[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Ah... She is late again..." How many nights has it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: Wife.png (403KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Wife.png
403KB, 480x640px
"Ah... She is late again..." How many nights has it been that you are sleeping by yourself? "I really hope she is okay..." You turn to your bedside clock and it was already midnight. "Ah... That girl where could she be! It's a workday tomorrow!" You knew you had nothing to worry about when it came to your wife. However you just couldn't help but worry about her. Although it's really the people she meets that you should be worried about. "I hope nothing happened to her..."

You absolutely could not sleep. Everytime you close your eyes you worry for her. Everytime you try and sleep, images of your wife walking the streets this late at night pops up into your head. "Argh... Where are you!" Turning on the lamp, you sit up on your bed. "I'll give her a call, ask her where she is..." Fortunately, you didn't have to wait much longer. You hear the door to your apartment creak open as your wife sneaks inside.

You hear her light footsteps come close and closer to your room. Then, as the door to your room slides open, you see her. "Ah... You are still awake!" She puffs her cheeks in anger. She was wearing a raincoat even though it was a clear night. Hidden underneath her raincoat was your wife's small frame. Her eyes were quite big giving her an innocent and cute look. Her long, straight, black hair accentuated her small, face.

"I couldn't sleep! This is the fifth night now that you've stayed out!" You scold her. All over your wife's raincoat was blood splatters. Tiny specks of blood could be seen on her face. Any man, or at least normal man would've been horrified out of his mind. However you were used to this.
>>
"I-I'm sorry." Your wife hangs her head in shame. "It's just... It's just I'm getting restless since you know... It's our anniversary tomorrow." She was right. It was your anniversary tomorrow. It would mark the sevent straight year you've known her. Sixth straight year you've been together with her, and your second straight year of being married with her. It also marks the fifth year that you've found out your wife was a serial killer.

"Ah... I know... I'm sorry for scolding you like that." You go up to her as you pat her on the head.

"You aren't mad at me?" Your wife looks up at you with her innocent eyes and blood covered face.

"No, of course not!" You smile at her. "Now then, are you going to take a bath?"

"Yep... I stink don't I... I don't want you to smell the blood on me!" Your wife smiles at you.

[ ] "I'll join you then!"

[ ] It would be safer to just wait for her to finish. The last time you got too excited seeing her naked you had to go to the hospital to get stitches.
>>
>>25605176

[X] "I'll join you then!"

keep going robot
>>
Sure I'll bite

>>It would be safer to just wait for her to finish. The last time you got too excited seeing her naked you had to go to the hospital to get stitches.
>>
>wifw
>>
File: Bound.jpg (145KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
Bound.jpg
145KB, 850x637px
"I'll join you in the bath then." It was only natural for a husband and wife to bathe together from time to time. However, you just had to make sure you don't get too excited.

"E-Eh?! Are you sure?!" She had a look of worry in her eyes as she protests. "I... I don't want to hurt you again... yet." Unfortunately, although you were husband and wife, you can't get too touchy with her. Everytime she gets excited, unfortunately that's when she gets stabby.

"I'm sure, besides you probably need help getting that blood off you right? It's only natural for your husband to help you."

She blushes. "I guess you are right... Let's go!" She strips off her clothes one by one. It wasn't the first time you've seen her naked but it still took most of you willpower not to get excited. After all your wife did have a nice body. After the two of you are naked, just to make doubly sure that she won't hurt you, your wife puts her hands behind her back. "Hey... I want you to tie me up."

She was really making it hard for you not to get excited. Her cheeks were almost as red as the blood on her as she shyly asks you. "A-Are you sure?"
Your wife just nods shyly. "Yeah... I don't mind it. I don't want you to spend our anniversary at the hospital again." Although she doesn't try, your wife was quite seductive. That must be why you fell for her in the first place.

You excuse yourself to find something to bind her with. Once you find a suitable material to tie her up with, you come back and you listen to her request. "Alright, we are ready." Your wife says with a smile on her face. However as she gets into the bath she realizes a couple of things. "Ah, if people saw us they would probably think this is lewd huh?"
>>
>>25605453
"Y-You just noticed that now?!" Whenever it's not pertaining to murder, she was quite a slow girl.

"Ah... I can't wash myself either... I might not have thought this through very well..." Your wife looks down on herself as she is barely able to move. "C-Can I ask you to wash me?" She gives you a look that makes your heart skip a beat. Although she hasn't murdered you, she certainly has stolen your heart.

[ ] "I guess it can't be helped." She agreed to be restrained for a reason. Wash her.

[ ] "Ah, on second thought, I'll just untie you." You knew you won't be able to control yourself if you had to touch her too.
>>
>>25605485
>[x] "I guess it can't be helped." She agreed to be restrained for a reason. Wash her.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
/soc/ is just erp right?
>>
File: smiling wife.png (242KB, 621x415px) Image search: [Google]
smiling wife.png
242KB, 621x415px
"I... I guess it can't be helped!" You tell her. As long as she is tied up you would be safe... right? Sitting down on the stool, she turns her back towards you.
"P-Please be gentle with me." She tells you with a whisper. You get ready to wash your wife's back, and even though you've touched her many times before, you still felt nervous as your hands gets closer to her skin. Your heart was pounding inside your chest. Were you nervous since you get to touch her? Or does your body still remember what happened last time?

Then, just as you were about to touch her, she apologizes to you immediately melting away your nervousness and replacing it with confusion. "I'm sorry by the way..."
"Sorry? For what?"

"I... I told you before right!" She turns around with a serious look on her face. "Everytime I go out and kill someone I become a dirty girl... I promise to only be dirty with you when I married you." She hangs her head in shame. "I... I cheated on you again tonight."

"Ah... That promise huh..." She had quite a weird idea about cheating. You could understand why she thinks killing other people is cheating on you, after all you've been a witness to one of her crimes before. Whenever she murders someone, she gets a huge smile on her face and she looks like she gets a lot of pleasure as she digs her blade into someone's neck.

"S-Sorry..." She whispers to you again. "I don't really know how to be a wife so I'm probably a really bad one..." She continues.

[ ] "It's okay." Pat her on the head. "I know I'm the one you love in the end." Appreciate the effort she is taking to try and stop herself from killing.

[ ] "I am a bit mad, but only because I worry for you. I know you are trying hard to stop killing other people though. I appreciate the effort." Scold her a bit. You need to be firm with her sometimes.
>>
>>25605803
>[x] "I am a bit mad, but only because I worry for you. I know you are trying hard to stop killing other people though. I appreciate the effort." Scold her a bit. You need to be firm with her sometimes.
>>
>>25605819
secondbloxxbloxx
>>
File: Indecent.png (104KB, 247x425px) Image search: [Google]
Indecent.png
104KB, 247x425px
You knew you had to be firm with her. In a scolding tone, you tell her, "I am a bit mad, but only because I worry for you." Giving her a hug from behind you continue. "I know you are trying your hardest though, so I appreciate your effort."

She turns to you with a warm smile. "Thanks... Thanks for accepting me." She whispers. "That's the reason I fell for you in the first place... You accepted me for who I am. The whole of me..." She turns to you with a smile. "I know I'm a bad girl but please forgive me."

"Yes, yes." You tell her. "Just try and keep yourself safe. I don't think I'll know what to do if you get caught by the cops." At first it felt surreal, that you married a serial killer. But slowly you got used to it.

"Ah! That tickles!" Even though you knew that one day, your wife would take your life, you knew she was doing it because she loved you. "Ah! Stop! That really tickles me!"

"Hmm you are pretty sensitive here huh?" You tease her a bit as you wash her sides and her breasts. After a fun bath with your wife washing away the blood that got onto her body, the two of you head to bed. Untying her, the two of you join each other. "Good night." You tell her as you kiss her on the forehead.
"Good night." She greets you back as she kisses you on the cheeks. Then, in unison, the two of you turn off your bedside lamp. Tomorrow was a workday after all so the two of you had to get back to sleep. Fortunately, it was only a half day since the two of you had plans to watch a movie and then go out and hang out for the rest of the day. It wasn't a grand plan, but the two of you liked to lead simple lives.
>>
>>25606006
Then, as you were trying to go to sleep, you start to hear your wife breathing heavily. "Ahn~" You start to worry. Did she get sick from staying out all night? Then she starts to moan. "Ahn~" As you realized what was happening, you couldn't help but blush.

"S-She is so bold... Doing that while I'm still awake..." She starts to whisper your name to herself. Turning over, you could see that she was trying to hide her indecent activity from you.

[ ] As a husband, it's your duty to help your wife relieve some stress.

[ ] "Go to sleep Jin... Go to sleep." You didn't want to spend your second anniversary in a row in a hospital.
>>
File: 1452295880495.jpg (25KB, 677x626px) Image search: [Google]
1452295880495.jpg
25KB, 677x626px
What kind of woman would get off on actually harming someone to the point where they can't participate in sexual pleasures anymore and they have to be hospitalized? This shit is unrealistic but continue, OP.
>>
>>25606039
>[x] As a husband, it's your duty to help your wife relieve some stress.
>>
File: 1452301962322.png (278KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1452301962322.png
278KB, 421x421px
>>25606006
>>25606251
Don't die on me robot, please
>>
>>25606039
[ ] As a husband, it's your duty to help your wife relieve some stress.
>>
As her husband you couldn't stand to see her under so much stress. "I... I should be fine if I just touch her right?" You think to yourself. It seemed that your body still remembered what happened last time as you felt hesitation in your heart. "It's my duty to help her! As her husband!" You thought to yourself with resolve.

With your resolve hardened you get closer to your wife. Then you whisper into her ear. "Ah... What a lewd girl... Doing this to yourself right beside your husband?"
She panics as she tenses up. "T-This is all your fault! When you touched me all over in the bath... I couldn't help but get excited!" She protests to you.

"I see... Then since it's my fault, I'll take responsibility." You tell her as you kiss her on the back of her neck. Then, you slowly slide your hands under her underwear and pajama bottoms. She was already soaking wet. It was quite amazing how lewd your wife was. Unfortunately you've never really gone all the way with her.
"A-Ahn~" She moans as you tease her body. "I...I'll try my best to restrain myself." She tells you as she bites down on her lips.

Your finger slides in incredibly easily. It was almost as if she was accepting you wholeheartedly. Just like before, you could tell your wife was still untouched by anybody in there. Anybody who has tried has lost their life after all. "A-Ah... Your finger... Move it around a bit."

"Eh... What a lewd girl." You tell her in a teasing manner. However, you couldn't say no to your wife. "How does that feel?"

"I-It feels good... It's like your stirring around my insides!" You could feel her body tense up as she become more and more aroused. Your heart was racing. Pretty soon, your heartbeat and your wife's heartbeat was in unison.

"I... I want you inside me..." You hear her say. "I want us to be connected." Even your wife has lost herself to lust.
>>
>>25606970

"Are you sure?" She nods her head giving you the go ahead. That was when you lost control of your body as well. It's been quite a long time since you've been married and you thought that night was really the night that you were finally going to consummate your marriage. However, just as you lost yourself to lust, your wife lost herself to her own primal desires.

It happened so quickly that you didn't feel it until it was too late. "O-Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Was the next thing you heard from your wife. Then, you felt blood run down abdomen. It was only after you look down that you felt the cold steel lodged inside your body. "I-I'm so sorry! Stay awake! I'm calling the ambulance right now!" Your wife's crying face was the last thing you remember before losing consciousness. "I'm so sorry... It's not time yet so don't die on me! I'm so sorry!" You wanted to tell her it was okay, that everything will be okay, but unfortunately, your visions dims and before you knew it, you were out.

When you wake up you wake up to an unfamiliar ceiling. "Ah... Where am I?" As you slowly get back to your senses, you realized that you were at a hospital. "Ah... That's right..." Everything comes back to you. Little by little the event of that night comes back. You sit up and you try and look around the room. The room was empty except for you. "Ah... I wonder where she is..." The only one you wanted to see right now was your wife.

Then you pull up your hospital gown and you confirm that you did get stabbed, again. Fortunately, just like last time, your wife missed any vital organs. Any injury you suffered was merely superficial. It was still scary how accurate your wife was with a knife. She was dubbed "The Surgeon" by the media and the police when she was at her peak. "If she really wanted to kill me she would've done it ages ago..." You whisper to yourself. In a way it was scary, in another it was arousing and exciting to you.
>>
File: Adachi.jpg (596KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Adachi.jpg
596KB, 900x1000px
>>25607007
Then, the door to your hospital room slides open. "Ah! Hach-" You were excited that it might've been your wife but unfortunately, it was just a cop.

"Hello." The cop looked quite nervous. This must be her first case. "I didn't think you'd be awake." Then she introduces herself. "I'm officer Adachi, umm... I was hoping to get a statement from umm.. you about what happened last night." She nervously smiles at you. "W-Would that be okay?"

[ ] "Is it okay if we wait until my wife gets here?"

[ ] "Sure, I don't mind giving a statement."
>>
>>25607045
Sure I don't mind giving a statement
>>
>>25607045
>[x] "Sure, I don't mind giving a statement."
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.