[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I prefer Asian women" That's code for "I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

>"I prefer Asian women"

That's code for "I couldn't get a white girl, so I settle for the next race with pale skin". Let's face it, the reason you go after Asian girls is that you aim for the lowest hanging fruit.

In order for a woman to be hot, she needs a certain kind of facial structure. Asian women cannot have this facial structure, it is physically impossible, even with surgery. I'm not bullshitting you either, let me give an analysis for you on the attractive features and why asians are not attractive:

>deepset eyes and slightly protruding brow, asian girls have a flat brow and bulging eyes like a frog or lizard
>elegant shaped nose with nasal bridge that flopes out gently, asian noses are flat and roundish and suddenly jut out the face
>high cheekbones that are well defined and slope into a narrowish face, asian women have fat and chubby cheeks that look too round and blobby
>tall (at least 5'7''), but petite stature, asian women are generally short and stubby
>well defined but feminine chin, asian women have tiny chins that look weak as hell

Sorry but asian women cannot compete with white women. Fat ugly white women sure, but actual good looking ones? Asian women are outclassed.

Aryan women ITT
>>
>>25607738
>...you aim for the lowest hanging fruit.
And why shouldn't I? Are you SLUT SHAMING ME YOU WHORE?!
>>
Fruit falls from the tree eventually, you can act all high and mighty up there now, but when you fall and rot, you only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>25607738

>White women.
>Not rotting on the ground.

Asian women are the best fruit. And check it out... they're in reach!
>>
>>25607738
>tfw I'm Danish a gorgeous Danish woman and I'm dutch background
feels good man...
>>
File: Calle_borjesson_asians.jpg (202KB, 703x206px) Image search: [Google]
Calle_borjesson_asians.jpg
202KB, 703x206px
>b-b-but muh beta providers! Where have they gone?!
>>
>>25607738
>That's code for "I couldn't get a white girl, so I settle for the next race with pale skin". Let's face it, the reason you go after Asian girls is that you aim for the lowest hanging fruit.

Well yes, I'm not very attractive.
>>
File: 1376227630191.png (2MB, 952x1805px) Image search: [Google]
1376227630191.png
2MB, 952x1805px
The most attractive girls are White, but a lot of Asian girls out there are more attractive than a lot of White girls. Plus Eurasian girls are really cute.
>>
don't bother trying to argue with weebshits about how asian women actually are they never leave their house and think chinks behave and look like they do in their cartoons.

if you do want to piss them off though tell them about how asians aren't the pure innocent waifus they think they are and are more likely to be into more degrading and tastless shit than even katie cumbucket
>>
File: aryan beauty.jpg (29KB, 337x400px) Image search: [Google]
aryan beauty.jpg
29KB, 337x400px
>Hey anon, you wanna go for a ride on me once tyrone is done? ;)
>>
>>25607738

>Certain facial structure is what makes a woman a good lover, friend, confidant, wife, mother...

I'm fucking amazed you bother to call yourself Aryan when you just think like a nigger.
>>
>>25607738
t. Jealous Roastie

smhtbhfamily
>>
>>25607802
A lot of white girls (except slavs for the most part) have bad cases of manface, senpai. White with a dash of asian just combines the best of both worlds, they look like fucking anime characters.
>>
>>25607738
>Let's face it, the reason you go after Asian girls is that you aim for the lowest hanging fruit.
That's code for "I hate it when people have different tastes than mine, and try to rationalize that they're objectively wrong"
>>
>>25607821

THIS ROAST DON'T GET NO WARMER THAN THIS.
>>
File: 1428267316681.png (411KB, 680x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428267316681.png
411KB, 680x720px
>>25607849
I'm glad you understand now young kohai.
>>
File: 54621.gif (1MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
54621.gif
1MB, 275x154px
>>25607738
Those nostrils...
>>
File: victoria flamel.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
victoria flamel.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>25607901
489 wjo's this guy?
>>
get fucking rekt you weebs
>>
File: absolute-madman.jpg (16KB, 185x254px) Image search: [Google]
absolute-madman.jpg
16KB, 185x254px
>>25607738
>Aryan women
I prefer brunettes t.b.h
Don't care if blonde goes extinct
>>
>>25607738
don't worry femanon stop being salty ill save you from lonliness
>>
>>25607802
Thats just wrong. Asian and White girls are pretty low on the cute girl race tier list
>>
> you aim for the lowest hanging fruit

No, the lowest hanging fruit are Indian women
>>
>hispanic
>dating half white half japanese girl

I wonder how fucked up our children will be, at least I'm pale as fuck so they won't be niggers.
>>
>>25607802
The bottom girl and the two at the top are superb, especially the bottom one.
>>
>>25607901
Those nostrils are cute af you queer
>>
>>25607802
First girl and last girl are the same girl bruh, she has an instagram I'll try to find it.
>>
File: 1428735542751-2.png (32KB, 238x220px) Image search: [Google]
1428735542751-2.png
32KB, 238x220px
>>25608300
hmm...
I don't know anon
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.