[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, sorry, I had to leave and my other thread died. You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: sorry-i-m-late.jpg.png (13KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sorry-i-m-late.jpg.png
13KB, 1080x1080px
Hi guys, sorry, I had to leave and my other thread died. You were in the process of telling my how I am your ideal girl because I am half polynesian, slightly chubby, and because I love attention.

Please, continue.
>>
You are attractive. Please show your butthole.
>>
>>25603397
I don't think you really want to see that.
>>
Eugh
I hate chubby chicks, attention whores, and Polynesians
Exactly who the hell said you were out ideal girl?
>>
>>25603638
It was kind of sarcasm. I know most of you hate me. But I still like talking to you anyway. =-)
>>
>>25603576
no, i do want to see it, really.
>>
>>25603152
you are the most beautiful girl ive never seen before
>>
>>25603779
Why?

>>25603785
Aww, thank you.
>>
Post pictures. I could go for a wank right now.
>>
>>25603835
i have the picture this slut posted of her in a bathing suit, somewhere. she posted it awhile ago and then lost her shit when people kept reposting it. learned a hard lesson.
>>
>>25603929
I have a dream that one day that picture goes away forever. You could always be a sweety and just delete it ya know!
>>
>>25603981
reeeeeee
get out, retarded cunt
>>
>>25604210
That isn't very nice you know.
>>
Pics pls, I didn't see you before
>>
>>25604721
if you are that thirsty just fucking skype her. she posted it earlier. [email protected]
>>
>>25603152
Pics or gfto

Seriously how are all you thirsty idiots giving this thing attention without so much as a single picture?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.