[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 years old, and I will be going to uni in the fall.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 23

File: 350full-jessi-nakles.jpg (49KB, 350x462px) Image search: [Google]
350full-jessi-nakles.jpg
49KB, 350x462px
I'm 18 years old, and I will be going to uni in the fall.

I am still young, and I want to believe that in these 4 years I will meet a woman who isn't a complete slut, and has some interests besides her own appearance and social media.

Is there a chance? Is /r9k/ wrong? Or are all women actually trash? Because I want to find a non slut, kind, intelligent, film-loving woman to make my wife.

Is there a chance?
>>
>non slut, kind, intelligent, film-loving
Sounds like every feminist I've met
>>
>>25609136
Good joke m8
>>
Your question is loaded.

No, not all women are trash.

That doesn't mean you will meet a woman at your university up to your standards who will be romantically interested in you.

Just let it be, and make yourself comfortable with the eventuality that you will never be in a romantic relationship. If you can't do that, figure out why, and solve the problem.
>>
File: 1442881818855s.jpg (6KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
1442881818855s.jpg
6KB, 220x250px
>>25609056
Are you me? I have the same concerns and desires
>>
>>25609192
I suppose you're right, thanks m8.
>>25609272
I don't think I'm you, but I'm glad someone can relate.
>>
You're seriously expecting to meet a decent girl in college? The time and place where girls are being as whoreish as they possible can?

Tell me how that goes, OP.
>>
File: 1435340891913.gif (1MB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
1435340891913.gif
1MB, 150x113px
>>25609056
>and has interests besides her own appearance and social media
>>>>>>>>>>>>implying
>>
>>25609056
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
In the us 28% of chicks at that age are virgins

Be sociable but don't hang out with radfems and loonies. Invest time in your finances and education don't get distracted chasing women or shitposting here.
>>
>>25609056
>Is there a chance?

no.

>Is /r9k/ wrong?

no.

>Or are all women actually trash?

complete utter trash.

take it straight from my first-hand experience in uni since I'm nearly done already:

>majority of them is a shitty mix or tumblrina, leftist trash, hyperfeminists and "dont need no man" and career-only sluts who walk over everybody just to get ahead
>the majority are locked up roasties already who already have a steady bf and you get nothing.
>if you meet a half-way decent woman she'll probably have something you fucking hate about her and it will only get worse if you decide to look past that when dealing with her.
>miscommunication everywhere
>they will ignore you and reject you and put you down.
>sometimes you won't even get any number from them either, no matter how much you socialized with her
>sometimes they move away without saying anything and that's that.
>sometimes they will give you their number but if you wanna make plans, nothing will happen and flakes will come up/miscommunication/rejection/hurrdurr I haz no time/ and nothing good will ever come out of that and you will stay single forever unless you try to date 5 women at the same time.

enjoy, OP. pro-tip: you won't.
>>
>>25609315
You find a good one in a club where you share interests and ask her out.
>>25609322
Is it possible?
>>25609325
Huh. This is good to hear, thank you. I appreciate it.
>>
>>25609354
>is it possible
of course not
don't fall for the succubi, go 2D instead
>>
>>25609331
Sounds kinda like bullshit. There have to be a few good ones.
>>25609366
There have to be exceptions to every rule, I'm only 18. I can't give up hope yet.
>>
>>25609400
give up while you're ahead
you'll lose your mana
>>
>>25609422
I just really want to believe there are decent women. I mean, there have to be. Not every single woman can be trash. There have to be some with interests besides their appearance.
>>
File: 1309416366433.jpg (150KB, 627x885px) Image search: [Google]
1309416366433.jpg
150KB, 627x885px
In today's generation of Uni students? no

Had you started uni 4 years ago or earlier then you would have had a chance but I notice that everyone in that 18-20 range is obsessed with social media.

It's like before, people did things for the experience of having done something, nowadays they do things only so they can brag to other people about having done things.
>>
>>25609496
You're generalizing so much.
I don't give a shit about social media, I am 18. I don't even have a Facebook account. There has to be at least one girl like that too.
>>
>>25609517
You're on /r9k/ you are nowhere near the normal.
>>
>>25609517
You're an idiot
I'm 18 too, exact same situation
I don't care about girls
I don't ever feel sad or lonely
You're just pathetic
Do you really have so little in your life ? This is why you'll never achieve this "goal" , you have nothing and you are nothing.
>>
>>25609056
to find anyone in uni now means you need a facebook and a snapchat account minimum, my brother is your age and that's literally all he and his large group of friends do when they are together.
>>
>not a slut
Not a chance. Sorry dude, you will have to be fine with her sleeping with 5-10 guys before you. Hey, but at least she's "discovered herself" and "knows what she wants sexually". She will expect you to want to marry her after this, even though her mothers a dried up old cunt, so you know she'll be a dried up old cunt.

Look forward to running into her exes too BTW.
>>
File: 1436158768590.jpg (24KB, 316x286px) Image search: [Google]
1436158768590.jpg
24KB, 316x286px
>>25609136

Oh man, I can already tell from your post that you are in for SO many existential crises.

Strap yourself in lad.
>>
JOIN
CLUBS
OR
SPORTS

seriously op if you don't do that, uni is a social dead end.
>>
At Harvard, more than half the students are virgins when they arrive, and a quarter still are when they graduate.

There are studies that show later age of first sex is unrelated to intelligence level, but is related to success by way of class. So, if you're not going to an Ivy, the virgin rate is likely to be lower.
>>
>>25609056
>I am still young, and I want to believe that in these 4 years I will meet a woman who isn't a complete slut, and has some interests besides her own appearance and social media.
Your last chance was middle school t b h f a m.
>>
This

>>25609569

Was meant for OP. But hell maybe you fit the bill too.
>>
>>25609536
I know, but that means I am an exception. There has to be other exceptions.
>>25609553
You're so fulfilled and enlightened, if only I could be like you.
I'm not really lonely, I've just always wanted to start a wholesome family with a loving, intelligent woman. It's not my only goal in life. But it is a goal. Good try though.
>>25609557
Are they gay together? I have a couple male friends and we actually watch movies, discuss them, talk about our outlooks on life, and so on.
>>25609564
I could do with a girl who had 1 or 2 partners, if they were long term relationships. 5-10 is way too many.
Sounds awful.
>>
>>25609056
A very tiny chance. But hey, the good things in life are always like that. Good luck you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>25609624
Acting like a sardonic asshole isn't a good first step to meet girls
>>
>>25609624
>the way you wrote this post
its too late for you
>>
>>25609571
I plan to join some clubs, there are some cool ones at the uni I'm going to.
>>25609576
Not Ivy league, but it's a good school. Hopefully I can find a non trash lady.
>>25609578
Hopefully not
>>25609586
I've already had plenty of existential crises m8. I'm not going to pretend I have everything figured out, but I would like to have some hope. There have to be exceptions, not all women can be trash.
>>
>>25609056
Just finished my freshman year fall semester at a large university here

Trust me mate. They are all whores.

Of course, that means it is incredibly easy for you to get laid. I had sex with 5 different girls since I got there, 2 of them were 9/10 to 10/10 just gorgeous girls that were interesting and fun to be around

Neither of them were interested in dating. The other girls were just average looking and still only wanted me for sex.

You know how women complain how guys only want them for sex? In college, it's nearly the complete opposite.

You'll find 50% of guys want a relationship and 50% of guys just want sex.

Then you'll find 90% of girls just want sex or another purely physical relationship, and 10% of girls will want to date.

it really is its own strange little world.

I will be taking questions.
>>
>>25609666
>sex before marriage
No thanks
>>
>>25609056
There is a chance, OP, but uni will not be the place to find her, especially in the first few years.
>>
>>25609633
I appreciate it, thank you.
>>25609638
I was only being an asshole because the poster was being an asshole to me.
>>25609657
How so?
>>
>>25609664
>>25609624
The kind of guy who responds to every post in a thread isn't the kind of guy who has sex.
>>
>>25609056
protip:

the perfect woman is very statistically unlikely to fall into your lap. if you want something, take action to get it.
>>
>>25609666
Nice trips.
I don't know if I buy this. Even if it's true, the fact that 10% are decent is fine by me. As long as there's a chance.
>>25609686
Where could I find her? Uni feels like the last place to meet women, once you're in a career most women are going to be too old, too slutty, just not a good match.

Maybe I am wrong though.
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn83OY_MB6s
>expecting decent girls in uni
>>
>>25609688
That's okay, sex isn't as important as a good relationship and family to me. Not that I would let myself be cucked, but you get the idea.
>>25609710
You're definitely right. If I find a girl, you better believe I'm gonna pursue her.
>>
>>25609687
I wasn't being an asshole to you .
Jesus, with that persecution complex college girls are right up your alley
>>
>>25609749
>You're an idiot
I'm 18 too, exact same situation
I don't care about girls
I don't ever feel sad or lonely
You're just pathetic
Do you really have so little in your life ? This is why you'll never achieve this "goal" , you have nothing and you are nothing.
>I wasn't being an asshole

Ok
>>
>>25609792
What's YOUR problem?
You're idealizing the wrong stuff
Most girls are annoying , a minority have attractive personalities in the surface that give way to vanity

Sometimes they bother me when I have my headphones on, rude bitches
>>
>>25609056
>I will be going to uni in the fall.
>I want to find a non slut, kind, intelligent, film-loving woman to make my wife.
pick 1
>>
>>25609056
>Is there a chance?
Probably not.

>Is /r9k/ wrong?
Not about what you're referring to, but about a lot of things, yes.

Most human beings are trash. Women just aren't called out for it.
>>
>>25609830
Okay then. Sorry girls bother you when you have your headphones is. There are exceptions however. To believe that all women are trash is wrong. There has to be one or two good ones, at least.
>>
>>25609854
Fair enough.
>>25609862
I agree, most him and are trash. I'm probably trash too, most of us are. There's got to be some women who aren't completely without depth.
>>
>>25609056

Here's the answer you don't want to hear.

They exist. There are plenty of them. You simply aren't good enough for them and there's little to no chance they will lower their standards to be with you.

They're not the party girls. They're not vapid twitter addicts. They're well raised, intelligent, moral, and lovely - and they'll never, ever date you
>>
>>25609890
Why not?
I believe myself to be decently attractive, physically. I am 6'0", fit, have a good jawline, have been asked out numerous time by ladies who are pretty trashy, but still.

There has to be one at least that would be decent and happy to be with me.
>>
>>25609863
No man
See: >>25609726
What uni are you going to?
To be honest I have probably have a mental disorder to be living as a hikkikomori for so long and not feel sad or lonely or anything , but have no problem talking to people
I just feel like girls end up wasting my time more or less
>>
File: 1437965025724.png (186KB, 416x398px) Image search: [Google]
1437965025724.png
186KB, 416x398px
>>25609331
>sometimes they will give you their number but if you wanna make plans, nothing will happen and flakes will come up/miscommunication/rejection/hurrdurr I haz no time/ and nothing good will ever come out of that and you will stay single forever unless you try to date 5 women at the same time.

This one hits way too close to home because it was the exact thing that happened to me when I met this nice indian girl at a radio club. I got her number but everytime I made plans she flaked on me, and I made about three. She always had an excuse and I was genuinely shocked because I thought she would view me at least as a friend since we shared so many interests, not to mention we both had good bantz, yet she had no problem completely cutting me off.

Even if she was a guy I'd still want to be good friends because we would have a lot in common and the relationship would be very dynamic.

Fuck this shit man I'm just going to lock myself in the library all semester and obsess over calc 2 and electricity so it can distract me away from this bs.
>>
>>25609944
Northwestern Uni, in Chicago.
>>
>>25609926

Because you're not one of them. They're raised this way. It's all carefully managed and they are bred and raised and educated in the right environment within families and more importantly communities of like minded people.

It's not going to matter how good you look, they're going to know you're not one of them and never offer you anything more than polite friendship.
>>
>>25610013
How am I not one of them though? Is there a secret society of good, wholesome people I don't know about?
>>
>>25610036

Pretty much, yes. The right parents, the right suburbs, the right schools, the right churches, the right connections...

You're clearly not one of them if this is confusing to you
>>
>>25610068
So you are one of them?
This is all bullshit m8. Sounds like you're just unattractive and trying to justify being unable to attract a good girl.
>it's not me, it's the secret society!
>>
>>25609056

Honestly man, try a bit but focus on your career and degree a bit more.

Women are fickle and at your age many of them will jump ship to fuck Chad as quickly as possible as they figure it will be more difficult later in life once they're being supported.
>>
>>25610128
That's the problem though.
If I don't catch a good one in college, I will just have to wait until I have a career and support Chad's leftovers with my beta bux.
>>
>>25610099

No. But I have family who are.

It sounds like you resent it when people are honest with you

What's bullshit about it - where do you think all the super normies come from?
>>
>>25610161
I don't resent honesty. I just am expressing doubt over the idea of a secret society of wholesome women who won't date you unless you are part of their secret society.

It makes no sense, has no factual basis, and is obvious horse shit.
>>
>>25609056
Well.. It depends on the definition of "meet"

>If "meet"="a qt intelligent grill will come talk to me and ask me to be her boyfriend while blushing and looking at her feet"

Answer: NO

>If "meet"="I will try to FUCK every girl i remotely like and keep the one I feel closer to me/qtier/non-slutty

Answer: maybe if you are lucky
>>
>>25610151
Funny thing is, if you made it to college without ever finding a decent girl that you will hold down for marriage, at least in this country (I'm assuming you're either in the U.S. or Canada, I'm in Canada) you will not be able to find such a woman in your coming years at college or during your career unless you get extremely lucky.

Best plan for you would be to lock down a nice foreign girl after you're done college who won't use you for a green card.

Honestly, best of luck brother, I hope you find the one but please just focus on your degree for now mainly.
>>
>>25610214

>secret society

You are aware that you're the one who brought that up and thinks it's a literal secret society, right?

Are you seriously unaware of upper middle class people?

You're a bit stupid, anon. Sort that out.
>>
>>25610151

I see what you mean. But understand women are often trying to play the field at your age. I was once 18 and tried to keep a steady ,serious girlfriend and she left because she honestly "wanted to sleep with other people".
So wait until you're pretty far into your studies and have girls admiring your skills.

Idk my advice is pretty shit but I try man. If I had to do it again that's what I'd probably do. Good luck brother.
>protip I once fucked a 27 year old virgin. She loved science. You can do it.
>>
OPie has hope and I like his attitude.
>>
>>25609056
>Is there a chance? Is /r9k/ wrong? Or are all women actually trash? Because I want to find a non slut, kind, intelligent, film-loving woman to make my wife.

Women are trash, with VERY few exceptions. Most women who go to university do it to party and get gangbanged by Chad and Tyrone, not to study.
>>
>>25609517
You're a naive fool. My first year of college was in 2008 and by then almost every girl I knew had a myspace/Facebook account.
>>
>>25609666
>Of course, that means it is incredibly easy for you to get laid
Provided you're
>White
>Tall
>Not balding
>Normal weight
Yeah, I suppose it is.
>>
>>25610227
US, yeah. You might be right, I hope you're wrong and there's at least one or two decent American ladies. You're right, focusing on studies is most important, thank you.
>>25610286
I only keep mentioning secret society because I asked if that was what it's like, and you said yes.
I am upper middle class. Closer to middle than upper, but still. I don't see how it is stupid to disagree on the existence of a secret society of wholesome women who conspire only to date other people in their secret society. Is it that hard to believe that maybe that's, y'know, wrong?
>>25610327
I agree, and it's not just women. Men want to sleep around too. But being that I am a male who does not want to sleep around at this stage of my life, nor will I in the future, I believe there has to be a few female exceptions to this rule as well.
I could be wrong, but I hope I am not. Thank you for the advice though, I will keep it in mind. I am glad there is some hope.
>>25610330
Thanks anon, I really appreciate that.
>>25610342
I don't think it's fair to say most women go to college just to slut it up. I would say maybe 50% of people, male and female, go for the "experience" (i.e. gangbangs) rather than education.
Even if there are very few exceptions, the fact that exceptions exists means I can't give up. It's been my dream since childhood. Have to retain that hope. Thanks anon.
>>
Dude my housemate did the same as you, real strict and picky with girls. Only had one long term relationship, guy is struggling because of his high standards.

Just enjoy university, talk to loads of people and network. Unless your blind for signs youll bump into someone you like.
>>
>>25610413
>gangbangs
>the college experience

Where are you going, ASU?
>>
>>25609056
you have to advertise yourself as the kind of person who isn't a normalfag with boring interests if you want to find non-stacies

I can't think of any way to do this besides unironically wearing vidya/weeb apparel. A true vidyaweeb girl wont think badly of you, and you don't want a normie anyway, so who cares what they think.

You can do it.
>>
>>25609056
I don't ant to burst your bubble OP but uni is the place where girls finally can let themselves go even if they were the purest virgins before. They get out from their parents grasp and thousands of Chads tell them they're the most beautiful. Not to mention all their friends do the nasties things on a daily basis. They don't want to be left out.
>>
File: Alpha fucks....png (635KB, 947x419px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha fucks....png
635KB, 947x419px
>>25609322
>>25609366
>>25609422

GOD DAMN SON

Dubs confirm it's hopeless OP. Most girls now are sluts by junior high for fucks sake.

As for college, you're literally asking if you'll find a social medialess non-slut in what is now Social Media Loving Slut Academy.

It was over decades ago. The woman you want is so rare to begin with and is dying by the day. The odds of finding her are shit. The odds of wooing her, even lower. The odds of keeping her and having a stable family with her in this day and age? Even....lower.

It's not worth the time. Live for yourself. Make bank. Travel, learn.
>>
>asking r9k if there are good women out there

Most people here have serious cuck fetishes and pretend to be angry at women to hide it.

The average robot fantasizes daily about cute innocent looking girls taking huge loads of cum and how she would never give them a chance due to how pathetic and disgusting they are.
>>
>>25610458
seeing this post.... did r9k always have dubs or did they get re-enabled in the last few days?
>>
>>25610458
>Most girls now are sluts by junior high for fucks sake.

That is absolutely false.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
>>25610458
Giving up never got anyone anywhere.
Links
http://nationalmarriageproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf
http://www.medicaldaily.com/ignorance-bliss-when-it-comes-marriage-fewer-partners-youve-had-more-likely-your-298752
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html
PDFS
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
http://nationalmarriageproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf
>>
>>25610363
I don't care if a woman has social media, as long as it's not a focus of their life, or a hobby.
>>25610425
My standards aren't that high:
>intelligent
>some common interests (vidya, movies)
>not a slut
>not fat
>similar sense of humor

I will make sure to join clubs to meet people though, I have only ever had one friend and it would be good for me to get involved with people I think. Good for my development.
>>25610440
I just meant slutting it up in general, not literal gangbangs.
>>25610443
I would have no problem doing that so long as the apparel is subtle and not ridiculous bright pink anime bullshit. Thank you for the confidence and advice friend.
>>25610445
There have to be exceptions. Some girls have to have some self respect/dignity.
>>25610458
I agree that most women are sluts. I didn't say social medialess, just one that isn't constantly checking facebook/twitter/whatever horseshit, because that signifies vanity.
I agree there is great virtue in independence and living by yourself, but at the same time all I've ever truly wanted out of life is a loving family, and to be a good father like my dad was. To give up hope is to give up on my longest held dream. Not that I couldn't survive by myself, I am a very independent person. I just think I would be happy with a good woman by my side. Not to complete me, but to supplement my life.
>>
>>25610475

Dubs n trips

>>25610413
There are definitely female exceptions to this rule. They are just rare. Quite rare. They will be slightly crazy and committed to their studies. Find a high preforming almost autistic like woman who has been way too busy with school and work to fuck around with chad.
She'll appreciate you. OP sounds solid, I have faith.
>>
File: NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf.png (83KB, 780x480px) Image search: [Google]
NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf.png
83KB, 780x480px
>>25610512
Beep boop original comment
>>
>>25609056
Why is your focus on women when you're going to uni?

This is time for YOURSELF, not someone else. Find something you love and pursue it. Every class you take will completely change your outlook on life, don't miss a lecture thinking about some girl.

I recently graduated and got a good paying job. All of the "dumb slut whore bimbo etc." Girls found a husband in college and are stuck at home all day. There life is over.

The girls AFTER college are the keepers anon. I thought I was just comparing 18 y/o girls to 25 but when I met some of the girls I used to associate with they hadn't changed a bit.

Uni is for YOU.
Find your passion.
Make quality relationships.
Go to the gym and know how it feels to be fit.
Get to know your professors.
Find a job that will keep you learning in 5 years.

Fuck this "I need a gf or my life is over" shit.
After college is when it really begins
>>
File: their theory.png (241KB, 843x450px) Image search: [Google]
their theory.png
241KB, 843x450px
>>25610522
>>25610512
This comment is also original, verrry original
>>
>>25610527
>Girls found a husband in college and are stuck at home all day. There life is over.
I'd imagine they're on the whole happier than women with long sexual histories, it more often than not doesn't work out for sluts.
>>
>>25610513
I'm a woman. I've got a life and interests of my own and they are more important than being a supplement to anyone. You are not going to find anyone because you don't see other people (which is what women are) as people, but rather as accessory objects to you.
>>
File: Tinder whores.png (317KB, 730x1789px) Image search: [Google]
Tinder whores.png
317KB, 730x1789px
>>25609576

The virgins are probably mostly male, dingus.
>>
>>25610413
>I only keep mentioning secret society because I asked if that was what it's like, and you said yes.

I actually said 'pretty much', though you weren't meant to actually take it literally. It was just a turn of phrase. It's genuinely weird you took it seriously and continue to do so.

>I am upper middle class. Closer to middle than upper, but still.

That's a massive difference and I think you know it.

There isn't literally a secret society - but in the sense you will never be invited to be part of their lives in any meaningful way - it may as well be. There's no conspiracy, you're simply not on their radar because they're flying through life way above you
>>
>>25610559
Depends. My sex drive is very low, I can satisfiy myself just with masturbation, and my passions don't leave me much time for children.At best I can take care of 1 and even then leaving much of that care to the father. I wouldn't be happy with a husband that just saw me as a baby'making machine.
>>
>>25610521
Slightly crazy and committed to their studies sounds perfect, as does almost autistic woman. Describes me, if not for the female part. I will keep an eye out. I hope to find a girl like that. Thank you again man.
>>25610527
My focus is not on women, studies come first of course. I agree that working hard on getting a good career is the most important part of uni, but to me it feels like the last opportunity to meet a decent woman. But the time you're 23-25, in a career, the only way to meet women is through work. Odds are you could find one woman who meets your standards/goals in life, but she would most likely be Chad's used goods, and once they are divorce rates shoot way up. Not that I require a virgin, but a non-slut is ideal.

I won't stress over it too much, as there will be chances after college. It's just that they will be fewer and further between.
>>25610562
Quit acting like a feminazi/roastie cunt. I choose the word supplement because having them in my life would make my life better. It has nothing to do with me seeing them as accessories/objects, it's the fact that I don't put them on a pedestal and let my life revolve around them. It's the same way that having a friend supplement my life, as opposed to completing my life, doesn't mean I think of him as a toy for my amusement. If you're not trolling you are mentally retarded.
>>
>>25609056
Only if you go for the ugly asian chicks(not the good looking ones) in stem.
>>
>>25610559
No one gives a fuck about someone's "number" outside of pop tv shows and this board.

If you think the value of a person is how many people they fucked then no wonder you can't find a gf/friend.
>>
>>25610603
I don't take it literally, but if you say it may as well be, than I go along with it may as well be.

I guess our viewpoints are just fundamentally different. I do not believe you whatsoever.
>>
>>25610620
A friend doesn't have to live with you and you respect their will and interests, you respect the fact they have their own life. You can't seem being capable of doing that with a woman however, despite the fact she's person with her own life as well and not a servant to you. Why would it make your life better to have a woman around when you're not willing to respect her will? It wouldn't make HER life better for sure.
>>
>>25610631
Divorce rates go up exponentially with partner number. They make for objectively less stable and less trustworthy partners, not to mention how it makes sex less special being that it doesn't take much to be granted access to their vagina.

It's not that they have less value as a human, it's that they have less value as a partner. This is why I specified non-slut gf. Even without divorce rates being higher for high-partner people, I would still hold this personal preference, and there is nothing wrong with that.
>>25610627
As long as they aren't fat and have good personalities, I would have no issue with that.
>>
>>25610648
You're basing all of this off my choice of one word- supplement. I'm not even going to address the specifics of what you're saying because it's all baseless assumptions based off of me triggering you with my word choice. None of that is true. Women are people, but choosing which people you want to share your life with can supplement your happiness. If you don't understand this, you are mentally challenged.
>>
>>25610562
>You are not going to find anyone because you don't see other people (which is what women are) as people
That's not true at all, otherwise there'd be a lot fewer abusive relationships.
>>25610605
Marriage isn't necessarily for everyone, if you can live without it may be best to live without.
>>25610631
It has less to do with what other people think and more to do with the behavior of people who are sluts.
>If you think the value of a person is how many people they fucked
It's a good indicator for marital stability and happiness, and opposites don't attract that much, further wedding rings aren't magic that changes peoples behavior overnight and if you're looking for a faithful partner someone into a lot of casual sex is a poor choice.
>>
>>25610633

You did take it literally.

>I do not believe you whatsoever

So, you're effectively saying you don't believe upper middle class white people who live in exclusive suburbs, go to church, and send their kids to the right schools don't exist?

You're one of those idiots who thinks it's acceptable to shoot at the messenger when you don't like the message.
>>
>>25610699
>>25610677
Damn OP I came into this thread thinking you were a beta bitch but you're putting these roasties in their place- godspeed, find that pure qt gf.
>>
>>25610699
>None of that is true.
If that were the case, you wouldn't be backpedaling so fast now.
>>
>>25610713
So you're saying men do only see women as baby-making machines? Disgusting.
>>
>>25610721
I don't believe there is a literal secret society, no. You say it may as well be, for all intents and purposes, so I went along with that. Stop getting upset over something you said.

No, I never said those people don't exist. That's like saying
>you don't believe that dogs can communicate telephatically and are secretly plotting to take over the world? Then you don't believe dogs exist

No, I'm not. What you're saying is completely baseless, and you're butthurt because I don't believe that there is an active conspiracy to keep the classes from interbreeding.
>>
>>25610742
I didn't backpedal whatsoever, I stood my ground and said exactly what I was saying before, but explained it in more detail so your tumblr-ridden mind could comprehend it.

Stay triggered.
>>
>>25610713
>want to be seen as a person and not as a machine
>lol just don't get married then

Men truly are filth.
>>
>>25610766
You didn't stand your ground though. You exposed your view of women as accessories to you rather than people and backpedaled fast when exposed about it. Don't go mass shooting women now for this, beta.
>>
>>25610752
No? I'm saying if your life is fine and you feel fulfilled with your hobbies and are worried about losing that in a marriage you might as well stay where you are.
>>25610771
It seemed to me that you were satisfied where you are and concerned about a stifling marriage, if you're happy as you are I just didn't see the need to take the risk.
I'm not going to argue for how all men do or don't act or what they do or don't want because the simple answer is you don't marry all men and if you do want to get married just screen out the ones you don't want.
>>
File: 1451113388796.jpg (183KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1451113388796.jpg
183KB, 1440x1440px
>>25610790
So are you a troll or actually a little slow? You're basing this entirely off of me using the word "supplement". I didn't backpedal, and you're not saying how I backpedaled, you're just saying the same nonsense.
>>
>>25610648
Is your argument that a man has no right to pick a partner, because that somehow oppresses women?

If anything, he is respecting the will of women by avoiding relationships with those he finds incompatible.
>>
>>25610758

>secret society
>conspiracy

These are all your terms that you have brought up and chosen to focus on. What I'm saying isn't baseless in the slightest. You're the idiot twisting it into some retarded conspiracy nonsense and getting snarky and hostile.

How many genuinely upper class people do you know?..... Exactly
>>
>>25610808
The possibility of finding a decent husband who is useful, helpful, and doesn't bitch or turn violent when the woman does want she wants doesn't even occur to you?

>if you do want to get married just screen out the ones you don't want

No shit sherlock. It's what all women already do, that's why the people on here are permavirgins.
>>
>>25610825
I know a lot, because I went to high school with them. Kids from families who made $500,000+ a year, and many of the higher class kids would date middle-to-lower class. Maybe you live in India and are speaking about your Caste system, but where I live it's not at all uncommon to date outside your class.
>>
>>25610809
You're the retard troll from the abortion thread last night. With those views I can see why you don't have a gf.
>>
>>25610856
Nah, wasn't in any abortion thread last night.

Good attempt at trolling, but more than making me mad you just confused me, 5/10 since I am still replying I guess, you did fine I guess.
>>
>>25610817
I'm just saying if you think women don't have a mind of their own you're sorely mistaken and if you think you can abuse a woman just because you're desperate to find a gf then you need to be put down.
>>
Being in a relationship is what you do once you decide you no longer want any time to yourself, or to do anything you enjoy ever again
>>
>>25610845
>The possibility of finding a decent husband who is useful, helpful, and doesn't bitch or turn violent when the woman does want she wants doesn't even occur to you?
Sure whatever I just don't care about arguing for or against those likelihoods, you didn't seem that bothered with your life so why does the small possibility of something you don't need bother you?
>>
>>25610876
>Nah, wasn't in any abortion thread last night.
>posts the exact same retarded shit with the exact same troll pictures
>>
>>25610882
He never said women don't have a mind of their own? You just got triggered that he said "supplement", he wasn't even referring to women as supplements, he was saying certain people's presences can make you happier. It was pretty easily understood by everyone who wasn't you.
>>
>>25610886
That's what you should be asking yourself anon with how bitchy you're being.
>>
>>25610574
This is fake, right? It's exactly what r9k has described women do.
>>
>>25610901
I wasn't in any abortion thread last night. Look up my the filename of the picture on desustorage if you don't believe me, it will be different. You are really grasping at straws here.
>>
>>25610915
I'm not, just chiming in.
>>
>>25610911
It's not other people's preferences that make you happier, it's the coincidence that other people's preferences match with yours.

Which is what this board doesn't seem to get in regards to women and just expect thems to be programmable objects suited 100% to you.
>>
>>25610954
No shit, thank you for explaining how attraction works.

OP never said that he wants a blank slate, object woman to program and make his own. He is specifically looking for a woman who shares interests and has similar views. How is that in any way relating to what you're talking about?

If you're not trolling then you are one of the dumbest human beings I've ever come across.
>>
>>25610938
Chiming in to bitch.
>>
>>25610930
I can change filenames too when I want to troll, troll.
>>
>>25610970
Yes, that's you, sperging out on multiple people in this thread while acting like a dense retard.
>>
>>25610983
Confirmed for chick who spends 12 hours a day on /soc/.
>>
>>25610851

$500k a year isn't upper class. It's barely upper middle. You really don't get what or who I'm talking about at all - just admit it.

I have a relative who did really well for herself - she's a lawyer, he's been with IBM for a really long time. To you or I, they are filthy rich. They live in an exclusive neighbourhood, they sent their kids to exclusive schools that have cost easily in the mid six figures in fees. The kids and I have talked about how their peers basically treat them like they are poor because they are descended from old money or their fathers own or run multinationals and they look down on people who have actually had to work.

Imagine that I'm talking about a tier or so below those people - but the attitude is effectively the same.
>>
>>25610968
If that were genuinely what he wants. But he is posting on r9k where bitter males whine about women not being blank slates all the time so I stand my opinion that he just backpedaled when called out on his shit.
>>
>>25610992
Don't projecting yourself on me, anon.
>>
>>25611002
*/r9k/
desu desu
>>
>>25609272
I am also you. Hoping uni will fix my life. Probably won't.
>>
>>25610851
Let me tell you something. You're going to see your peers start to differentiate by class right quick. Public schooling is something you can all have in common, but once you all start to have lives of your own, vast chasms of experience will open up between you.
>>
>>25610983
You really are retarded.
You came into my thread and spewed dumb, baseless opinions, then called me a troll?

You must be mentally challenged, or a good troll. Either way, you're retarded.
>>25611008
Nah I won't admit it, because it's not true. All it takes is one member of any of those families to fuck someone who isn't part of that secret society class of old money, and it would be proven false, and I guarantee it has happened before. I don't see why this is so important to you that I concede that there is a wholesome secret society of rich people we could never get involved in. It's just not true.

If you're gonna say $500,000 a year is barely upper middle when it is more than 10 times the median income of American households, then you're just plain wrong.
>>
>>25611009
He never said any of that though, you just assumed for no reason. He never backpedaled because he never said that in the first place. What you're saying is not grounded in reality whatsoever, and every poster can see this but you.
>>
>>25611060
OP, don't be mad just because you got called out on your shit. :^)
>>
>>25611060
>All it takes is one member of any of those families to fuck someone who isn't part of that secret society class
Done.
news DOT com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/kate-rothschild-alarms-friends-with-rapper-boyfriend-new-party-lifestyle/story-fn907478-1226840102466
>>
>>25611079
Don't be mad just because /r9k/ isn't tumblr :)
>>
>>25611008
>$500k a year isn't upper class. It's barely upper middle
Oh, come on, now. You know that isn't true.
>>
>>25611076
Quit grasping at straws OP, you tried and you got found out, it was inevitable by virtue of being on /r9k/.

>What you're saying is not grounded in reality
Elliot dude. Started out just like OP whining about women just like OP, posting on this very board, and you've seen how he ended up. Not to mention all other bitter male virgin mass shnooters. If he were genuine he wouldn't have posted here looking for other males to bitch about dem horrible wymmin with. The fact he chose to start a thread here is what exposes his lies.
>>
>>25611128
I'm not OP.

Why don't you just go back to tumblr?
>>
>>25611060
>All it takes is one member of any of those families to fuck someone who isn't part of that secret society class of old money, and it would be proven false, and I guarantee it has happened before. I don't see why this is so important to you that I concede that there is a wholesome secret society of rich people we could never get involved in. It's just not true.

Wot. You're the one that invented this secret society of wealthy people that exclusively mate among themselves.

All that guy was trying to tell you is that people tend to sort themselves by class, and you're probably not in the right one to get what you want.
>>
File: 1452194303143.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1452194303143.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>25611128
>Elliot dude. Started out just like OP whining about women just like OP, posting on this very board
>Elliot rodgers posted on /r9k/
Oh shit son I thought it was just misc, show me the archives desustorage is a click away!
>>
File: tips glass.jpg (29KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
tips glass.jpg
29KB, 306x423px
>>25609056
>I didn't want to start a thread bitching about women by bitching about women guise, I'm a Supreme Gentlemen :^)
>>
>>25611146
He's literally telling me that there is, in his words,
>what may as well be a secret society of wealthy people
that mate among themselves.

I agree, people tend to sort themselves by class. That's obvious, because people of the same class purchase similarly priced homes, which are in the same neighborhood, so they spend the most time around people of the same class.

But to say that there is a special class of wholesome people who never date outside their class is ridiculous.
>>
>>25611171
Good posting, samefag. You really showed me.
>>
>>25611187
>But to say that there is a special class of wholesome people who never date outside their class is ridiculous
The amish may lose kids to the outside but they don't truly mingle with outsiders.
>>
>>25609056
The fact you call trash any woman who doesn't fit your agenda exposes your misogyny.
>>
File: tumblr_n9reddaNb71tbqkueo1_1280.jpg (223KB, 898x449px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9reddaNb71tbqkueo1_1280.jpg
223KB, 898x449px
>>25609322
Lmao this
I'm a second year at uni anon and trust me most girls are as vapid as you would imagine and it just gets worse at uni
Pursue their holes if you must but don't put too much effort into it
>>
File: 1389970354176.jpg (62KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
1389970354176.jpg
62KB, 400x480px
>>25609056

>I want to believe that in these 4 years I will meet a woman who isn't a complete slut

Okay, they are kind of rare depending on your definition of a slut. As long as you don't want a woman who is a kissless virgin, you should be okay. Don't write off a girl for having one or even two boyfriends in the past. If she's had more than that she's a whore, if she's attractive and has had less than that, then she's crazy. If she's attractive and a virgin still, then your punk ass isn't going to be good enough for her if we are honest.

>and has some interests besides her own appearance

This is still doable, it isn't too rare to find a girl that just dresses for comfort, just has normal, long hair and minimal makeup. Girls like that can be down to earth, comfy, and fun.

>and social media

Give up, go home. It isn't happening. Even the most coy, shy, innocent girl you've ever seen is on snapchat, instagram, twitter, facebook and what have you, and all of them have tumblr.
>>
>>25611208
You certainly don't think less of people who don't fit your agenda right? :^)
>>
>>25611207
The fact that there exists exceptions shows that what he is asserting is false- there is a chance that someone of that "exclusive" class would date outside the class, disproving that it is impossible to date anyone who's part of said "wholesome class".
>>25611208
>post counter does not go up with this post
Gee I wonder who this could be...
>>25611171
>>25611128
>>25611079
I'm sorry that this isn't tumblr. You and me, let's work really really hard to make this a safer space for women, okay? :)
>>25611229
Thank you for being a reasonable human.
>>
>>25611229
Unlike you and Elliott, I don't have an agenda and I don't go mass shooting people for not wanting to have a relationship with me. ;^)
>>
>>25611264
Here is your reply, tumblr
>>
>>25611257
OP we know it's you. You've gotten really pathetic now.
>>
>>25611276
I am OP, I never said I am not OP. Hence why I am replying to posts directed at the OP (me). Good job following the conversation I guess?
>>
>>25611290
At this point it's pretty obvious you're pretending to be a woman to argue with yourself.
>>
>>25611290
Yeah that's the point. Your troll thread has turned completely pathetic and you're still replying.
>>
>>25611257
>The fact that there exists exceptions shows that what he is asserting is false- there is a chance that someone of that "exclusive" class would date outside the class, disproving that it is impossible to date anyone who's part of said "wholesome class".
Sort of but it's the exception that proves the rule, it's so unusual that it goes to show just how unlikely it is however you can't say it's impossible anymore.
>>25611314
>>25611336
>civil troll thread
Pretty lame troll desu
>>
File: 1435509297069.jpg (63KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1435509297069.jpg
63KB, 500x708px
>>25611314
????
ok
>>25611336
>troll thread
How is this a troll thread in any way?
I was asking if it's possible I will meet any compatible women during uni. Is that trolling?
>>
>>25611352
>Sort of but it's the exception that proves the rule
You know what? I'll admit it, you are right. The fact that it is notable to me actually does kind of prove the rule. Sorry I was a faggot.
>>
File: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>25611352
>thinks he's being civil
>>
>>25611060
>All it takes is one member of any of those families to fuck someone who isn't part of that secret society class of old money, and it would be proven false,

>fuck someone
>your OP is about a GF

Nice goalpost shift.

$500k is barely upper middle. Upper middle class is millionaire tier. Upper class is multi-millions to billions AND family history tier.

>>25611146

Thank you for understanding what this anon is being such a pointlessly retarded bitch about.

>>25611187

Those aren't my words. They're yours and I've corrected your misinterpretation numerous times and yet you continue to cling to it.

You seem to have a thing for rewriting what other people say to suit your purposes.

There is a class of people who won't date you or take you seriously or ever allow you into their lives in any meaningful way. Cry all you like. Lash out. It doesn't make it any less true
>>
File: 1427849251908.gif (992KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1427849251908.gif
992KB, 500x281px
>>25611384
I only have love you for though, I'm only slightly mean because ilu2much <3
>>
>>25611362
>I was asking if it's possible I will meet any compatible women during uni, is that trolling?

These two sentences are not compatible with each other. If you were merely looking for a compatible companion, you wouldn't have the felt the need to be bitter and trollish toward those who aren't to the point of calling them trash in a typical /r9k/ inflammatory way. You started a troll thread and now you're backpedaling even about this while samefagging not to out yourself as a total faggot.
>>
>>25611429
I only have two friends and I think one of them doesn't even want to be my friend anymore...
>>
I'll tell you what I've learned from my first year:

> most good girls will try to hold on to their existing long-term relationships for most of the first year, even if it's long-distance (they usually fail)
> girls who try to be "cool" and "just like one of the guys" are usually sluts with personality disorders
> good girls have basically no hobbies apart from watching Netflix
> the vast majority of girls are left-leaning. I'm sure that if you can find one who's not strongly opinionated you can redpill her though

Most importantly though, you need to work on making yourself attractive. It took me half of the first year to realise that I needed to stop looking like a metal head autist if I wanted a good girl. Start lifting and thinking about how you dress/your haircut now, whilst you still have plenty of time.
>>
>>25611387
>nice goalpost shift
By fucking someone I mean dating them, where I'm from it's implied that if you're fucking someone you're dating them.

>$500k is barely upper middle

See pic related, it was the highest amount I could find for upper class. Most studies consider $200k+ upper class. $100k+ is upper middle.

You said it may as well be a secret society, making a distinction between may as well be and not actually is important, and you said may as well be. I don't say 4chan may as well be infinitechan, because they are two different things.
>>
>>25611429
Man you really are pathetic.
>>
>>25611445
Sometimes people drift apart it's okay, just put yourself out there and you may find new friends.
>>25611459
ilu2
>>
>>25611440
If he were merely looking for someone compatible he wouldn't have posted on r9k where bitter virgins look for every excuse to hate on women.
>>
>>25611454
>I don't say 4chan may as well be infinitechan, because they are two different things.

But 4chan may as well be infinitechan.
>>
>>25611440
So you are triggered that I used vernacular that is common/expected on this board?
Doing that makes me a troll?

Just because an offhand comment I said makes you mad doesn't mean I am a troll. Do you think Obama is a troll who is plotting to make YOU mad when he says something you disagree with?

I have not been samefagging either. You are the one who samefagged, the poster count has not gone up every time you make a post that is not in reply to me, but is inflammatory towards me. You're trying to make it look like it's more than just you and
>>25611387
who disagree with me, when really it's just you and him.
>>
File: upper class.jpg (14KB, 411x67px) Image search: [Google]
upper class.jpg
14KB, 411x67px
>>25611454
Forgot pic, sorry.
>>25611494
infinitechan is much slower, less mainstream, and is obviously a different website. If it were exactly 4chan, same population, same layout, same boards, same everything, I would say it "may as well be".
>>
>>25611451
>even if it's long-distance (they usually fail)
I'd imagine guaranteed to fail I've never heard of those working unless it starts long-distance and they close the gap (meeting online).
>>
>>25611505
If your declared intentions had been genuine you wouldn't have posted on this board in the first place. That vernacular is common and expected because this board is filled with bitter, inferior virgin men looking to vent about their misery, not realizing said misery is all their own doing. Your knowingly making inflammatory statements like that on this board only to feign innocence when exposed about it is what makes you a troll. A bad one considering you don't even realize what a retard you are.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s12Gu2Ta5lMr
>>
>>25611551
>"she" doesn't know what troll means
Wow
Back to tumblr

Not even going to bother to continue to argue with you. If you don't like this board or the implications of the common vernacular, you are free to leave. I'm going to go to bed now.

Stay mad :)
>>
>>25611530
>infinitechan is much slower, less mainstream, and is obviously a different website.
What? A different website? Say it ain't so, Joe.

Serious question. Have you been diagnosed with autism?
>>
you're an idiot if you think you're going to find a great woman by chance IRL

use the technology you have available to you, make accounts on various dating sites and start filtering the fuck out of those bitches
>>
>>25611572
And when exposed to the truth he resorts to false ad hominems and flounces away from the conversation, just like your common bad troll.
OP learn to troll better next time.
>>
>>25609056

>meet a woman who isn't a complete slut, and has some interests besides her own appearance and social media.
>Because I want to find a non slut, kind, intelligent, film-loving woman to make my wife.
>Is there a chance?
Sure, there's a chance. Uni is a bad place for it though. You'd have more luck just about anywhere else, with girls already working, other kinds of adult education... Uni has a very toxic culture generally that will turn most girl into drunken whores.

Girls in uni will generally be 20+, already jaded, had a boyfriend, dumped him, fucked 20 guys at a club...
You're young though, you should look for younger girls. preferably 15 or so. Look for high school girls.

>Or are all women actually trash
Kinda. there's decent girl out there, I know because I'm in a relationship with one. But you need to learn what women are. Protip: they aren't angels like feminists say. Even the rare good girls have huge issues simply because they are female.
>>
>>25611600
>on various dating sites
You will never find a decent woman there, that's for sure. Unless you're into really fat ones maybe.
>>
I started uni and they all seemed generic
+ I'm too boring to have anything to talk to anyone about
>>
women o
>>
>>25609056
Not unless you go to parties and social events.
When it comes to the academic aspects, people go to class and keep to themselves.
9/10 students are reserved and somewhat reclusive
>>
>>25611757
>Not unless you go to parties and social events.
But he said he didn't want sluts.
>>
>>25611789
He said a woman, not some tomboy girl with green hair
He doesnt have to attend parties, he could go to events instead
>>
>>25611719

what course are you on though anon?
>>
>>25609056

>i'm 18

leave this board and never return, you still have a chance
>>
Decent women come along once in a blue moon.
>>
>find a not complete slut in any uni

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

but ano its time to experiment and "find yerself" while there

you know like beinge drink and YOLO and all that good normie stuffs

you know im right its just how realiti is.
>>
>>25609325
38 you retard read your own source
>>
>>25609569
yes op if yer reading this put yer balls to the wall
cause real lifes gonna well you get the idea ;)
>>
>>25613839
I went with the no sexual contact at all column, didn't even think to check just vaginal though I see that makes more sense.
>>
>>25610884
Geez man I'm 24 and I never really understood why I was never interested in a relationship until you made this point. God is Great!
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.