[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to anyone that has read my pleas in letter threads, my rambling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1451295456613.jpg (41KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
1451295456613.jpg
41KB, 480x353px
to anyone that has read my pleas in letter threads, my rambling about my robot ex-bf and how much I love him and needed him back, to everyone who cheered for us and wanted an update on progress:

today he texted me. we chatted things out.
we're now back together. thanks for keeping me sane with good advice, robros. those of you that weren't trying to be asshats about it were really inspiring and helped me to keep waiting for him.

love is an amazing thing and I hope you all find it someday.
I'm so happy right now I could fly.
>>
>>25600601

your boyfriend is a retard

you are an insane manipulative cunt

this will end badly, and when it does please remember me and know that I am laughing and your histrionic tears are delicious

all of your shitposts should have been on /adv/ by the way

I hope you accidentally kill yourself while you're faking your next suicide attempt
>>
>>25600656
you are obviously not one of the people I am speaking to
thanks for your concern but we'll be just fine, you know.
>>
>>25600739

>we'll be fine

>boyfriend blocked, deleted, and tried to get the fuck away from you

>you lied and manipulated your way back into the relationship

How long til you stop going to the gym, fatass?

How long til you suck chlamydia right out of your dealer's tiny half-erect cock because you're too pathetic and weak to say no to a fucking dimebag?

Be sure to come back and tell us when your dealer "rapes" you and your boyfriend leaves you again for being a worthless whore

Your bf already doesn't trust you. You can already see the distance in his eyes when you try to be affectionate with him. You already know it's only a matter of time before he grows the self-esteem to leave your smelly little cunt.
>>
Are you a faggot or do you have a vagina? either way, kill yourself.
>>
>>25600930
I agree, stop where you are. Don't ruin his life ms.roastie
>>
>>25600930
>boyfriend blocked me for two weeks to let emotions settle and sort his thoughts
>he asked me what it was I wanted to say today and I told him
>we're dating now
someone's a little toasty over their tfwnogf and it's not this roastie.

>how long till you stop going to the gym?
who knows? at least I'm giving it my best shot for now. I hope we could maybe start going together but I'd have to move to his town for that. which I just might do.

>how long till chlamydia
never, since I never cheated in the first place.

continue to be mad. none of your antics can bring me down today.
>>
>>25601116

I have a gf you stupid cunt. I'd discard her in a second if she was anywhere near as useless and pathetic as you.

Flirting with a drug dealer and getting caught and dumped is the most laughably pitiful thing I've heard of.

You're a disgusting slut by nature and it's only a matter of time before your boyfriend realizes that his initial thoughts about you were correct. He already realized you were a revolting whore once before. It will happen again and you'll be left empty, alone, and ashamed of your foul self as always.
>>
>>25601435
This guy is great and I agree.
>>
>>25601435
wow so the guy knew she was flirting and leading other guys on, and still took her back?
>>
>>25601435
your anguished anus is so amusing
I bet you wish he'd break up with me and just stomp on my heart, huh?
not gonna happen, I'm getting my second chance. :)
>>
love it how a cunt has to come to this board and speech her non sense live endeavors as if anyone knows or gives a fuck christ, stay on facebook for fuck sacks it is cancer!!!!!
>>
>>25601802
actually, last time I talked about it in a thread multiple people requested an update on how things end up going. I'm doing this for those people. everyone else can just hide the thread and move on, honestly, I don't know why you guys get your blood pressure up over little ol me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.