[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Google my name >First results are all my mugshot for when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: FUCK.jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
23KB, 337x372px
>Google my name
>First results are all my mugshot for when I got a DUI

Should I just change my fucking name at this point? There's no way for me to get it taken down
>>
Name or gtfo
20 bucks says you're a 4/10
>>
>Not having a common enough name that you can't find yourself on google
>>
>>25597502
That's what I was planning on doing. Changing my last name to Smith or something
>>
>>25597398
name please. it's on the internets anyway.
>>
>>25597502
There is only one other person with my name in the entire US.

It sucks.
>>
Is OP donald trump
>>
File: 1451868192955.jpg (234KB, 778x878px) Image search: [Google]
1451868192955.jpg
234KB, 778x878px
>google my name
>images
>mfw the first image that pops up is a new reaction pic
>>
>>25597610
fucking christ that is too funny man, it's a perfect reaction to that very post too
>>
>>25597610
that has to be the best reaction pic i've seen in a while
>>
All I get is a hockey player with the same last name as me
>>
>>25597398
Where are you from?

>tfw got a dui right before they started the look who got busted site in that county

Its hard to find my picture, me and my friends did it one time somehow though.
>>
>>25597610
also hello carl lenthe
>>
>>25597610
4chainz filename, fake and gay
>>
>>25597662
Texas and I got muted
>>
>>25597694
>he does not copy from other images to that to make it look nicer in the folder and when posted

The original is called CarlCropped.jpg
>>
This is no word of a lie, like the third thing that comes up with my name is a "dating psychos" page dedicated to me and what a sick cunt I am after someone made it because of my Facebook trolling.

Also whoever this troll hunter type was sent loads of copies of my offensive messages eg on soldiers memorial pages making jokes about them being dead to my neighbours.

A rather larger group of 20 plus people formed to come kick my head in, I somehow managed to tell them and convince them it was all a lie and was lucky I was only 17 or so at the time.

I've now literally left that country, luckily I didnt live in a city or I would have been killed. Still can't escape my edgy years online though, clearly.
>>
>>25597729
lol is your name nick wells? you are such a faggot dude I saw your bitch ass on that site
>>
>>25597398
I had the same issue. I changed my name but then the name change documents showed up in google! so what you have to do is move to a poor state and change your name so they don't post the records online. I changed my name again in west virgina
>>
File: mus_155.jpg (52KB, 280x345px) Image search: [Google]
mus_155.jpg
52KB, 280x345px
>>25597610
posting more from this guy
>>
>Google search my name
>first result is an article on an Oregon Rapist with the same name as me
>second result is some Canadian Fisherman
>third result is some guy from Twitter with my name and he looks like a beta hipster

JUST
>>
>>25597817
i have both saved as Mr Trombony
>>
>>25597729
Get outta here, JJ.
>>
My name comes up with solar panel base installations.
>>
>>25597398
My last name is wiese. No I'm not related.
>>
>>25597568
Well what is your name?
>>
>>25598456
*weise
>>
File: 1451794675298.png (98KB, 412x296px) Image search: [Google]
1451794675298.png
98KB, 412x296px
>mfw my name is that of famous sports player
>mfw i live in the same state as the team
>mfw ungoogleable
>>
>>25597744
I do this too I just make up random numbers
>>
>>25597398
>afraid to google my name cause I might see my mugshots

I feel you OP
>>
File: CVwW6xjWEAARCUD.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CVwW6xjWEAARCUD.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
>>25597398
>Google my name.
>This shows up.
>>
File: Chew And Smile.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
Chew And Smile.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>google every combination of my name + activity or location
>only record of me ever existing is a single line buried in a local news website article mentioning an award I got for a sculpture in highschool
>MFW

As a side note, I have no memory of ever getting an award.

Still confused about that.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.