[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Obese chick >Acts just as bratty and expects to be treated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 8a4.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>Obese chick
>Acts just as bratty and expects to be treated like a princess

Literally made to be despised.
>>
You are just shallow, you have double standards, why should a skinny girl be allowed to get away with murder but curvy girls have to be despised? Asshole.
>>
File: images (14).jpg (15KB, 308x477px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
15KB, 308x477px
>>25609616
MANA-TEEEEEEEEEE ! ! !
>>
>>25609616
HOLY SHIT MAN THE HARPOONS
>>
File: cat-laughing.jpg (13KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
cat-laughing.jpg
13KB, 450x300px
>>25609670
VIRG-IN
>>
>>25609616
Hi. Attractive girls get away with bullshit because sex is fun with them. Now you know.

It is in fact a single standard for life: fit in or fuck off.
>>
>>25609616
Hi lardass
>>
File: 1439491777932.png (601KB, 581x651px) Image search: [Google]
1439491777932.png
601KB, 581x651px
>>25609616
Because fatty's like you have no excuse.
>>
>true beauty is on the inside

Yeah, and you're ugly on the inside. A hot girl with a shit personality isn't even redeemed by her looks. When you're ugly on both fronts, it's just hopeless.

Except not really, since some desperate beta or fat fetishist will probably still go after you.
>>
>>25609707
Nice comeback.

Original boast.
>>
>>25609736
>meat is for men; bones are for dogs

And gristle is also for the dogs, you fucking sow.
>>
>>25609616

You're just a cunt.

The best solution is upper tier black women, who expect to be partners in a relationship and understand that things are give and take.
>>
>>25609725
Do you even read the crap you type before you press submit? I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or not, you complain how unfair life is for ugly guys and you have the nerve to say this to me with a straight face? You are sick.
>>
>>25609616
they should both be despised but the skinny has some utility
>>
>>25609774
Being fat is a choice, being ugly is genetic.
>>
>>25609774
I don't complain about that. I'm not ugly. My gf is a lil bit chubby even. She's great in bed. She's not one of the people OP's talking about. I know those people. They are the worst. Being attractive is an advantage. You can talk about how morally wrong it might be, or try to become as attractive as you can. One is a lot more productive than the other because we can all agree in words that big is beautiful, but it will take a long time to change our genetic coding for attraction.

I've got so much more if you just reply.
>>
>>25609788
This
So stop crying landwhale
Instead hit the gym
Do a lipo
Idgf
Just get out of this board
>>
>>25609779
its not healthy for a girl to be too skinny because her baby won't come out normal or premature, being bigger has some cons but there are advantages as well
>>25609788
some people have slower metabolism, some people have lower energy so exercise is hard for them, and eating healthy can be very expensive, also health issues make it almost impossible for some to do physical activities
>>
>>25609812
Big is beautiful, yes
Big ass
Big tits
Big money
Not big belly
Big waistline
Big forehead
Fucking chubby chaser
>>
>>25609845
eating healthy is not expensive. only .0003% of the american population has a legitimate metabolism disorder (usually thyroid related) that would medically prevent them from losing weight. you are just repeating things you've heard in an effort to convince us and mostly yourself that it's not your fault. it is statistically extremely likely that it is mostly your fault. which is good because it means you can change it any time you decide to.
>>
>>25609845
There are no advantages to being overweight. Superfluous fat serves no purpose outside of a scarcity/survival situation, and there aren't "some" cons to it. It's catastrophic to your health.

Unless you want to put on some muscle, which actually does have advantages, there's absolutely zero reason not to have the bare minimum amount of fat necessary to be healthy. Being "skinny" should be the default look for any man or woman who isn't trying to put on muscle.
>>
>>25609892
>>25609898
whatever, no matter what I say you will just argue back i don't need this from people like you
>>
>>25609898
>Unless you want to put on some muscle, which actually does have advantages, there's absolutely zero reason not to have the bare minimum amount of BULK necessary to be healthy.
Whoops. Could've phrased that better.
>>
>>25609845
Now you're just coming up with excuses.

50 years ago there were hardly any fat people around until convenience food became a thing, and the fat people who were around then were usually well off and could afford to sit around eating all day.
>>
>>25609918
>no matter what you say i will just argue back

people are this deluded??
>>
>>25609918
I'll argue back as long as you're speaking falsehoods. It's not "no matter what I say," it's "as long as I'm full of unsubstantiated horsecrap."

And what you "need" is a treadmill.
>>
>>25609774

ugly isn't self inflicted you delusional cow

I have just as much disdain for fat males
>>
>>25609918
>>25609918

It took me many years to learn that when everybody tells me I'm wrong, I might be wrong. Of course you can't trust r9k shit posts, but have you seriously considered that you might be wrong?

>autistic
>this is me caring and showing compassion
>genuinely hope you're life is good and you are happy
>want and try to express that
>??????
>make you feel like shit

clearly we all have things we could improve upon.
>>
>>25609845
Obesity was seen as a sign of wealth during the middle ages as having money meant you could afford more food. Most people were not wealthy and could not afford excess food, this meant that there were no fat poor people waddling around the village.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity#History
>>
>>25609845
"Too skinny" is an issue of skewed perception. What's "skinny" today is the old "average." What's "average" today is the old "chubby." What's "chubby" today is the old "fat" or "overweight." And what we consider "fat" today is just flat-out obese.

Look at the structure laid out by your bones, your musculature, your blood vessels, and your nervous system. That is the shape of a human being. If you have bulk on top of that shape obscuring or distorting it, you are overweight, no exceptions.

As for the issue of birth defects, believe it or not, being unhealthy in any fashion negatively impacts birth. That includes being overweight. If you really want to avoid complications during pregnancy and birth, be fit and healthy and eat your vegetables. It's vitamin deficiencies and general health problems that hurt a developing fetus, not a lack of superfluous fat.
>>
>>25609845
>metabolism
I think you need to do some further reading on what metabolism actually implicates, and by further reading I don't mean some tumblr-tier or fat right blog.

Try actual impartial medical research that doesn't cherry pick what you want to hear. Real science is good like that, it doesn't give a fuck about your feelings.
>>
>>25609590
>have fat weeb friend
>go to her house often to watch weeb shit
>her mom works nights
>one night she asks if she can suck my cock
>sure.png

feels good man
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.