[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK robots, here we go, advice thread. Need advice? Post your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1407.jpg (163KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1407.jpg
163KB, 1280x800px
OK robots, here we go, advice thread.

Need advice? Post your problem here and I'll try to help as best as I can.
>>
I want Talk Talk's Laughing Stock on vinyl but idk whether to buy it online and wait two weeks or wait a week and check my record store to see if they have one

>buy it online
>wait a long time to get it

>wait week to buy it in store
>isn't there
>wait two more weeks to get it shipped

>wait week
>check record store
>it's there
> :)

??
>>
>>25597489
So let me lay this out a little clearer

Online: 100% certainty, 2 weeks

Store: percentage of chance unknown, best case scenario 1 week but could be indeterminate

So if they don't have it next week in store you either have to order it online and wait another 2 weeks in addition to that week for a grand total of 3 weeks, or wait for the record store to have it which could take easily as long.

Unless you talk to the record store and they say they're getting it in next week I would go with online since there is 100% certainty it will get there in 2 weeks, rather than some unknown time frame.
>>
>>25597434
>Post your problem
I want to break your nose.
>>
>>25598376
(^: :^) I am sorry to hear that
>>
File: 1422600991325.png (260KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
1422600991325.png
260KB, 600x472px
>>25598434
>execute plan zeta
>enter thread
>be hostile for no reason

>Ineffective

Initiate plan yamo.
>>
I have a friend that I found was talking shit about me behind my back, so I cut contact with him. He apologized at the time but I just ignored it. This was about a year ago. He just texted me again asking if we can be friends again, and I'm not sure what I should say back. I'm not mad at him, I just don't care anymore, and it might as well just be a stranger texting me. I'm thinking I'll just keep ignoring it.
>>
>>25597434
Need to have an A average this semester and also keep up with exercise/hygiene. How do I find the willpower not to fart in front of my computer for another eight hours?
>>
>>25597434
im semi attractive and girls have shown interest in me before but i always sperg out. also im shit at taking hints. how do i fix myself
>>
>>25598738
I wouldn't trust him after that shit, once a shit talker always a shit talker
>>
>tfw gf broke up with me Jan 10th last year
>almost 1 year anniversary
>we were only together for 1 month
>never kissed or banged
>still think about her, and check her IG for new posts literally every day.
How do I stop? Is it because she's the only girlfriend I've ever had? Help pls
>>
>>25598826
Learn to manage your time, Google some tips and follow them and you should be fine
>>
I need a job because I'm poor. I apply but don't have much luck. How do I get a job?
>>
>>25598935
Try starting as friends first and then move on from there, it'll probably calm you down not having a date be the end goal. Try joining a group or something and just hanging out with people, hopefully including girls, just to get used to interacting with them. Also try not to be negative, if they are talking to you uninitiated especially they probably like it, just go for it man.

Bonus: a lot of girls like awkward guys that are attractive
>>
>>25598983
It's probably because she's your only gf. Try downloading a blocker to block IG and in the meantime put yourself out there and get another gf
>>
>>25598975
I suppose that's true. I'm not really missing anything without that guy anyways.
>>
>>25599013
Be on time, dress respectably, act and speak respectably. Look up what sorts of questions they'll ask and prepare for them. Be confident.
>>
>>25599126
hey thanks senpai
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.