[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rich practice girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1430573216363.jpg (79KB, 734x721px) Image search: [Google]
1430573216363.jpg
79KB, 734x721px
>mfw practice girl's family is rich

i was going to drop her, but in conversation she mentioned a "vacation house" so i was like wow you're a richfag and she starts admitting that her parents are lawyers and they have money and shit

should i stick around? i'm really not attracted to her but maybe i can score some cash or some free shit

i don't feel bad because women do this all the time
>>
A practice girl? What is this the 80s?
>>
File: 64264897.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
64264897.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>25606651
i agree with your logic
>>
>>25606651
desu senpai, be the best bf you can be to her for maximum networking, never let on she was a practice gf and never be cruel to her. stay with her for at least a year, being the best stand up guy and not look like the misogynistic sperg lord 4chan and your failures of parents made you, instead you want to look like a normal dude with stuff going on for you and ambition who just "didn't work out." to maintain this

- never cheat, at least don't get caught
- never be abusive verbally or physically (this includes some autistic version of red(dit) pill or pick up artistry "negging")
- always look like a complete normalfag to her parents and at least try to not lose composure in front of them
- buy her at least one super nice gift through wage cuckery or something so you don't look like such a poor and useless idiot

you want to stay at least a year in this relationship because that way you're guaranteed something nice for the holidays in 2016, you get to go on vacation with her, and you will never be forgotten by her rich fag parents. networking is literally the most important shit you could imagine. not just through her parents, but her and her parents rich fag friends.

finally, never say the love word unless you fall in love with this girl, you don't want to go in too deep.

signed,

F. Normie
>>
>>25606835
Also I am a massive faggot

signed,

F. Normie
>>
>>25606835
meh, i've already revealed my powerlevel to her because i don't fucking care and have nothing to lose, she knows i have no friends and spend most of my time on the internet, still wants the dick

and idk about that networking, then people would see me with her and i would be revealed for the bottom feeder that i am
>>
>>25606651
Sticking around is a trap unless it's just for free things.

It's not feasible to network with the intention of ditching her because your name will be mud, and wealthy people tend to look out for their wealthy friends.

Honestly, stick around until something better comes along and enjoy the easy sex
>>
>>25606835
I have to agree with F normie here. Just because women are evil whores doesn't mean we should. If we really are better than them we should prove it.
>>
>tfw average looking roastie let drop the fact that her parents bought her a fucking condo in the nicest part of town

What's the point tho? She's not going to give me fucking money and I'm not going to marry her. So I just made my excuses and left.
>>
>>25607304
>average looking

you arent a robot then, i'm messing with uggos and fatties just so i can level up and be happy with an average girl
>>
hahaha what a pathetic lot
>>
>>25606651
How the fuck did you get a practice gf when the meme is less than a week old.

Fucking normies I tell ya.
>>
>>25607304
Get her to buy you dinner, video games, take you on a vacation.

Pretend like you like her and get sex in return.

Find a new woman when you're bored.

This is literally all you have to do breh
>>
Do it do it do it
>>
>>25606651
Dude just because girls do it sometimes doesn't matter. You should still feel bad. That's the same as those bitches on Twitter doing wastehistime2k16 shit to random guys because some Chad did that once
>>
Be careful with practice gfs. I started doing it before it was a meme. My first gf dumped me for moving too slow. That one hurt because I was obsessed with her. She's one of those qt cosplay crazy bitches who spend ridiculous amounts of money on Lolita shit.

Second gf was mentally ill and I didn't give a single fuck about her. I just wanted a gf/not be alone. Anyway she attempts suicide then dumps me because I'm enabling while not caring enough and moving too fast. Capricious little bitch. Last I heard she really went off the deep end. She was anorexic and had beautiful voice. It's a shame she went all paranoid and agoraphobic.

I flew solo for a short while before picking up a bipolar addict who likely has some kind of developmental disorder. She is the stupidest person I've ever met. She tells me childhood stories so she was always autismally retarded, but apparently she wasn't always stupid retarded. She went to the states best prep school and got into an ivy league uni but chose a party school instead. Now she lives on retard bux and has nearly destroyed my life 3 times and greatly inconveniences me all the time. We stopped cohabitating because I was quickly becoming abusive. She deserved worse of course but when I actually had to rip her phone from her hands so she wouldn't call cops I knew change was needed. I've wasted 4 years of my life together. She's so stupid I wonder how she remembers to breathe. There's familiarity and of course the sex. Now that I moved out she's extra eager so I no longer have to force it, at most it takes a guilt trip to get her booty when she tries bargaining for just a blowjob.

I have a fucked up sense of duty. I'm ready to move on though because I'm scoping out a qt girl 9 years younger, 11 inches shorter, and hair 100x redder. Pretty much my dream girl because she's going into the same field I'm in. We would make a rich couple,and it's really cool talking to someone and them actually understanding me and adding to it.
>>
>>25606651
>Doing what women do
I can only recommend to drop her.
Just use the rich thing as an excuse. Something like how her being rich sets a divide and you really can't feel the same about her knowing this.
>>
>vacation house

Jesus, Tyrone, you're in the money now. That means they have two more houses than your family does, at least!
>>
>>25608348
>tyrone

top fuckin kek

im a short beta white dude, if i was tyrone i would be going for qt latinas
>>
>>25608359
Tyrone was originally an Irish name, you dirty pleb piece of shit.
>>
Hey guys, can you help me out?

Rate them, they're obv <6 but I need a fuckbuddy ;(
>>
>>25607872

>9 years younger, 11 inches shorter

Hello George W Bush
>>
If shes into you its worth it, when i was younger got a $100 box of MTG cards as a TOLO (girls ask guys dance) gift
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.