[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on tinder >no luck with the girls >"eh fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif (384KB, 342x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif
384KB, 342x198px
>go on tinder
>no luck with the girls
>"eh fuck it, let's see what the men think about me."(even though I'm not gay)
>instantly get a few matches
>some gay guy (late 20s) starts talking to me
>I tell him I'm straight only trying to make friends
>he's cool with it
>suddenly I'm going to his place tomorrow night

what the fuck am I doing?
>>
>>25599092
You're about to get some dick in ya.
>>
prepare your anus nigger
>>
tape your butt closed
>>
You might not be gay but you're sure as shit not straight.

You're going to suck cock and like it.
>>
>>25599092
Turns out you aren't at all straight.
Hope this helps, fag.
>>
Either you are trying to get sodomized or trying to make a friend. If you're intent on doing the latter, then I suggest you stick to bottled water.
>>
File: licks.gif (995KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
licks.gif
995KB, 400x299px
>>25599092
>going to a place of someone you matched on tinder

THIS IS LITERALLY AN INVITATION FOR SEX.

Do you know that, right? He's expecting you to be a little curious and wanna try something out.
>>
>>25599215

He asked me if I smoked weed and I said I just drink from time to time.

We'll probably go bowling instead. he's a cool guy, has his own business downtown.
>>
>>25599282
Ah the 'ol Bowling Alley Butt Stuffing.
I remember my first boyfriend, he said he was straight too. So adorable desu
>>
prepare to get fuked boi
>>
File: feel wine.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
feel wine.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
>>25599282
>likes to smoke
>owns a business
>probably a bowling champ too

>straight guys on fucking /r9k/ get guys like this to be their friends while you're still an inexperienced buttvirgin
>>
>>25599239
Meh your gif got me excited at first and then realized that ugly bitch from American Pie was receiving. Do not want.
>>
your ass is fucked
>>
>>25599501
It's the ugly bitch from American Pie giving aswell m8...
>>
>>25599092
>>go on tinder
>>no luck with the girls
>>"eh fuck it, let's see what the men think about me."(even though I'm not straight)
>>instantly get a few matches
>>some straight guy (late 20s) starts talking to me
>>I tell him I'm straight only trying to make friends
>>he's cool with it
>>suddenly I'm going to his place tomorrow night
Think about it from a guy's perspective faggot.
If you were a guy who is talking to a girl who's just "looking for friends" and willing to "go to your place" then you're going expect her to be looking to hook up (if you weren't a fucking robot)
>>
>>25599622
Yeah but if the girl was a lesbian you probably would think they were coming round to be friends.
>>
If I had to kill him, how would I hide the dead body?
>>
>>25599092
Prepare to get the dong in your pong.
>>
>>25599819
Shove it in your ass
>>
>>25599819
Eat it, the cops won't check your stomach.
>>
I don't know how tinder works for gays, but I knowhow grindr works. This guy is expected some faggotry, I would imagine.

He will be all nice, and then it is dick sucking time. Which is pretty cool. I never got to suck a dick. Not even once.
>>
>>25599092
Another man will walk you through a door, immediately grab your ass and take your shirt off and suck on your nipples. I couldn't fucking take it, I apologized and bolted. Took lots of cigarettes to start feeling better about myself. Not the biggest deal in the world, but forcing the gay was a bad experience.
>>
>>25599092
you're just going over to hangout? or did you say you wanted to fuck?
>>
>>25599092
10 bucks says he seduces you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.