[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (27KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 220x220px
ewwwwwww
are all girls this gross?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/403t7z/girls_of_reddit_whats_something_super_gross_that/

If that stuff is true, I'm happy staying a virgin forever. I don't like sticking my dick in cancer.
>>
>>25609532
I need some fucking answers
>>
>>25609867
You're not gonna find em at 3:30 in the morning
>>
>>25609532
>when I click on the pic, it stays the same size
I hate your ilk.
>>
Op it's not even that bad. I read some of them and it's just basic shit like 'I like the smell of my turds' or 'I once got my period in my car and had to put my tampon in in the car' Tbqh I don't get the buttmad link somethiong truly disgusting from there.
>>
>>25609885
its almost 10 bong you muppet
>>
OP, yes.
We're all that gross.
For example, I went through a phase where I had really bad bladder urgency. I was waiting for a friend in a parkade to pick him up after work, and I had to pee to badly. But I couldn't leave my car because I had to piss THAT Badly
>Oh fuck what am I gonna do
>It's like 4pm, everyone is still out and about doing shit
>Can't just squat in middle of parkade
>Check to make sure no ones watching
>Dump out coffee cup
>Un do pants
>Piss in coffee cup in car
>Dump piss onto pavement
>Continue to wait for friend
>Just spray some perfume to cover any scent
I've had to do this a few times at home too, since there's only one bathroom in my house.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 456x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 456x323px
>>25609888
I'm responding because you got trips.

here's the highest res I could find
>>
>>25610119
Be my fembot gf
>>
>>25610140
O-ok anon. That sounds nice
>>
>>25610177
Location then :^)
>>
File: bed.jpg (585KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
585KB, 1024x766px
no I am very hygenic
>>
>>25610119
So you are trying to say is
that you are human

boring
>>
>>25610210
please delete
that's too lewd
>>
>>25610204
I'm a Canada Fag
>>25610212
I mean essentially. But a lot of guys are repulsed by that sorta stuff when girls do it.
>>
>>25610237
I'm murrican
A-Are you close to the east coast?
>>
>>25610237
Mericans are pussies anyway
ffs no nipples in movies
>>
>>25610242
I am not, thankfully. Pacific Northwest ftwwww
Although if all goes well I'll be in Toronoto in two years
Well 1.5
>>25610253
Truuuuu. Give me a dirty European man any day of the week desu.
>>
File: Alone_House.jpg (34KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
Alone_House.jpg
34KB, 500x574px
>>25610319
Shit
It wouldn't have worked out anyway right?
>>
File: offal_2010-03-06_pic05.jpg (56KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
offal_2010-03-06_pic05.jpg
56KB, 400x225px
Looks like one of them is trying to light the fart coming out from the other. My question is, what would happen if there's an entire square foot of methane gas in her lower rectum and as the fart catches fire it spreads to the gas inside her intestines and then there's a massive gas explosion in her lower abdomen. Is that possible?
>>
>>25610354
Yeah, exactly. We're not allowed to be happy
>>
>>25610402
At least you have friends right?
>>
>>25610416
I mean I guess.
I'm a female orbiter though. It's not a nice feeling listening to your friends talk about all the girls they like and seeing all their hot girl friends
And then there just me being a troll in the corner
>>
>>25610436
>And then there just me being a troll in the corner
I'm always skeptical when someone says this on 4chan. I don't think I've ever seen an "ugly" person turn out to be below average here. You probably look fine.
>>
>>25610457
Idk I guess I know I'm not ugly. And women compliment me a lot, but boys don't?? It's weird. I'm like what girls want to look like, but not what dudes are attracted to at all
>>
>>25610474
I don't know what that would be. I don't think I've had a serious conversation with a woman in two years. What do women want to look like?
>>
>>25610383
Waste of a good fart Tbh.
>>
>>25610484
Idk I get compared to Roony Mara a lot. And also Francis bean Cobain
So I have really nice/thick eyebrows, high cheekbones, and dress well. But guys aren't into that look.
>>
>>25610528
Okay you sound pretty cute then. You'll get someone fembot
>>
>>25610119
I've done this before. I actually just recently bought one of those medical pee cups they sell at Walgreens in case I have to pee on the go. I keep it in my car now.
>>
>>25610528
Wanna skype femanon?
>>
Just LOL at having a live in GF or wife. Fuck outta here. You are a loser, period. Some entitled cunt who will chat on you for minor infringements is wiping peanut butter jelly poops fron to back in your house, on your toilet.

Hanging her unwashed bra's on your Leather couch. Wiping her disgusting dandruff on your sawmill wood floors.

Squeezing out her disgusting blackheads on your sink throwing her maxi pads out in your trashcan full uterus lining.

This is fucking cuck loser shit. Just rotate hookers damn.
>>
and I thought I'm gross for picking my nose since I'm lazy to blow it or biting nails when I hate nail clippers

this is only helping me to stay alone
>>
>>25612004
this

I just pick my nose occasionally and then wash my hands after. I always thought this was the definition of robot - level "gross" and "unhygenic". Looks like I might be the cleanest motherfucker alive.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.