buffet of 11/10 Goddesses. And I -mean-, Goddesses; Those women took me to heaven.

I've never met a white woman who compares to even one of them in bed. I feel like a total idiot for jumping from one to the next every time I was there instead trying to pick up a wife.
>>
>>25616195
>>25616399
where in the caribbean is she from? i follow some jamaican qts on youtube
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.