[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"would you hit a woman, anon?" >"i will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: 1365610691397.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1365610691397.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>"would you hit a woman, anon?"
>"i will hit anyone who hits me."
>"you would beat up a woman who gently punched you!?, you can't handle it?"
>"in self-defense, i would definitely hit back, i don't care if it was a woman or a man."
>"you're a terrible person anon, a coward."
>"and if i would not hit the girl i'd still be called a coward right?"
>"..."

had this conversation with my sister.
is it really wrong to hit a woman, i know that every girl who thinks that "a guy can't hit you back" has heard a lot of shit and believes in it.
>>
>>25591019
>receive weak ass punch from bitch
>be so autistic you punch back just for the sake of muh eqwalitii
tip harder autismo
>>
>women
>accountability for their actions
>>
File: dw.png (243KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
dw.png
243KB, 500x377px
>>25591081
> Trying this hard to validate your feminism beliefs
> Say something sexist against women while doing so
Probably the most autistic thing I've ever seen on this site.
>>
you must be weak ass dude to punch a female, I'm 6'5 around 230, if I were to hit a woman I'm certain I'd be put in jail let alone I'd look like a straight up faggot

Similar to yourself OP
>>
>>25591081
She said "gently" sarcasticly, yeah i'd probably not do anything from a soft slap but if my nose started bleeding, then equality wins.

you smell like a whiteknight
>>
>>25591019
there isn't really a reason to hit a woman ever, since you can just overpower her and restrain her.
>>
If a women ever hit me and then says "what are you gonna do, hit me?" shes getting knocked the fuck out.
>>
This conversation never happened
>>
If a female seriously struck me I would respond at full force and try to kill her with a single blow to the throat.
>>
Equal rights, equal lefts beeyotch
>>
>>25591019
would you hit a child?

women are just overgrown children who are not meant to be taken seriously. when they attack, simply grasp them firmly and tell them no. not only does this make you look like way less of an autist, but it will frustrate the weak woman, knowing she is powerless and being treated like the child she is. she WANTS you to hit her because she knows of the dire social consequences you'll face if doing so. if you hit her, she wins.
>>
>>25591081
>>25591211
>>25591230

normies please.
>>>reddit
>>
If you don't worry about accidently killing a woman with a single punch you aren't a man.
>>
>>25591019
>can't even banter with his own sister
>>
File: 1451962480593.jpg (17KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
1451962480593.jpg
17KB, 400x333px
>>25591262
>this autistic anime RP post
>>
>>25591330
This
Even generally just putting your face real close to hers and telling her firmly without shouting to stop doing things that are bothering you will get them to knock it off.
Or laugh at you because you did it wrong.
>>
File: 1429497098537.jpg (102KB, 514x658px) Image search: [Google]
1429497098537.jpg
102KB, 514x658px
>>25591367
I'm sure your new gf is reading your post right now and her meat flaps are soaking wet.
>>
Everybody here seems to forget that women travel and cause trouble when they're together in a group. A gaggle of girls getting piss drunk roaming from bar to bar will always look for trouble. They want to pick on a lonely autist that happens to be out and by themselves that night. That's when you can hit them back, because they can overpower you. Unleash your aspie rage anons.
>>
Here in Brazil a guy elbowed a girl that was nagging him and is in jail for 5 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9sbD1VA2pA

0:15

lle
>>
File: 1445606245719.gif (31KB, 258x375px) Image search: [Google]
1445606245719.gif
31KB, 258x375px
>>25591019

I'd never punch a woman like I'd punch a man, but I sure as fuck would put on an armhold on her or choke her out if she's attacking me.
Refuseing to hit back is really just another form of white-knighting, but women generally don't know the first thing of fighting and will usually instantly real back when you just push them back or put on a armhold, like I said. Also, even a 5'7'' lanklet usually weighs more than an average girl and has a wider arm/legrange. Unless you're fighting a hambeast, than you're probably best just triping them up.

My friend works as a bouncer and he's legally obliged to not hit women, says they are the most obnoxious cutomers to throw out since they see themselves as invulnerable. He allways enjoys it when he punches them anyway, because their so stupidly drunk that they'll forget about it anyway,

Life's tough, keep beeing you OP
>>
>>25591359
ONE PAAUUUUNNNNNCCHHH
>>
Depends on context. If the girl is just playing or offering no real threat, I wouldn't deck her in the face, just grab her arms to stop her. If it's a legit threat, then hell yeah I'ma lay a bitch out. This applies to men as well.
>>
>>25591449
It'd be so easy to kill them it makes my dick hard.
>>
File: 1452105705785.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1452105705785.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>25591019
tfw accidentaly hit a girl during basketball game in secondary school
immidiately said "im sorry"
tfw actually not sorry at all
felt bretty good
>>
>>25591449
>5 years in jail for slapping a girl

what the fuck dude, it wasn't even that harmful, come on.
yeah the guy assaulted her but 5 years for giving a little scratch a bit ridicilous.
>>
>>25591019
>women are stupid cunts

What else is new OP
>>
>be roastie
>have forced betamales into this exact awkward situation
>either get to call them a pussy or an abusive douche
>actually think there are a lot of situations in which women should be beaten
>just like making people feel terrible

I think this is the case for a lot of us females, your sister was just bored and wanted to fuck with you.
>>
File: 1383332271425.jpg (61KB, 530x527px) Image search: [Google]
1383332271425.jpg
61KB, 530x527px
>>25591572
>>25591449
Yeah, normal assaults in my cunt have a sentence of about 5 months for strikes to the face. Pretty unusual to see over 3 years for even beating someone to near death.

monkey manginas desu
>>
>>25591217
>whiteknight
it's like having a kid make fun of you and make fun of it back. just pathetic
>>
>>25591330
>would you hit a child?

To be quite honest with you, I would
>>
>>25591572
>>25591645
Oh, I read it wrong, he's serving 5 years on semi-open conditions
>>
All these fucking retards

>hurr durr I'd never hit a woman
Really? If a female stabbed you you're telling me you wouldn't fuck her shit up? A female comes at you with a dangerous weapon you wouldn't hit her?
>>
>>25591956
Honestly, it's probably smarter not to. Knowing the legal system nowadays, you'd slap a woman in self-defense with her coming at you with a knife and the courts would hold you responsible while giving her nothing.
>>
>>25591980
While you are right, I guarantee anybody's first reaction to getting stabbed is going to be a violent one.
>>
>>25591980
>you'd slap a woman in self-defense with her coming at you with a knife and the courts would hold you responsible while giving her nothing.

may as well kill her then in that case, you're gonna go to jail anyway
>>
>>25591081
So you admit that the reason why men shouldn't hit women is because they are the weaker gender?
>>
>>25591019
You would be sexist if you didn't hit her back
>>
>>25591449
Hues are literally becoming more cucks that americlaps or bongs
>>
>>25591019
Tell her it's equality.
>>
>>25591330
I'd hit a child if I could get away with it. Can't stand those little bastards.
>>
>>25591367
But a single blow to the throat can actually kill a human being, you retarded fuck.
>>
>>25591019
Self defense is self defense. Vagina or not you come at me with the intent to harm i dont care who you are.

On the other hand if she "gently punched you" she's probably playing and defending yourself with violence wouldn't be an appropriate response.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.