[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand this practice girlfriend meme. This implies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1413928454055.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1413928454055.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
I don't understand this practice girlfriend meme. This implies that everyone here could get a shitty girlfriend if they wanted to just like that, except she wouldn't be a 10/10. Why do people think this? If you can get any girlfriend, you aren't aren't a robot, you are just a failed normie trash who wants a 10/10 girl and is willing to abuse and hurt other people to get it. When a women does something like this, she is instantly labeled a slut, a whore, someone who needs to die etc... But when a guy does it it's fine?
>>
>When a women does something like this, she is instantly labeled a slut, a whore, someone who needs to die etc... But when a guy does it it's fine?

Where you do live op? Some repressed country? Or do you no talk to people and take what is said on 4chan as how people generally react to things.

Chris you're dense.
>>
Seems like you explained it pretty well. A lot of people on /r9k/ are unconfident normies who need to be tricked by a meme to settle for less. And people also keep up social stereotyping that often includes gender inequality.
>>
>>25613793
>got a practice girlfriend in 2003
>still with her today
>life is fucked
>fucking her in the ass from time to time

What the fuck.

Remember, the practice girlfriend of november.
>>
>>25613793
Did you think the trash tier woman coming to r9k good value? Nahhh we want stacy.
>>
>>25613793

These people are a bit insane. The covert narcissism meme is real. We who have a healthy view of human relationships need to gently lead them into sanity.

Incapable of spontaneity or joy, they will only find themselves in the arms of a woman if they force themselves.
>>
I also dont get it. Always thought most guys here really couldnt get any girl or any social contact at all. But seems theyre just greedy assholes like everyone else.
>>
>>25614399
We honestly need a place for real robots, I wish hiroshima would create a /hikikomori/ board or something, and let the failed normies and "fembots" have this shithole

It would be great if wizchan wasn't dead
>>
>>25614451
Most other chans are mostly visited by robots but they are all more or less dead. Even shitty posts are better than good posts if there is only one good post per hour compared to a hundred good ones.
>>
>>25614451
Honestly, the last thing you need is another internet hiding place to commiserate. What you NEED is to deal with your problems in real life so you don't end up another suicide statistic.
>>
>>25614451
>It would be great if wizchan wasn't dead
Wizardchan is dead because you guys have strict rules on posting. A board on here with the same rules will also be dead. How the fuck can you not understand this?
>>
>>25615313

If there was any way of dealing with the problems in our lives, we wouldn't be here. Your mistake is assuming that everyone can be a winner.
>>
>>25613793
>date someone without long term commitments
>abuse and hurt

1. i'm a robot with a gf
2. you might as well say "i don't understand why people study for tests, or see more than one property before buying a house"
>>
>>25613793
>I don't understand this practice girlfriend meme.
>meme
I think you understand it well enough.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.