[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a gf but want to fuck other women? Is it wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I have a gf but want to fuck other women? Is it wrong?
>>
is what wrong? the desire to fuck other women or actually fucking them? the first, no. you can't control your feelings or your attraction to other women. the second, maybe. if she knows and is cool with it, then it's fine. if she doesn't know, then it's obv wrong.
>>
It's wrong if you fuck another woman and you don't tell your girlfriend.
>>
>>25599139
>25599139
You have to be muscular and outgoing to get a gf or fuck, so if you're not either, then you don't have to worry, because neither will happen.
>>
Naw dude its totally. Natural. But to maintain a society that doesn't have men killing each other all the time and instead working together to build rocker ships, the monogamy meme was created.

However, the truth is cheating will make you and even more sought after man. Having sex with with other women will make your gf even more attracted to you because you've been attractive to other women
>>
You don't love her
>>
this thread shows that /r9k/ cannot keep themselves to the same standards as they hold for women
>>
>>25599301
>HELLO REDDIT

Men and women have different sexual strategies and roles
>>
>>25599139
If you want to fuck other women you don't really love your gf.

And if you fucked your gf when you don't love her, you did a very evil thing, because now she ruined for other men. She will never find happiness.
>>
File: Mokey wtf.png (92KB, 366x423px) Image search: [Google]
Mokey wtf.png
92KB, 366x423px
>>25599327
>name fagging
>calling others reddit
Please use a trip so I can block your ass
>>
>>25599270

I do, I just find the sex has gotten stale and unexciting
>>
no such thing as right or wrong
fuck her if you want, we're just animals
animals dgaf if they fuck two different mates
>>
>>25599425
>animals dgaf if they fuck two different mates
Canadian geese do since Canadians are superior beings.
>>
>>25599187

I can bench 230x5 and am 6'0
>>
>>25599139
Yes it's wrong you immoral fuck.
>>
Yes, it's wrong. Unless she's cool with it.
>>
>>25599139
fuck you, you piece of shit chad faggot

fuck your whore girlfriend too
>>
>>25599139

Yes it is wrong.

It's dishonest and will hurt her feelings.

Dump her before she finds out and gets hurt. Fuck as many people as you want while you're single.
>>
>>25599806

what if she never finds out?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.