[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're in your twenties and still inexperienced, better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: girlstatue.jpg (212KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
girlstatue.jpg
212KB, 900x675px
If you're in your twenties and still inexperienced, better start getting laid soon. Today even decent girls in their twenties will have had sex with numerous guys already and in all likelihood have also made out with dozens more. The only way of beating them at this game is by being more experienced. What are you waiting for? Go, make out with a cutie in a club!
>>
but i dont have a car or money
>>
>>25611274
Find a way, anon. Imagine finding a great girl and being finally happy. Then, it suddenly dawns on you; she's the only girl you've ever done anything with, while she has litterally kissed dozens of other men. It will eat you alive.
>>
>>25611259
>experience

Disgusting. Becoming a manwhore is no way to live.
>>
>>25611381

You have a skewed view of reality. Do you know what they call a man without experience? A boy.
>>
>>25611419
That may be true. It may also be true that sex isn't really for me. I only like the fetishes and depravity associated with it, not the actual plunging of the meat hole itself. Gentlemen are supposed to have standards though.
>>
>implying sex ever
>>
>>25611520
Not with that attitude.

>>25611470
Are you cut by any chance? I can't imagine how someone possibly couldn't like the feeling of pussy on his dick.
>>
wow. sex really us everything to you fools.
>>
manwhore here. Eh, it's alright.
>>
>>25611546
I'm uncut. Of course it would be pleasurable, but besides from the chemicals released that would eventually make it addicting just like masturbating is I only care about the emotions present. It's a visceral kind of love or lust depending. Besides that I guess I like the control aspect per se if you were to mind break somebody. That's hotter to me than just doing it rawdog.
>>
>>25611595
>wow. sex really us everything to you fools.

Nobody even implied that.
>>
>>25611623
its very implied stuoid asshole

dont bother replying to me

i already left the thread

i dont care im a virgin
>>
>>25611661
If you didn't care, you wouldn't be so passive aggressive about it.
>>
File: 1444385473041.png (1MB, 1144x942px) Image search: [Google]
1444385473041.png
1MB, 1144x942px
>club
Disgusting.
>>
File: bert_stare.gif (655KB, 193x135px) Image search: [Google]
bert_stare.gif
655KB, 193x135px
>20 years old
>kissless virgin
>vaguely recall that some grill might have been interested in me like 2 years ago but she had a bf back then
>>
>>25611595
sex is literally a physiological need that we just go without you faggot
imagine if you were never allowed to eat food
you wouldn't be too happy then would you
>>
>>25611259
>walk up to a girl (raping her personal space)
>starting talking to her (raping her ears)
>tells me to fuck off of she'll call the police

Yeah, I think I'll wait for my VR waifu
>>
>>25612751
Just a friendly piece of advice. If she clearly comes on to, she wants the d, regardless of bf or not. You're chances are especially good if she is in a long-distance relationship. But beware! Only use these kind of girls for practice. Don't start anything serious with them.
>>
>>25612885
Welp, I've fucked up.
chinesemootblox
>>
>>25612794

I don't have sex and I'm still alive and functioning relatively well. I don't see how sex can be a physiological need, considering this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.