[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What triggers NEET's?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1417785194645.png (253KB, 786x715px) Image search: [Google]
1417785194645.png
253KB, 786x715px
What triggers NEET's?
>>
>>25591986

People treating me like a kid or an idiot.
>>
>>25591986
their poverty, exposing how pathetic they are, or making fun of them because they have to listen to their mommy/daddy despite being grown up, threats to kick them out
>>
Employment desu
>>
>>25592000
but you're both of those things
>>
File: 1451278798095.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451278798095.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>25591986
bedtime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_gdqMTKXrc
>>
>>25592028
you're rude.
Leave anon be
>>
File: 1445117671526.jpg (320KB, 775x504px) Image search: [Google]
1445117671526.jpg
320KB, 775x504px
>>25591986
For me, it's wageslaves.

I can't comprehend how sad one must be to work a 9-5 for the rest of his life. Like have you no self-respect? Better just off yourself imo.
>>
>>25591986
>pointing out that they have more control over their misery and shitty life more than they admit.
>When they're whining about how awful their lives are, pointing out people happier than them who lived much worse lives
>When they make sweeping statements about socializing/dating, ask them from what wealth of experience they're drawing these conclusions from
>Pointing out that wageslavery isn't the sole alternative to sucking on the state's teat
>Admitting to or showing any signs of having gf, friends, well adjusted social life, etc.
>not responding to their shitposts, or humoring their memery
>>
>>25594074
>well adjusted social life
Well hate to break it to ya but if you are browsing here your life is probably shit.
>>
>>25594188
>/r9k/ is all neckbeards

Pls. 4chan's been normiecore for >5 years now.
>>
>>25594267
>>/r9k/ is all neckbeards
Nah, just saying your life must probably be shit if you unironically browse here.

Normies can have shit lives too, you know that right?
>>
threaten to take away their GBP and tendies
>>
>>25592028

I know, that's why it sucks so much
>>
>>25591986
Asking them if they've a gf
>>
>>25594299
>Nah, just saying your life must probably be shit if you unironically browse here.

That's possible, but not a sure thing. Not everyone on 4chan is miserable, it's just the miserable ones tend to be pretty vocal.

>Normies can have shit lives too, you know that right?

That buzzword's been frequently used to mean 'anyone who isn't an abject failure at [x,y,z]'.
>>
File: matthewgubler_criminalminds.jpg (136KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
matthewgubler_criminalminds.jpg
136KB, 400x350px
>>25591986
Nothing triggers the NEET.

Not yet.

But I just thought of something.

Because the NEET considers himself beyond attachment, beyond control, he believes himself superior to the wagecuck and the normies.

So we invent the UBERNEET. This creates a divide in the Neetdom. Once they start arguing what the uberneet is and who gets to be one, well, heh. heh. heh.
>>
>>25594385
>That's possible, but not a sure thing.
I'm pretty sure every normie would run to reddit as soon as they see an Elliot Rodgers Appreciation or Highscore Shooters thread.

>That buzzword's been frequently used to mean 'anyone who isn't an abject failure at [x,y,z]'.
Usually it's non virgins. Virginity is the easiest way to tell if someone is a normie.

It's like IQ, it's not the end all of intelligence, but it's the best we've got.
>>
>>25591986
Women and normally function attrqctive, successful males
>>
File: peets.png (129KB, 289x320px) Image search: [Google]
peets.png
129KB, 289x320px
a lack of quality coffee
make your way down to your local Peet's today
>>
>>25592041
my god that is a nightmare relationship
>>
Disturbances in their idle lifestyle that force them to act. Things like computer malfunctions, having to get out and buy food or clothing, having to clean your room or god forbid do some house chores for mom, having to talk to relatives or friends of family, etc..
>>
Their moms.
>>
Getting kicked out into the lonely and cold world outside mommy's house.

Seriously I've made a few threads over the last couple years seeing what NEETs would do if cut off from all parental support and the most common answer is suicide.
>>
File: neet.png (17KB, 133x156px) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
17KB, 133x156px
>>25594613
>cut off from all parental support
Those are the inferior neets.

Superior neets such as myself live solely on welfare and on their own.
>>
>>25594652
Well, I'm glad you don't have much to worry about. You and the trust fund kiddos.

Not even bitter anymore, just glad someone's watching y'alls back.
>>
>>25594466
Most of that edgelord stuff, and similar homegrown content, is already on reddit.

>Usually it's non virgins. Virginity is the easiest way to tell if someone is a normie.

True, I've also seen employment, or stupid metrics like car ownership, facebook profiles, and academic performance be used to make the distinction. And then there's the whole issue of angry/spiteful people using it to label anything/anyone they dont like or understand.
>>
The existence of wagecucks greatly upsets NEETs everywhere. NEETs, who are by nature gentle and large-hearted, mourn to see such unfortunate creatures slaving their lives away. This is because NEETs are everywhere enemies of injustice and hierarchy, and pine for a world where people are free to live as they choose to. This is supplemented by NEETs' almost complete selflessness; to hurt a NEET, it is most effective to hurt others, even his enemies, since he forgives all injuries to himself and lives to protect the welfare of others.
>>
>>25594709
Thanks anon.

To be fair, I would probably kill myself as well if I was dependent on my parents and kicked out.
>>
Incomes over 12k
>>
>>25594750
Well said anon. I know it's true for me.

I am truly sorry for everyone who is forced to live a life of misery or feigned happiness.
>>
>>25594750

This really. We dont like seeing others suffer, because we're such deep, clever intellectual beings.
>>
>>25594725
I think having an active facebook is the best metric for being a normalfag. There will be some crypto normies who keep up with their old oneitus, but for the most part almost every normalfag has a facebook and no robot should.
>>
>>25594752
I fled my situation at 15 to avoid getting killed in my sleep or something.

I mean, things are working out p. well, comparatively, but I dunno, always felt a disconnect from both the NEETs and normies due to it.
>>
>>25594805
>I fled my situation at 15 to avoid getting killed in my sleep or something.
I'm sorry to hear that anon. I basically fled the house as well at 17 because we always had major arguments (psychotic single mom)

Have lived on my own ever since. Fortunately I live in northern europe so I get major bux.
>>
>>25594750
Long time lurker, first time poster reporting in. This is possibly the most spot on post I've seen on 4chan.
>>
>>25594849
>Fortunately I live in northern europe so I get major bux
There but for the grace of god...
I imagine that would have been what happened to me as well in a Euro nation, but I guess America just assumes I'll get eaten up by the prison system or something. Somehow I didn't end up that far behind my peers in life goals.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.