[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We live in a world where opposing baby-killing is immoral.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 408
Thread images: 46

File: Therapeutic+abortion[1].jpg (94KB, 1024x744px) Image search: [Google]
Therapeutic+abortion[1].jpg
94KB, 1024x744px
>if I want it
It's a beautiful baby~~~
>if I don't
DUDE CLUMP OF CELLS LMAO
>>
Don't look for reason or logic in the roasties (and her white knight supporters) rationalization process. Anybody with a brain knows you're right.
>>
his lil dick is so cute!

;)
>>
File: 1452012721569.jpg (71KB, 1063x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452012721569.jpg
71KB, 1063x1200px
This is why religion exists senpai

There are no morals, the amount of suffering in the world is beyond comprehension.
>>
I got my gf pregnant when I lost my virginity and she aborted it. It was 2 months old before she realized she was pregnant. Would have been longer if she didn't have to go to the ER. She kept fainting and wanted to ignore it because no health insurance, but one time she fell and had a concussion, so she had to go to the hospital.

After she took the pills, she got really depressed. I think she we'really wanted to keep it, but she didn't want to tie me down.

So that's my story about abortion. I don't know how i feel about it. Maybe it's post facto justification, but I almost feel like it would be morally worse to bring a child into the world neither of us could support.
>>
ayy lmao. babbies arent conscious being until about 3 years old. Abortion up until then is a-ok
>>
>>25598012
I find it funny how fedoras can somehow argue against the subjectivity of morality and go

>I don't need the bible to tell me murder is wrong!

They're so vague about it it's hilarious. Humanity does need some form of philosophical foundation to dictate morals.
>>
>>25598027
>but I almost feel like it would be morally worse to bring a child into the world neither of us could support.
It wouldn't. Kill yourself
>>
>>25598027
adoption senpai
>>
>>25598027

>muh feelings

Everyone feels that its morally worse to have your faggoty ass running around on our planet but no one is trying to kill you nigger.

>>25598036

Women never attain the full human consciousness that men do, yet we can't just abort them.
>>
File: [trashing intensifies].jpg (78KB, 832x584px) Image search: [Google]
[trashing intensifies].jpg
78KB, 832x584px
>OP is so fucking stupid that he doesn't know how abortion works.

Educate yourself you dumb cunt.
>>
File: excel_gondola.png (22KB, 639x715px) Image search: [Google]
excel_gondola.png
22KB, 639x715px
>>25598027

She made the right decision. Don't listen to these wannabe reactionaries
>>
>>25597911
>dem doubles
Nice
>>
File: 1452040567949.png (114KB, 760x805px) Image search: [Google]
1452040567949.png
114KB, 760x805px
No matter how edgy the truth is, life doesn't matter.
>>
>woman has babby removed
>babby dies
>abortion

>man punches woman in babby
>babby dies
>murder

"personhood" is bullshit
>>
>>25598097

>educate urself ur so ignant

Roastloard detected, no substance just implications.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (20KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
20KB, 600x454px
>>25597911
>>25597945
>>25598036
>bringing a human into the world when you don't have the emotional, financial and psychological support for it

kill yourselves, living a shit life is a fate worse than death

Also, AYY LMAO
>>
File: pepe.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>25597911
ayy lmao

vpbpgoxbo x; original
>>
>>25598102

No she didn't you slut. Your whore mother should abort your ass.
>>
File: A-Somali-boy-is-treated-i-007.jpg (34KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
A-Somali-boy-is-treated-i-007.jpg
34KB, 460x276px
>>25598126
>person kills self
>person dies
>suicide

>person kills other person
>person dies
>murder

ahuurrrrf durrrr
>>
Why abortion is wrong and why is it right?
>>
>>25598135

The reason life is shit is because roasties get to do what they want, slut around, and then murder their kids to avoid getting their shit together. Stop with the effeminate whimpy "but muh readiness for it" argument. Grow up.

Choke to death on your faggot father's micropenis you worthless subhuman nigger.
>>
>>25598027
Then you give it up for adoption, you fucking faggot. Then the kid at best gets a family that loves him (unlike you) and can provide for him (unlike you), and at worst gains independence at 18 and gets a chance to live. This way, the kid doesn't have to die because a pair of retards (you) are too stupid to use a condom.
>>
>>25598178

Women don't abortmurder their children you mentally retarded autist, they pay a sadistic professional Mengele to do it for them.
>>
>>25598178
>a woman is a baby

that's a little sexist, dude
>>
>>25598195
>>25598068
I tried to convince her to do this. But she said she knew she wouldn't be able to give the babby up if she had it.

Everybody getting mad at me, but it's not like I encouraged her to do it.
>>
>>25598181

wrong:
>???

right:
>doesn't add to the problem of over-population and over-consumption
>doesn't become a financial strain on society by needing social benefits because its too parents are too poor to take care of it
>doesn't become an even bigger financial strain on society by growing up to be a criminal because its parents were too poor and stupid to take care of it
>ayy lmao
>>
>>25598178
Abortion isn't suicide.
>>
File: suicidal_gondola2.jpg (68KB, 917x1186px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal_gondola2.jpg
68KB, 917x1186px
>>25598161

I'm a dude and I wish I was never born.
>>
>>25598135
Got nine months to get your shit straight. Best use that time wisely faggot.
>>
>>25598249

Yeah, honestly in the case of reproduction its 100% the woman's fault if it gets to the point where she murders her baby because she has the final say in it and you don't really have a say.
>>
>>25598027
Your gf did the right thing.
Pro lifers are more feminine than any of the left wing, wetting themselves over women getting an abortion.
Abortion is a wonderful thing and more people should honestly get it, if you are in debt, don't have at least a year worth of money saved up for an emergency, live in some isolated shit hole where the kid wouldn't have any opportunities, or can't afford to buy them a car when they get their license and pay for their college, then the moral thing to do is not have a kid or get it aborted if knocked up.
At the same time, alimony, child support, and government handouts such as welfare or food stamps shouldn't exist either. Some women, usually blacks, play the child support lottery game and try to get knocked up hoping its a guy with money.
I remember one anon saying how in the doctor's office, he heard some mother wanted her 16 year old to get pregnant so they could get more money.
>>
>>25598193
TOASTIE ROASTIE
SHITTY POSTIE

>>25598195
>implying that foster homes aren't hell on earth and career centers for future criminals.

If you're not ready to raise a kid, you're just fucking up the world, your own life and that kid's life.
>>
>>25598258

But you were allowed to live and you're a worthless grotesque malformed piece of shit. Liberals are so funny when they hide their anti-nigger racism behind the overpopulation and social services meme.
>>
>Retards that would start a genocide and a race war over children's movies are now calling removing unwanted clumps of cells that would have just lived awful lives immoral
>>
>>25598274

Nah, you pussyboi faggot. Your daddy should have aborted your faggoty ass with his cock. Learn some self-control or get psychiatric help. Wanting to get your dick wet without a condom is not an excuse for murder sweetheart.
>>
>>25598265
>let me just get a university degree, land a job that pays 100k a year, have my gf do the same including a job that has plenty of maternal leave & benefits, all in 9 months, because I live in a fairy tale make-believe world.
>>
>>25598274
Today preventive measures have "accidental" impregnation down to basically 0%

Only idiots don't know how to take a pill daily or put on a condom.
>>
>>25598308

>muh unsubtantiated greentext interlllecshual argamint to sound smrt but rlly is retarded slut

>>25598301

>incoherent

Looks like you got BTFOd so bad you went buttmad. Stay mad roastie.
>>
File: pepe facehands.jpg (20KB, 259x253px) Image search: [Google]
pepe facehands.jpg
20KB, 259x253px
Abortion is good and if you don't like it you're a candy-coated caramel faggot.

There is literally no valid reason against abortion. Plenty of reasons for it.
>>
>>25598353

Don't make stupid mistakes if you can't take on the responsibilities you cock sucking faggot
>>
>>25598353
>this necessary for a baby
Just kill yourself
>>
>>25598353
>implying you can't get a uneducated job in manual labor and receive a fair pay to support the kid while sacrificing your own personal desires to spend the money on trivial things

Maybe you just lay off sex if you can't handle the responsibilities m8
>>
I told a fat SJW cunt who used "anti-choice" as an insult for pro-life people that she is anti-choice too. I pointed out that she doesn't support suicide rights or legalization of heroin or crack. Her response was that no one actually wants to die and drugs are dangerous ('cept weed). I said that I am "pro-choice" because I think people should make moral decisions on their own.

I was reported to campus police for being a "threat" and they searched my laptop because some dumb bitch couldn't understand my point. They recommended I see university counseling services, but I declined and my attorney had a fun talk with them.
>>
>>25598408

Abortion is bad and if you like it you're a cum guzzling mentally retarded son of a faggot and a whore effeminate pussyboi.

This is literally no valid reason for abortion. Infinitely many reason against it.
>>
that poor baby
abortion is murder
>>
>>25598370
>down to basically 0%

lol no.

and even if the condom rips or the pill fails, why should some kid live a shit life because of my mistake?
>>
>>25598370
She was regularly taking birth control. But yeah I was being kind of a retard for trusting it would be okay if I didn't strap my shit. We're only going to do it with a condom in the future.
>>
Abortion is a perfectly reasonable solution and it is a massive blessing to our society that laws have been passed internationally that have made the right to an abortion legal is most countries.

There is zero value in a woman giving birth to an unwanted child.

Don't like abortion - then don't have unprotected sex and put yourself in a position where you need to consider it. Everyone knows the consequences of unsafe sex, so you have no excuse. You also have no choice as a male to make decisions about the fate of the foetus you chose to create, so you'd better be prepared to pay for 18 years or accept an abortion.

Otherwise, mind your own damn business.
>>
>>25598457

Don't make mistakes then, you faggot. And don't provide a shit life for your kid if you do. Stop projecting your responsibility onto your fantasy children that you want to murder.
>>
File: juno poster.jpg (199KB, 640x836px) Image search: [Google]
juno poster.jpg
199KB, 640x836px
>>25598249
I'm getting more mad at her than you, family. You can't do shit about the situation, even if you told her expressly not to do it she's ultimately the only one who gets to make the decision.

I just fucking hate the fact that being anti-abortion is the socially-"wrong" stance to take. The world is going to fucking shit. I know people say that every decade or so, but it's really fucking true this time.

t. Someone born three months premature to a penniless single mother who never once considered aborting.
>>
File: 1447944768423.png (104KB, 603x355px) Image search: [Google]
1447944768423.png
104KB, 603x355px
>>25598479
>Don't make mistakes then
>And don't provide a shit life for your kid if you do.

>lmao just b urself
Practically the same thing. Stop acting like mistakes are something you can usually control.
>>
>>25598409
>implying that abortions aren't the responsible thing to do.

It saves money AND it's good for environment.

>>25598413
How many babies have you raised to be successful members of society?

>>25598416
or I could just abort it.

It's no different than having a fap and squirting millions of sperm into a tissue.
>>
File: 1431021940156.jpg (86KB, 491x414px) Image search: [Google]
1431021940156.jpg
86KB, 491x414px
>>25597976
kek, you fucking sicko.

I was staring at the pic, deep in thought, then I see your post
>>
>>25598477
I want reddit to leave

blokz
>>
>>25598535
you have more control over who does or does not shoot his load inside your bleeding axe wound than you think, try and use some logic and thought the next time you spread your legs.
>>
>>25598535

They are if you aren't a psychopathic Chad with no sense of empathy and an ability to plan ahead.
>>
>>25598027
>>25598027
Dont listen to any of these back woods inbred two tooth retards. Your life would be radically different right now if you had a kid. I'm assuming you're young as well, why bring a life into this world just to ruin your own so early on? It's harsh, but true.

My gfs friend was a teen mom and no matter how much support she receives on the outside, she will always be look at as "the girl who made a stupid decision" behind closed doors. Not having the means to take care of her first kid, stuck in a relationship with someone she would leave if she could, and ruined of advancing her life forward anymore. No one deserves that. An unborn baby is not worth the grief it caused her, her boyfriend, and her family.

At the of the day, it's your decision. If you don't want it don't let other people impress their morals on you. If you don't look out for number one, no one will. That's how this world works.
>>
>>25598608
Since when was I female?
>tfw 22 KHV
But besides that, you can't really stop your kid from having a shitty life if you can't support them.
Nothing is wrong with abortion.
>>
>>25598576

Then leave. No one asked you to come here.
>>
>>25598533
>I just fucking hate the fact that being anti-abortion is the socially-"wrong" stance to take

Probably because it's not your choice to make for other people.

You can be anti-abortion on your own terms and with your own life.

>t. Someone born three months premature to a penniless single mother who never once considered aborting

and here you are on r9k
>>
>>25598631

>morals r bad

Fucking retard, morals are the only thing that keep the entire world from pounding you in the ass. Be grateful to the people who try to stop your from doing immoral things and instead try to teach you about the concepts of personal responsibility and not making mistakes that require you to murder children in the first place.
>>
>>25598541
>Egg plus sperm
>Sperm
>Same thing

Your retardation is showing, friend.
>>
>>25598181
I don't know, most people would consider murder wrong. If you don't, then just go ahead and kill it.
>>
>>25598679
>all life is sacred bro :^)
>>
>>25598057
>>25598068
>>25598096
>>25598102
>>25598195
>>25598274

Ay, which is it then, family?

At two months getting rid of it was the better option, as opposed to the child living a shit life (much less chance of him having a good life) and cursing its existence, even when independent.

Its barely developed at 2 months desu
>>
>>25598533

I have a sister who was born pre-mature as well. If it were up to pro-murder crowd she would have been aborted. Now she's doing quite well for herself.
>>
>>25598670
>the concepts of personal responsibility

Nothing is more responsible than preventing the birth of a future psychopath, drug addict, criminal, and life-long prisonner.

It saves money and it's eco-friendly as well.
>>
>>25598703

This is a shit argument as has been pointed out several billion times already throughout history. Did you know that one of the symptoms of autism is that you don't respond to input from other people and correct your distorted view of the world?

Its a shit argument because it relies on relative development and women are barely mentally developed next to men. Your argument would justify aborting women of any age. Are you ok with that?
>>
>>25598708
>abortions are for kids who are born pre-mature

I don't think that you quite understand the other side of the issue there pal.
>>
>>25598670

Abortion is clearly legally defined as not being murder. Stop using irrelevant terms.

Having an abortion after making the mistake of having unprotected sex or having had a contraceptive fail IS taking personal responsibility for yourself.
>>
>>25598744
So, your kids are automatically a future psychopath, drug addict, criminal, and life-long prisoner? You must have a great family history and poor parenting skills to already know your kid will turn out like that. You need post-birth abortion, friend.
>>
>>25598690

Murder is wrong. Abortion isn't murder. If you are going to use words, make sure you understand what they mean.
>>
>>25598744

Nope, nothing is more responsible than taking responsibility for yourself rather than projecting your own personal traits onto a child you want to murder. Stop rationalizing in circles and accept that the qualities you are describing are the qualities you have, not the fantasy child you want to murder.
>>
>>25598762
>women are barely mentally developed next to men
Memes aside, this is isn't true.
Even though women are dumb as shit, they're conscious, unlike fetuses.
>>
>>25598670
>morals are bad
Where did I say that?

>responsibility
A sore excuse to justify someone not adhering to your personal views

>murder children
It's not a child.
>>
>>25598773

>has no personal experience with the issue
>tells someone far more experienced and knowledgeable about the issue that he doesn't know about the issue

You lost friendo, bow out before you embarrass yourself.
>>
>>25598776

In ISIS controlled territory killing slut women is not murder. Truths don't change according the laws of a specific country your autistically retarded piece of shit. What a moronic argument.
>>
To all the faggots talking about the baby only having a shitty life anyway or that an unwanted baby is better of not existing at all: Do you draw a line anywhere? Would you say a mother suffocating her 3 year old is wrong? Why that arbitrary distinction, where you can only kill it for the first X weeks and not after? Why not kill it until it is considered an adult? It's better of dead anyway, right?
>>
>>25598807
Ok, so you say I'm not responsible? Bitch more about it on the Internet. I'm murdering my child? What are you going to do about it? No one will arrest me. You have no case.
>>
>>25598807

>still using murder to describe a well defined and completely legal surgical procedure

No one takes you seriously, you illiterate twit.
>>
>>25598795
>>25598807
>you
>your

I've never had an abortion, or have had an abortion on a girlfriend, because I have a penis.

Point is, I'm a manchild frogposter on r9k with 500$ in life savings. I can't even take care of myself, forcing a child into this world because I accidentally a condor would be irresponsible for myself, for my parents, for society as a whole, and for the kid as well.

Sperm is alive as well. Same reason that masturbation is a sin. I don't see the anti-abortion crowd going after masturbators, at least not so much these days.
>>
Abortion is fine. It's as if you want more black criminals
>>
>>25598879
Do you masturbate?

If you do, you're committing a mass genocide everytime you orgasm.
>>
>>25598879
Let's be real though. If you had to do one or the other, would you rather drop a baby or drop the fetus in OP's pic?
>>
>>25598258
>doesn't add to the problem of over-population and over-consumption
>doesn't become a financial strain on society by needing social benefits because its too parents are too poor to take care of it
>doesn't become an even bigger financial strain on society by growing up to be a criminal because its parents were too poor and stupid to take care of it
None of these are objective.
>>25598670
Seculars are amoral by definition.
>>
>>25598847

>being so wrong and humiliated that you try to shame to other person

You very clearly stated that premature babies would be aborted if pro-abortionists had their way. This is a ridiculous and completely untrue statement. You ARE a fucking moron
>>
>>25598803
>>25598776
http://www.11alive.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/12/12/woman-charged-attempted-murder-failed-abortion/77232422/
>>
>personal responsibility is having tax-payers pay for your child's food and education and clothes, and/or throwing your child into the government circus of adoption and foster homes
>personal responsibility
>>
>>25598875

>using a 3rd world religious fanaticism as a counter example

Thanks for admitting you don't have an argument worth taking seriously.
>>
>>25598762
>strawman
>widely believed fetuses don't feel
>ignores this and compares it to women

Take your own advice and get yourself checked out for autism, retard
>>
>>25599000
>tennessee
>not a third-world state
>>
>>25597911
I mistakenly visited this board since it's just above /pol/. Do all fetuses look like niggers or is this one a nigger? If it's a nigger then there's nothing wrong with it, m8.
>>
>>25598803
If you falcon punch a pregnant woman and make her have a miscarriage you would say that I killed her unborn baby and I would probably go to trial for more than just assaulting her.
Also: You would probably consider it to be murder if right after birth the doctor cuts the baby's spine with a scissor. How about seconds before the head lives the mother's womb? Probably still murder. At what point before birth does it go from killing an innocent newborn to just getting rid of a bunch of unwanted cells? Does it change from a normal operation with nothing wrong about it to one of the most horrific crimes a human being can commit within a second?
Abortion is murder and anybody saying something else is deluding themselves. You are actively supporting the biggest genocide in human history.
>>
>>25598875
>WELL WELL IN THE MOST RADICAL TERRORIST GROUP ON EARTH THEY FONT CARE ABOUT KILLING!

Jesus Christ. You're the major retarded poster I've seen on this board in a while.
>>
>>25599000

What's your point? There's clear procedures on obtaining a proper medical termination. Ramming a coat-hanger up your cunt isn't one of them. She made a poor choice when the legal and safe option was available.
>>
>>25598879
>Do you draw a line anywhere?
yeah, the one designated by the law, the most informed one currently
>>
>>25598421
>drugs are dangerous
>except weed
Every
time

DUDE, WEED LMAO XDDDD
>>
>>25599067
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/03/27/daily-share-no-murder-charges-craigslist-attack.hln
>>
>>25599122

Are you REALLY so stupid you can't see the difference between punching a pregnant woman and killing her baby and the legal right to have control over your own body?

There are no laws that give you the rights to assault people or cause them to lose an unborn child. There are very clearly defined laws that allow you to terminate in the early stages.
>>
File: viper stupidest nigga.jpg (123KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
viper stupidest nigga.jpg
123KB, 600x600px
>>25598972
A baby won't magically sprout from your dick if you stop masturbating. A baby will, however, come out of a pregnant woman's vagina if she doesn't get an abortion.

This is the most retarded fucking argument you liberals faggots put up, I fucking swear.
>>
>>25598027
you would have found a way to support the baby
>>
>>25599257

>le liberal faggots maymay

At some point you should consider not being an overly emotional, angry child.
>>
>>25598043
Of course it does, I mean, how else would we be able to justify continuous war and making guys like Dick Cheney rich while good people starve if we didn't argue about which foundation was the most moral, us or someone else? If we didn't have these things to argue over, how would the Cheney family eat?
>>
>>25599257
>all life is precious bro :^)

good things that masturbation, and abortions, exist.
>>
>>25599331
>no counterargument whatsoever
>just an insult
No, YOU are the fucking child. Refute my point, motherfucker.
>>
>>25599028
>>25599133
Are you actually just not capable of reading or pretending to be retarded? All he is saying is that because a law makes something legal doesn't mean that it is morally okay. ISIS was just an example.
>>25599203
So if that definition changes a few decades from now, do you just go "Oops, sorry we actually condoned the murder of a few million babies. Our bad."

>>25599235
Why? If it's not a human being it should be no different from me punching any other person in the face. It's assault, yes, but if it's only a bunch of cells it should be nothing more. You yourself just admitted that I would kill her baby. So if the mother is killing the baby, it's somehow okay?
>>
>>25599398
fetus != baby
>>
>>25599393

>thinking ranting and insults is an argument that requires a rebuttal

You didn't make any points, you had an emotional tantrum, just like you're doing now. You're a child.
>>
>>25597911
Having an unwanted baby is how Robots are made. You should know that.

I'm actually one of the rare atheists, though, who oppose abortions after 10 weeks or so.

If you think about it there is really no moral reason to abort a fetus before that time. The fetus does not have a brain, can't feel emotions, has no history on the earth, doesn't know anybody, doesn't have ambitions or dreams, isn't even capable of really moving around yet. I don't really know how people compare abortion to "murder", since it really shares nothing with murder if you look at the raw facts (before 10 weeks). It's only after 10 or so weeks, when the fetus develops a brain, that the act of abortion resembles killing a real, fully qualified human being that thinks, feels, and moves.

A fetus right after it has been conceived, though, literally is "a clump of cells". Look at a 6 day old zygote, dude. Tell me how destroying that in any way resembles murder, or breaks any moral code.
>>
>>25598027
An hero tbqhfam
>>
>>25599398
ISIS is an awful example. It's not an example at all. They are a terror organization. Every other society where abortion is a legal procedure is a recognized government.
>>
>>25599398

You have zero rights to end any life whatsoever. You have zero rights to assault people.

She has the right to make a conscious and informed decision and have a legally accepted medical procedure.

What part of this do you not understand? It has nothing to do with how you define what it is - human or cells - you don't have any rights to make choices for other people.
>>
>>25599398
>So if that definition changes a few decades from now, do you just go "Oops, sorry we actually condoned the murder of a few million babies. Our bad."

Yeah, not even trying to be edgy when i say i could care less about society, or people imposing their morals on other. Im just playing with whatever rules the game maker makes. I would like a child to have the least suffering option. Its the best the parents can do for their shittyness though
>>
I think the world would be a better place if all the robots here had just been aborted, there's nothing good about your kind
>>
>>25599516
>ISIS is an awful example. It's not an example at all. They are a terror organization.
Nonsense. They are the legitimate government of the territory they won through conquest. Their laws are the laws of the communities they govern. They are as good an example as any.
>>
File: 1441698600702.png (319KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1441698600702.png
319KB, 803x688px
>>25598012
>>25599573
>>25598832
>>25598670
>>25598043
>all these spooks ITT
>>
>>25599605

>a fascist group of terrorists and religious fanatics is a good example of a government whose decisions should be respected.

You're just baiting now
>>
File: viper end your life.jpg (173KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
viper end your life.jpg
173KB, 1440x1440px
>>25599486
I am going to type this out very clearly so you can understand. You said, and I quote: "[Masturbation is] committing a mass genocide everytime [sic] you orgasm," to which I said, and I quote, "[a] baby won't magically sprout from your dick if you stop masturbating. A baby will, however, come out of a pregnant woman's vagina if she doesn't get an abortion."

You implied that masturbation is equivalent to abortion. I refuted that by pointing out that the former, if not performed, will not result in a baby, while the latter, if not performed, will. That is the argument to be refuted. You have not refuted it.

Do you have any response to this, or am I just wasting my time typing this out for a fucking retard?
>>
>>25599496
finally some sense.

when would you consider it murder?
>>
>>25599653
Quit moving the goal posts. The American government isn't respectable either and you assume everyone respects their laws.
>>
>>25598416
>implying anyone would work manual labor for a fucking kid

If I get a bitch pregnant and she won't abort it, or at least adopt it, I'll just leave. I'm above manual labor tbqh. There's no way I'd make my entire life shit because of one mistake.
>>
>>25599573
And that's fine. As long as you are honest and you admit that you are not generally opposed to killing people if you think that a bad life awaits them. That is your opinion. But don't pretend like it is something else.

>>25599543
>You have zero rights to end any life whatsoever.
>She has the right to make a conscious and informed decision and have a legally accepted medical procedure.
So you admit that she has the right to end a life as you yourself admit? It is okay for her to kill whatever is growing in her body.
>>
>>25599683

But I didn't make that post. I'm just laughing at how angry you clearly are and how you're incapable of presenting an argument that doesn't involve insults or calling people liberal fags.

You're pathetic. Get fucked.
>>
>>25599717
The american government is more respectable than your mom... because she didn't abort you
>>
>>25599605
They are an internationally condemned "government" if you want to call it that. Murder is an internationally condemned act. When you realize abortion =/= murder, you are welcome to reply.
>>
>>25599653
Not him, but why not? Whats the difference between ISIS and other early forms of government? You think your nations government has your best interests in mind? Many were formed religion just like ISIS

Anyway the crux of his argument still stands. Just because an organisation says something doesnt change what it actually is
>>
>>25599717

The goalposts are internationally accepted and recognised laws. The only person trying to shift them is you.
>>
>>25599752
B T F O
T
F
O

You win, that was the most epic burn.
>>
>>25597911
So I get that we're debating about the morality but do you guys actually think the government should make it illegal? Personally i think it would be an overeach of the government to outlaw a medical procedure, whether it's immoral or not. In the middle ages in europe, the church declared that the charging interest on money loans was highly immoral, and yet it was technically legal.
>>
>>25599740
Exactly, it's growing in HER body. An unwanted parasite must be expelled for the sake of the host's mental well-being.
>>
>>25599740
>So you admit that she has the right to end a life as you yourself admit? It is okay for her to kill whatever is growing in her body.

What's there to admit about it? It's a legally defined fact that she has those rights. Nobody is even denying there is life of some form depending on the stage in there.

Actually make a valid point or stop posting.
>>
>>25599573
You could care less, huh? Hmm, how much do you care then? You just said that you do care, so could you please explain how much you care?
>>
File: viper so stupid.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
viper so stupid.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>25599750
>and STILL no argument
>and STILL posting nothing of substance
Liberal nu-male faggots, everyone.
>>
>>25599778
Oh, ok, we're qualifying shit now. I bet if you went into ISIS controlled Libya and asked people whose laws they follow they wouldn't care about your international recognition, they would just say "Islamic State" or daesh or whatever.
>>
I wish everyone in this thread got aborted
>>
>>25599844
Read the last part, inquisitive faggot
>>
>>25598442
I think think of about 25598442 reasons.
>>
>>25599774
So because a country accepts abortion as legal doesn't mean it's not wrong, correct?

Why is your moral compass, from wherever you get it from, that tells you abortion is wrong, right?
>>
>>25599858
Tbh had no idea this thread would split r9k so effectively
>>
>>25599653
Law is law. Don't backtrack now that he called you out on it, you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>25599858
Wew lad

My post is original mr robot
>>
>>25599774

We're not talking about early forms of government. We're talking about internationally debated and agreed upon laws.

Stop trying to imply like a retard snd actually stick to the facts.
>>
>>25598036
>babbies arent conscious being until about 3 years old.

Yea, but you'll still get arrested for killing a newborn baby, doofus
>>
>>25599920
Good. It helped weed out the faggot SJW normie Redditors.
>>
>>25599841
As somebody above already said: Something being legal doesn't make it right. Slavery was legal all over the world not so long ago, but you would still say that it was a great evil. "Legally defined facts" prove jack shit.
>Actually make a valid point or stop posting.
How about you stop being a colossal fucking faggot and start making a point of your own? All you have been saying is that "Well the law says it's okay", which is in no way an argument in favor of abortion. If anything it's an argument against the law that you don't have anything else to base your viewpoint on.
>>
>>25598442
If your mother had aborted you, I wouldn't have to sift through your shitposts right now, that's a fucking valid reason for abortion.

Another valid reason is I'll beat up and abuse and beat the shit out of any unwanted child that is forced on me, the disgusting little shit needs to know he's not wanted and that his existence is ruining one's life with all the time and resources he leeches off me and the world would be better off if he were dead
>>
JUST GRANT ME QUINTS
>>
>>25599945
The fact is that territory gets conquered and the conquerors make the laws. By your logic Taiwan is still the legitimate Chinese government and these Maoists are nothing but fascist terrorists and we don't have to respect them at all.
>>
>>25599969
Which side of the argument was that again?
>>
>>25597911
fetuses are parasites until a certain stage, aborting a fetus past a certain point would actually be killing an organism. Doing it early however is akin to cutting out a tumor
>>
>>25598442
The mother will be very cruel to an unwanted child.

Cruel parents produce robots. Why do you want more robots? You guys are nothing but a burden with your NEET ways and unwarranted self-pity at best, at worst a threat to be put down with your thinking you're entitled to women just because you exist, when you're nothing but undesirable, repulsive social rejects. Abortion is the one thing that can prevent all this.
>>
>>25597911
On the one hand, killing babies is wrong and I don't want whores to have a choice, but on the other hand: there's already enough fucking babies anyways, and the type of people who would get an abortion probably would raise awful children anyways.
>>
>>25599915
I actually think if we got an adequate response to this question, we could come to a conclusion...
>>
>>25599915
I think abortion is right by browsing /r9k/
>>
>>25599740
You mentioned babies when you first asked your question. I didnt want to argue semantics and assumed fetuses, like OP pic. Which is why i brought in the law. Extensive studies have been done to try and get a measureable way of seeing if the fetus feels and the government has made a decision taking that into account.

I draw the line where it's currently best known what time a fetus will feel. Why you were comparing it to a mother strangling her 3 year old i dont know. If were wrong a few decades later, like every adult with good intentions gone wrong, "sorry, we were wrong."
>>
>>25600215
>mother doesn't want baby
>mother is forced to have baby because she can't abort it
>mother hates baby
>mother snaps baby's neck

If a woman wants an abortion sooner or later she'll get it anyway. Back in the 90s when the Church strongly opposed abortion, it was common on the news to hear about newborns abandoned in the trash because mommy didn't want them.
>>
>>25599915
I actually dont have a horse in this race. I just want to see the people he's responding to say something other than
>omg ISIS
>>
>>25599851

I'm not the one who made the statement you are arguing against. I don't owe you anything. Do you need this explained over and over or are you just going to keep angrily having a tantrum like the gigantic child you are?
>>
>>25599855

I don't expect 3rd world countries controlled by religious dictators to comply with UN laws. Do you really think you're making a point here?
>>
ITT autistic christcucks who think an unaware, unviable, unwanted fetus has more rights than the full grown woman forced to carry it to term.

You realize legalized abortions may have had the single greatest positive impact on crime rates in the US?
>>
Dead babies haunting roasties
>>
>>25600399
The US doesn't comply with UN laws, how is that any kind of measure?
>>
Abortion is a meme argument. Like gun control and gender politics.

I seriously hope you guys don't engage in frivolous social issues like these.
>>
File: colin.jpg (14KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
colin.jpg
14KB, 464x464px
>In the United States, about half of all pregnancies are unintended.
>Of all unintended pregnancies, 4 in 10 are aborted.
>Twenty-one percent of all pregnancies in the U.S. end in abortion.
>>>>By age 45, one third of American women will have had at least one abortion.
>Less than 1% of all abortions take place because of rape and/or incest.
>Women who have never been married account for one-third of abortions in America.
>Women give an average of 3.7 reasons why they are seeking an abortion including the following:
21% Inadequate finances
21% Not ready for responsibility
16% Woman's life would be changed too much
12% Problems with relationships, unmarried
11% Too young and/or immature
8% Children are grown; she has all she wants
3% Baby has possible health problems
<1% Pregnancy caused by rape/incest
4% Other
>Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions.
Source: U.S. Census, Guttmacher-Lancet Commission
>>
>>25599924

>very clearly stated internationally recognised laws

>hurrr this 3rd world nation of fanatics that everyone agrees is volatile and in violation of international human rights means you are wrong

Eat shit.
>>
>>25600552
Those are all valid reasons desu, fuck I don't want to ruin my life for some unwanted leech.
>>
>>25598703
People tend to forget that having a baby requires having a fucking baby.

"Give it up for abortion" means forcing your wife through labour and childbirth just to toss away the kid on the off chance someone else might want it.

Her body, familia. Unless that shit is fully grown or born there is no issue with babby killing.

>IF EINTSTEINS MOTHER HAD AN ABORTION WHERE WOULD WE BE HMMMM

If Hitler's mom had an abortion, we wouldn't have not had the holocaust!
>>
File: viper useless.jpg (16KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
viper useless.jpg
16KB, 326x326px
>>25600360
I don't care if it's not you that made the original comment. Either come up with a refutation or fuck off and stop replying. I am the one who provided an argument and then backed it up with evidence from previous posts. You, on the other hand, have done nothing but insult me without providing a counterargument to go along with it. You know who does that? Children.
>>
>>25600626
If OP's mother had aborted OP we wouldn't have this shitty thread now
>>
>>25598027
Good for you normie faggot
>>
>>25597911
>that picture

Ayy lmao
>>
>>25598057
Go get raped by your priest asshole. Its their property until born and arguably until age 18
>>
>>25600462
>christcucks
>"m-muh full-grown woman forced to carry the baby that she had willing sex in order to conceive, h-how dare they insult m'lady"
Reddit personified, down to the whiteknighting, fedora-tier insults against religion and everything. Good job.
>>
>>25599986

y points have already been made. It's nit my fault you're too stupid to find and read them.

The law says it's OK is more than enough of an argument for abortion. Highly intelligent people from all over the world have debated this issue intensely and the outcome is acceptable to me. Your emotional, anger driven response to this isn't my problem.
>>
>>25600699
You have sex to have fun, not to conceive. Accidents happen. You can correct the accident or let it grow huge until you kill him or he kills himself knowing he's nothing but an unwanted accident his parents would rather not exist.
>>
>>25600699
>thinking sex is only for reproduction

Nigger please.
>>
File: guy.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
guy.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>25600581
>retardedly claim that law dictates morality
>someone points out a region in which the laws are absolutely fucked-up morally, but which are still laws by which the country's citizens abide
>b-b-but they're in violation of international human rights laws
>as if the United States isn't in violation of international human rights laws and hasn't refused to comply with even a SINGLE UN-sanctioned treaty in its entire history
Get fucked, you backtracking faggot. The law doesn't mean shit when it comes to whether or not something is morally-just.
>>
>>25600536

I'm not claiming the US is a first world country
>>
>>25600858
How is it not morally just to spare an unwanted person the pain of existing hated by those who made him in the first place? Those people end up psychos shitposting about how horrible their life is on /r9k/ and are far more likely to turn to crime. It is morally just to weed out the unwanted before they can do any harm in the first place.
>>
>>25600642

No. I don't owe you a fucking thing, you stupid retard. I posted a response to a facet of your rant and you are choosing to tantrum like a giant baby who thinks he is entitled to have his own way.

What sort of retarded cunt actually thinks he's owed a reply that suits him? Fuck off loser.
>>
>>25600817
>Accidents happen
Remind me again, what's the failure rate of a condom? 2%? And how many abortions are there per year in this country? Over a million?

Here is what is happening. People are having sex because "durr it makes my peepee/vagoo feel good" without thinking of the consequences having sex entails. Then they find out they're pregnant, and instead of sucking it up and buckling down to raise the kid that directly resulted from their irresponsible hedonistic behavior, they turn around and kill it. THEN, taking it one step further, they refuse to call it murder and do mental gymnastics until they turn blue in the face just so they don't have to take an honest, introspective look at themselves and realize that they fucked up.

And you are defending these people.
>>
>>25600858
>>retardedly claim that law dictates morality

I didn't claim this at all, you dishonest piece of shit. Fuck you, liar.
>>
What happens if you punch a pregnant woman in the stomach and her clump of cells "dies".
Is it murder or just a forced abortion? rape-bortion?
>>
>>25600984

>sex is irresponsible and hedonistic

Spot the angry virgin!

You should try not to make your clear resentment and bias so obvious.
>>
File: viper fuck you 2.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
viper fuck you 2.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>25600976
>I make an argument
>you respond to that argument with an insult, without actually providing any sort of counterargument whatsoever
You don't owe it to me to debate me, you fucking idiot, you owe it to yourself. The onus is on YOU to respond, you brain-dead fucking moron. That's how a debate works. I say something, you counter it, I counter that, and so on and so on. You're literally too stupid to live.
>>
>>25601038

You murdered her child. You had no right to do that. She, on the other hand, has the legal right to choose to terminate.
>>
>>25601115
You mean she has the legal right to murder her child?
>>
When did this turn into biblechan?
>>
>>25598057
They're the lucky ones and you know it.
>>
>>25600984
Why would I raise a kid I don't want when I can't even legally beat the shit out of it, remind him his being alive is a sad mistake, sell its organs, sell it to child prostitutes ring, etc. etc.? An unwanted kid is a lifetime mother load of time and resources wasted on someone you hate. It's only logical people aren't being so stupid to do that for someone unwanted and uninvited, unwanted people incite hatred. If I could punch it to death after birth just for pleasure of showing it my hatred I'd oppose abortion too, but alas that's not legal, so abortion it is.

Also sex does feel fucking good, virgin. Stop belittling it just because you're so disgusting you'll never get it.
>>
File: You.jpg (30KB, 463x591px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
30KB, 463x591px
>>25601082
>Spot the angry virgin!
Spot the moron who wandered over here from r/4chan and doesn't belong here!
>>
>we can decide if a person we can't even talk to yet wants to live
>but it's immoral to decide if an irredeemable murderer deserves to die
wew lad wew wew weeeeew lad
>>
File: tip it.png (656KB, 763x936px) Image search: [Google]
tip it.png
656KB, 763x936px
>tch, it's nothing but a clump of cells anyway...
>>
>>25601180
You've got no right to dictate about others' sex lives, virgin. Keep to your non-existing one. Your mother should have aborted you, I hope someone kills you because the world is better when people like you aren't alive.
>>
>>25601115
I notice you used the word "terminate" and not "murder." Why is that? Like that other anon said, if I were to punch a woman in the stomach and the baby died, it would be murder. But if she were to get an abortion, suddenly it's not a baby anymore, it's a clump of cells, and suddenly it's not murder anymore, it's a terminated pregnancy.

How the fuck does that make any sense, faglord?
>>
>>25601258
Abortions have a timespan window under which they can be performed, retard
>>
>>25601179
>Also sex does feel fucking good, virgin. Stop belittling it just because you're so disgusting you'll never get it.
Friendly reminder that these are the people sharing this board with you.
>>
>>25601205
>It makes me just as bad as him if my tax payments go to killing people ;_;
Heh

>>25601179
You were told by everyone in your life that sex feels good, so you desperately chase it, as if you were a dog. You have no original thought on the matter, just
>muh dick
>>
>>25601258
BECAUSE THE FETUS HAS NO VALUE TO SOCIETY ONLY TO THE PARENTS AND THAT'S IT. It's the same even in the bible. If you kill a person that's murder. If you injury a woman and she loses her baby it's treated the same as loss of property.
>>
>>25601280
No fucking shit, retard. Did I mention a timespan? No. The two scenarios happen at the exact same time. One is deemed murder since the fetus is a baby. The other is deemed to be a simple termination of pregnancy since the fetus is now apparently a clump of cells.

Which is it, moron? A baby or a clump of cells? Whichever one is more convenient to you, yeah?
>>
File: Ayyyglmao.png (294KB, 518x377px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyyglmao.png
294KB, 518x377px
>>25597911
Abortion cant be that bad, he's got a huge smile on his face!
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (261KB, 1119x1062px) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
261KB, 1119x1062px
>these unwanted babies, or clumps of cells as i like to call them, are useless and a hinderance for the human race
>it should be my right to squash them like mere bugs at my convenience
>getting an abortion is no different to me than getting a haircut, i feel as much for the clump of cells as i feel for the discarded hair lying on the floor
owwww that edge tho
>>
>>25601308
>repulsive virgin bitches about "original thoughts" when his only thought is >muh crab mentality chicks won't fuck me so sex must be bad for you too

It's like a child throwing a tantrum because mommy didn't want him.
Well that doesn't surprise me, I wouldn't want anon for a kid either.
>>
>>25601361
Are you illiterate? That has absolutely nothing to do with the post I made.

>a woman is punched in the stomach and the X-week old fetus inside her dies. This is deemed to be murder. The fetus is seen as a person.
>a woman gets an abortion and the X-week old fetus inside her dies. This is not deemed to be murder. The fetus is not seen as a person, but as a mere clump of cells.

Defend that line of reasoning. Pro-tip:
YOU CAN'T
O
U

C
A
N
'
T
>>
>>25601456
because the value of the fetus is defined by the mother. It's not a difficult concept.
>>
>>25601441
There are two possibilities.
>1) You are a roastie whore.
>2) You're a cucked nu-male whiteknight faggot.
Either way, fuck off.
>>
>>25601368
Have you ever heard the word "development"? A fetus is not yet a baby and as an unfeeling clump of cells it can be humanely killed.
>>
>>25601500
So whether or not something is deemed to be alive and a person is subjective to you? It's literally, "If I want it, it's a person; if I don't, it's a clump of cells?" Are you really that stupid?
>>
>>25601441
Thanks for admitting that sex is a meme and that you will run off a cliff at the suggestion of "hey, it's a good experience!" Surprised you're not Muslim or something.
>>
>the fairer, gentler sex
>literally can't stop thinking about baby killing
>if baby killing is not an option she's being oppressed
>>
>>25601521
So why would someone punching that same unfeeling, undeveloped clump of cells to death be deemed murder? It's inconsistent. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either killing it is murder or it's not. You can't fucking pick and choose based on whichever benefits you at the time, you selfish fuck.
>>
>>25598027

Agree with what you did. But I'm antinatalist and pro abortion, so I'm biased.
>>
>>25601561
Considering it's the mother who has to go through the pain of going through pregnancy and childbirth with all the undesirable changes and risks it brings to her body and her life, yes, it's her right to decide. And that's not touching the matter of raising it which destroys one's life.
>>
>>25601646
Her decision can't alter reality, either it's murder or it isn't.
>>
File: 1429130491403.jpg (16KB, 476x356px) Image search: [Google]
1429130491403.jpg
16KB, 476x356px
>>25601441
>he actually thinks sex is a big deal
>he prides himself on getting sex
>he thinks he's better than other people for getting sex
>he thinks this makes him special
Living for orgasms. You pathetic fucking waste of space.
>>
>>25601632
By the time it can still be aborted the lump is not even visible, or just barely and you won't notice it
By the time you can see the swollen belly and punch it to death it's already developed enough to be feeling and developed and no longer a clump of cells
Why are you retarded?
>>
>>25601593
You're quoting the wrong person imo

>>25601697
It's justified murder just like euthanasia and killing muslims for oil in the middle east. Everyone benefits from it.
>>
>>25600903
Ugh.

So morality transcends law. Morality is also the foundation for law. Illegitimate governments are a bad example for this being fallacious, but so are legitimate governments.

Thank you based frogposter for your awesome arguments.
>>
>>25601734
Replace punching with anything you wish. A baby-targeting laser, for all I care. My point still stands. One is deemed to be murder, the other isn't. Defend this. Either both are murder or neither one is.
>>
File: YuiAvi.png (227KB, 471x477px) Image search: [Google]
YuiAvi.png
227KB, 471x477px
>>25601441
>chicks get tested for and diagnosed with STD's
>chicks won't fuck me
>sex must be bad for you
>>
>>25600903
>moving the goalposts THIS fucking hard
Holy shit, bro. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>25601813
The factual differences between the two stages make one not a person while the other is.

If you want both to be murder, be my guest, that just means one is a justified and just murder and the other isn't.
>>
The whole abortion crazy is a very good representation of the nihilistic cold world we live in,
But i still feel like it has some use considering all the nigger it slays.

It is a conflicting kind of feel.
>>
I don't think this debate will ever really get solved because people
on different sides have different definitions of "personhood" and "life."
So the person on the other side seems illogical from the others
perspective.I would think it's best to hammer out those definitions
first.
>>
>>25600984

Alright, maybe you're right. Let's say you are. But, taking into consideration your arguments, abstinence education programs don't work, and trying to get kids/people to stop fucking each other is ludicrous at best. So the options, then, are sex ed and condoms/birth control, and abortions. I would much rather people have abortions than spit out kids that they'll likely hate and who will likely grow up to be at least a nuisance to society.

Your argument doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>have kid
>didn't want to, but some yard said I should take responsibility and not "murder a child"
>kid grows up
>finds out I didn't want him
>gets depressed
>becomes NEET
>"I NEVER ASKED TO BE BORN! FUCK YOU YOU DUMB BITCH! ILL KILL YOU IF YOU TRY TO KICK ME OUT!"
>>
File: abortion.png (624KB, 1161x719px) Image search: [Google]
abortion.png
624KB, 1161x719px
>>25601936
Alright, let's get cracking.
>>
>>25601957
Then he should be free to kill himself since his life holds no meaning?
That is, if he wants to do it. Otherwise i guess that woman would've been proven wrong, huh?
>>
>>25601857
What factual differences? In both the baby dies. How is it a person in one scenario but not in the other? It's exactly the same age, same mother, same everything. The only difference is how exactly it's put to death, via hypothetical giant baby-killing laser or abortion. Either way, it dies. In one scenario, the one doing the killing goes to prison for murder. In the other, nothing happens because it's seen as totally legal and the baby isn't viewed as being alive. How do you reconcile that?
>>
>>25601967
>ms paint picture
>can't even spell basic English words right

Are you a false-flag poster just trying to make anti-abortion people seem retarded?
>>
>>25601967
A fertilized egg is of no worth to me. Don't see why I should feel remorse about removing it. Heck I could be doing the world a favor by preventing the next Hitler.
>>
>>25602027
Now that's what i like to call edgy.
>>
>>25601967
Give the underlying points to prevent ambiguity.

>My thoughts on the matter
I would not consider a fertilized cell a person. It can become a person
if allowed to, I view it in the same way a seed is not a tree.
>>
>>25601995
Robots are too pathetic to kill themselves so they want to make others' lives miserable, such as that poor woman. She should be allowed to kill that leeching ungrateful piece of shit.

>>25602005
>same age
>3-months (at most) undeveloped fetus
>9-months developed baby
>same age

Jesus christ you're a retard and don't even know how life develops.
>>
>>25601112

>assuming that every reply is a debate!

You're an embarrassment.

I mocked your emotional libhruuls insult. It was pretty fucking clear I very pointedly wasn't getting involved in your stupid argument. I'm sorry you lack the intelligence to grasp this.
>>
>>25602044
If you don't let me abort the piece of shit, I'll kill it or abandon it to die after it's born. Simple as that. I sure am not ruining my life over that undeserving piece of shit.
>>
>>25602026
That picture is clearly making fun of the mental-gymnastics-using "pro-lifers," though. What better moment for determining life than conception itself? If not conception, then when? An arbitrary number of weeks that vary state-by-state later? 24, as opposed to 26?

People will strain remarkably hard in order to avoid feeling guilt or remorse for their actions. It's astounding.
>>
>ILL KILL YOU IF YOU TRY TO KICK ME OUT

If my son ever says this to me I'll stab him to death
>>
>>25602092
I see your point but at best the equivalent would be a sapling.
The equivalent of a seed would be the sperm.
>>
>>25602181
Sperm is alive.
>>
>>25602181
>What better moment for determining life than conception itself? If not conception, then when?

When that life can be aware of itself, which at conception it still isn't.
>>
>>25601131

No. She has the legal right to terminate. Punching her in direct violation of her rights and causing the death of the child is murder.

>>25601258

I used the word terminate because it is an accepted definition. If it doesn't make sense to you it is because you lack the intellect required to understand the difference and you seem incapable of understanding basic rights. You're also the one saying it is a clump of cells, not me. Try actually presenting an argument that doesn't involve making things up.
>>
>>25602111
You fucking idiot, you don't even know what you're arguing. Assume both are the same age--23 weeks, say. One is killed by a laser/punch/whatever and it's murder. The other is aborted. One is deemed murder, the other totally okay :^)
>>
>>25602228
So women and the other mentally handicapped are all free game?
>>
File: viper gayer.jpg (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
viper gayer.jpg
119KB, 600x600px
>>25602131
>It was pretty fucking clear I very pointedly wasn't getting involved in your stupid argument.
And yet he keeps replying. Great job not getting involved!
>>
>>25601368

You're the only one trying to claim it's a baby or a clump of cells. Nobody is denying it is life of some form. We are simply stating that the person punching has no rights or legal basis to do so.
>>
>>25602244
Aaaaand the bitter virgin has finally shown its colours, it's once again just a matter of hating women because they rightfully don't like you. :^) PS: No, why would you think that? Robots on the other hand....
>>
>>25602244
>lol women are dumb haha they should be aborted

at least put some effort into it
>>
>>25602194
>The equivalent of a seed would be the sperm
I would not say that since the analogy doesn't quite follow

The further thing is the zygote is "alive" BUT the biological criteria
used to come to this conclusion could then be applied to almost any
cell in the body. So from my point of view it then boils down to the
value of the potential human.
>>
>>25601632

There's nothing inconsistent about it. You're delusional and think that the person punching and killing the child has the right to do that. They don't and you know this. The mother does, however, have the right to choose to have an abortion and abortion is LEGALLY DEFINED as not being murder. B
>>
>>25602333
>>25602345
It was a joke, holy fuck.
I didn't realize i stepped into tumblr. This is still /r9k/ right?
>>
>>25598274
>Pro lifers are more feminine than any of the left wing, wetting themselves over women getting an abortion.
What's wrong with being feminine? Do you want to marry a masculine woman, or possibly a man? GTFO homo.
>>
>>25602241
The first is done without the consent of the mother, the second with.
>>
>>25598274
With your logic, if you can't afford to take care of your own already born kid, should one kill it instead of putting them up for adoption? If not why is it any different if they're unborn. Technically they're still alive.
>>
>>25601798

>I'm just gonna keep on making things up and going on about morality

I'm not the one bringing tangents into this. My point isn't complicated - abortion is legal in the first world country I live in because my country and other first world countries have debated snd agreed. This is all that matters to me and I don't give a fuck about your 3rd world, extremist nations.
>>
>>25602356
>it's a prank bro dude chill

>I was merely pretending!
>>
>>25597911

Please tell us all, OP, how many such "babies" you have adopted and spent your time raising? The exact total?
>>
I'm gonna abort 50 babies just for you pro-lifers arguing in this thread. You did this.
>>
If that thing were alive, you'd be paying welfare and food stamps for it. Which you probably oppose--so what's the problem?
>>
>>25602403
A fetus aborted within legal terms won't survive outside the mother's body, it's literally yet a parasite that needs a host to live

A kid already born or prematurely born but still developed enough will survive without the mother... biologically at least because socially they'll become nothing but a burden and a problem for society but that's another matter, there could always be a kind soul who'll take care of it freeing the mother or its burden or a pedo looking for children to groom who'll buy it off the mother and raise it to be the perfect cp fuck toy, something that won't die right away by itself has more value than a literal useless parasite. In ye olde times abortion wasn't widespread but then parents could literally sell or abandon unwanted children and/or children they couldn't afford to raise.
>>
I hope you abortionfags are joking.
Ripping babies out of the bellies of mothers is wrong
no matter how much you hate your life this shit is just wrong
>>
>>25601839

Do you actually know what moving the goalposts means?
>>
File: how-abortion-works.jpg (141KB, 653x475px) Image search: [Google]
how-abortion-works.jpg
141KB, 653x475px
Reminder that the baby is taken out one piece at a time.

Limbs ripped, one at a time, then once the ribcage is severed, the head is crushed and the mashed remains of the brain are pulled out as a single thread.
>>
>>25602544
What about selling it to child prostitution rings tho?
I don't have to raise a defective person, which will end up defective because I am not willing to provide it care as I didn't want it in the first place, so I will not provide it any care at all, it gets to have an actual purpose in its life with someone who actually wants it, and I get a fat load of cash.
>>
>>25602005

You keep making these baby versus cells statement as if the people who disagree with you are claiming one over the other. Your argument is dishonest and you are deliberately choosing to ignore that one scenario is a violation of the mothers rights and the other is not.
>>
>>25602632
Cool. This comment is highly original.
>>
>>25602241

Pretty sure 23 weeks means you can't legally abort unless there are extreme circumstances.

You're still ignoring the simple fact that it's murder because you assaulted someone and killed their unborn child.

Why do you struggle so much with this simple as fuck difference?
>>
File: abortion.png (162KB, 1920x1185px) Image search: [Google]
abortion.png
162KB, 1920x1185px
Here, I made this for you retards.
>>
Wow, /r9k/ is full of murderous sociopathic babykilling fuckwits. You deserve to have no gf. May you never reproduce and may you die alone.
>>
>>25602281

>If you reply to me you have to obey my special snowflake rules!

I've consistently NOT addressed the stupid argument you were having with that other anon. You actually believe you are owed a response.
You're a child. A shameful, stupid child
>>
>>25602759
You can't legally abort that late unless there are extreme circumstances so both are murderers in case B, also that shit don't even exist yo. Why are you making retarded examples?
>>
If you want to abort even at #clumpofcells weeks you should at least admit you were an accomplice to murder, since you cannot even take responsibility for the consequences of unprotected sex.
>>
>>25602827

It isn't murder. As far as I'm concerned if it hasn't left the womb it isn't murder, but at the very least before 20-something weeks it's literally just cells with the potential to become a human.
>>
File: 1447617710315.jpg (103KB, 552x338px) Image search: [Google]
1447617710315.jpg
103KB, 552x338px
>>25602827
Why take responsibility for 18 years when you can fix the mistake before it becomes a real problem?
>>
This is a personal subject for me, as one who have has several girlfriends that have had abortions. Every father's day I go to the city dump and wave at it.
>>
>>25602855
It sounds like you're making shit up as you go t b h
>>
>>25602887

I am pretty drunk so that may be. But let me ask: what if I did admit what you want me to? What happens? So what? Who cares?
>>
>>25602827
>#clumpofcells weeks you should at least admit you were an accomplice to murder
But why?

>consequences of unprotected sex.
what if the protection failed?

>>25602855
While I agree with you, why exactly was ~24 weeks chosen as the cut off date,
I've never really gotten a satisfactory answer to this question.
>>
people here hate single moms
people here hate when women tie men into marriage/ child support by having children with them
people here hate fucking with condoms because it feels so much better without

it makes no sense that /r9k/ does not support abortion
>>
>>25599361
This guy knows how the world works.
>>
File: viper shet up.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
viper shet up.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>25602815
>special snowflake rules
>a basic debate
>to which you implicitly agreed to by replying
>and you keep replying
>while not debating
>wasting both my time and yours
>and thinking you're right
>and taking the moral high ground
>somehow this makes me the child
>>
>>25602950
>why exactly was ~24 weeks chosen as the cut off date,

For me it was arbitrary, as I'm sure it is for every other person who makes that claim. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with viability, but I'm not certain.
>>
>>25602855
this >it isn't a baby until x weeks
is fucking stupid.
If a woman gets pregnant that means the thing growing in her belly
IS A BABY
not a TIGER
not a ZEBRA
not a GOAT
a BABY
saying its a clump of cells or some bullshit is just dumb baby-killer logic.
>>
>>25602996

I'll abort as many clumps of cells as I can. They've done nothing to deserve being born.
>>
>>25602996
It's a baby that deserves death for ruining mommy's life
>>
>>if I want it
>It's a beautiful baby~~~
>>if I don't
>DUDE CLUMP OF CELLS LMAO

All fetuses are clumps of cells. It is given value based on the particular fiction applied by the parents. Third parties have no say in that fiction.
>>
>>25602950
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_viability
>>
>Be me yet to be born
>My mother had serious pregnancy complications, plus being a single mother with no one to support her (my father left before I was born)
>Doctors told her the safest thing to do would be to abort me
>She chose to have me anyway, risking her own life (you know, natural maternal instinct and that sort of thing)
>I was born fine except for a non serious muscular problem

Even though my life aint perfect, Im really happy to be born. I would be an hypocrite if I supported abortion.
>>
>>25602759

>I'm too stupid to work out A is murder because the man has no right to attack her

You're really, really not clever at all
>>
>>25600077
Whichever he disagrees with, of course
>>
>>25602965

I'm not implicitly agreeing to anything, you ridiculous moron.

You're a complete fucking idiot if you actually believe the absolute shit you keep posting. No wonder you're the sort of retard who thinks calling people libhurul fuggits is making an argument - which is exactly what I was mocking you for in the first place.

Cry more, you pathetic, entitled cunt.
>>
>>25603088
Your mother's choice is not another woman's choice though.

>I dropped out of school and started working part-time. My parents took care of the baby while I worked. I loved him, I was so happy I didn't have an abortion at the time. Mother instinct is so strong. Baby and toddler years are so beautiful. They pass by so quickly, though.... However, the years to follow were very hard. My family did not have much money, my dad was too sick and needed to be on disability. The help and support from church stopped after the baby was born. Now I was just the "single mother". They never treated me the same, most didn't even believe me I was raped, all they saw is that I was "a single mother". I worked hard for my kid. I never had the chance to go back to school, I lost all my girlfriends, it was all work and child.
>>
>>25603098
For the last time, you fucking MORON, either both are murder or neither are. Either the fetus is a person or a clump of cells. Fucking pick one. None of this "whatever suits me best" bullshit. Whether or not the woman wants to kill the baby has no bearing on whether or not that baby is alive.

You're really, really not competent at all.
>>
>>25597911
There's no free will so why does it matter if abortion is practiced when the fate of every clump of cells is already predetermined?
>>
>>25603206

>Now, he is 18 and I feel I'm living my nightmare again. He has been caught stealing multiple times. He even steals from my purse. I have even called the police on him myself. I know he is using drugs. I've tried to force him into rehab but he doesn't even admit he is using drugs. A 17 yr old girl claims that he has abused her, but my son denies it. I want to believe him, but deep down inside I believe her.
I never dated again. I gave up my life and all my dreams. I worked hard. All for him. People say that if you abort, you could be killing the next president. Let me tell you chances are higher that you may be killing a future gang member instead. It goes both ways. I wish I had kept my pregnancy secret and continued w/ the abortion as I originally planned 18 yrs ago. Just to let you know, there ARE women that regret not having an abortion, they just deny it. It is just more politically correct to admit you made a mistake aborting than not. Even to this day, I feel horrible when I admit that I should have done it. I'm sick and tired of the lies, of the abortion debate. If you disagree with abortion, then don't have one. It will not affect you at all if it remains legal, but it will affect adversely the lives of many if it is criminalized. Just don't force it down to everybody else. It may be a mistake.
>>
>>25603037
I was aware of that but it just pushes the question back a bit and
it becomes Why didn't thy pic <21 weeks where viability is <0%

I mean they basically to LD50 from toxicology and applied it here and even
if it is viable,so what why should we care?
>>
>>25598339
>abortion is bad
>i wish you got aborted

hmMMMmMm
>>
File: viper inferior.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
viper inferior.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>25603188
By virtue of jumping into an argument on a Vietnamese sewing forum you're implicitly inserting yourself into that argument and taking up the opposing side. The onus is therefore on you to provide sufficient evidence countering my claim, which I have provided evidence for, twice.

You are the child, my friend. You jump into an argument, disagree with me, refuse to back up your claims, then cover your ears and scream "LALALA I don't have to back anything up you entitled cunt LALALA!" That's not how this works you inept, utterly hopeless dumbass.
>>
>>25603211

It doesn't matter at all if it's a clump of cells or a baby. What matters is who has the right to make the choice to end it. The mother has a legal right to an abortion. A man punching her is a murderer because he broke the law. Stop inventing false scenarios like "whatever suits me best" and acknowledge that you are wrong.

Why are you refusing to acknowledge these simple facts?
>>
>>25601441
and you're here defending infanticide.

Sounds like anon is the better man than you.
>>
>>25603206
Another woman choice to abort is not the same as the baby choice to live (which is the common rule)

Also, in this sort of scenarios (rape pregnancies) I think its best for the kid to be in foster care or adoption. Thats something I can accept my tax money going to rather than nuclear weapons.

You dont have to take care of the children if you are really unable to do so. But I guess Im talking about an utopic situation.
>>
>>25603229
>stupid whore is a terrible mother and raises a shitty kid
>instead of blaming herself she instead regrets missing her chance to kill him when he was younger
Women, everybody.
>>
>>25603213

so it's ok for me to murder you then since it's le predetermined? (something humans could never know in advance so is pointless to point out and only ever done so to excuse peoples bad choices by fags like you)
>>
>>25603320

>being shamelessly desperate.

I don't owe you anything. I'm not going to ever enter into your stupid argument and you are completely free of dignity for continuing to push this so painfully.

I didn't jump into your argument. I didn't even address a single facet of it. I laughed at you for being the tantrum throwing little bitch who resorts to insults because that's what you very clearly are.
>>
>>25603343
>>25603338
A clump of cells can't make a choice.
>foster care of adoption
I don't want my rapist's genes to live. They're bad and need to be weeded out. Also you are forgetting about society pressuring mothers not to give up their babies forgetting what they turn into when they grow up. I'd rather kill a leech like that than give up on my life.
>>
>>25603338

I haven't read the reply thread and I'm not that guy you're responding to, but I would legit defend infanticide. There truly is little difference between late term abortion and infanticide, and all of the arguments for abortion at every stage before birth apply to infants shortly after birth.

Of course it makes little sense to do it after already giving birth to the child, but I could imagine some cases where it would be legitimate.
>>
>>25603380
>putting an unfair burden you don't even imagine the weight and pain and sacrifice of on the victims and blaming them for not wanting to destroy themselves for it, not caring for the victims' suffering like a sociopath because they're women
This is why men need to stay out of women's issues.
>>
>>25603343
>baby choice to live
No conscious decision was made,merely biological processes
doing their thing.
>>
File: viper smart.jpg (16KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
viper smart.jpg
16KB, 280x280px
>>25603437
>he's STILL replying
Serious question my dude: wouldn't it have been a lot easier by this point to just fucking tell me WHY you disagree with me, instead of straining so hard to avoid doing just that? I really think you're making more work for yourself tbqh familia.
>>
>>25603446
>I'd rather kill a leech like that than give up on my life.

You are the real leech.
>>
>>25603514
>blaming your son for being misbehaved
>not even considering the fact that maybe you raised him to be that way
>wishing you had killed him
Stop and think about the fact that you are actually defending this woman and others like her right now.
>>
>>25603621
Don't lump me with the neets like you loser, I got a job and don't need to leech off others like you.
>>
reminder that only normies are pro-life

I fucking wish I was aborted, would have made my parents a lot happier and they would have lived much better lives.
>>
I'm pro-abortion because the two women I've known who had one were personality disorder riddled drug addicts who's bodies are so fucked from all the pills and crack they put in it it wouldn't even be healthy for them to carry a baby to term even if they gave it up for adoption and their kids would literally be better off dead than being raised by them and I can guarantee you they would be suicidal like their fucked up mothers.

It's kind of like how sometimes you should just be able to kill a severely retarded disabled kid with no quality of life even if it's technically murder since they didn't consent to it, except more justified since it's worse to have a drug addict insane single mother than to be a tendie-brained spastic freak since you would be able to conceptualize the horror of your life.
>>
>>25603691
You are less than a neet, really. You're a dead branch sucking nutrients away from the living leaves. You need to be pruned.
>>
>>25603650
If she had been allowed to abort him, she would be much better off now. He's 18 and he should know better than to be a piece of shit, likely he's also a pathetic robot whining in self-pity just like you people. And if he ended up that way that's because raising a child is too big a burden for a woman alone. That's why abortion should be mandatory for all women whose partners aren't willing to commit.
>>
>>25603614

>STILL trying to get me to participate in your stupid debate

I'm just waiting to see when you're going to accept that I have never even slightly entered into this debate with you and I am not obliged to do so just because I mocked an aspect of your post that had nothing to do with the main subject. B
>>
>>25603773
Go ahead and try. It's legal to kill people in self-defense. ;^)
>>
>>25603229
Actually most women would desperately cling to the notion that they made the right decision regardless of how much of a scumbag their kid turned out to be.

This woman sounds like a legitimate sociopath, wishing death on her only child for fucking stealing. Holy shit.
>>
>>25603773
>whines about murder being wrong
>wants to kill another person because they disagree with him
>>
>>25598135
>Not taking responsibility for your actions

Sex=babies. don't want babies, use protection.
>>
File: viper moon.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
viper moon.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>25603781
Serious question: why the fuck are you here? Nobody wants you here. Do you feel better about yourself for laughing at us? Do you know how pathetic that makes you? Do you seriously think you have any sort of moral fiber whatsoever?
>>
>>25603818
>>25603866
Prune doesn't necessarily mean killing (though I won't be sad when baby killers inevitably meet their well deserved end). Mostly poetic license. I'm talking about how whores think they're somehow being more productive by being a liberal materialist drone than by being a mother. Consume, work, die, that's what life is all about right? The whore even tried to claim superiority earlier by saying it has a job. It's sad.
>>
File: viper dummy.jpg (132KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
viper dummy.jpg
132KB, 1500x1500px
>>25603796
I hope you realize how ridiculous you look going to all this trouble just to avoid defending your point, as if that proves something.
>>
>>25602956
Most underrated post in this thread.
>>
>>25603840
She's realized she made a grave mistake because the burden proved too much for her and she rightfully feels bad for it, wishes she could have corrected it in time. I understand her. Offspring is no joke and also a bitch and a extreme sacrifice to raise, something pro-lifers always forget. He being her only child doesn't mean anything, a child that turns out scum as an adult isn't worthy to be loved or to be considered.
>>
>>25603959
Life is about making yourself happy by fulfilling yourself, enjoying yourself, and doing what makes you happy and fulfilled.
Work likely gave her more joy and satisfactions than her kid did. That's not unusual, there's so many shitty kids out there.
>>
>>25603982
Pro-life people have more children than baby killers, they know well what it means to sacrifice.

Honestly that dude sounds better than you. All we know about him is he has stolen. You're defending the murder of defenseless children. The latter is worse than the former. Maybe you're not worthy to be loved or to be considered.
>>
>>25603968

>STILL refusing to grasp that there never has been a point to defend

I hope you realise how embarrassing you are for thinking you can force someone to feel obligated to respond to you in a manner you demand and enter into a debate with you.

Acknowledge that I never once actually addressed your initial argument. Admit that you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>25604062
>You're defending the murder of defenseless children.

We're defending the right to terminate a pregnancy. Murder doesn't come into it because abortion isn't murder. Try actually understanding the facts of the situations you post about
>>
>>25604041
Work will never give someone more joy and satisfaction than a child unless you are a mentally defective organism. That is simply how the human brain works. In fact one of the top regrets people have on their deathbeds is that they worked too much. Not that they had children.

You people have fallen so hard for materialist propaganda it is unreal.
>>
File: viper life aint fair.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
viper life aint fair.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>25604067
How do you function in the real world? You're like some sort of sitcom character.
>>
>>25604062
False. Pro-lifers are usually singles while most women who have abortions are already mothers, and they're having abortions because they know enough is enough.

I'm defending a woman living her life as she wants and not having to destroy for an unwanted, undeserving piece of shit. That is better than a disgusting druggie, thief and abuser who only makes misery wherever he goes. If her mother had aborted him, her shitty life and all the other crimes he committed including the abuse of another girl would not have existed. He and you who are defending him are not worthy of being loved and considered, and you should have been aborted with him.
>>
>>25604106
Why are you projecting your retarded delusions on others?
>>
>>25604126

>posts retarded rant full of swearing and insults like a petulant child who can't present an argument without getting angry

>gets mocked for this

>throws even more furious tantrums and demands that anyone responding to him is obliged to enter into his initial argument

TOPLEL!
>>
>>25598879
>implying your life begins in the womb
>>
>>25604169
Hahaha holy shit lads this roastie whore is pissed.
>>
>>25603982
Raising children has never been easier, people act like it's this insanely difficult task. People have been doing it from the dawn of humanity. If some stone tool wielding, mammoth killing, pre-any conceive, person can raise a child, so can she. People are now so selfish and inconsiderate, they would rather murder their own child, created from their own actions, not accept any responsibility, to save themselves from the "burden" of rearing children. It's stuff like this that makes me think ISIS is not entirely wrong.
>>
>>25604234
...how many children have you raised that are healthy members of society?

none? hmk
>>
>>25604169
>False. Pro-lifers are usually singles while most women who have abortions are already mothers, and they're having abortions because they know enough is enough.

So now you're lying in addition to defending murder. It is well documented that pro-life people are more fertile: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2463472

I wasn't aborted because my parents are not utter trash like you. Abortion would never be an option for either of them, under any circumstances. I take pride that I am from good people and that you are the seed of rats.

>>25604203
Do you seriously think that I am "delusional" by saying most people find more fulfillment in children than in work? You can't be serious.
>>
File: viper god.jpg (162KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
viper god.jpg
162KB, 1500x1500px
>>25604213
Your persistence on such a pointless, trivial matter is bordering on full-blown autism.
>>
>>25604234

Having an abortion is accepting responsibility. It's just not the responsibility YOU want them to accept.
>>
>>25604256
>Strawman fallacy much?
>>
>>25604234
>Raising children has never been easier

Wrong! It was much easier in earlier times. When the child pissed you off you could beat it to death or sell it to make a gain or send it work for a living so it could contribute to the profits right away, nowadays you have to spend a shitton of money and be careful of this and that because otherwise they'll end up defective. It is much more difficult and stressful to raise a child now then it was when all you needed to do to solve a problem was to beat it to near death.
>>
Tfw pro-abortion, anti-natalist
Kill all the kiddies you can please.
>>
>>25604294
So none?
Why do you talk about shit you don't know?
>>
>>25604294
I just don't understand how you can make such delusional claims without experience of the situation. Talk to any mother of a toddler and see how 'easy' they think it is.
>>
File: 1429236694906.gif (2MB, 368x312px) Image search: [Google]
1429236694906.gif
2MB, 368x312px
>>25604256
>Because you haven't personally done something, that means it's not easy
Just fucking stop. How many kids have YOU raised that you know it's such a horrible burden?
>>
>>25604298
what the fuck are you talking about nigger?
you can't just make stuff up
>>
dang son thats gross my nigga
>>
>>25604345
You got a testimony here >>25603229
>>25603206 and you're bitching at it because it's not what you wanted, just like a pathetic shitty brat.
>>
>>25604376
No, you stupid cow, I'm asking about YOU. You, personally. How many kids have you raised.
>>
>>25604345
lel if i say what he said but the opposite it refutes the argument xd

Many people have trouble raising children. That's why there is a multitude of books regarding how to raise children, because people struggle. The cost of raising a child is pretty fucking substantial.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/costs/cost-of-raising-children-in-australia-is-rather-massive/news-story/cbbe4eab3f4539323931c22a1a1c30bf
>>
>>25604414
I'm not the person you were replying to, nigger.
>>
>>25604271

You're the idiot who keeps angrily trying to force the issue. If you had any self respect, you'd have accepted the things I've had to repeat to you over and over quite a few posts ago
>>
>>25604266
>I wasn't aborted because my parents are not utter trash like you. Abortion would never be an option for either of them, under any circumstances. I take pride that I am from good people

You weren't aborted because your parents wanted you. Don't delude yourself into believing it wouldn't have been an option if they didn't. You're not from good people just because of some completely arbitrary reason. In fact, you sound like a degenerate who clings to artificial notions of worth.
>>
File: viper destruction.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
viper destruction.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>25604476
Do you have autism?

I don't know what I was thinking, expecting that to be the first time that question's been asked since the robot's been re-implemented.
>>
>>25604558
>babykiller lecturing anyone on morality
>babykiller calling someone else a degenerate
The lack of self-awareness displayed here physically hurts my very soul.
>>
>>25604558
Imagine how much his mother regrets that choice now. Poor lady.
>>
>>25604577

>it's autism to calmly and consistently refuse to pander to the demands of a furious, abusive weirdo who can't accept that he can't have his own way
>>
>>25597911
If you murder a pregnant woman, you get two murder charges.

Fetuses are only people when women can use that fact to screw a man over.
>>
File: viper 1 million.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
viper 1 million.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>25604619
I'll take that as a resounding yes.

This is my last Viper so consider this my last reply. I had a good time. Good night, anon.
>>
>>25604604

>autistic levels of implying

You very clearly are a degenerate with your utterly ridiculous and arrogant notions of why you have value over others.

You don't have a soul - stop hiding behind your fedora
>>
File: !wellcucked.png (207KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
!wellcucked.png
207KB, 803x688px
>>25604266
great bate . gave me a chortle
>>
>>25604661

>I'll interpret no as yes because I'm incapable of admitting I'm wrong and my lack of intellect and emotional intelligence prevents me from being rational
>>
File: 1407303027536.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1407303027536.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>25604674
>it's degenerate to oppose baby-killing
>it's fedora to oppose baby-killing
Listen to yourself. What are you saying?
>>
File: viper big girls 4 u.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
viper big girls 4 u.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>25604701
[This is an automated reply. The poster you are trying to reach is not available right now.]
>>
>>25604715
It's degenerate and fedora to ruin women's lives with kids they don't want
>>
>>25604715

>literally making things up is acceptable if it makes me feel better about myself - the post

Maybe you should try actually reading the posts properly. B
>>
>>25604558
I don't have to delude myself. My parents are pro-life. So is all my family. If they didn't want me I would have been carried to term anyway. That's how decent people work. You should try and get to know some of them at some point. Life has to suck when you only interact with soulless, materialist degenerates.

>>25604606
Nice projection. It's a shame your mother is the type of person who would regret having a child.
>>
>>25604745
Femanon here. This.
I'll kill any piece of shit that is forced on me. Pre-birth or post-birth it doesn't matter, it deserves death and agony for ruining my life with its existence.
>>
>>25604745
It's degenerate and fedora to think having a child is the ruin of a life.
>>
>>25604738

>I'm so angry that you were right the whole time - the post
>>
>>25604767
Have you tried actually asking her or are just making shit up in your little delusional mind?
>>
Until that kid leaves the body then hes a parasite, do what you want wit it whores
>>
>>25604800
It is. Extreme waste of time and resources killing off any dreams, passions and ambitions I might have previously had, all for some unwanted disappointing piece of shit. It is the ruin of a life.
>>
>>25604813
wtf, are you really from such a broken family that you can't grasp that other people know their mother's opinions and worldviews?
>>
File: viper 4 u fam.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
viper 4 u fam.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>25604805
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

F A M
A
M
>>
you need to release yourself from the dogma that life is a good thing. all pregnancies should be terminated
>>
>>25604845
well if you think a kid will necessarily be a disappointing piece of shit you're probably so far gone into feminist propaganda that you're a ruin of a life anyway.
>>
>>25604859
I just don't trust his, given how batshit insane he is.
>>
>>25604767

>he thinks they wouldn't have just aborted and then prayed to magical sky jeebs for forgiveness if it actually bothered them that much

Oh dear, they really did raise a simple idiot. No wonder you're delusional enough to think your particular believes make you decent compared to others.

What a pitiful little cunt
>>
>>25604894
>being this mad other people are enjoying life in spite of you

Jealousy's a bad thing yanno. :^)
>>
>>25604926
>being this mad that I have a good family
>being so lost in degeneracy and sin that the very idea of a happy decent family is incomprehensible to you

lel, stay mad
>>
>>25604968
>claims to be from a happy decent family
>makes batshit insane posts on r9k demanding everyone agree with him or he throws a tantrum

Hmmmmm.
>>
>>25604859

>believing your mother wouldn't lie!

Oh dear. Are you underage?
>>
>>25604994
>advocates ripping children apart in their mother's wombs
>calls someone else insane

Hmmmmm
>>
>>25604968

I was going to reply, but >>25604994
really nailed it.
>>
>>25604946
Why would I be jealous of you? You've already proven your life is full of misery if you really believe what you've posted.
>>
>>25605020

Use all the hyperbole you like, but abortion is still legal and it's legal because rational minds have debated the issue thoroughly
>>
>>25604333
Why do you?

inb4org
>>
>>25605065
too hard to think for yourself huh
>>
>>25605065
It's not hyperbole, abortion is literally children being ripped apart in their mother's womb.

Abortion is legal where I live because judicial and political elites are easily influenced by "intellectual" trends which demonize tradition and local autonomy. In other areas of the world that isn't the case and abortion is not legal, so I don't see what good it is appealing to the law.
>>
>>25602955
It's easy to hate abortions when you have zero risk of getting someone pregnant. It really should be the woman's choice. Pro choice women aren't forcing others to have abortions. And it isn't right to say you can only have an abortion under certain circumstances.
>>
>>25605133

I don't need to rethink something I agree with that's already been thoroughly debated.

>>25605238

Abortion is legal because it is an acceptable practise. No one is forcing you to have one or participate, so your argument is essentially emotional.
>>
>>25605266

Shhhh, don't be reasonable in this thread.
>>
>>25605332
>Abortion is legal because it is an acceptable practise.

This is circular. Learn how to argue like an adult.

>No one is forcing you to have one or participate, so your argument is essentially emotional.

Except I am forced to fund them, to tolerate them in my community and my country, to live with the devastating social consequences they cause, to pay for a legal system which protects them, to listen to its propagandizers as they continue to spread their lies.

Your argument is not rational. Saying "it has been debated by kike judges" is not an argument.
>>
>>25605473

>devastating social consequences

Name one, you fedorable little child.

My argument is rational, you just don't like the fact I agree entirely with the decision that has been made and who made it and so you resort to childish nonsense like 'kike judges.'
>>
>>25605609
Nope, appealing to authority is a logical fallacy my whorish friend. It is not rational.

The western world is going through cultural decay and is on the verge of total societal collapse and you ask me to "name one." That's rich. I'm not doing your homework for you just so you can give me more estrogen-laden excuses about how black is actually white. Try looking through any feminism thread on r9k or pol. Or look at anything about demographic changes regarding marriage and family in the past four decades. Or just continue living in ignorance, your choice.
>>
>>25605715

>this much fedora in one post

You're a delusional, hysterical child.

Perhaps one day you'll actually give up being mentally 12 and actually participate in the real world. You're not doing my homework because you know you're full of shit and cannot provide one single factual example of abortion ruining society that isn't terribly flawed nonsense at best.
>>
>>25606015
>le YOU'RE A CHILD response
>no actual rebuttal
You do realize that you are the child here, yes?
>>
>>25606015
jesus what is wrong with you
>>
>>25597976
Fuck off Jared, Subway is fucking garbage and you know it, piece of shit I'll stab your parents
>>
>>25606074

>posts a hysterical pol rant
>thinks anyone is going to waste their time offering a rebuttal to an insane person

LEL. No.

>>25606151

I'm not retarded?
>>
''During the Renaissance in Italy, the abandonment rate was in excess of 50 percent of all babies. In seventeenth-century China, Jesuit missionaries reported that thousands of infants, mostly female, were deposited in the streets. In 1741 Thomas Coram, a retired sea captain, was so disturbed by the sight of infant corpses lying in the gutters and rotting on dung heaps that he opened Foundling Hospital in England to "suppress the inhuman custom of exposing new-born infants to perish in the streets" (Langer 1974, p. 358).''

''One of the earliest methods of saving illegitimate and abandoned babies was the formation of foundling homes (orphanages). The first foundling home was opened in 787 C.E. in Italy. Foundling homes were opened across Europe, quickly filling to capacity. Placing a child in a foundling home was little more than infanticide in a hidden form. In Dublin, the foundling hospital had a revolving basket placed at the front gate to provide parents anonymity as they deposited their unwanted children. Roughly 85 percent of infants placed in these homes died as a result of inadequate care.''

You'd rather go back to those times, baka?

THERE WAS NEVER A TIME where babies were considered miraculous gems.

''Common law in England presumed that a child was born dead. According to early Jewish law, an infant was not deemed viable until it was thirty days old. During the 1950s the chief rabbi of Israel, Ben Zion Uziel, said that if an infant who was not yet thirty days old was killed, the killer could not be executed because the infant's life was still in doubt.''

Truth is, abortion is merciful compared to what it used to be.
>>
>>25600928
>shitposting on /r9k/
>psychos

lmfao. the fucking robots are the same people who sperg out when women ask them to hang out. they aren't PSYCHOPATHS, let alone capable ones.
>>
>>25607807
Except that wasn't me, gaylord. I just chimed In to tell you how much of a faggot you are.
Thread posts: 408
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.