[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone in this thread gets a reply. Feel free to talk to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: 90GKX.gif (431KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
90GKX.gif
431KB, 500x333px
Everyone in this thread gets a reply.
Feel free to talk to me about anything going on in your life and I'll talk back!
>>
>>25607939
Hey anon, it's 2 AM and I'm listening to the cardigans and drinking coca cola, how about you
>>
>>25607987
I'm good! I'm listening to Lord Huron. Just got back from watching the movie Hateful Eight! I'm going to listen to the Cardigans now. I like bands that have a female lead singer.
>>
File: image.png (717KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
717KB, 1280x720px
i am lonely but everyone i talk to either sounds like a dick, normie, or robot manchild, and I only get to talk to one of the people I find cool every 3 days, but I don't know how to fix this, I want more cool people to talk with
>>
Hey OP. I'm going into the last few weeks of the semester and I'm doing a shit ton of studying. It's a lot of work. But as a senior, the second semester of school counts for nothing. Looking forward to staying at home being a weeb and playing vidya. Got any ideas for shit I should do with all the free time?
>>
>>25608046
Emmerdale is my favourite album of theirs, Rise & Shine is the best track on there.
>>
File: 1438710816530.png (221KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
1438710816530.png
221KB, 600x419px
My dog died last night. It was very unexpected and after a pretty routine surgical procedure.

The whole feeling of the house changed, it feels alien.

I cant get the event out of my head. It wont be the same without her around.

Gonna get baked off some Gorilla Glue #4 and try to chill out.
>>
>>25608060
There's nothing wrong if you don't find compatibility with everyone. You're not seeking relationship with every person right? I'm kind of the same way, I value quality over quantity. How come you can only talk to the person every 3 days? I use messenger a lot to talk to my friends that are distant pretty frequently, a lot of normies think it's weird, but for me some of my best friends are the ones I've kept in contact with through messenger. And don't worry about tolerating others, I hate sharing my thoughts and life with a person I can't relate to.

>>25608076
Congrats for when you graduate! Have you secured a job yet? If so work on that! Maybe try to pick up a hobby or activity that involves going outside. It may not be your forte to do so, but when this semester ends and all you'll have to remember by is vidya and being a weeb, it won't be too memorable. Get into the gym. Play some pick up basketball, I started that in college with 0 experience and now I find it fun. Otherwise if you can afford it travel! If not work a part-time job. Extra cash is always nice.
>>
How do I tell my mom I'm failing college and want to drop out before we get into even more debt?
>>
>>25608152
I'm listening to it now! Thanks for the recommendation! I like the upbeat jam! They remind me a lot of Metric and Yeah Yeah Yeahs if you haven't heard of them. How come you're up so late?
>>
>>25608227
Before you do that, may I ask why you are dropping out? What do you plan to do with your life? I get college is expensive, but it has a wide-array of resources to help. But if your plans differs from that, then I'm hoping you have a back up career path. Otherwise maybe you haven't found the correct major/career yet. I tended to do really bad in my non-major classes because I was always too busy working on my major, like learning the material was like breathing.
>>
>>25608166
>>25608166
I know exactly how you feel. My kitten had a fever and I took her to the vet and it turned out she had a failing kidney and eventually passed. The best you can do is think that you provided for her and in her mind, she was incredibly excited to see you each time.
Deaths happen. Take the time to grieve, but realize you only helped your dog to a better life.
>>
>>25608227
Christ dude just tell her now, I would just casually mention it at dinner and pretend it's not a big deal

like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiF_SMobzMk

"burned"
>>
File: aUrI8iI.jpg (24KB, 1174x880px) Image search: [Google]
aUrI8iI.jpg
24KB, 1174x880px
>>25608343
I try to take solace in this. its just hard saying bye to a decade long friend, that never had any conditions to the relationship.
>>
File: image.png (820KB, 835x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
820KB, 835x720px
>>25608177
oh, it's a person on IRC, and I only have messenger/Facebook as a joke and because one other friend from 4chan wants to talk to me sometimes, but I don't really like him either
>>
Sometime I wish I was never born in the first place.
>>
Very lonely and dejected and the potential s/o is losing interest in me.
Furthermore, I need and want to study, but it's 2:56 AM and will wake roomies up.
I haven't read in a while and it makes me feel like shit.
I may drink leftover wine.
>>
I was getting by ok up until this year. I use to have a tight knit friend group since like grade 5. This year they kinda stopped talking to eachother and are just non stop partying, having sex, or hanging out with a girlfriend.

Whenever I text them they either say they are doing family shit or don't respond when I find out they're getting drunk or at a party. It's not that they don't like me, it's cause when they make plans with other people, I just happen to be the one cut off when there can only be a certain amount of people. C'mon, whats one more person? In fact, one of them had the nerve to call me today, telling me that his sister would pay me for weed, and that she needed it for herself and four other people...and I saw some social media post later where its him and 4 other acquiatinces doing some party shit.

Tbh I really don't give a shit about life anymore. I've been engaging in some passive suicidle behavior recently and recieve normie praise/attention/popularity for it. I stopped taking life seriously so I could stop feeling withdrawal from being lonely. as long as I know theres a way out im fine, I'm not gonna intentionally kill myself or anything, it just helps, and ill probly get over it next year.

Not autistic either for what its worth. Just mildly paranoid schizophrenic. I don't usually tell people so they don't think I'm weird. But I sorta have that reputation since people know how I can get when I'm off my meds.
>>
>>25608393
Honestly pets are great. The unconditional love they have for you is irreplaceable. When I'm down I usually like watching movies or eating. I'm not obese, but I do like dim sum and indian buffets. Treat yourself to something. What I like to do, and it kind of hurts at first, hold onto one of their toys. Pick their favorite one and just keep it. Having the whole bunch will only hurt you, but keep them in remembrance with their favorite toy and you can always look back. You'll be it fine, Anon! Promise! :)
>>
>>25607939
i really just want a reply is all
>>
File: 1443596711506.jpg (10KB, 161x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443596711506.jpg
10KB, 161x250px
>>25607939
Well, I'm pretty much fucked at this point.

Today I was informed that I was being kicked out of my senior project class because I didn't complete one of the prereqs (one that I didn't even know about) which now sets me back a whole year in terms of graduation because it's a 2 quarter sequence and the earliest I can complete the prereq is next quarter and the beginning of the sequence isn't offered in the summer.

Also, I'm extremely depressed and only getting worse. Not to mention, but I'm also extremely suicidal as a consequence. I'll probably be dead by the end of the month. I just feel so empty. I don't feel sad , guilty, upset, or anything like that. I'm just an emotionless void. Anything that was there is just gone now. I've lost all hope, joy, and happiness and life really feels like it's just not worth living right now.

To add to this is crushing loneliness which is what kicked off my depression and made me the pathetic, dumbass piece of shit I am today.

Really, the only thing that is likely to save me is someone or something that gives me a sense of hope and a reason to keep on living. At this point though, I have neither.
>>
>>25608420
How come?! I guarantee there is someone who would be happy to see you right about now! I'm excited to talk to you and we only just met!

>>25608428
Would you really want to fight for a person who doesn't think you're interesting? If it happens that they lose interest in you, you should reciprocate. Or realistically ask about it. As someone that's pretty paranoid, I used to ask my friend's about a situation with my relationships, but only you and your S/O will know what's truly going on and you can assess. Plus, if you're single you never have to worry about fluctuations in a relationship and can maybe move on to another person that will be more compatible with you! Or maybe you're overthinking and something is going on with your s/o. Go study! Do you have a room? Are you in a dorm? Is there lounge space near you? Even I'm working when no one is replying here :)
>>
>>25608509
Hi! :) wish granted!! Hope all is well!
>>
File: 1391006534294.jpg (81KB, 540x469px) Image search: [Google]
1391006534294.jpg
81KB, 540x469px
>>25608472
I hate this shit, and that is exactly what has become of my group of friends. I thought this constant party lifestyle would end around 23.

Also everyone one of my friends is whiped to the extreme by there girlfriends. To the point that they spend all free time with them, even if they live together.

>>25608477
Thanks anon i needed this. Getting baked helps too, helps me focus on the positive aspects of her life.
>>
What's the point of this thread? Is some normie taking pity on us again and trying to "brighten up" our day?
>>
>>25608554
Hey man, if that's what's going on, it works for me, I'll take pity any day
>>
File: feeeeeels.jpg (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
feeeeeels.jpg
9KB, 222x227px
I have a gf, 6/10, she gives me mad pussy at least once a week + blowjob week when on period

feels good senpai
>>
>>25608515
Maybe talk to your school advisor/department head about any alternative solution?

I'm sorry to hear about the depression! I don't know your backstory, but I don't think ending it will be a solution. I think you just have to keep in mind what is still important in your life and see past ending your life. You have a lot of potential to still attain and going away won't solve anything. You're missing out on a lot of potential happiness.

I think you aren't as lonely as you think you are. Do you have any person you regularly talk to? Also there's nothing wrong with being alone. Sometimes it's alright if 4chan is a place where you go to socialize, I've been in that spot and it's sometimes nice to know an anon will always be there to call me a faggot.
Feel free to keep talking to me and I'll be here for you. Pr
>>
>>25608665
Nice! Why not up the frequency?
>>
>>25608554
For anyone who needs to be heard and talked to!
>>
>>25608741
There's not really anyone I talk to regularly.

I usually don't come to 4chan to socialize, I just peruse threads and drop a post here and there. I don't try to actively engage in discussion on here.

Also, there's a fundamental difference between being alone and being lonely, though the two are somewhat related in the sense that loneliness can precipitate from extended periods of being alone. In my case however, I've never been truly alone, I've had roommates, I have classmates, I've had coworkers and colleagues, I could go on. The loneliness arose from a sort of emotional and personality disconnect between myself and my peers. I couldn't associate with them in a meaningful, social manner and they certainly didn't want to associate with me in any way

As for an alternative solution, there isn't one. The department is fairly strict about the requirements, it's rare to get a prereq override unless you really know the professor you're going to be taking the class from. Also, being allowed to take a prereq concurrently with its respective class is very rare, they usually only do so under extenuating circumstances.

At this point I'm considering just switching majors since I have many of the requirements for the other major I'm considering already fulfilled and can finish the rest in a year.
>>
>>25608886
This forsure. If you want to do the nasty more than she does, or vice versa is can become a relationshit issue.
>>
>>25608970
A temporary solution could be to play video games. That usually involves interactions with other people and isn't too bad, plus it's fun.

On the topic of loneliness, do you have a strong passion for an activities/career? I made a lot of my closest friends from people in the same field as me because they usually understand the same issues I go through.

Also you should still try, the school wants you to graduate as soon as possible to make themselves look better. They're humans too so there's a chance of understanding and sympathy. It can't hurt right? It sounds like an extenuating circumstance to me. Otherwise if you really don't care what major you end with, that doesn't sound like a bad plan! Just be careful for it to not hurt you in the long run when jobs want a specific major.
>>
how do I keep the needy/insecure bitch inside of me at bay, it's very unbecoming of a guy
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.