[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a real "psychopath" anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (306KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306KB, 640x960px
We walk among you. More broken than you can ever be. What it must be like.
>>
>>25605098
Have you killed anyone? Do you respect and care for animals?
>>
>>25605098
Have you ever experienced love? From someone or for someone?
>>
Do you come from a broken home or are you consciously a faggot?
>>
>>25605098
OP, have you raped a girl?
>>
>>25605098
Fuck OP you are not answering a shit
>>
>>25605098
Now I know how to pull out these normies. Thanks for placing such g8 b8
>>
>>25605124
I've never killed anyone. Like most people, I have fantasized about it, but I am not yet ready to throw my life away.

Really that depends. My favorite companion was my dog. Unlike people, he didn't interact solely to hear his own voice. He could not deny what he was.
>>
You do realize there's no actual disorder called Psychopathy, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

>no psychiatric or psychological organization has sanctioned a diagnosis titled "psychopathy"
>>
>>25605280
Why not adopt a cat?
>>
What do you think of niggers?
>>
>>25605280
Have cum in foods of people (strangers, family, friends, etc)? Or cosmetics like shampoo?
>>
>>25605146
I wouldn't call it love. A very strong desire. But that was many years ago, and looking back I think I only felt that way because I hadn't yet learned what I realize now.
>>
>>25605098
Do you leave hints for other people? If so, what are they like? I think my friend is a psychopath and I told him that once and he said "maybe I am"
>>
>>25605209
Most people like me seem to come from very similar childhoods. A father who did nothing, and a mother who was a "sociopath"
>>
>>25605124
>>25605146
>>25605209
>>25605215
>>25605250

fuckin normies, go to your tumblr
>>
>>25605283
I call it psychopathy because I have no better word, people usually know of it.
>>
>>25605375
nice meme broseph
>>
>>25605312
I think most black people act like children, most people do.
>>
>>25605375
Wow u are the normie mate
>>
>>25605406
Black people its stupid
>>
>>25605344
I become the person I set as my goal. I have no "set" personality or identity. In this way I am broken. I can only feel real emotion by becoming you. If he is, he's most likely an idiot
>>
>>25605382
People are dumb as fuck, who cares if they understand what you say or not.
Anti-social personality disorder is the closest actual disorder to what people refer to as "psychopathy", but there are still huge differences in the actual symptoms of ASPD and what people describe as psychopathy.
>>
>>25605344
People like myself cannot deal real emotion on our own. In that way we are broken. We have no "set" personality or identity. To feel we must become exactly like you, we are very good at it. Eventually we will drain you as we drain ourselves. I find people fascinating, but once I've learned everything I can from you, you're useless to me.
>>
>>25605466
>I can only feel real emotion by becoming you
elaborate
>>
>>25605535
Also we do not hunger personal interactions. We do not seek public neither private approval
>>
How do you know if you are a psychopath?
>>
>>25605583
It's pretty funny how obvious it is when a person pretends to have a disorder by listing off every symptom of it they read on the internet.
Your lie is way too obvious. Very few patients have as many symptoms as you described. Generally most of them have somewhere between 10-20% of the listed symptoms.

Not only that, but doctors are taught to look for people lying about their symptoms by looking at the number of symptoms they report and how easily available it is to find information on these symptoms for a patient who wishes to fake a disease, or in this case, a person who wishes to fake a disease to get some attention from anonymous strangers on the internet.
>>
>>25605483
Let me try to explain then, because I know it's all very loose. Am I anti social in the sense I don't talk to people? Yes. I haven't spoken personally to anyone in months. I don't think I've ever had someone I'd consider a friend.

But where it changes is, when I need to talk. To socialize. I am very good, one of the few things I am good at. Ultimately, I base what I do on the assumption That people are completely narcissistic. So I become them, whatever they really "need". And they love it, they love me. Because they love themselves.

Is it really me? For a while I suppose. But really it's just a mask. And for a time I feel as they feel.
>>
>>25605583
You jump to conclusions, you have mistaken what I have said. But believe me. You do hunger for approval
>>
File: 1413609255436.jpg (69KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1413609255436.jpg
69KB, 453x604px
>>25605652
you're a fucking edgy faggot holy shit

fuck off back to >>>/b/
>>
>>25605556
It doesn't matter whether I'm miserable or immensely happy. I don't feel fulfilled by these things on my own. They are the same to me. But when I look into your face and see every single emotion you have, in that moment it means something to me. But once I've experienced everything I can as you. I become extremely dissatisfied with you. I devalue you
>>
>>25605650
You assume I enjoy playing this way. I am miserable. My self hatred is a constant. But I do not act as I feel. You choose to think I lie because many have. It's completely logical.
>>
>>25605636

ANSWER FAGGOT
>>
>>25605786
>You choose to think I lie because many have
No, I know you're lying because you listed far more symptoms than is recorded in 98% of cases.
>>
>>25605823
I'd love to meet you anon. You're the only one who didn't either believe me, or deny it without evidence.
>>
>>25605786
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benford's_law

This law also applies to diagnostics.
>>
>>25605994
It's shameful nobody else here caught it. I thought a lot of people here had psychological issues.
If they did they would have realized within a few of your posts that you were lying.
>>
>>25606123
I'm a great pretender
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.