[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I win the powerball tomorrow I'm going to buy 4chan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1345442212544.png (26KB, 193x194px) Image search: [Google]
1345442212544.png
26KB, 193x194px
When I win the powerball tomorrow I'm going to buy 4chan from china moot and make it so users have to verify employment and having a gf to post here

your days are fucking numbered, robots
>>
Eugh, as much as I know this is a joke, bait, blah blah blah, it's just a really bad idea overall
I mean you'd lose about 75% of 4chan's population, essentially turning this place into a ghost town
Not to mention "verifying employment" will take out another 20%

So basically, you'll waste your money, only to have the site die
>>
When I win powerball I'll give most of it to Charity, children in orphanages probably.
>>
>>25590457
And how much would you give to your wife's son, you fucking kuck
>>
>>25590482
I don't have a wife and she doesn't have a son. But if I do and she did, he'd be my son so I'd give enough so that'd he'd be happy and healthy but not entitled and make sure he grows up to be a responsible and virtuous person to the best of my abilities.
>>
Haha, you're winning powerball too? What a coincidence!

I'm going to use it to pay off pretty much every debt from every person I know then invest the rest.
>>
If i win I'm going to publicly flaunt my wealth and brag about not donating a penny to charity. I'll put in my will that when i die any remaining money and assets be liquidated into gold bars and shot into
space. Hopefully this will make me one of the most hated people in the world.
>>
>>25590290
So if nobody wins does it go up to a billion?
>>
If I ever get that kind of money I would spend the rest of my life living at a luxury hotel. I don't need a mansion and having all my needs taken care of like that sounds nice.
When I die the rest of my money can be donated to public works like making a park or a community theatre. Something everyone can enjoy not just the poor
>>
After I win I'm going to buy a condo on the beach and live comfortably, not luxuriously, with my girlfriend and grandma. Finish up my degree, pursue all the hobbies I couldn't keep up with due to time and financial constraints.
>>
After I win I'm gonna buy myself a sick fucking car and house. Then I'm gonna buy my only two friends sick cars/houses because they never treated me like shit.

I'm gonna buy my mom everything she ever wanted and she can retire, then the rest will just be saved.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.