[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hear mom and dad and little 15 year old sister arguing and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: frogy.jpg (37KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
frogy.jpg
37KB, 251x242px
>hear mom and dad and little 15 year old sister arguing and screaming downstairs
>apparently sis has had unprotected sex
>meanwhile I'm up in my room watching chinese cartoons as a 29 year old virgin and I bet they know it
JUST
>>
>>25610757
nigga how the fuck ur sis 15 but u a old-ass 30 yr old virgin u fuckn wizerd wite boi
>>
you're only a year away from wizardry, i dont see the problem.
>>
>>25610757
Pic of your sis
for science and fact checking
>>
It's unbelievable knowing almost every cute 15 and 16 year old kid you see has probably had sex.I don't think I can even fathom having sex at this point. Oh well?
>>
> be a teen girl
> literally all you have to worry about nowadays is whether the Chad that's fucking you wrapped it up
> don't even do that
BUT DOOD BEING A GIRL NOWADAYS IS SO TOUGH
>>
>>25610757
Have you ever heard of hookers? Or do you really want to be a wizard
>>
>>25610807
Why would they worry about that?
>be teen girl
>get pregnant
>everybody feels sorry for you
>receive money the next 18 years
>>
>>25610757
i dont think your parents care if yu had sex or not

what they're disappointed about you is the fact that you're a grown ass man with no career or education who wastes all his day watching chinese cartoons

you should end your life you miserable fuck
>>
File: feel.png (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
14KB, 300x300px
They're screaming but they aren't arguing, they all know this is part of the natural process. Your parents know your daughter will have the option to marry a handsome man with a good job in the next 5 years and never worry about anything ever again. They're just trying to keep collateral damage down until then so she's a good catch.

All of them are aware you are a genetic dead end, that's why they aren't up in your room yelling at you to go do something with your life. Your sister is a much smarter investment of their time.

By Christmas 2020 you will be sitting awkwardly on the couch while she sits there with her baby in her lap and hubby brags about his latest promotion. You'll come here and post memes to feel better but it just won't be the same as those carefree 2016 days.

Even if this doesn't happen and she becomes an empowered career woman she'll just have an "awkward" decade of getting fucked by chad whenever she wants while working a 70k/yr office job doing nothing, then she'll settle down with a beta provider. If this scenario goes down you might have a little niece or nephew to play with as your parents will definitely be stuck watching her spawn most of the time.
>>
>>25610757
How the fuck would they know that? Was cum dripping down her leg?
>>
>>25610835
They can even get an abortion and still get a ton of money
>>
File: 1445791818267.jpg (160KB, 566x677px) Image search: [Google]
1445791818267.jpg
160KB, 566x677px
>>25610803
Feels weird.
But also 15 and 16 yo look very mature these years, I would give many of them solid 20.
>>
File: 7Ldn6gD.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
7Ldn6gD.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>25610866
normalfag tries to backup his shit with dubs, fuck off retard

>>25610757
just do what you enjoy, at your age its literally impossible to find someone who isn't trying to find the "nice" guy to settle down with betabuxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>25610757
Do you live in Sydney? Pretty sure your sister let me cum in her without condom.
>>
File: 1430871521663.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1430871521663.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>>25610873
This is very feelfull and hurtfull post, anon. You shouldnt hurt people with that like this.
>>
File: 244.jpg (19KB, 317x248px) Image search: [Google]
244.jpg
19KB, 317x248px
>>25610873
I'm 30, have a steady albeit shitty job and have lived alone for 5 years. I still anticipate this being my fate years from now.
>>
>>25610757

>apparently sis has had unprotected sex

This never happened (or most likely did but your parents dont know it). They are doing this to make you feel bad about your inability to court females.
>>
>>25610921
It's simply the science of parenting, I'm not saying anything mean. You can look it up. Daughters make grandchildren 85%+ of the time, sons don't unless they are Chad. By the time high school is finishing up your parents have already made up their mind whether or not you're worth their continued support.

Little girls get adopted out at a 5:1 ratio compared to boys (it used to be 10:1 but they made boys less expensive to entice adopters) because as long as you can stop them from being a complete trainwreck slut during their teenage years they are a guaranteed high value member of society, successful parenting completed. To turn a teenage boy into a successful young man takes much more effort.

OP shouldn't dwell on drama between his sister and parents, they will be getting her her own place in a few years where she can be a "free spirit", as long as anon bites his tongue and doesn't intervene (she'll be costing them thousands a year at this point as they pay her bills/tuition and clean up her mistakes) he might go unnoticed and continue his carefree life as a parasite in the upstairs bedroom.
>>
>>25610757
how the fuck can you be almost 30 and still a virgin?

>chinese cartoons
that can't be the only reason
>>
>>25611142
Zero social interaction = no gf

If this needs to be explained to you, you have no business being here.
>>
>>25611142

You know what a shitty feeling is?

Even though you had sex and let people know by little hints you know they won't believe you because you're such a fucking loser you couldn't possibly get a girl to fuck.
>>
>>25611211
Have you seen grudge the film?
>>
>>25611223
No, what does that have to do with anything?

Normie vibes are intensifying, it might be time for you to leave.
>>
What does it feel to be 29 yo virgin comparing to early-20's virgins?
What are 20's of a virgin like?
>>
>>25611324
nothing changes, you lose all your friends by 25 as they move on in life. You just become a more depressed version of your 20~ year old self.
>>
>>25611324

Wizardy made me more relaxed. I have accepted my faith and even tho I still have the feels they wont linger for long because no what ifs anymore.
>>
>>25611223
I bet you mean the muricunt shit version.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.