[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1451175002569.jpg (12KB, 236x238px) Image search: [Google]
1451175002569.jpg
12KB, 236x238px
What do men have that women don't? Women can rely on men's love for them to keep them from being lonely, so much so that their main directive in acquiring a partner is not having to settle (and/or feeling guilty in their words).

What do men have? We're literally always alone. We make better friends because of this fact; men are told by other men and women to face the world without so much as shrugging. Is solitude our only comfort in this world. We already know only a portion of men throughout history managed to reproduce conpared to women, whom mostly reproduced (40% - 80% IIRC).

I am not begrudging this fact. This is the reality of our species. This is how we've survived thus far.

For most men, our entire LIVES are centered around females and providing for them, and in doing so fulfilling a sense of purpose. But it's hard enough doing so if you were not born with the genetic fitness markers that women ONLY find attractive in a man. And these markers ease the accruement of power, status, and so on in society.

What then do men on the lower rungs of this biological hierarchy have to get them through life, especially in this society? We have nothing! Women get it all! What is our purpose as men? No women will accept my advances because I don't meet a requirement I was supposed to be BORN with. Even then, who's to say they won't leave you for someone better? What the fuck is the point?!

>"Women are not the purpose to life"
>"Live for yourself"

Myself and people like me, we were never taught that. I don't give a good god damn about what this society deems as success, I just want a woman to love and be with.

And yet, women are destroyers. So what then do we have, if not them? What balance is there to this endless reproductive competition with ourselves?

Females would never understand this

>>
>>25605945

sweet beards
>>
>>25605967
Beards? FFS
>>
I need perspectives on this. Bump
>>
I spend my life slowly killing myself. Pretending that everyone is someone else. You're alone anon, and that is all you will ever be.
>>
>>25606238
I too am just wasting time
>>
>>25606558
People say never give up, live life for yourself

But why would I want to do a thing like that? I have no hope of a better future. I gave up on people long ago. I no longer find joy being in people's company. I don't find anything at all.

There's no one waiting at the finish line
>>
>>25605945
Iktf OP. I used to care so much about wemon and ending the loneliness that tore at me day in and day out when I was younger. But eventually there came a time that I realized that nothing was going to change so I gave up. I feel a bit better now than i did then but that loneliness is still there, it never died, it just hid deeper into me.
>>
>>25606690
I know that exact feel. People play video games because they're intrinsically pleasurable, despite their lack of meaning. There is nothing intrinsically pleasurable about life. All this nonsense about finding meaning or finding your passion is just attempting to obscure the fact that life is a boring game.
>>
>>25605945
Awww yeah death I see it I see it
>>
>>25606796
You've deluded yourself. Your more miserable than you've ever been.
>>
>>25606929
Maybe, but in the end if I'm not willing to make the necessary changes what can you do?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.