[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you shave your pubic hair?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1330228061048.jpg (79KB, 737x545px) Image search: [Google]
1330228061048.jpg
79KB, 737x545px
Do you shave your pubic hair?
>>
Yep, feels good man.
>>
No im not a fgt
>>
Only because it makes my dingus look bigger
>>
yes, sometimes just my balls so my scrotum feels smooth :3
>>
No, fuck that prickly stabby shit.
I trim irregularly.
>>
No, I let it grow and dont give a fuck.
Never had negative comment on it so far.
>>
>>25608770
Yeah mang. Shit starts to smell bad in the summertime cause of all the sweat.

I do shower every day and I wash that shit up right, but no hair smells better and feels generally cleaner. Plus my girl puts my weiner in her mouth more often.
>>
What's the point? Nobody is going to see it anyway.
>>
>>25608770
tfw my gf actually hates it when i shave my nuts
says it irritates her lady parts when we fuck

is this a good or bad thing?
>>
I wax and is really slow for growing so I do not do this often.
>>
>>25608914
I would guess you're just not shaving close enough. If those hairs are a even 1/4 inch long they are prickly as fuck. I trim first with a beard trimmer, than use a legit razor on as much surface area as I can without risking cutting my unit. My girl loves it.
>>
File: get le out.png (49KB, 674x511px) Image search: [Google]
get le out.png
49KB, 674x511px
>>25608914
>my gf
it's a bad thing
>>
>>25608961
Thanks desu, i only shaved with beard trimmer before

>tfw i always used my older brothers razor during highschool
>>
>>25608770
I time the hairs of my dick shaft with a pair of small scissors I think are for toenails every few months, but otherwise no.
>>
>>25608770
I did it yesterday because I was curious about what life was like without pubes and I regret it. I'm so small flaccid it's practically a little boy's penis. I guess it might be worth it if I were dating/fucking a female pedo.
>>
I usually shave. Recently I went through "Operation Reforestation" and let it grow for a few months and it was nice have hair there for a while. Just ended it last week and I gotta say shaved is better.
>>
>>25609000
checked.

that's cold as ice. I definitely cut my johnson like 2 weeks ago with a fucking gilette mach5 or whatever it is. Small surface cut, but still....gotta slow down and take my time. Shit's not a game.
>>
I really want to try shaving my entire body. Like, everything except the hair on my scalp and my eyebrows.

But I'm worried people will be able to tell and that they'll think I'm a faggot. Especially my parents. They already worry about me being a pathetic NEET. If they think I'm some sort of crossdresser they'll probably kick me out.

I just want to start from scratch. It'll be like putting my body on reset. Does anyone else ever get this feel? I'll do it eventually.

The other problem is that I literally want to shave my entire body. Even the peach fuzz on my back and shoulders and shit, and I can't do that by myself. So it's impossible anyway. ;_;
>>
>>25609028
Did it look bigger flaccid with the hair? As far as I know that's never the case/impossible
>>
>>25609074
I used to think about doing that in high school.Just wondered what it would be like. Now I'm glad I never did it.

Some things you don't have to try once. Like Anal sex with men. Sure the prostate stimulation could feel great, but at the end of your life you'll be glad you didn't try it.
>>
>>25609133
It looked a little bigger if the hair was well-maintained. I think it looked best when the hair was a little under the length of a fingertip.
>>
No, and I'll never have a reason to.
>>
It's Dark Souls hard to shave my penis, balls, and ass since I'm a really hairy guy. Still have to shave my asshole though.
>>
Only from my shaft. It makes fapping better.
>>
File: 1415776875229.gif (867KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1415776875229.gif
867KB, 500x250px
hardly ever since nobody is going to see it, but on the rare few events that I do it feels super soft and nice

>tfw stroking silky soft innie pussy

on that train of thought how do roasties shave without mutilating themselves?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.